The Truth of a Secret

By MENDES_Espinosababe

As Zoey begins High school she has a lot on her mind. Just the normal stuff: boys, fashion, grades, and volle... More

Chapter 1: the beggining
Chapter 2: The Secret
Chapter 3: The Truth
Chapter 4: The Effect
Chapter 5: New Secrets
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Authors Note
Chapter 52
Second Book?
Secrets Kill

Chapter 18

819 21 0
By MENDES_Espinosababe

--------Matt's POV--------

I ran inside the house as fast as I could. I went straight upstairs to Hayes's room. I threw everything down except one thing. I brought it with me back down stairs. "Come on." I said as I reached the bottom step. All of the guys turned towards me. I then started to explain the plan.

Once I was done explaining, I went back over everything. Everyone seemed to know the plan. At that moment Cameron's truck pulled up. I had asked him to drive really slow to stall us some time. I looked back at the guys. "It's time." I said and then we all ran upstairs.

--------Zoey's POV--------

"Could you have driven any slower?" I said sarcastically as I got out of Cameron's truck. "Yep." He said hopping out. Hayes and Aaron took off to the front door. "What's with them?" I asked. Cameron shrugged. I knew something was up.

I followed Cameron inside the house. No one was there. All of the cats were outside, so I didn't understand why it was so quiet. Cameron acted like everything was normal. I went upstairs.

I walked into my room to find Matt sitting there eating chips. "What do you think you're doing?" I said walking in. Matt didn't answer. "Are you ignoring me?" I said sitting down next to him. "Did you say something?" He said turning towards me.

My first instinct was to yell at him. But he said it so innocently. "Are you serious?" I said calmly. "Yeah, spongebob is on. I kinda zone out when it's on." He said blushing. He was so cute. "Ok. Well, I'm going to take a shower." I said standing up. "I have to pee." Matt said running to the shower and slamming the door. "Matt!" I yelled flopping down on my bed.

I started going through my phone when I heard the bathroom open. "Finally." I said sitting up. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a shirt and pair of yoga pants. I turned around to see the cutest thing in the entire world.

Matt holding a kitten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 896 54
What happens when nashs younger sister and hayes twin comes with them on magcon and falls in love with 2 of the guys
61.2K 1.1K 31
Courtney wasn't your average girl. She was super famous thanks to Vine. Everywhere she went she was noticed. Court, though, wasn't interested in bein...
1.2K 87 42
"You know I love you right?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied not sure what he was trying to say. "Is something wrong?" I asked turning around...
213K 4.2K 36
{Sorry this book sucks, I wrote it a long time ago} Hi I'm Mallory Espinosa. Yes the vine famous Matthew Espinosa's little sister. I have long blonde...