Switched Lives {LisRene}

By kzda_2

''I'm bored'' Seulgi said as she looked over at lisa ''Wanna switch lives?'' Lisa asked ____________ Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 14

1.1K 49 74
By kzda_2

May 27,

2:19 AM

I woke up to the sound of the Thunder, hearing Soft Whimpers near me.
I sat up and look at my phone.
I then look to my side to see Irene
Shivering.

I stand up And went beside to rub arms.

"Its okay, Your safe." I said with my raspy voice. Assuring her that I'm just here.

After comforting her, I was about to go back to my spot when I felt someone hold me.

"S-stay..." She said.

I turn to look at her.

"Okay, I'll stay." I said and went under the sheets with her. She then move to me and hugged me as I put my arms around body.

Slightly combing her hair with My fingers.
And I didnt even realize I started singing a song.

I will remember the moments I laughed with you
I will remember the times I held you

I will long for you, wherever I am
I will long for you as I wait and wait for you

Without leaving out a single day
I will think of you as I rest Moments we were together Each and every one of them

You breathe in me
As I exhale my longing for you
You make my heart jump
You breathe in me

I've lost everything As I breathe in your shade The only reason this world Can be so beautiful Is because of you...

I will always think of you, even when we're far apart I'll think of you more, the more I long for you

Even if I run out of breath from chasing after you
Even if I get lost from looking for you
I can't erase you, I keep thinking of you so I'll run again
This longing that I can't hold back, it sends me to you each day

You breathe in me
As I exhale my longing for you
You make my heart jump
You breathe in me

I've lost everything As I breathe in your shade
The only reason this world Can be so beautiful Is because of you

Whichever world I'm in If I can have you by my side, if I can be with you I don't care if that day is my last Even in that short moment

You breathe in me
As I exhale my longing for you
You make my heart jump
You breathe in me

I've lost everything As I breathe in your shade The only reason this world Can be so beautiful Is because of you...

I didnt know why I sang that song...

Am I falling... inlove?

I sighed, looking at Joohyun... I can't deny.
She does make my heart skip a beat.

I smiled at my thought and look away.

But she won't know its me... Lisa

I really can't Lie... Hoping one day...

I'd be able to express my feelings for her...

.

I woke up again. Not disturb by anything tho.
My body always wakes up by 4 or 5 so I guess I woke up at...

I suddenly realized I am in a comfortable spot.
I felt someone hugged me tight and I look at that person. Irene. She then turned her back on me so I just spooned her. She's soft.

After cuddling for. A minute or so I stand up and check my phone.

5:18

6:30 everyone should be at the lobby.

I then look back at Joohyun seeing her still asleep.

I hope she didn't hear me sing last night...

I went to go get my morning attire.
Hmm what should I wear.

I'm just going to wear a comfortable loose pants and white tee with my Crocs.

I feel like we're going to do some activities.

I went to the bathroom and proceed to do my morning rituals I finished at 5:30 and went to lay down beside Irene.

"Joohyun wake up, your going to be late at the assembly" I said while holding my Nintendo switch.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"5:34 you still have around... 30 minutes? I guess. Just go take a shower and sleep again." I said.

"Mmmmmm" she said.

"Joohyun? Irene Bae?" I called her.

"Mmm."

"If your not going to stand up I'm going to carry you in the tub, I made you hot water there." I said as I stand up and went to her side.

"One"

"Two"

"Th--"

"I'm up" she said And quickly went.
I chuckled at her action.

Last night

"Hey uh... Joohyun? Here"
I said as I handed her a small bag.

"What's inside?" She asks.

"My... Uhm, new Toiletries. Well yeah, its just a Costumized Shampoo, lotion body soap. Conditioner and a cute towel" I said, those costumized things I actually picks those things. Just like mine.

"Its organic too"

"Wow... Its all purple, its so cute."
She takes them out.

"Thank you so much! I love it." She said and I just bowed.

"Well Goodnight Irene." I said as i hid under the sheets.

"You too" I heard her before drifting off too sleep.

While waiting for Joohyun I decided to not play my Nintendo switch but instead close my eyes.

I don't know what time Irene finished but I did feel her go behind me And hugged me.

And I just let her.

After a couple minutes. I heard my alarm clock. But of us Groaning.

6:24

"Well its time for us to wake up" I said and stretched.

We both stood up and fix ourselves and went down.

"I guess everyone is not yet awake." I said as I saw Solar and Moonbyul Bickering and SaDaChaeTzu here. With Sowon. Where is Irene's friend and everyone.

We both went close to them and sat down.

"Okay, since you guys are here and the others are not. This is a buffet so serve yourself Now" Ms. Solar said as she glared at moonbyul. But moonbyul just smiled.

I decided to sit outside, so I can eat and look at the view. I decided to order an omelette, a Beef stew and rice with Kimchi and Rice Cake. For drinks I have Milk. Just milk oh and I have a bread and cereal too.

