SOLD TO MR. MARIANO

By Btsfan_4eva

**PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS THE BABY CONTRACT** "Don't touch me!" I screamed, crossing my hands in front of me as a... More

SOLD TO MR. MARIANO
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER ONE: PURCHASED
CHAPTER TWO: MARIANO
CHAPTER THREE: SCARED
CHAPTER FOUR: I OWN YOU
CHAPTER FIVE: WHAT?
AUTHOR'S NOTE: IMPORTANT
AUTHOR'S NOTE: DON'T WORRY
CHAPTER SIX: AGREEMENT
CHAPTER SEVEN: DECISIONS
CHAPTER EIGHT: MARRIED
CHAPTER NINE: WEDDING NIGHT
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY
SOLD TO MR.MARIANO| TRAILER
CHAPTER TEN: OH NO!
CHAPTER ELEVEN: TREATED
CHAPTER TWELVE: TRIP
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: ITALY
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: HIS PARENTS
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SURVEY
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: A PLAN
AUTHOR'S NOTE: CHARACTER CLARIFICATION
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: AND THEN HE...
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: RUINED PLANS
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!!! (HELP)
CHAPTER NINETEEN: DEJA VU
CHAPTER TWENTY: PLEASE
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: PANIC ATTACK
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: TERRIFED
AUTHOR'S NOTE: NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: COMFORT
EXCITING NEWS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: HOME
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: BIANCA
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: SERVANT
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: DAY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: SUSPICIOUS
AUTHOR'S NOTE: NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: HUNGRY
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ
CHAPTER THIRTY: DAY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: DINNER
IMPORTANT!
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: UNDER MY DRESS
PLEASE CHOOSE
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: MY WIFE
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M SORRY😭😭
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: FINAL BREATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: DAY THREE
Hazel & Stephan| SOLD TO MR MARIANO
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: FURIOUS
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: THE END
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: I'LL HELP
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: CALL THE DOCTOR
CHAPTER FORTY: AND I LEFT
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE: I'LL DO IT
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: RESPONSIBILITIES
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: THANK YOU
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR: THEY'RE DEAD
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: HE ACTALLY DID THIS
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: STRANGE BEHAVIORS
SO SORRY😢
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN: BORDE
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: CAN'T RESIST
I'M SORRY
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY: GONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO: STRANGE FEELINGS
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: UNEXPECTED
WHY THIS BOOK IS TAKING THIS LONG?| ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
IMPORTANT
!I NEED YOUR HELP!
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR: SOUNDLY ASLEEP
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE: MOVING?
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX: MARRIED COUPLES?
CHAPTER FIFY-SEVEN: HIS...SON?
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT: AM I THAT SCARY?
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE: B-BLOOD
CHAPTER SIXTY: WORRIED
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE : SAVIOR
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO : HOW DID I GET AWAY WITH THIS?
SORRY!
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE: DEEP WATERS
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR: JEALOUSY?
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE: INNOCENT
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX: HIS EYES...
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN: DIRTY LITTER MIND
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: HUGS
WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: TRICKED

21.3K 994 134
By Btsfan_4eva

• • •

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·
•HAZEL•

"Get on the bed" he commanded and my eyes went wide as soon I realized when I understood his words m.

At the beginning, I was confused as to what his words meant. Was it to sleep?

However, it was very soon that I realize that Mr. Mafia isn't that nice to ask me to get on the bed just to sleep, so when I had come to an understanding of his words, I immediately froze up....again.

The words that left his lips were definitely not something I was expecting to hear, at least not at this hour for it was so late and I knew that we were both tired from the trip...

It was just too sudden...

Actually, Everything was too sudden-

The sound of someone exhaling brought me back to reality and I immediately shifted my gaze back to him...and let's just say I was not expecting to see him in such manner.

My eyes got really wide again as I was now looking at an almost exposed chest, its shirt barely hanging on for its dear life!

As quickly as possible, I looked away from him as I felt my check starting to suddenly heat up. No, I do not know why I'm reacting this way and no, there was no comfortableness in this!

It could be clearly seen from my face that I was very, very, VERY uncomfortable being in the presence of a man that has a part of his body exposed!

Yes, we may be married and so it should be somethings that's normal but after all, our marriage is fake and I think it is better for us to be able to respect each other.

"And I did not feel comfortable at all...at all..." I say to myself while secretly taking a look at him from the side of my eyes.

Okay...I will admit that he is in very great shape and all but...the only reason I was actually looking is because I was just...a little curious.

I have never seen a man's body...other than those bastards that almost raped me...but at that time I was definitely not focused on their body.

