SUFIYANA ISHQ ❀️

By _secretxwriter_

#1 lovequotes out of 1.24k stories #1 shehnaazgill out of 525 stories #1 emotional rollercoaster out of 4.07k... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
EPILOGUE ❀️

CHAPTER-24

4.6K 339 12
By _secretxwriter_

Sid make his way to bed beside Sana... He looks at his sleeping beauty ...

"How on Earth someone can be so innocent , genuine and alive that even her smile can make me smile... Although I know that she is not going to have an easy life with me but I still want her to be my side today... tommorow and always... " in his mind while caressing her hairs.

Sidharth after few minutes got engaged in his work on laptop... suddenly a voice reaches his ears...

"Sidharth !! " Sana said

Sid looks at her and said...

Sid- "Kya hua... Kuch chahiye Naaz tumhe...! " (keeping laptop aside)

Sana- "Mujhe neend nhi aa rahi. " (sad pout)

Sid- "Kyu.... Kya hua... Body pain ho rha hai... Main massage kru " (concerned)

Sana- "Nhi ! I am missing my teddy! " (baby voice)

Sid- "Teddy!! " (his brows collided in confusion)

Sana- "Vo jab main bimaar hoti hu na toh meko adaat hai cuddle krke sone ki !"(she said closing her eyes tightly)

Sid thinks for a moment... He lay down close to her... Sana felt someone's hand in her hairs... she quickly opened her eyes and saw Sid laying facing her and his hand in her hairs...

Sid- "Aise kya dekh rahi ho... Cuddle kr ke sonne ki adaat hai na... "(he stated)

Sana nodded...

Sid- "Toh abb relax kro and so jao... I am here only ! " (caressing her hairs and gave a peck on her forehead...she close her eyes in return)

Sana moved closer to him and hugged him... eyes still closed... But her smiling face clearly reflecting her purposely action and blush...

Sid smiled on her behaviour... "Sahi kha tha Neetu di ne... Mr. Khadoos care toh krta hai ! " in her mind...

She slightly open her one eye and looks at his face... who is already looking at her lovingly... She immediately closed her eyes as if someone caught her...

Sid- "Naaaaazzzzz !!  "(sternly)

Sana- "Okay fine! So rahi hu..." (eyes still closed)

Soon Sidharth also fall asleep... For the first time they were cuddling and sleeping together... This time a unique lovable feeling between them... These small small incidents bringing them close everytime...

****
It's 7 in the evening when Sidharth wake up and saw the beautiful scene in front of his eyes...

Sana sleeping in his embrace... her face close to his... hand on his chest...her lips curled in a smile... Her baby hairs covering her forhead and her eyes tighten why they flew with air...

Sid slowly took out his hand from her head and gently place her head on pillow... slowly remove her hairs from her face... He slowly move close to her face and kissed on her forehead... Although Sana is still sleeping but her lips curled in cheerful smile unknowingly...

Sid after few minutes of tadofying session gets up... fresh-n-up and went straight downstairs to get something to eat for both of them....

He went and told bua to prepare something light for Sana...

He came back in the room with soup for Sana and dinner for himself... He saw Sana still sleeping...

Sid- "Naaz get up ! "(sitting beside her )

Sana- "Hn bsss five minutes more... ! " (lazily from quilt)

Sid- "Nhi ! You haven't eaten anything from last 2-3 hours... Now get up and have it... " (sternly)

Sana- "Tum hamesha aise Kyu krte ho...mere sath... Chainn se sone bhi nhi dete."(angrily)

Sid- "Oooooo madam ! Time dekho Orr jldi se fresh-n-up ho jayo...khana khalo fir tumhe medicine bhi leni hai..." (making his way to sofa)

Sana got up and came out from washroom after few minutes...

She came and settle on bed again... Sid who was sitting on sofa saw her again going in bed and said....

Sid- "Kya hua abb? Khana nhi khana tumhe?"

Sana- "Nhi ! Mera mann nhi hai ! " (looks on other side)

Sid- "Prrr yeh soup toh peena hi padega... Medicine bhi toh leni hai na"(stating facts)

Sana- "Meko kuch nhi khana hai... Na kuch peena hai or medicine to bilkul nhi bhi nahi leni... Main gussa hu tumse! "(dramatically)

Sid- "Are you for real... Abb Maine kya kiya...!" (he frowned)

Sana- "Kya kiya... Pehle meko Aditya or Tania ke sahmne dantta and injection bhi lagvaya tune mere... Jab k maine btaya tha k mujhe drr lagta hai injection se fir bhi...." (angrily)

Sid on listening this stand near her bed by keeping his hands on either side of his waist...

Sans looked in opposite direction... When didn't receive any response she looked at him who is smiriking at her...  He pulled her to edge and by putting her hands under her knees he scooped her in his arms... and landed her on sofa and takes seat beside...

He took a spoon full of soup and bring it to her mouth... She didn't open her mouth and turned face to other side...