While eating my rice I felt someone sit beside me.

"Hey" she said and I looked at her.

"Sunmi-shi" I said and bowed.

"Hey Seulgi, did you sleep last night?" Sunmi said as she was looking at me.

"I did have a good sleep thank you. How about you?" I smiled.

"Me too, you we're in my mind the whole night" she said and I just caressed her cheeks.

"Where are your classmates?" I asked as I put some kimchi In her plate.

"Hmm. I don't know, well Chungha is there. Getting some food. They might come down or not I don't care" she shrugged. "Do you know what will be doing today?" She asked.

"I think all of us are going to have an activity." I said and she nodded. "And it might rain" I added

"Well in the mean time, let's enjoy It"
I turn to my back Seeing Irene is already with her friends. Some of our classmates and from different Sections are filling up this place now.

After finishing up and eating desserts such as a pineapple. I decided to take a walk outside.
Not knowing Sunmi clinged to me.

Should I tell her I am Lisa.

"Hey uh... Sunmi, I have a- something to say to you. But keep it a secret okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Do you believe in Witches that you can switch with people here?" I asked her.

"Well... I guess if its true... Well it depends..."

"Well what if I told you I wasn't Seulgi?"

"Then... Prove it" she said

"If I proved it what would you do?"

"I would.. Go with the flow." She said, is she uncomfortable right now? Should I really tell her.

"I'm just joking Sunmi, haha. I'm messing with you." I said

"I don't buy it." She said "your Lisa are you? Seulgi's bestest friend, Not by blood Sister."

"She told you that? And how did you know I'm Lisa?" I said while giggling.

"By perhaps... observing you both. Seulgi is the Shy type when it comes to someone, but she's loud and flirty. But when it comes to you... Your just silent...."

"Is that all you have to say to me? Wow.
Look"

"Oh and you don't call me 'Unnie' because your older."

"True, but look. I'm hot okay? I'm Good at dancing. I beat you too. And I'm good at singing. Try to name one"

"Are you good at fashion?" She said with a sarcastic voice.

"Of course, I'm Very Good at Fashion.
If you check my IG you would see my perfect fashion sense. I could take you to my walk in closet and dress you up." I bragged.

"Sounds Good to me" she said.

"So what should I call you?" She said as we both stopped.

"It depends on you Sunmi Unnieee" I teased.

"How about actually. I dont know..." She laughed.

"You can just call me Pokpak" I smiled at her.
"My buddy bam Calls Me that. Well, I hope you fall in love with Seulgi. Its not a request its a choice. And bare with me. And lastly please take care of me" I said and bowed 90°

"So tell me about yourself Lisa." She said with a serious tone.

"You know? Your so cute when your Serious, Sexy perhaps. Seulgi would be nervous." I bit my lip and lean closer to her ear.

"But don't tell her, that I told you this... Because i want you to know. That you shouldn't fall in love with you, because Seulgi might not treat you like I treated you, we're not the same. Maybe if your could she wouldn't know if she or should not give you a jacket Sunmi. I'm not badmouthing her. So thats why I'm telling you this." I leaned back.

"But... I will enjoy teasing you" I said and did an aegyo. "oh and did you know? Seulgi is so cute doing Aegyo's look" I did an aegyo.

"Seulgi might kill you." She joked.

"Aww thats so cute" she said and pinched my cheeks. Seulgi's cheeks.

Irene

While we we're getting Sim food, I wanted to sit with Seulgi but my friends called me.

"yahhh!!! Irene Bae here." Joy called me as I rolled my eyes.

as I got there I saw Sunmi sat beside her.

"Watcha looking at? Jealous?" Yeri teased.

"What? I don't even like her." I said and ate. "Hey, have you ever heard a song that goes like this 'I've lost everything As I breathe in your shade The only reason this world Can be so beautiful Is because of you...' Have any of you guys heard a song like that?" I asked as I took a bite of my macaroni.

They all looked at each other.

"Where did you hear that? We haven't heard that." Wendy said.

"Did someone sing to you?" Joy teased.

"No one, I just hear my roommate singing and I wanted to search the song." I said, I was awake that night. I don't know why she sang that song. I'm going to ask next time.

"There's nothing here." Yeri said and showed me her phone.

Did she perhaps composed it?

While eating, I saw the both of them left.

.

After awhile, it was Assembly time, Seulgi wasn't here yet. When I was ahout to look for her she Arrived with
Sunmi.

"So I heard Priya, Bam told me you we're cool back in highschool" I heard Sunmi said and Seulgi just shhhsd her and smile at me.

"Okay, as you know. Today is day 2 did any of you got a good sleep?" Ms. Solar asked and some groaned.

"Sleepy!!!!" Someone shouted. And the students agreed.

