Till the End

By byuliess

A group called "Armageddon" emerged with a goal to completely put the world to the end. When people realized... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Ending 1
Chapter 18: Ending 2

Chapter 16

156 5 0
By byuliess

Five Years Later

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Red alarms were going off, alarming the military base.

"What kind of threat is it?"

"We're not sure, Sir. But it's coming from below!"

"Great. We gotta be extra prepared this time. It could be Armageddon."

"I thought all of them were killed by the 4 girls from South Korea!"

"We still have to be prepared. Get the weapons that girl gave us and do all you can. If it's an ordinary threat, get our regular troops ready."

"Yes, Sir!"

The threat came closer and closer, it was revealed to be a vehicle, with the driver inside.

But before it surfaced-

BOOM!

Moonbyul woke up with her arms wrapped around her wife. She smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Happy 5th Anniversary, Ddunie." Solar opened her eyes.

"Aw... you remembered."

"How could I forget? It's a special day." Moonbyul leaned in to kiss her again, but got slapped instead.

"You did. Our 5th Anniversary's on the 26th of next month, not this month." She sighed.

"Oh... sorry Ddun."

"Mhm." Solar got out of bed and Byul immediately picked her phone up and went to the calendar.

"I had it set for this month, is it not this month?" She mumbled, scratching her head. Solar put her clothes back on and stretched. "Ddun, that's my shirt."

"Your shirts are comfier than mine. And you said happy anniversary on the wrong date so I don't really care."

"Right... take all of my things then, babe."

"Don't 'babe' me until you actually get our anniversary date right." Solar rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom. Moonbyul sighed and got out of bed. She picked up Solar's shirt and threw it into the laundry basket before putting on her pants and grabbing a shirt from her closet.

Once Solar was done, she left the room and Moonbyul did her morning activities. Once she was done, she went back to their room and cleaned up their bed. Then, she heard her phone start ringing.

Incoming Call: Jung Wheein of MAMAMOO (RBW)

"Hello?"

"Unnie, have you seen the news?"

"No, I just woke up. I got our anniversary date wrong again. I was a month early."

"Check the news, it's important."

"Huh-?" Her phone started ringing again.

Incoming Call: Ahnyoncé

"Wheein, hold on. Hyejin's calling."

"It's probably for the same reason."

"We'll see. Bye!"

"Bye."

"Hyejin, what's up?"

"Unnie, go check the news."

"Wheein just called me to tell me the same thing." Moonbyul sighed. "Fine." She searched up the latest news on her phone.

Armageddon is Back

Moonbyul's eyes widened.

"Did you see it?"

"Hold on, Hyejin, let me read it."

Although it seemed like Armageddon was gone for good, the leader bombed a U.S. Military base, killing more than half of the soldiers.

Please check out this video to learn more.

Moonbyul played the video while sweat formed on her forehead.

"Destroying the world was a definite fail." The man chuckled. "I admit that my plan was flawed and that I didn't have enough men or material to finish the job. I could've had a chance if those girls from Korea didn't wipeout my group. Sure, I bombed a military base. But that was just a warning. I'm not planning on destroying this world by myself. I want revenge. I would want to kill all of those girls. However, I especially want to kill the one who started it all. The one who almost killed me. And from what I know, her name is Moon Byulyi. Then after that, I'll kill the rest of her group then go back to my original agenda."

The video stopped, leaving Moonbyul in shock. No one knew it was her except for the people she shared the weapons to.

She checked Twitter, and she was trending.

1. #Moonbyul
2. #Mamamoo
3. #OurSaviorMoonbyul
4. #MamamooLegends

Moonbyul lost balance and stepped back, falling onto the floor. She was breathing heavily and her vision was blurring. Her phone slipped out of her hand but she didn't do anything about it.

"Unnie, did you see it?" Moonbyul felt like she was spinning when all of a sudden, she blacked out. "Unnie? Unnie!"

Solar got out of the bathroom and sighed.

"Byul, I'm not in the mood for pranks. Get off the floor."

"Yongsun Unnie!" Solar screamed.

"H-Hyejin! Sorry, I didn't know you were on the phone!"

"It's fine, is Byul Unnie okay?"

"She seems passed out on the floor but I'm not sure if she's faking it or not-"

"SHE'S NOT!"

"What?!"

"Help her or something!"

"O-Okay..." Solar struggled to lift her up onto their bed. "Now what?"

"She should wake up soon. She was probably overwhelmed."

"By what?" No reply. "Hyejin?" She checked and she already hung up. "What the heck?"

Moonbyul's eyes opened. She sat up while Solar just stared at her worriedly.

"What happened?" Moonbyul looked down.

"He's back."

"Who is?"

"The leader of Armageddon. He's also planning to kill us, me especially."

"What..? Sorry, this is too much to take in."

"He found out. Now, he'a gonna try to kill us, starting with me. The whole world knows now too."

"What are you... what are you planning to do?" Moonbyul got up.

"I'm gonna stop him before he gets to any of you."

"How about you?"

"I'll do everything I can to survive. I'll find a way." Solar let out a sigh of relief.

"But... what if it doesn't work?"

"I'm going to try my best. I don't know when he'll be here so I have to do this as fast as possible." Solar looked down.

"I don't like it. Leave it to someone else." Moonbyul lifted her chin with her finger. She had tears in her eyes.

"Ddun, I wouldn't let myself die. Especially because we have a life to live together, remember?" She kissed her forehead. "I'm not going to let it end at 5 years."

"4 and 11 months." Moonbyul smiled.

"Right, 4 years and 11 months." Solar sighed and wrapped her arms around Moonbyul's waist while laying her head on her shoulder.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine? You don't want the rest of us to come with you?"

"I'll be okay, I promise. And that would put all of us at risk. I don't want to put that onto any of you."

"But-"

"Shh... stop worrying." Moonbyul hid a strand of her hair behind her ear. "It's okay, Ddun. I'm here." She kissed her forehead again and hugged her tighter. "I'm right here."

"I haven't gone here in years..." Moonbyul looked around her lab, finally finding a seat to sit on. She got a notification and checked it.

From: Yongddunie

What time will you be home?

To: Yongddunie

I'm not sure

From: Yongddunie

Please come home today even if you're not done. I don't like being home alone at night

To: Yongddunie

Of course, love you

From; Yongddunie

Love you too

Moonbyul put her phone down and stretched.

"Let's do this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 2.3K 40
"the end of the world hongjoong." "an apocalypse is upon us and if you guys don't save the day, i can't be sure that there will even be an earth afte...
13.5K 674 46
Debuting as part of a Kpop group is many peoples dream. But getting into a dating scandal with the one and only Moon Byulyi wasn't in Saemi's schedul...
45.5K 1.7K 27
While she was trying so hard to hide her problems from everyone, Kim Sunwoo, a guy from her group of friend, unintentionally discovered one by one of...
18.4K 730 17
Where Moonbyul is now Solar boss and they happen to be ex girlfriend