Escaping was the only thought on my mind at that time...and this situation is not like the ones I just mention...so it would not hurt to have a peek...right?

ANYWAYS, I'm done now!! And I meant it when I said I wasn't comfortable at all!!

"..N-no" After finally looking away, I found my voice and answered to his question that was not too long asked.

Seeing that I already Knew his intentions, I think it would be best for my answer to a no since this time, I was not going to obey whatever he says.

Yes, I know I am married to him and am his wife his wife and an agreement was made between us but this is not how things are supposed to be.

If I could remember clearing, there was an agreement that was made between us that states that Permission should be asked first before he even thinks about laying a finger me.
So, to summarize everything, no, I was not going to listen and obey his stupid commands like some little child!

As I mentioned, an agreement was made between the two of us and respecting my words is what I would like from him.

A sigh left my lips afterward. I did felt a little proud of myself for not obeying his orders because he's some mafia lord that I should afraid of and As I did mention before, everything has its limits and his stops right here! He better not lay a hand on me!

"I will not repeat myself"

But I don't think he understood what my 'no' meant for all he did was shot angry glares at me that were starting to make me become afraid.

Obviously, he understood what my 'no' meant, however, it seems that he did not care...at all...

He-he did not care about our agreement...

....no...

I shook my head, taking a few steps backward.

This isn't how it was supposed to be. He...he should understand what our was agreement and respect my words...

I-I can't...let him touch me...not without my permission...

Fear was shown in my eyes as I made some distance between us and when I saw that I was finally a couple of steps away from him...I broke out in a run.

My plan was to get through the door, I'm guessing is the bathroom, which was on the right side of the room, and lock myself inside...

I was too terrified to stay here with him because what was I thinking?!

He's a mafia lord for heaven's sake, Hazel!! He won't care about your stupid agreement!!

So I had to get away from him...and the bathroom was the only place I could think of at the moment...

I would leave the room too but then he might come after me and I might put up a fight and then his parents might find out the truth. So I couldn't do that...and so the bathroom was the only place only that would help, at lest for now.

So I dashed towards the bathroom as quickly as I could...hoping in my heart that I could get away from him...and my hopes were high at one time...

However, it all went away when I was suddenly grabbed by strong hands...and before I could even react, I was dragged away.

My stomach clenched with fear and panic made my blood go cold, but I wasn't willing to concede yet. I'd never give up without a fight so I kicked towards him but he caught my leg and closed the distance between us so fast that I didn't have time to react.

His free hand wrapped around my waist, and he threw us both onto the bed. As he landed on top of me, I felt a scream ripping it's way up my throat as the panic took over.

He put one hand over my mouth and grabbed my hands with the other, pinning them above my head, his body pressing me into the bed.

I screamed and thrashed, trying to throw him off of me as I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to think of anything other than him but I couldn't stop myself from returning to those awful memories.

I couldn't get up at all from the bed as now I'm laying under him and he hovers over me, trapping my body between his legs but I was going to make my best attempts to escape from his traps and I really fought hard.

I made attempts to hit, scratch but couldn't since my hands were pinned above my head however I remained strong and tried my best before I did manage to slap him!

But...maybe I shouldn't have...for now he looked even more furious than before and if I was not in trouble before, I could tell that I was definitely now!

He shots me the angriest glare while he clenched his jaw, causing me to lightly shake In fear.

At first, I tried not to make him any angrier than he already is, so I just decided to keep that mouth of mine completely shut...but couldn't possibly do it when I found him leaning towards me and by every passing second he got closer, causing me to eventually scream.

Of course, I had to do something! I couldn't let him do anything with me when I already told him not to touch me without my permission.

I screamed and begged as he got closer to me but ignored my pleadings and decided to not pay any attention to any of my words but that did not stop me.

I could see it in his eyes. He was going to do something to me! Something I did not want, at least not now...

I so wanted to stop him but damn it! I was powerless! He was too strong!...But I still was not about to give up!

So I thought of another plan but the only one that came to my mind at that time was just to stop him.

Yes, I failed at my earlier attempts but I still have to try. I just have to and I will, anyhow and anyway I could, for I must protect the thing I've been trying to protect for as long as I could remember.

So I tried numerous times to get out of his strong grip all while repeatedly shouting "no" in hopes that he would finally listen to my words and stop but... he didn't care...

He didn't care!!!

"Please!!" I begged as he finally got very close to me that I found it extremely difficult to breathe. My eyes widened as he moved from my face and slowly brought his mouth to my neck.

Not knowing what was about to happen next, I waited in silence as he suddenly pauses for a second before he breathes on my neck, making my eyelid flutter shut as I float from reality and shuddered under him, pressing myself against him more.