"Okay, we will all play ring toss first. Outside so whoever gets the most ring inside, will win 12 points."

After we all go out, there were some stuff places on the grass.

Fast forward.

After playing ring toss, by Umji winning. And us I dont know.

The next game was Sack Race. I got paired up with Seulgi.

"Okay y'all in?" Ms. Solar said and they agreed.

"Ready, get set."

.

"GO!"

"Jump!" Seulgi said as we made small jumps

"Were not going to catch up!" I said

"Joohyun don't worry just jump"

"Jump"

"Jump"

"Jump" She repeated as we catched up.

"Seems like we have a winner here!" Moonbyul shouted as we both won, following Joy and Wendy. Then it goes on.

"Okay next game is Tug rope, and whoever wins will throw the ball to whoever who lost.

Blue teams are

Son Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung

Lee Chaeryong, Lee Chaeyon

Tzuyu, Sana Sinb, Sowon

Umji, Yuju Eunha, Nayeon

Jihyo

And red team

Yuna, Yeri Yeji, Yerin

Ryujin, Lia Dahyun, Momo

Irene, Seulgi Jeongyeon, Mina

Wheein.

Joy, Hwasa and Wendy won't be joining. So with a further ado, put your head bands there and go grab the ropppeeee." Solar said and look to moonbyul.

After we're are all prepared.

I was infront and Seulgi was at the back of me.

"Okay, whoever, passed this line. Wins how? If this white handkerchief passes this black duck tape you win. Okay? Okay."

"START!"

"PULL."

"PULL."

Almost everyone was focused to the Game, everyone was shouting. And everyone was working hard.

As I was getting pulled.

"BLUE TEAM PULL, PULL, PULL" Seulgi shouted as we we're winning.

.

"Okay, you know the rules. Team blue... Dodge the ball." Ms. Solar said as we all get in the box.

"If you cross this line. Your automatically disqualified. 3 minutes is up GO!"

The girls we're practically screaming and shouting.

"Yeri Yeji Yerin OUT!" We we're slowly getting eliminated.

When the ball was about to hit my face, I suddenly froze and closed my eyes. But to my surprise the ball didnt hit me. I opened my eyes and Seulgi was hugging me?

"Are you okay? 30 Seconds more Joohyun and we would win."
She started to hold my hand as we we're running.

"Lia, Dahyun, Momo and Mina OUT!" Ms. Solar shouted.

"TEN SECONDS." MS. Solar said and they all we're saying the numbers.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Okay, the survivors are Irene, Seulgi Jeongyeon, Mina, Yuna and lastly Wheein. The half of it made it Good job okay, take a quick break and we will have another assembly and we're going at the back." Ms solar said and some was drinking, sitting, laughing, talking while me... I'm currently staring at Seulgi.

She feels... Kinda different this past few days... In a good way.

.

"Okay, now that we're all gathered here. I would be in... Red team and Moonbyul is going to be Blue team so. The first obstacle it you need to get across this broken bridge as a team. But, if someone couldn't make it, and you need to move forward you need to leave that person. But you will be deducted. The second obstacle Is you need to climb this Rope up to the top, third get across this moving swing. And 4th crawl under this muddy section part to get over to the 5 obstacle. You need to go down the hill and last obstacle. Climb the big wall with out any thing, you can carry each other. And all of you are supposed to go down the wall by swinging in this rope. Ready?"

"Get set.... GO!"

As we we're all running towards the broken bridge, the red team was ahead. They we're just running like they don't care. While Some of us are scared.

"Just leave me be!" I heard Lia said one of our teammates.

"I'm not leaving any person behind. Get to my back." I heard Seulgi said and offered her back. How is she so strong when this moving bridge Is scary...

The red team left Nayeon behind... While all of us are now in the second obstacle.

As we passes that bridge we need to get up the wall,

"Who goes first?" Seulgi asked and Mina went up first

"Everybody help her, hold up her feet. Like that good job." Seulgi was next to go up without hesitation.

"Next person. The one who has sa light weight first!" We heard Seulgi said as Lia was trying to get up, as she was trying to get up. Up Seulgi pulls her up. Next was Yeji, dahyun. Momo and Ryujin.

"C'mon Yerin, you could do it. I promise you, I'll hold you tight."
Yerin then looks at her while Seulgi was smiling. It suddenly rained. But the Game still continues

I check over the red team to see how they are doing and Rosé,Umji, Yuju and Eunha we're left behind.

"You guys don't focus on the other team." Seulgi said as Wheein was next.

"I am heavy aren't I?" Wheein said that made us laugh.

"Jeongyeon! Its your turn!" Seulgi said and jeongyeon tried to get up And Seulgi pulled her up. Next was Yuna and the last person was Me.

"Would you like me to get down there?" She shouted but I disagreed. When I hold the Rope.

"Put your two feet in the ropex c'mon."

