♦Tryna Love Ya♦(Book 2)

By YoursTrulyKay

Leaving off with Sydney committing suicide we come back to Monica and Diggy. This is a year later when Diggy... More

~Tryna Love Ya~ [Sequel To Forbidden Love]™
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 [short Chp.]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 [Short Chapter]

Chapter 7

396 12 0
By YoursTrulyKay

~Monica POV

I looked into Trayvons eyes and I instantly felt like melting right then and there. I feel so comfortable and close to him. We already had our first kiss and I really enjoyed it. After we pulled apart he grabbed my hand and squeezed it and smiled at me and I smiled back. I saw as a leather jacket walked out the door with a girl. That jacket......I've seen it somewhere.....but where?

Tray: so Monica what you wanna do?

Me: um......I don't know

Tray: I guess this night is over, or what?

Me: maybe, I guess. Talk to you tonight??

Tray: of course, Monica.

Me: iight, bye Trayvon

Tray: bye cutie! *kissed my cheek, winked and left.*

I walked to my house by myself when I saw the same leather coat again. I looked and I saw it with a girl. I heard whoever was talking saying "Lexi just chill TF down! Damn I just didn't feel comfortable in there!" And the girl responded "well damn didn't have to f*cking yell! You know what forget it! I'm just gonna walk by myself! I don't know about you, but I'll see you in the morning!" I heard her heels click against the cement and walk out. I heard somebody sigh and walk away. Weird. Whatever I kept on walking.

~Diggy POV

Damn does Lexi get on my effing nerves sometimes! She can't shut up! I was walking on the sidewalk now. I breathed in the air and saw this girl at the very, very end of the sidewalk with some high heels walking by herself. I could care less about any stupid girl that comes my way. I just kept on walking when this shadowy girl figure came up to me.

?: Diggy?!?

Me: do I know you?

?: I'm a spirit

Me: as in like a ghost?

?: something like that, don't you know who I am?

Me: no, why would I?

?: really, do I look any different?

Me: it depends on who you are.

?: ugh, well I haven't forgotten you.

Me: just tell me who you are!

?: I'm Sydney you idiot!

Me: Parker?

Sydney: yes, me! The girl you slept with!

Me: umm.....oh, I know, Monica's sister.

Sydney: yes, now I've seen the way you've cheated on my sister!

Me: umm....I, just think she's forgotten about me.

Sydney: no, she still thinks about you but if you don't go out and find her she'll fall for somebody else!

Me: she already did.

Sydney: I know, I saw them kiss but I've seen worse, like you f*cking Lexi

Me: umm....

Sydney: right, ain't got shit to say now!

Me: what are you doing here?

Sydney: to lead you to my sister.

Me: but she don't want me.

Sydney: yes she does, but if you don't pick up your pace she'll move on.

Me: I have a girlfriend!

Sydney: but you still think about Monica though

Me: *mumbled* no shit Sherlock

Sydney: look shut up and I'm tryna help you out!

Me: look, don't, because I have a girl and I don't plan on losing her.

Sydney: whatever nigga but get it straight into yo head like a bullet, you will always have your heart focused on Monica and nobody else.

Me: I got Lexi, remember?

Sydney: for now, don't expect it to last

Me: oh it'll last, I love her.

Sydney: love is a strong word, easy to say but hard to mean. Love is reserved for Monica because I know that she's on yo mind 24/7

Me: whatever Sydney.

Sydney: bye Diggy, I'll be back don't worry.

Me: yea, bye, but I love Lexi!

Sydney: *shrugged* whatever helps you sleep at night!!!

Me: and one thing.....if you want me and Monica to be happy then why did you treat her so wrong?

Sydney: death changes you boy, wait till it happens to you.

Me: yea, bye, Sydney

Sydney: bye and make Monica happy.......*faded out*

Okaaaaay? Weird! I turned around and bumped into a girl. I heard her fall and say "ow, damn" I looked at her and she had hazel eyes, that red dress, and caramel skin.......oh shit.

???: *gasps* Diggy?!?!?

Me:.........Monica?

:::A/N:::

Oh snapple! Her and Diggy have found each other!!! Why did Sydney come back to try to help Diggy? Mmm.........can you say weird?!?!? Well stick around for the other chapter maybe updated tomorrow? Bye Luvs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Behind Closed Doors By K 💕

Mystery / Thriller

32.3K 778 42
Sixteen year old Nia Parks is the most popular girl in the eleventh grade. Everyday she comes to school with the biggest smile on her face. Every gir...
27.3K 427 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
160 4 16
After Zoey's last ditch effort to explain herself to Quinn failed... she decided to run. The treatment from her family and anyone surrounding her was...
47.1K 1.9K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...