Left in shock at my sudden reaction to his touch, I turned my face away from him, trying to hide my cheek that had gotten a little heated in embarrassment but then suddenly I realized that because of my stupid actions, my neck was now even more exposed to him and before I could do something, I felt his warm mouth on my neck,making me gasp in surprise.

Sadly, there was not a thing I could do at the because his grip was strong and there was no other idea that came to my mind at that moment...maybe it was because of his mouth, the was not too long on my neck, was now lightly touching it and I couldn't think straight at the time.

And yes, I did try to stop things from going any further by shouting 'no' but...In the end, I only manage to embarrass myself even more...

"Stop...No!" I continued to shout as his mouth lingered on the nape of my neck and as if things could not get any worse, he attacked me, causing me to moan.

There was a foreign feeling that immediately came over me, making me hot all of a sudden. There was a burning passion in his touch, one I've never felt before.

His mouth is ravishing my neck, so hard I knew I'm going to have marks tomorrow which I don't want at all but at the same time it was like I was flying in the air, there were sudden bubbles in my tummy as he finally let's go of my hands and I held onto the corner of my dress just to hold onto something.

He was sucking on my neck that was sure to make the thought of fighting him vanish to the back of my head. A sudden shiver ran through my body and a soft exhalation escaped my lips. He knew certain spots on my neck that could make me melt to his whimp.

I swallowed past a desert-dry throat, but couldn't summon the will to push him away. He nipped the curve of my shoulder with his teeth and I couldn't stifle my soft moans. It was definitely my most sensitive spot and he knew it.

Oh God, why am I acting this way?

Why do I forget that I have to stop him?

My finger curled around his shoulders, anchoring myself to him when his lips skimmed up my throat, his teeth nipping at the flesh beneath my ear lobe making my mouth fall open and a quite, needy whimper escaped my lips.

"Please..." Though whether I meant please stop or stop teasing me and kiss me, I wasn't sure but my traitorous hands pulled him closer.

And then he lifted his head from my neck and looked into my eyes.

With my mind still clouded with pleasure, I shuddered again, a soft whimper escaping my lips when he lightly ran one of his fingers over my lips.

"...I'm not sure if you're words were begging me to stop or...to go harder" he whispers against my lips right after he removed his hand.

His eyes darkened with lust and right there and then I knew things would go further if I let him go on. So I had to put an end to this right now and it had to be fast!

"NO!" I shouted as he suddenly lean in, about to close the distance between us.

This time I was determined to get him off of me. I already let him go as far as leaving his marks on me but I can't let this continue...

"I-I can't give in this easily..." I thought as I began to put up a fight again and this time I used my feet to help.

"Get off of me!" I yelled as I continued to make only weak attempts to get him off of me and my anger was starting to grow after he literally made no attempt to move!

Can't he just respect me?!

"I said get off!!" I let out an angry shout, glaring at him. I was now fuming with anger but he seem to still not care.

"Says who?" He spoke again with a sudden change of tone. He voice was serious, a sign that things were about to get bad but I wasn't gonna let the tone of his voice intimidate me!

"Says me! Now get off of me!!" I Shouted again but not only that, I was even brave enough to send him one of my angry glares which was something I shouldn't have done since I believe that had made him furious.

An angry glare was shot towards me as he suddenly grab my chin, in a very rough manner, and forced my eyes to meet his. A gasp escaped my lips as he leans in, almost closing the distance between us.

"Getting a little brave, aren't we?" The tone of his voice was filled with anger as he tightens his grip on my chin, causing a painful whimper to leave my lips.

"...I don't care who the f*ck you are..." He looked me direct in the eyes as he continues.

"...Watch your f*cking tone with me or trust me, you will not like the punishment..." and with his serious warning, he lets go of my chin before storming off into the bathroom.

•NOT EDITED•

I'm finally done! And it's all thanks to one of my amazing friends Tabyfairies05.
She helped A LOT with the steamy scene you've just read, so go check out her book! It's amazing!❤️

QUESTIONS

•Thoughts on Stephan?

•Was Hazel right to say no or
she should have willingly obeyed his command?
• • •
Follow me on IG @Btsfan_4eva to be notified when a new chapter will be out! (IM 2 FOLLOWERS ARE FROM 200 FOLLOWERS!!!!!)

Anyways, Don't forget to VOTE, SHARE, and leave your COMMENTS below!
Bye~
• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8.6K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
3.6M 98.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
9.7K 529 30
Ⓐⓓⓥⓐⓝⓒⓔ ⓘⓝⓕⓞ: This is the first part of five about a mafia story based on a book by Willow Winters. Her story is about Dom and Becca. It is replaced...
7.7M 189K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...