"Just a little bit more. Gotcha!" She said and hold my hand.

"Hold tight Hyun" she said and raised me up.

"okay everyone here? Everything feels so intense with the rain." Seulgi joked.

"Yes!" They said.

"You sure everyone is here?"
Why would she joke when we're totally still here. Some of The red team are half the moving swing
Tzuyu was left behind with Sana, Sana left because she wanted to be with Tzuyu.

"Alright. Everyone don't be scared. We're going to do this by Two's.
While I'm going first someone will be behind me. And then when I get to the next swing I will hold the top and help let my partner pass And she will do the same until we cross do you get it?"

"No!" Wheein said.

"okay your bus partner will be your pair. Now come with Me." She said and hold my hand.

She quickly jumped to the swing.

"Don't be scared." She offered her hand.

I looked at it for a second and hold her. I jumped and hug her.

She went to the other swing and held rope so the rope won't move.

"Hold the rope hyun and let the other pair can come here safely." She said so me which I was the only one who heard, I followed what she said

"Okay, next pair please." She said as Mina and jeongyeon went to the rope.

"Joohyun come here." she then helps me to get across while I was holding her shirt tight. I don't want to fall HHUHU, even in this scary rainy day.

As we got across we did that tactic that Seulgi said.

As Yeri was the last one. Yuna leaving her.

"Yeri hold my hand."

"NO! I WILL FALL JUST GO HUHU."
She said.

"KIM YERIM!" She shouted and Yeri jumps to Seulgi and Seulgi catched her.

"Great Job" Seulgi said seriously and Yeri just smiles. Ew.

"I don't want to crawl under there." Dahyun said.

By the way Moonbyul is just supporting us. But solar on the other hand keeps screaming. We hear it too.. All of us.

"Just crawl like a soldier!" Seulgi said and went in first. Followes by Dahyun. So on and so forth

"Why are there so many walls and we all have to jump down!" Ryujin Complained.

But we all did it anyways. Seulgi was the first one to go up so she can grab and pull us.

Ryujin was the last one.

"HOW COME I AM THE LAST ONE?!" She said.

"OH JUST GRAB LI-SEULGI'S HAND ALREADY!" Yuna shouted at Ryujin.

"Okay, who goes first on this last obstacle?" Seulgi asked.

"Defiantly you." They said.

"okay,"

She went ahead first leaving Dahyun behind.

"HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU I CANT JUMP!" Dahyun said

"YOU CAN, IF YOU CANT JUMP. THEN HOW THE HELL DID YOU MADE IT HERE? WHY DID YOU JUST TEL US THAT NOW?" Seulgi shouted at her

"JUST LEAVE MEEEEE" Dahyun said as she was making a funny face.

"JUST SAY BONJOUR AND JUMP" Seulgi said that made us laugh.

"SEULGI THIS ISN'T A TIME TO JOKE."

"MOMO IS SO GOOD AT DANCING, WHEN WE HAVE EVENTS. MOMO IS VERY FUNNY WHEN SHE DANCES. MOMO LOOKS SO CUTE. WE SHOULD CALL HER DU-"

"IM THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NAME IS DUBBU!!!" We heard dahyun said as she jumped.

"now shout Team Blue."

"TEAM BLUEEEEEEEE" Well said as Red team shouted them too.

"Good job!" She said and we all did a group hug.

"That was tiring." She said.

The rain then stopped.

"okay." Ms. Solar is now panting

"AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH" Moonbyul laughed at her.
But solar just glared.

"Okay. Everyone... Let's all... Hah.... Rest...... First. And change. We all might get sick." Ms solar said as we all try to get back.

"You. Moonbyul. You didn't do it ha. HA!" We heard our teacher bicker as we head to the field.

.

"Hey, why you guys didnt join?" Yeri asked.

"Too lazy," Hyejin said.

"Too Tired." Wendy said

"Wendy!" Joy said that made us look with disgust.

"Did you see Seulgi out there? She was amazing." Yeri said.

"What did she do?" Hwasa asked.

"She pulled us up And comforted us if we can't do it." lia said as they agreed.

"Okay, gather up. Now that we are all freshened up, its currently raining so hard. And I hope it won't rain later. So we can have a campfire out there but we do have a cooking game later."

"Just tell the results." We heard Moonbyul said and we laughed.

"The red team, got a head start. But unfortunately they left a lot of their team. The only person who made it was

Son Chaeyoung,

Lee Chaeryong,

Lee Chaeyon

Sinb,

And Sowon.

The question is.... Why?

Why?"

"Its because of SinB" sowon said

"Mwo? Me? You we're the one" they we're about to make a big mess.

"Shut up you two." Ms. Solar said.

"Solar Unnie, your so mean to the kids." Moonbyul said that made some of the students agree.

"And you Too." Our teacher said that made Ms. Moonbyul zip her mouth too."