Sid- "Naaz ! Don't do this... Chup chap khalo... ! "(sternly)

Sana- "Pehle sorry bol or mujhe mnaa. "(baby voice and dramatically)

Sid- "Main manau... ! "(he frowned)

Sana- "Hn manao... Aise Kya dekh rahe ho... Kabhi kissi ladki ko nhi mnaya kya?"(chuckles)

Sid- "Main itna free thodi hu... ! "(rudely)

Sana- "Okay then main bhi nhi kha rahi... Get lost! "(sounding hurt)

Sid- "Okay! Batao madam ko kaise manaya jaye..." (he huffed after few minutes)

Sana- "Yeh bhi main btau abb ! "(irritatedly)

Sid gave a can't help it vala look to her...

Sana- "Toh mujhe chocolate khani hai "(forgetting all her anger and with wide grin )

Sid- "Abhi... ! "(he winced)

Sana- "Hn! Kya pta subah hote tum bhul gaye toh...!"(raising her brows)

Sid- "Nhi... Main apne sare promises pure krta hu...! "(stating facts)

Sana- "Nhi... Mujhe abhi khani hai! "(crossing her arms on her chest)

Sid- "Naaz ! Tum apne pati ki baat nhi manogi... Abhi sorry se kaam chala lo and chocolate kl vapis jate time le lenge...! "(sweetly)

Sana blushed on his words... She gave a thought to his words for minute... And said...

Sana- "Okay! I trust you... Toh abhi sorry bolo" (kindly)

Sid facepalm and said...

Sid- "Sorry! Abb soup piyo...! " (gesturing towards the bowl)

Sana- "Tumne kha liya khana? "(looking at him)

Sid- "Nhi ! Tum khao main badd mein khalunga...! " (bringing spoon full of soup to her mouth)

She have it and then Sana took a morsel of food and bring it to his mouth... Sid slowly open his mouth and have it with continuous eye contact... His lips touched her fingers... sending shivers to her spine. Sid chuckles on seeing his effect on her...

After few minutes they are done with there dinner . She went to keep utensils in kitchen. Meanwhile Sana settle herself on bed again and she is all smiling while reminding their short cute moment few minutes before and the way he is caring for her and even made her comfortable with cuddles...

Sid came back... gave her medicine and passed the oil bottle to her....

Sana- "What? " (raising her brows)

Sid- "Champy !"

Sana without arguing with him...made him sit on floor and started massaging his head...

Sana- "Sidharth! Hum thode din orr yehi rukk jaye..." (initiate the conversation)

Sid- "No... No chance . Kl hi vapis ja rahe hai hum " (still in same position)

Sana- "Sidharth ! Prr dekho na Aditya or Tania ko kitna bura lagega... And more importantly tumhe bura lagega... " (tries to make him understand)

Sid- "Look ! Aditya and Tania are grown up... I am damn sure they'll understand and for me you are priority .... Your health is priority... So don't bother about me..." (still looking forward and sana continue to massage his head)

Sana smiled inwardly... hide her blush and said...
Sana- "Prrrr !! "

Sid interrupted and said..

Sid- "No more arguments... Sana koi baat toh mann jaya kro...! "(Calmly)

Sana- "Acha suno ! Sorry! "(still massaging his head)

Sid held her hand and turned his face to her... His brows collided...

Sana- "Hn ! Vo Meri vajah se tumhara trip bhi khrab ho gya na....!" (looking down)

Sid held her soft hands in his big and rough palm...

Sid- "It's okay! It's not your fault..." (smiled)

Sana just hmmed and smiled. Sid gets up and walks to washroom...

Sid- "Vase glti tumhari hi thi..." (teasingly while standing at the door of washroom)

Sana- "Uuuuu.....!!!! " (throws cushion on him)

But the cushion didn't hit him as he immediately went inside washroom after teasing her...

He came out and saw Sana sleeping... He silently went in bed and cover him with quilt... Sana turned to him...

Sana- "Sidharth.....!!!! " (looking into his deep eyes)

Sidharth understood... He came close and started rubbing her hairs... She slightly chuckles and closed her eyes while wrapping her hands over his chest...

"Mr. Khadoos is melting... I just hope yeh hamesha aisa hi rahe.... Thanks baba ji for sending Sidharth in my life...! " in her mind.

They slept in same positions... Cuddling . That satisfaction .... That sukoon can be seen on their faces...

So trip is finally about to over. They became friends...or may be more than friends... They enjoyed together alot... They started liking each other... They started liking each other's company... But this is just beginning ... Much more is on the way...
____

               Kya khoob Rab ne kiya
                Bin maange itna diya
               Warna hai milta kahan
             Hum kaafiron ko Khuda❤️
_______________________________________

*DON'T FORGET TO PRESS VOTE ⭐ BUTTON

*LET ME KNOW YOUR VALUABLE OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION 😉

KEEP SMILING 😊
KEEP SUPPORTING 💪
LOTS OF LOVE ❣️

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699 63 6
Continuation of my previous incomplete storylacche dhaage on samaina i am Continuing this story from different id Kacche dhaage part 1 is available o...
39.8K 5K 41
This story is about two people totally opposite from each other. Iss story mein kya kya hoga wo janne ke liye aapko thoda patience rakhna padega.. au...
7.2K 1K 24
A Manan Fanfiction. What happens when destiny brings together a rich businessman, who lives in a black and white world and a simple girl who walks on...
1.2M 39.1K 102
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...