Sapnap x Reader

By Dragonwithglassess

Just a little thing I've been wanting to write during quarantine, keep in mind that I won't be putting out ch... More

*~*Prolouge*~*
*~*Chapter 1*~*
*~*Chapter 2*~*
*~*Chapter 3*~*
*~*Chapter 4*~*
*~*Chapter 5*~*
*~*Chapter 6*~*
*~*Chapter 7*~*
*~*Chapter 9*~*

*~*Chapter 8*~*

3.4K 75 24
By Dragonwithglassess

From now on, I'll be using 1st person POV so I hope that's okay with you guys :D
————————————————————————
You woke up once again, new day, same stuff. As you walked down the stairs to make food, you remembered that you were gonna meet up with Sapnap and your friend for tea! You looked at your watch, 12:00 wow I woke up late, you thought. Once you reached the kitchen you opened the fridge and grabbed an egg and fried it. After you ate you went back upstairs and changed into a cute tee shirt and sweatpants. You sat down at your computer and opened up the Minecraft launcher. You hopped onto a survival world and played for a bit, after you got out of the nether you logged off and went onto YouTube, catching up with some of your friends, then you got a text.
————————————————————————
Bff/n
Heyyy, we still going for tea?

Y/n
Yeah?
Oh shoot
Give me like 10 minutes
————————————————————————
It was 2:21 you were gonna be late if you didn't go now. You closed your computer's tabs and ran off to the front door, you slid your shoes on, grabbed your wallet and keys then zoomed out of the door. You put the key into the ignition and began driving to the tea shop. You got to the tea shop it was 2:32, only two minutes late, but you were glad you weren't more late. You walked into the tea shop after parking, as soon as bff/n spotted you, they grabbed your arm and took you to the table she picked out. "Soooo, y/nnnnn.." they started to talk. "Oh my god, bff/n, he's just a friend!" You responded, she only smirked at you and you both laughed it off, you spotted nick and waved him over.  "Hey y/n! And...uh..." bff/n responded, "I'm bff/n and you must be nick! Y/n told me all about you!" They smirked once again. "I do NOT" you scolded her. They sighed. Your waiter walked up to your table. Dang she's pretty.. you thought, "what can I get for you guys?" She smiled which made you feel very comfortable. "Hmm I'll have a green tea" your friend responded. "Oh and I'll have a uhh.. a sweet tea! Yes, yes that is what I want." You followed awkwardly. Sapnap giggled and ordered a rosemary tea (idk if that's a thing but my brain says it is, so sure) "ok all of that will be 18 dollars and 48 cents!" The waiter said with a smile again then walked away. "Hmmm I call dibs on not paying!" Bff/n said. You groaned and you all agreed that you would pay. The waiter returned to the table with our drinks and placed them in front of us. we thanked her and began to drink the tea. "This is sour!" Bff/n exclaimed. "Dude, that's what green tea is, you idiot." You responded and you all laughed you had finished first and decided to count the money out, you placed it on the table, with a 5 dollar tip, nick and bff/n had just finished. "Ok, hold on n/n (nickname)" you looked at them, confused. "Let's talk for a bit, there's no rush" she smirked at you, you scowled back at her silently but you all talked for a bit. "So, can you guys date already?" Bff/n asked. Your eyes widened, you and nick no Th shouted silently at her. "No! Not at all!" You scolded her once again. "Riiiiiiighhht" she smirked at you once again and raised an eyebrow. You gave her a "I will break your spine" glare she backed up a bit in her chair. "Okkkaayy, let's just call this a goodbye." Bff/n said slowly. You shrugged and placed the money back into the table and you all walked out.

*~*653 words*~*
Ack, sorry about the short chapter, I barely have enough time to write as of the moment and school starts again in a week so I'm gonna start writing smaller chapters, sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 14.1K 130
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
838K 31.3K 99
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
2.1M 59.3K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
129K 5.5K 41
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...