"You all have 100 points. But the red team left their members behind so their points are deducted By 50 points."

"The current winner or the leading team are Seulgi's but, you guys can catch up later. With the cooking game. Snacks will be delivered in your room so have a good rest and I'll see you later." Ms. Solar said as she pinched Moonbyul's ear and left.

We all have some free time since its seriously raining outside So hard.

"Let's go up yeah?" Seulgi said as I nodded and followed her upstairs.

"Thank you Seulgi..." I said as she looked at me and smiled.

"No problem Joohyun" she said and sratched her nape.

"I was an athlete back then... While Seul...I, well hehe, yeah.." She was going to say something but she didnt continue it.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing." She smiled as we both got out of the elevator.

"You just take a bath there... I will just use a different bathroom. Please don't worry about me." She said and quickly get her clothes and left.

Lisa

"Sunmi?" I knocked at her door and she opened it.

"Priya!" She said and welcomed me in.

"May I use your bathroom again?" I asked as she nodded.

"Sure thang Girl!" She said and closed the door. As soon as I got it.

"I owe you one sunmi."

As I was taking a bath, I heard someone went inside.

"Oh. Chungha your back early?" I heard Sunmi said as I slowly turn off the shower And put my towel.

"Oh? Yeah, the teacher said we can have a small break." I heard her classmate said as she was about to open the bathroom door.

"AHHHH! MY TUMMY. OH I REALLY NEED TO GO!, EXCUSE ME CHUNGHA"
I heard Sunmi said and went inside the bathroom and locked it. She then looks at me.

"Is it maybe the food?" She said and silently laugh at me.

"I-I'll just use downstairs restroom then..." We heard her classmate said and left.

"woah, Seulgi's collarbone is kinda.. Uhmmm." She said and bit her lip.

"SUNMI!" I shouted and make her look at the door.

"Don't take advantage of my Little baby!" I said and went inside the tub.

as I did I put on some clothes and heard her chuckle.

"Hehe, sorry Lisa Unnie." She apologized.

"I heard your class will have a cooking show. And some students DA watch because its raining so hard right Now." Sunmi said

"We do."

"I want to try your food." She said

"Next time on you wedding I'll cook."

"How are you so sure that me and Seulgi will Definitely get married?"

"Trust me."

"Bet?"

"If I win kiss me. If I don- KIDDING! SHHAHS" I teased her.

"Well, how about if you win. I'll be your girlfriend for 24 hours? Since I'm a biggest fan of yours!" Sunmi said.

"And if Seulgi doesn't agree?"

"She will, I'm her wife ihh"

"Ayyyy, YIIIIEEIIEIEIEIEI" I said as I went out of the tub. But as soon as I got out she throwed punches at me.

I held her hand and went closer to her.

"As if." I said and went out.

"YAH!!!" She shouted and went out

"See you later Sunmi-shiiii" I said and left.

As I went inside my room. I heard Joohyun is still showering.

I quickly went and get my laptop and sit on the very edge.

I searched for a Food that will definitely Wow the judges on who ever they are. Hoping that they aren't Ms. Solar And Ms. Moonbyul...

I guess the guests are the chef in this building and Manager. Hope they know how to evaluate.

Joohyun is already finish taking a bath so. I'm done with the papers too.

I called the team and they all sat down.

"We are all gathered here. So we can plan our dish, phad Thai." I said.

"So I already divided y'all. So listen up."

I'm not going to make my Phad Thai have chicken because I know Joohyun doesn't like them...

"Jeongyeon, Mina you guys will be with me."

"Irene Yeji Ryujin, you guys are the sauce. With Momo. Here are the ingredients for the Sauce.

1. Fish sauce ( or vegan fish sauce) and soy sauce add the salty component.

2. Brown Sugar or honey add sweetness. (In Thailand it is traditional to use palm sugar.) So make sure to use that okay?

3. Rice Vinegar or tamarind paste and lime, add the sour component.

AND please do not leave the sugar component out. You will end up with fishy, sour pad thai that tastes terrible. TRUST ME." I warned them

"Dahyun Yeri, and Lia you guys are the noodles. Follow the directions on the package of the noodles or pour boiling water over rice noodles and let them soak just until they are pliable (about 7-8 minutes) They don't need to be totally soft, as they will soften as you sauté them. If you don't understand ask me. Hoping there would be English instructions there."

"Yuna and Yerin. I will help you Design or add the finishing touches. When it's done, garnish with lime, roasted peanuts ( or try this amazing Peanut Chili Crunch!) bean sprouts, and scallions!" After dividing them to groups

"Here are the ingredients. I hope you buy the things you need. If your team sauce buy the things you need for team sauce. Don't worry I will all guide you." I passed them a piece of papers. Which has the ingredients and instructions.

