Loving You is Fun

By JLloverforlife

This is just going to be a feel good story because this pandemic needs one August 1 2020 More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two

Six

144 5 1
By JLloverforlife

Jessica and Danny sat next to each other at the table. His hand was resting on her thigh.

Love courses through Jessica's veins for Danny. There was nothing in this moment she wanted more than to take him home and have her way with him.

She wished they'd met sooner than 5 months ago. She clenched her thighs. together as her thoughts began to get the best of her

Danny wanted nothing more to than to propose. He was trying to muster up his courage to propose.

"I want to tell everyone." Jessica whispered in his ear.

Danny knew that this would be the perfect moment to propose.

"Really?" He beamed.

"Mhm."

Danny cleared his throat to get everyone's attention as Jessica leaned against him and looked up at him lovingly.

"Everyone, I would like to say that Jessica and I are dating and have been for 5 months."

"What?!" Ryan gasped.

"I knew it." Sarah shrugged.

"Congratulations Sug." Kathy said.

"I just didn't want to have to sneak around, I want my man to know I love him now and forever." Jessica kissed his lips.

"Forever?"

"Forever."

Danny grinned and stood up, before bending down on one knee in-front of Jessica, who was sitting on the edge of the bench.

"Oh my gosh, Danny." Jessica squealed, covering her mouth as he pulled the ring box out of his pocket.

"Jessica, will you do the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes of course!" Jessica held out her shaking hand as he slipped the ring on her finger.

The cast and everyone around them cheered for them and Jessica hugged Danny tightly.

"Oh I love you Danny!"

"I was going to propose the night you shut me out."

"Never again baby." Jessica kissed him passionately.

*

Jessica and Danny laid naked in his bed later that night. Their legs were tangled together and their bodies meshed.

"I never want to get up." She mumbled.

"We never need to."

Jessica grinned and rolled over to face him.

"What about our jobs?"

"Forget about it." Danny grinned like a mad man.

"You're a goof." Jessica smiled and kissed his lips.

"I'd like to find us a home."

"Moving fast Mr. Huston."

"I just want US to have a home."

"Anywhere we're at is home Danny."

"So no house?"

"I never said that...."

Danny laughed at Jessica and kissed her forehead.

"That's what I thought."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 932 200
Just read it :)
10.7K 213 13
!!PAUSED / DISCONTINUED!! IN WHICH, Adeline & Jack is seen getting even closer than before Adeline, actress and soon to be singer, finds herself bein...
11.1K 1.2K 99
This is just another Jessica and Danny fanfiction! Jessica moved away from her family after her dad died, when something bad happens at home she leav...
28.8K 1.9K 148
This is the third and more than likely last book to Two Fools in Love. Here's to 200 more chapters! Thank you all for reading! ???