Anorexia p.jm

By Sort_Of_a_Sad_Song

My stomach is growling but I can't eat now. My body has all the fat it needs to burn and I'm so close to my g... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
The Final
NEW STORY

8

941 23 3
By Sort_Of_a_Sad_Song

Taehyung's pov

I felt Jimin lean on me at the end of the song, we're all tired but he seems a bit pale, I take a glance at him then continue waving at the fans, he does look so pale, he can rest now we only have to say goodbye to ARMY and go back to the hotel.

We said our goodbyes and started heading backstage when Jimin got heavier and slower all of a sudden, Jungkook noticed and asked "Jimin are you okay, you look plae" " I'm oka.." before he can finish he fell to the floor.

Jungkook and I rushed to get him up" JIMIN " called Namjoon" What happened! " said Hoseok" I don't know he was leaning on me then fell down" I said. "he's passed out" said Jin " get him to the sofa" called a member of the staff, we carried him and layed him down on the sofa fanning air on his face, "someone get some water please! " yelled Namjoon, a staff member handed him a bottle of water, he opened it and put some in his hand then splashed it on Jimin's face, he didn't wake up, " here try this" a noona came up to him with a glass of perfume to make him smell it maybe it wakes him up, "Jimin, Jimin"

Jimin's pov

All i could see is black, I feel nothing but peaceful at the same time, like if I'm floating, there are voices around me but I can't recognize what they are saying, suddenly a strong sugary smell fills the air, what's that, perfume? A female one. Who does that belong to, then I hear someone call my name. "Jimin , Jimin" it's getting clearer I try to open my eyes but they are so heavy I can't move a limb, Namjoon, i manage to whisper. " his pulse is too weak we got to get him to a hospital, someone call an ambulance" I hear Jin say, what's happening.

Namjoon's pov

The panic is written all over the members faces and staff are calling an ambulance and i can hear one talking to our manager, Jimin isn't respoding, he's so cold, plae and sweaty, everyone is calling at him but there's no answer, poor thing, he must have been so exhausted.

The paramedics arrived and I try to carry him to the stretcher, when did he get so light, it's like I'm carrying a sleeping child, I lay him down gently as they strap him to the stretcher and take him outside, a couple of paparazzi take some pictures as me and Jin get into the ambulance car with jimin, the rest of the members will be driven behind us by Yoongi.

We head to the hospital, Jin holding Jimin's hand, please stay with me sweetie we're almost there, I pat his back to comfort him, " he's just passed out don't worry" I say gently, my phone rings and I check it finding that it's our manager, "hello, yeah he just passed out of exhaustion, we're on our way now, Jin hyung is with me yeah, the rest are with Yoongi, yes sir, I'll call you once he wakes up, bye" he hangs up, he sounds so worried just like the rest of us.

We get to the hospital and paramidics rush jimin into an emergency room, "sorry sir you have to stay here" a nurce says closing a door on our faces, we sit in the waiting room and minutes pass like hours, soon after the rest of the members join us, "where's Jimin" Taehyung asks "is he going to be okay" Jungkook asks " what did the doctor say" Hoseok asks "guys calm down this a hospital, obviously they're waiting for the doctor to inform them" Yoongi said savoring me explaining, " as Yoongi said, they just got him in that room and we should wait here, I talked to Bang pd nim and told him we're in the hospital, we have to wait now so please sit down"

After 15 minutes a nurce comes outside and asks who's in charge in here, I get up and tell her it's me, she escorts me inside an office and a doctor walks in, "Hello I'm doctor Jong yo" he shakes my hand "Kim Jamjoon" i I say " how's Jimin?" I ask quickly not wanting to waste any time, "he's okay now we hooked him up to an IV and he's starting to regain his conscious and I'd have normally told you this outside, the thing is, Mr Jimin suffers from dehydration he's very weak and so underweight, and if you could see the marks on his hands" "what do you mean" I ask confused " I believe Mr Jimin suffers from an eating disorder" the doctor says and I'm so confused, how, Jimin seemed just fine, he just looked a bit stressed lately that's all "
" What do you mean an eating disorder, he lives with me and he eats with us" I say " he can eat, but the marks on his hands refear to the fact that he's been throwing up that food after, does he go to the bathroom a lot after eating?" I nod shocked, why Jimin, you're so perfect the way you are why would you do that to yourself, " you can see him once he fully wakes up it won't take minutes but i really suggest visiting a dietitian after he's out and about, I thank the doctor and head back to my band mates to relieve them deciding now isn't the time for us to discuss that I can tell them later.

"we can see Jimin in a bit, he just has to wake up" they hug eachother happily and relieved " we need to talk when we get home, something is up" I whisper to Jin, he looks at me and nodds.
______________________________________ tell me your thoughts 💭💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 607 18
Trigger Warning: sexual assault, abuse, neglect, suicide ideation, dissociating.
1.5K 13 38
I Just want to feel something. Warning ⚠️ Self harm Drugs Smoking Drinking Abuse Rape Eating disorders
79.8K 3.4K 34
[COMPLETED] "Before someone can love someone else, they must first love themselves." *trigger warning* Eating disorder.
12.4K 655 13
"I made you food jagiya." "I don't like to eat it that's all." In which seokjin loves to make food and Laurel doesn't like eating it. Warning : ment...