"ingredients
1. 3-4 ounces dry pad thai noodles (rice noodles)
2. Boiling water to cover noodles
3. 1 large shallot, finely diced ( much better than onion here)
4. 4 chopped garlic cloves
5. 1 teaspoon chopped ginger (optional)
6. 2 eggs, whisked with a fork with a generous 7. 3-finger pinch salt ( if vegan, leave it out)
8. 6-8 ounces tofu, chicken breast or peeled prawns
9. salt and pepper to taste
10. 2 tablespoons peanut oil, wok oil or coconut oil
11. 1 lime" I read the ingredients out

"For the Pad Thai Sauce:

1. 3 tablespoons fish sauce (or use vegan fish sauce)

2. 3 tablespoons brown sugar (or coconut sugar, palm sugar or regular sugar)

3. 3 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar (or tamarind water- see notes)

4. 1 teaspoon soy sauce"

"For Yuna and Yerin. Garnish:

lime wedges, fresh bean sprouts, chili flakes, chopped scallions, roasted peanuts. You guys can figure that out."

"Come to me if you have any questions." I sat down and they did have questions.

After explaining it to them.

All of us went to the Market And bought all we need. We didn't split up because I would need to go to this section if they asked me something. So when we're at the section they would ask if its the right ingredients.

We are all now here in some sort of room, on where you can cook. And we're on the right side and the Red team is in the left side.

"Okay. Have you bought the things you need?" Ms. Solar asked.

"Yes!!!" The students answered.

"Okay, you have 1 hour. You may now........Start."

We quickly went in place.

Dahyun yeri and lia are in charge of cooking the noodles

"place rice noodles in a shallow bowl or baking dish and boil enough water to cover them. Cover with boiling water for 7- 8 minutes, until tender, then drain. They don't have to be totally soft, just bendy and pliable" I said to them as I went to the next team

"Irene Yeji Ryujin" I called their attention

"The sauce is the important part, you divide yourself on who's going to do who's. All you need to do is.

Chop shallot, garlic and ginger and set aside.

Whisk the two eggs with a fork and add a generous, 3-finger pinch of salt.

Make the Pad Thai Sauce Whisk fish sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar and soy sauce. In a small bowl."

"After you're all down with your job. Place all the ingredients here and I'll do the rest. And please dont be shy to ask."

"Jeongyeon Mina" I called them

"Mina you, Slice chicken into very thin strips and season with salt and pepper." she nodded

Blot tofu with paper towels pressing down firmly. Cut tofu into ¾ inch cubes, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and for extra crispy, dredge in a little corn starch. This is what I did

"Jeongyeon Peel and season the shrimp. with salt and pepper." I gave them the easiest

"And the both of you will. Sear the seasoned chicken, shrimp or tofu in a wok with hot oil until cooked through over medium-high heat. Set aside, on top of a paper towel, wipe out the pan. Turn heat off. And I'll be just be your side."

Fast forward.

I Gathered their chopped shallots, whisked eggs, cooked noodles, cooked protein and Pad Thai sauce around the stove.

I Heated 2 tablespoon of peanut or vegetable oil in the wok over a medium heat, added shallot-garlic-ginger and stir,

After cooking just a few minutes until golden and fragrant.

"Irene, Make a well in the center of the wok, add the whisked eggs. With a metal spatula, scramble them and break them apart into little bits, letting them brown just little, and incorporate them into the shallots continuing to break them into small bits." I said to her

Add the drained, semi-soft noodles and toss with the egg mixture, stirring, flipping, frying constantly for 3-4 minutes, until noodles become soft and pliable.

"Momo and Dahyun. Add the Pad Thai Sauce and cook 1 minute. It will smell quite fishy at first - turn your fan on - but it will mellow out perfectly. Add the cooked chicken, tofu or shrimp and turn and toss the noodles for a few more minutes. Cook until the noodles are soft (but still a little chewy) adding just a little water if it seems too dry."

Minutes later.

"Yerin and Yuna, Toss in the bean sprouts and roasted peanuts (or serve on the side) and sprinkle with chili flakes and scallions. Squeeze with the lime."

"I'll Taste it." I said as I tasted it. Perfect.

They can just Adjust salt, lime and sweetness to your liking adding a pinch of salt, more lime or more sugar to taste.

"Give one more toss and serve immediately. Divide among two plates." They immediately get their things.

"Garnish with more bean sprouts, fresh scallions, cilantro or basil, chili flakes, lime wedges and roasted crushed peanuts. Or make this Peanut Chili Crunch!" I said as I helped them arrange the dish.

"There you go." I said

"Thank you so much Seulgi!" Yeji said and I bowed. They started to praise me as I just thanked them.

the other team is almost done. We have like...

I guess 25-30 minutes free time.

So what we did was fix the place. And secretly ate. I gave Irene a different topping which doesn't have Chicken on it.

