Burned Out - A BadBoyHalo Fan...

By ArcticArt_

A MCYT fanfiction about BadBoyHalo and GoodBoyHalo, featuring Skeppy, A6d, Dream, GeorgeNotFound, and SapNap... More

1: Just a Whisper
2: GoodBoyHalo
3: Getting Stronger
4: Fighting
5: Jealous
7: Locked Away
Epilogue (sort of)
Announcement 😃

6: Dream Team

2.4K 102 85
By ArcticArt_

            Good grinned, he couldn't believe he finally had control. Sure, he had stopped Bad from hurting himself, and he'd argued with Skeppy and a6d, but he finally had full control.
            Surprisingly enough, Bad didn't utter a word. He hoped it would stay that way, he didn't think he'd be able to stand Bad telling him what to do.
            Good knew it had been wrong to trick him, to betray his trust like that, but he didn't know any other way to help and protect Bad. That was his purpose, wasn't it? To protect Bad from the feelings he represented.
            But he also wanted to be a person. He wanted that so much more than his natural instinct to protect Bad. So that was what he had done. He hurt Bad more than he had ever been hurt before, he comforted Bad when he needed it most.
            That was why he was in control now. His will had finally broke, and he had trusted Good enough to let him in.
            Good had a... particular agenda. But while he knew what he needed to do, he had no idea how he was to go about doing it.
            He cycled through dozens of ideas before settling on one that was deceptively simple.
            Good picked up Bad's phone, still hesitant about his idea. He opened his text messages and scrolled until he found Dream.

BadBoyHalo: We should meet up! You, SapNap, George, and me!

            He sent the message and sat, waiting for Dream to reply. It wasn't long before he began to type a message back.

Dream: You sure? Skeppy told me you've been a little down lately

            Of course Skeppy would've told him, if only because it would make things harder for Good.

BadBoyHalo: Yeah, I've been fine, Skeppy's the one who's been weird. So whaddya think?

            He could almost picture Dream contemplating his answer.

Dream: Sure, when were you thinking?

BadBoyHalo: How about tomorrow?

            For a second, Good regretted being so eager, but when he read the next message he forgot about it.

Dream: Sounds good. I'll talk to SapNap and George

            Good's grin turned wolfish on his face.

Good, what are you doing?

            His smile faltered when he heard the words from Bad, but they were quiet and muffled sounding, like he was talking through a wall.
            Good ignored him, all he would do by listening to him is give him power, which was dangerous.
He stood up and bounced on the balls of his feet, feeling restless and impatient.
            He started pacing back and forth through the room, imagining his plan in action. A ding emanating from Bad's phone startled him.
            He checked the notification, which was a new message from Dream.

Dream: 2 p.m my house tomorrow?

BadBoyHalo: See you then

            He giggled, and fell back onto the bed, the giggles turning into a full out laughing fit.
            The laughs echoed through the entire house, ricocheting off of every wall.
            With one last laugh, Good fell asleep, laying on the bed with his phone in one hand.

            When Good woke from his slumber, it was already 9 in the morning the next day. His fingers were still locked on the phone, but he had somehow flipped onto his stomach sometime during the night.
            He skipped through the house, threw open the door to the fridge, and snatched some leftovers from inside. He grabbed a fork and quickly wolfed down the food.
            Before, going to take a short shower, he tossed the dirty Tupperware and fork into the sink. While in the shower he happily hummed the melody to one of his favorite songs.
            He picked out a hoodie that Bad had rarely worn, it was light blue with a darker blue for contrast.

Seriously, Good, what are you doing?

