LOVE STORY (i.midoryia) *REWR...

By JustBeingBella

*PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "MY FAMOUS BEST FRIEND" IN WHICH (Y/N) (L/N) and Izuku Midoriya meet again after all the... More

LOVE STORY
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
100 Reads! (Not a chapter)
Not a chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quirks Explained

Chapter 8

614 23 3
By JustBeingBella

Hi everyone! Sorry, it took so long for the next chapter! If you have time, please go read my other story! It is a Deku x OC story. I also had the first chapter of a new story I am writing in the works. It is also a Deku x OC story. Its a Deku x vampire story! Pls give me some feedback and tell me if you want me to post this new story.

****************************************************************************************************

{Deku's POV}

"Come on Deku! The show is about to start!" Uruaka said. I looked up from my phone and saw that the group was already heading inside the consent room. I hurried and followed them to the stage. I looked around and there were a lot of people here! I was people all dressed in her merch. I had bought a Kira shirt before the show, so I have it in my backpack.

"How far down are we?" I asked. 

"Oh, We are all the way down by the stage in the second row," Momo said. There was a stage up at the front, that had a runway that leads to a smaller stage at the end. We were by the smaller stage.

(This is what the stage looked like)

3rd Person POV

"OMG I can't wait!" yelled Mina punching her fist in the air when we got to our seats. 

"Yeah! This is going to be so much fun" Uruaka added. Suddenly the lights turned off. Everyone started screaming.

"OMG!"

"KIRA!"

"WOOOW!"

The screen on the stage turned on and showed a countdown. It started to count down and everyone joined in.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Smoke filled the stage and the platform un the middle opened. Upcoming through the whole was Kira, her back facing the stage with a mic in her hands. The crowd went crazy. Even Bakugo cheered a bit. The music started playing and the concert started. 

She started singing the song and walked down the stairs to where her background dancers

(Y/N) POV

I looked out onto the crowd as I sang. There were a lot of people here. This had to be one of the biggest shows I have done yet on my tour. I was dancing with my dancers and looking out onto the crowd. I was trying to look for Deku and his friends. Towards the big part of the song, I started walking on the runway to the smaller stage.

When I got to it, I hit the high note and finally saw Deku and his friends. He was looking at me with stars in his eyes. Well, that's a confidence boost. I had eye contact with him and winked at him. His whole face turned red and started getting flusters. Yep, he still the same Deku I know and love. Wait! LOVE?! I mean..like! yeah! Totally!

{Deku's POV}

OMG! WHAT?! SHE WINKED AT ME? I think I was the only one who saw that. Know one else said anything about it. My whole face turned red and I saw her smile at my reaction. I can't believe that happened. Out of all of these people in this stadium, she looked at me. AND WINKED! Maybe she remembered me from outside the stadium when she helped me with my ticket. No Deku, don't be stupid! She probably does that with a lot of people during the concert. 

Soon, her song ended and she walked backstage and there was a short break. My friends were freaking out saying how good she was and how they can't wait to meet her. Oh, wait! I forgot! We are going to meet her! Now I am nervous all over again. 

~(Time Skip)~ 

3rd Person POV

It was the last song of the concert, and by now, people had calmed down and weren't screaming the whole performance. Kira  came out in this outfit:

"Hey, everyone!" Kira said in the mic. The crowd screamed as a response. "How is everyone tonight?" she asked. She got the same response with a few good's, and awsome's. "So, I was thinking how about as my last song of tonight, I sing the song that got me famous?" she said. The crowd erupted into cheers and hollers. 

The music started and Kira walked around the stage and started singing. 

Throwout the song, people started to turn their flashlights on their phone on and sing along. Soon enough, the whole stadium was singing along, watching Kira, who had a huge smile on her face. 

The song ended and the whole crowd screamed and cheered and jumped up and down. Kira bowed and blew kisses to the crowd!

"Thank you, everyone! Thank You for coming to my show! For those with the VIP pass, see you soon, but otherwise, till next time! Good Night Japan!" She said and ran off stage to get ready for her meet and greet. 

****************************************************************************************************

Sorry if this chapter is a little short!

And sorry again for having to wait so long for the next chapter!

I can't believe I have over 300 reads on this book! Thank you!

Till next time!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Bella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...