"Don't worry, it doesnt have chicken." I said as I sat beside her. We're all eating or secretly eating at the floor. Eating in a large pan. The left overs and Irene a different bowl.

I definitely don't know what the other team did hoping they did good.

___

"Japchae takes 35-55 minutes to make." Tzuyu said that made Nayeon glare at her.

"Don't worry, we are all good at cooking!" Jihyo said.

"YAH SON CHAEYOUNG-AH WHY DOES THIS TASTE WEIRD?" Jihyo said as she was scolding S. Chae

"TZUYU-AH, WE'RE DID YOU PUT THE SEASONING? DID YOU EVEN BUY ONE?"
Nayeon said

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WILL BUY IT"

"Why am I always the one washing the Chicken...." Umji complained.

"Thats not a chicken Umji. Thats a vegetable. And deal with it." Tzuyu said

"Everybody calm down. Stop shouting you guys." Rosé said as she is calmly peeling the potatoes.

"And Sana stop flirting with Momo there." Nayeon said

__

Very fast forward

"I was right... Moonbyul and Solar are the Judges... But with 2 people beside them."

"Okay, your 1 hour is over. I hope you did a lot of things. Like I heard Some of you shouting." Ms. Solar looked at Jihyo and Nayeon.

"And... Secretly doing something." She then looks at Us.

"But, we are all gathered here to taste your Masterpiece. Nayeon's team. Are going first" Ms. Solar said "this is our judges for today. The manager and the chief. They studied and mastered some food here." She explained.

"I was damn right." I said as my team heard me and silently laughed.

"Nayeon." Ms. Solar said as a Cue that she may begin to explain.

"Japchae is a sweet and savory dish of stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables that is popular in Korean cuisine." Nayeon said cheerfully.

"Japchae is a popular Korean dish. It is the number one sought after dish particularly during the Korean festive holidays (e.g. New Year's day and Harvest festival) but it is also enjoyed on any other common day as well." Rosé said.

"Japchae translates as mixed vegetables. When it was first invented in the 17th century, japchae was a noodle-less dish." Son Chaeyoung said.

"But nowadays, the main highlight of the dish is glass noodles, which is made from sweet potatoes, along with colorful vegetables and well seasoned meat." Jihyo said. Oh teamwork

"Well made Japchae should have a balanced sweet and savory flavor, crunchy vegetable texture" Tzuyu said as they served the Japchae infront I them.

".... Who... Cooked the potatoes?" Ms. Solar asked and Rosé Raised her hands.

"Rosé sweetie. Make sure to next time... Next time boil it properly... Please?"

"Yes Ms."

"The vegetable are very crunchy which isn't supposed to be... Right.."
One of the judges said supposed to be a chief...

"Okay...I would grade this a B..." Solar said. "The potatoes are quite... Raw."

"B, because I know it looks fresh... But, not trying to hate but... I agree with the chief that the vegetable is quite crunchy.

"B"

"B"

The 4 judges said. With no comment. We'll that was not nice.

"Seulgi?" Ms. Solar called as it was our turn.

"Me and my team made Pad thai. Phad thai, is a stir-fried rice noodle dish commonly served as a street food and at most restaurants in Thailand as part of the country's cuisine. It is typically made with rice noodles, chicken, beef or tofu, peanuts, a scrambled egg, and bean sprouts, among other vegetables." We placed the dish infront of them.

"This Pad Thai recipe is hands-down one of the easiest, tastiest recipes on the blog. It's made with simple ingredients and can be made with chicken, shrimp or tofu! Vegan-adaptable." Chaeyeon said

"It only takes 15 minutes!" Chaeryeong said

"The Pad Thai Sauce is so flavorful and balanced" One of the Judges said.

"Believe me, when I tell you, I've had a lot of Pad Thai in my life." mostly tasting my fathers cuisine" Here and all across Thailand! It's one of my favorite things to eat, and so I've made a practice of learning how to perfect this dish. "with the help of my father" It's all about the flavor balance of the sauce, and the texture of the noodles." I said

"I give it an A" the two judges from this building said.

"Hmm... It might be unfair to the other team... since its so good... I give it a..."

"Its okay Ms.Solar we won't get jealous" Sana said

"A"

"Same answer with Solar." Ms. Moonbyul said.

"Well! We got a winner. I'll see you all at the lobby. Please fix your stuff." Ms. Solar said as we went out and the Red team. Started to fix.

"You did amazing Lisa." I heard Yuna said as we we're far from the team.

"Thanks Yuna" I turn to her and hug her.

"Let's make burgers Lisa-yah." She said.

"We'll make American burgers how about that?" I said to her and she nodded. After we broke our hug. She cling to me and we all proceeded to go to the lobby.

"How is Bam bam doing?"
Yuna asked.

"Speaking of the devil." I said as I felt my phone vibrated.