            Good just hummed over him, ignoring the question. He sensed that Bad was frustrated, but that only made him smile more.
            He ran around the house doing random tasks until finally, finally, it was time for him to leave.
            He couldn't stop a grin from spreading across his face. He was so close. So close. And he couldn't wait.
           He arrived at Dream's house a half-hour early, but that was perfect. When he knocked on the door, Dream opened it with a smile on his face. He was wearing his iconic, lime green hoodie and his dirty blond hair was ruffled.
           "Hey, Bad!"
           "Hi, Dream," Good said, giggling.
           Dream's brow creased for a second before returning to normal.
           "Come in!" He exclaimed, gesturing to Good.
           They walked through the house until they reached the couch, where Dream sat down and turned on the TV.
           "Anything you want to watch?" Asked Dream.
           "No, I don't really care. Do you mind if I grab some water from the kitchen?"
           "Not at all! Go ahead."
           Good left, heading to the kitchen for some "water". Once he got there, he surveyed the room. Then he saw what he was looking for.
           He picked up the sharpest knife he saw, running his finger down the edge. It drew a small drop of blood, which he sucked off of his finger.
           He walked back to where Dream was, hiding the knife behind his back.
           "You okay?" He asked, pointedly looking at Good's finger which still had a bit of blood on it.
           "It's just a small cut."
           "Here let me look at it," said Dream, standing up and pulling the finger closer so he could see it better.
           A laugh escaped from Good's mouth.
           Dream looked up, a question in his eyes, "Bad?"
           "I'm not Bad," said Good, followed by more crazed laughing. Dream tilted his head, reminding Good of a confused dog.
           He revealed the knife, before plunging it into Dream's abdomen. His eyes widened and he gasped.
When Good twisted the knife, he gasped again.
           Good wrenched the blade back towards himself, pushing Dream away. Dream fell to the ground, his hands pushing against the wound, but blood already covered his clothes and the floor underneath him.
           Good kneeled down beside him, smiling a sickeningly sweet smile, and watched as the life drained out of his eyes.
           He went to the bathroom and washed off his face and hands, but the blood on his hoodie was stuck there.
           Not long after he finished cleaning himself up, the doorbell rang. He smiled into the mirror and went to answer the door.
           When he opened the door, George was standing there, his blocky sunglasses perched upon his head.
           George's eyes flickered down to the blood stains on Good's hoodie, but before he could comment, Good spoke.
           "Hello, George."
           "Hi, um, where's Dream?" He asked, standing on his tiptoes and craning his neck to see past Good.
           "He's... resting at the moment."
           "Oh, okay." He seemed to buy it.
Good stepped back so George could enter first.
           They walked, neither saying a word until they got in view of Dream's body. George froze in place.
           "Bad?" The question was quiet and timid, unlike when Dream had said it.
           Good stepped forward and reached around George's head, covering his mouth with his hand.
           George reached up, trying to pry the hand away, but it wouldn't budge.

Good, please don't do this, you've already gotten into so much trouble.

           "Shhh," whispered Good, both to Bad and George. George whimpered like a small animal that was cornered by a hunter.
           He took a sharp breath as Good stabbed the knife into his back. He fell facedown onto the floor when Good pushed him away. Blood pooled underneath his body.
           He laughed crazily and looked down at his torso, which was covered in blood.
          "Bad?" Said a small voice from behind him.
          "That's the third time someone's said that today."
          He turned around and saw SapNap, who gulped when he saw the massive amount of blood on Good.
           "Why don't you come here, SapNap?"
           "Uh, I'm good right here," he said, his eyes darting from left to right.
           "What's wrong, I was just playing a little game."
           He advanced towards SapNap until he was less than a foot away. He grabbed SapNap's arm and pulled him into the house, slamming the door behind him.
           He spun SapNap around and pushed him further into the house. His eyes squeezed closed when he saw Dream and George.
           Good kept pushing SapNap until he was pinned against the wall and forced to look at Good.
           "Your friends are dead. So much for your precious Dream Team. Now Bad's friendship can be perfect." He raised the knife above his head.
           "Aren't you Bad?"
           "You can think that," he said, but before he could drop his arm and stab him with the knife, something heavy hit him in the head, knocking him unconscious.

A/N: Ahhhhhhhh!!!! That chapter was so hard to write. What did you guys think? Did you expect that to happen? Why do think Good got knocked out? This chapter was a bit longer than the rest, but then again, it was kind of the climax. Well, you guys probably want to know what happens, so without further ado, let's get into the final chapter.

Chapter word count: 1528 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 66 34
Just your typical AU of a highschool.... You know, with the Dream team. And Bad. And all of them. Also George has angst flowing through his bones. I...
3.5K 213 23
{COMPLETED!} Darryl has always had a keen mind and strong imagination. But sometimes that can be a problem, as Darryl finds out, as he keeps getting...
7K 130 25
a clarification: I DO NOT SHIP ANY THESE PPL IRL AND I DONT WANT TO FORCE THAT ON THEM, I WRITE FANFICTION AS A COPING METHOD FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH IS...
6.2K 382 31
After the tragic deaths of both Skeppy and Badboyhalo, they meet again in the afterlife through their jobs. Spending more and more time together, the...