"Hey Bam. How r u there?"

"I-I'm at your b-building. Come out" he was panting.

We quickly went out and saw him

"What did you do?"
I asked him.

"I brought this. Now hide it!" He said and gave me a magazine. He quickly ran again.

"THEIR CHECKING OUR BAGS. AND YUGYEOM GAVE THAT TO ME!!!"
He shouted.

"WHIPPEEDDD!" I Said to him back.
Me and Yuna laughed.

"What's that he gave you?"

"Here." I gave it to her and quickly left.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHA" I laughed loudly and heard her Shout.

"YAAAAHHHHH!!! EWWWW"
She said as I was already in the lobby.

"What are you hiding there Yuna?" Irene asked.

"Ahh...." She was trying to think of a lie. I quickly stood up and went to her side.

"Well, Yuna here... She's got a Gift from a fan..." I said and smirked.

"Oh what's the gift?" Jeongyeon asked.

"You don't want to know right? And it's Yuna's gift. We don't want to make her uncomfortable" I said and look at to her and she agreed.

"L-Seulgi. Is right. Seulgi unnie." She said.

"Well, aren't you going to hide your gift?" I said and she pinched me.

"Come with me." She said politely and she pushed me to the elevators. As the doors closed I laughed so hard that hr face flustered.

"OMG YUNA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE. HAHAHAHA" I held my Tummy.

"Yah! Aish." She then throws me the magazine as I catched it, I quickly hid it on my back as we went to my room.

"Yugyeom huh?" she said

"Bam's crush." I said while check in out the magazine.

"Ohh... Look at Jennie Kim... Wow." I said as I licked my lips.

"You know her?"

"Of course. She's my ex." I smiled at her and she was shookt.

"WHAT?!"

"Hush now Yuna-shi." I said and rubbed her back.

"I can't deny. She still looks... Sexy."

"Yah!" She said and i laughed. I quickly hid the magazine in the bottom of my luggage and we head down

As we are all gathered in the Lobby.

"Okay students. This award goes to clearly Blue team. Seulgi's team. Now claim your trophy here" Ms. Solar said as she handed me the trophy.

"okay first of all. Thank you for this award. And for my team" I look at them. "And for everyone that participated. I would like to share... My trophy to the people who participated. To team Red, this wouldn't happened if Ms. Solar, Ms. Moonbyul and the staffs here welcomed us and yeah... I hope we all have a great night. And... Let's have a parteeyy!" I shouted as I raised the trophy.

.

We are now here inside a room. A big spacious room, for a party but no foods. But snacks. Just some chairs... Ms. Solar's Bluetooth mic and... Yeah..

"Let's play a dancing game!!!" Nayeon said. As she played a song.

"MOMO MOMO" Everyone was fan chanting's Momo's name as Dahyun went behind her and dance.

We all laughed and had fun on that one.

"Who do you think is the winner?" Jihyo asked.

"DAHYUNNNN!!!!" I shouted and laughed.

The next song was like Itzy Wannabe, blackpink KTL, Twice Fancy, BTS Anpanman. 2NE1 I am the best. Typically old kpop songs were played or new ones.

"SEULGI! SEULGI!" And now their chanting my name... I went up the middle and started dancing with the rhythm.

"WOAAHH!!!" Everyone cheered for me.

"Okay. Next game... Is Guess the next line of the song. 9 players. Are allowed to join... So... Let's all pick!" Nayeon said.

After playing for awhile and laughing.

the next game was whisper challenge.

I didnt really wanted to join. So I was the one that held the sign.

The next game was try not to sing pop song. Which Yeji, Lia, Chaeryoung, Ryujin And Lia, Yuna. With Chaewon. Trying to join. She doesn't really want to play or join.

While Ms. Solar, Ms. Moonbyul with Wheein and Hwasa played....

Everyone had a great Time, we all went to our respective room at 2:54 AM. So good luck Later.

We all bid our goodbye's as we all are about to enter our rooms.

"YAHH! YOU-YOU'RE SO HEAVY." We heard Ms. Moonbyul said as she was carrying Solar. And we we're laughing.

.

"Did you have fun?" Irene asked as she was now laying in her spot

"I did..." I answered her and she just hummed in response.

I'm kinda sleepy from what we all did. And I'm so tired too. Good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 932 57
❝ i've tried everything in my greatest power to avoid you. ❞ highest ranking: #1 enhypenheeseung #1 parksunghoon #1 simjake
3.3K 154 14
Chan left the world in a messy condition, and couldn't say sorry and good morning to them. Gone just like that. He was given a choice to come back to...
11.7K 392 20
Wherein, A CEO of a well-known Company known as a playgirl had a one-night stand with her employee and didn't expect the result. Would the Playgirl b...
49.9K 2.6K 28
↳ ❝ 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆? 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 ❞ ★ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 // 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺...