The Time Traveller: Sport's W...

By silentRich

A new life A new world New memories Harien Norme loses her memory To open her eyes to a foreign land Like a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: China
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: China
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: China
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 4: China

26 2 0
By silentRich

STT: Mistress

.....

I'm dead..

I missed another practice game in this case and I'm back with this girl body. It was shorter than me, wavy long hair, brown skin, flat chested but not skinny.

I was sitting Cross legged drinking and eating fruit my servant prepared me as I'm looking in the lotus pond. It an open area sorroundded by water with lotus.

Sighed.. how many times do I have to endure being a invisible concubine.   This is maddening.. there no way I can  practice here properly. A week before the grand game why this time. I just throw a fruit bone in the pond in annoyance.

Mistress!!!

What wrong?- I asked uninterested to what would it be. This servant voice pitch is annoying but she's loyal.
Why are you wearing like that, come get dress before the empress come- she drag me.
The empress? What did she want?- I asked and goes inside my room. I just wearing an inner clothes so I really need to get change a proper one.
She run through my closet then pick me a Sky blue dress.

The empress is here!!- a shout outside. I smile before standing up my servant Yul open the door.  I greeted the empress who slightly nodded her head with a smile.

If Im a guy I already taste this beautiful empress and every woman in the harem.

She put down the cup with gracefulness and smile at me once again.

The emperor will visit this night so be prepared. If I want someone to earn his attention it must be you among the others.-oh so its been a long since he visit me. We only met twice the second is the time I only see his face.

But im not seeking his attention at all-

That's why it must be you, among the scheming girls in the harem you're at least the one I can trust to..- I sighed.  I don't want to ruined my peaceful life all this time for currying favor as well as enemy.
Don't talk like that your highness, don't be discourage miracle is tend to happen so I'm sure you will have bear a son soon.- She had a princess but it will be not safe for her to bear another child. So the harem take the chances doing it best to get the emperor attention and bear a son since the empress can't. She just smiled bitterly and say no more about currying favor. It's been a half years, simula Ng kulitin nya ako ukol dyan at simula noon medyo naging mainit sakin Yung ibang mga babae. They can easily bully me as I have no backer like their families but I just leave before they reach me.

Kyaah.. I'm so excited that the emperor will visit you tonight. I must prepare a seductive clothing for my mistress to catch his attention.- this bratty flower.
Rug is just fine- I boredly said. Thinking that the emperor will come makes my blood boil.
Anyway, the empress seem to be paler this time is. Something happened outside?- she poured me another cup of tea.
I heard the empress dowager scolded her this morning greet.-
I see- so that dowager again. I rarely visit to greet her. Who cares about the royal in the palace.
I must be concentrates fixing my problem how can I come up with my missed training.!!

Sighed..

Mistress, is there a problem?-
Ah, nothing you can go now I want to be alone-  I swayed my hand gesturing her to leave.
Yes, mistress- she bowed before stepping back.

.....

At night,

Lou prepared everything from dress, make up, foods and drinks  the bed Chambers is light up of many candles. It's like someone died or we're praying.  Eight pm the emperor still not showing up so Lou goes to know what  taking him  too long. On the other hand I was busy cutting my finger nail. Not too long after Yul get loss I heard the door click but it didn't open.
You can just go, I know your busy so I won't bother you- I spoke. Outside was silent after minutes the door swang. I just signed and put down nail cutter standing up to greet him. I never dare to look at his face.
He sat in the table then I across it and pour him drink.
Do you don't want me to be here?- he spoken regarding what I said earlier.
It's rather the opposite I don't want to be here-
Oh why is that?-
You might not remember your majesty but it out of my willingness to  be here-
That's rare, or maybe not. Yeah I don't remember why wouldn't you but Im not gonna ask. - if he's not interested, mas Lalo ako. I serve him and does not speak just like a fine consort. That my strategy to remain unnoticed not acting any strange for this era.
When he drank, I take him to bed and start removing his clothes. He's not in his senses anymore. I was just surprised when he stop my hand.

Don't dare ..- he put away my hand saka tumagilid. I smirk.. you pay for the first day we met. I put him to sleep and remove his clothes. Smirking so wide.

....

The next morning I woken dahil sa malikot ito. He hurriedly get up and get dress. Niliparot ko Naman Ang aking Mata at nag inat.
Why are you in hurry your highness?-he just to throw a glance on me and put on his robe.
I will prepared the breakfast, so please don't be in hurry- I spoke and quickly change. I was about to call my maid when he stop me.

No need, Im not hungry..-

Then I will escort you out-

I'm fine- he coldly replied and left.  Tsk.. let see how you react..
I grin on the thought ...

I'm having a tea on my small courtyard watching the flower as usual when I saw lui Ju the second prince and his wife talking intimidately as they walk. they seem to be going in the Queen dowager palace. That Zhang Xui girl is also beauty and good at martial art they say. On my two years here I only met her thrice.

Nevermind about them..

Mistress are you not going to go outside today?- I glance at my little flower.
Outside? Why would I?- I wonder since I rarely go outside only if I need something and kinda bored.
Did mistress already has a gift for the king banquet?-my brow twitch.. a banquet? I attended few occasions in here and I'm not quite fond of it since beside giving expensive gift for Royalty there also the competitions of the girl. Goodness I survived them not making fool of my self.
I'm not going, do don't mind it.-
But mistress you can't.. it's. -
I know I know but I'm not in the mood, you can go if you want just tell them I'm ill- useless crap I just rather run for exercise and practice.
Make excuse huh?- napatingin ako Kay Lui Dan.he had a smile plaster in his lips and hand at the back of his. He married the time I was arrive and last year he got a concubine. I stood up and curtsied.

What might prince Lui Dan came to?- I politely asked after we sat.
Ah this place is so small, look like the emperor really ignored you.- I just roll my eyes.. it's not his business though.
Most importantly, did I just heard it right bout pretending to be sick.- don't know wether his scaring me or what.
I apologized for hearing such thing your highness.-
Ah.. no.. it quite interesting seeing someone to lie because she's not in the mood. It that really the reason?-
Nothing else- in shrugged.
Then should I tell this to my dearest brother?-
I don't care.. but then don't probe to much your highness and state your intention?- minsan Lang kasing may naliligaw dito. Pero mukhang di naman sya naligaw.
I just wanna see the person who made the emperor face sour this morning. - I secretly smile.
You just smile look like you know what happening- I smiled wider.
Your highness, I'm just happy that hes mad at me.. I won't be seeing him anymore.. that's a good thing- he look puzzled.
A good thing?-
uhumm a good thing..-
Would you mind to walk with me.? .- tumayo ako agad.
I would not, your highness-

...

May I know why your not interested to fight in harem?

I never dream to be his woman so there no reason to fight for his favor. Just hoping my stay here would be peaceful as always.-

How bout you highness, your little harem?- he sighed.

A headache, they are just two of them and yet they always trying to get my attention. Scheming trick there and here..- ah woman really buti nalang diko pa naranasan Yun. Di Naman Kasi ako babaero. I may a fuck boy but I never played anyone heart. Love is diff. With flirt.

Wanna sweat? Your highness to relieved your head ache?.- we stopped and look at me interestedly.

We gone back to my room and I change a boy outfit then we sneak outside to a green field.

What we gotta to do here and we needed to sneak out?- he look around scanning the place.

Run..- wika ko at nagumpisa nang magjogging.  I look behind when he didn't move and gesture him to follow.

What are you doing?-

This an exercise for the foot and help you relieved to all what you thinking as you sweat. -
I understand, but I surprised that you do things like this. Especially that your a woman.-
We also need to be healthy, and I'm already used to it as I'm doing it everyday-- 
That explain you big calves and look like you had muscle too-
And six pack abs- I added.
Abs?- I slipped.
Nothing- I run faster than him... Kailangan kong mag ingat. LumaLabas na Ang tunay Kong katauhan.. dapat eh fine lady act Lang ako.

Matapos Ang 10 run hinihingal na ako. Napaupo kami sa may tabi Ng puno.
Here- I hand him water.
Thanks.it's really good to sweat.-
Told you- I just smiled. We goes back immediately after that because my little maid was surely dying looking for me now.

When we reach my backyard I bid my farewell to him.

Would you mind if I visit you again?- I look at him innocently.
Uhumm.. I mean let's do it sometime-  I bowed.
Sure if that what you want. I shall sent you then back your highness.-
Thanks you- I walk him out my yard bidding a small smile.

As I sat on the stone sorround the flower I raise both of my hand and roll up my sleeve you to my shoulder. Even guy clothes are long sleeves. I'm not that cold anyway since winter is just about to come.

Mistress!!!-

Don't shout I'm not missing ok?-

Mistress that not important, what more important is that the emperor sent a man awhile for you to see him. - halong nervous at tuwang Saad nito.
So?- I can't understand why she's excited for what I know the reason why called for me.
He sent a message to go to him it this mean that he like you mistress. So you must change immediately into a an alluring dress before you go.- napangiwi nalang ako.  She's hopeless.
I grab her wrist and out her sit down on my place and I stood up.

My little flower, don't get excited for nothing. It not might like you expecting. So just sit here for a while and relax- I plucked a flower from the flower near us and put it on his head.
It's look good on you- I smiled and winked at her before stepping inside my room. Time for bath.

.....

Hindi ako pumunta sa emperor and sneak again to have a practice to my secret place. The truth is I discovered a little magic storage of sport equipment. I only discovered it a not too long ago.
I built a court on my own too so I can practice.

Ball..- I spoke and a basketball ball appear on my hand. I don't know how this happened but it helped me a lot.   I brought a food for my lunch Kaya hanggang hapon ako roon. Mga 5 bago ako umuwi. My maid is hysterically looking for me. Sanay naman sya na palagi akong Wala pero masyadong hysterical kung Alam nyang may mga events, o may bibisita sakin o kayay kailangan puntahan.
Wala narin tong nagawa Ng di ako nakinig na pumunta sa emperor at dinggin mga sermon nito, lam ko kasi na dahil to sa ginawa ko kaninang umaga.  Nagpamasahe nalang ako dito. Matapos maligo at kumain nagsketch ako ng babae gamit Ang brush at ink nang sumakit waist ko I went to bed and read book I still practicing reading Chinese book. Kahit kasi nakakausap ko sila Ng English Ang mga sulat nila ay Chinese. Kaya kailangan korin tong aralin,di narin masama dahil Wala ako masyado ginagawa rito.

......

Third POV

Xeyi are you forgetting something?- the empror asked to his personal budy guard putting down the imperial marks . He been ready a lot of report from officials.
I don't think I had,- Xeyi respond after thinking.
It's already midnight yet that concubine still not coming.- parang naliwanagan Naman Ito.
Ah yes majesty, it says that she was with Prince Lui Dan on the morning. I send one to asked her but the servant said she's ill so she can't visit you your highness- napataas Ang kilay ni Hong sa narinig. Pretending to be sick after what she done to him?. Hinampas nito Ang table at naglakad patungo sa tananan Ng babae.

Nagising Ang maid Ng Makita Ang emperor at agad nagbigay pugay.

Is your lady inside?- xeyi questioned looking at the room that still lit a light.
Y..yes.. but she probably sleeping your highness- the maid shakily respond. Hindi kasi sya pwede pumasok  sa Gabi Kung di sya tinatawag.
There still a light,- magsasalita pa sana Ang maid ngunit binuksan na Ng emperor Ang pinto. Sumalubong sa kanila Ang nakadekwartong pang nakatulog na babae. Nahulog Ang unan nito at nakataas Ang kamay tas Ang librong binabasa ay natatakpAn halos buong mukha nito. Na mamipis Lang to na white night gown at nalislis pa dahil dahil sa posisyon nito. Sa table ay Maraming kusot na Papel at nagkalat sa sahig, then may drawing Doon ng isang babaeng malaki Ang balakang, at suso na nasisilip na sa mga maikli nitong damit at short.

Ibang ibang kwartong naabutan nya kagabi di maanga ga sya sa k anyang nakita. Napadipat nalang Ng ulo Ang maid at gulat Rin Ang rumehistro sa mukha no Xeyi. Like it is a girl room?

Close the door and go get rest- utos ni Hong, tumalima Ang dalawa at agad klinose ang door.

He scan again the room walang masyanmdong dekorasyon dito at some Lang Ang mga gamit. nilapitan nya Ang table at tinignan Ng najgi Ang drawing. Magaling itong gumuhit ngunit anong klaseng babae Ang magdradraeing Ng ganito? Umupo it sa upuan at dunadig sa kanyang kanyang kamay Ang kanyang ulo looking at the sleeping woman.

Who would tough that the fine lady was like this in reality. Or it is really her true colors.
He now remembers that he accidentally slept with her outside the palace and as a responsibility he order to let her cone to Palace and be one of his woman.  Look like she displeased about it and done such thing to him last night. He's really unwelcome but this time is much worse. Is the empress right about this woman? She brag her many times that's she's different to the other consort yet.. he mentally role his eyes.

Apparently the empress and emperor relationship is just like their title no affection or anything.

The girl move scratch her arm.. thrown the book in the floor and seem like her hand for something. Close eyed she grab the pillos on the floor ag yinskap to patagilid nakatalikid sa lalaki.

Nanahimik Lang sya sanakita nya, minute past as he tired of watching her ay tumayo syat kinuha Ang libro its about poetry..  he fold it at nilagay sa table, nang lalabas na sanay nagsalita ang babae.

Madafakers!.. I cut your dick if you won't stop damn ass..

He stop for a few seconds when there is nothing else he step outside expressionless.

....

The next day, The empress visit the emperor after she heard that he went again to Shou Hoyou..

Nadatnan nta itong mukhang nagmamadali g tinatapos Ang mga paperwork. After bowing, she immediately asked what he think of Hoyou and speak about him visiting her courtyard last night. Hong just being busy body scanning through the paper.

You should not just trust anyone empress. -

Why, is something happened?-che curiously asked.
Stop dorch g other seen she doesn't like to have sun. If you want a son j think it would be better if your have  son on your own. - she just bowed her head. The emperor saying to her that if can't have child don't force it to other. If she just could.. but then she's worried to the next successor of the throne.

..

3 days past, Hong visit Lui Just household to have a chat. He always there to visit Zhang Xui rather than his brother. When he goes there it seem that his brother is not there. While Xui was busy training.. she's more feminine now and has a good relationship to her family again.

Your highness- Xui stop and greeted with a bow.The expressionless Hong smiled.
Am I interrupting your training?- he adked.
Not at all your highness I'm happy that you visit-
Great, shall we have fight then? It been a while.-
My pleasure your highness..- she smiled and position herself.

It's a bardhsnd fight.. as they fighting they also exchanging words. They talked about there fighting style, Xui children and soon then suddenly Xui spoke about Lui Dan.

I heard Lui Dan always with that consort of yours.. Hoyou.. it is?- Hong become uninterested to that Hoyou. After that messy visit he never seen her again.
He also often came here to challenge me but seem he found someone Interesting.  I heard that the two of them sneak in the palace angld go somewhere. That girl is really interesting.- Xui added. kahinahinalayun ah.
I never heard anything like that. But I more surprised how can you say that woman is interesting.-
Eh?..she's part of your harem it's surprising you didn't even noticed them- he keep silent. He never gave attention to them, freekin girls.
Your really hopeless, that why they jealous at me coz you spend more time with me than them.- nthr fight stop at napataWa Ang babae.
They are just of nonsense,-
Don't be like that, your Highness. I don't want them to become an enemy. Just thankful that I m not part of harem since I'm only Ju wife.-
There's nothing I can do, taking woman is part of political affair.-
Right..  but seriously that consort of your pique my interest she do sme this g that really familiar.. unnoticed by the others but who know what her true color, a double face I must say.- Hong remember what just happened between them.
J bet your right she's childish and rude- nslataasng kilay ang babae. Then begun to tease him. She taught he gave no attention to his harem but look what he's saying..

After the training they even have a tea before Hong back to the palace.

As they walking with Xeyi he command him to look after What Lui Dan and that woman doing these days and also invistigate about that childish woman.

Late night that days, Xeyj report what he discovered that surprised Hong.

Shou Hoyou was just a normal girl, that has no family till you take her to the harem. It's says that she don't want to become a consort so she lived unnoticed like a shadow for 2 years now. She didn't often attend any ceremonies even your birthday recently and rarely greet the grand empress. She also often not present in his courtyard that why her servant used to lie and sometimes she even missing for months travelling outside. -

Oh so your saying that she uses her invisible present to do whatever she wants without anyone noticing?-

That's right your highness.. this morning he's with Lui Dan as you said I saw them sneak in. Look like they cam from tiring sneak out coz they are both sweating. After their farewell  after an hour I see her sneak out again alone and went to a forest quite far from here.  Don't know what exactly she doing but she run smin zigzag m, jump like doing something. And she's incredibly fast.- napaisip nga siahobh sa binalita noaxeyi.

I heard it you may leave me now- Xeyi bowed and get out of the room. Hong stood up and look at in the window. That woman is really interesting.. he never thought that someobe on his harem have this unusual behaviour. Incuriousty he silently went to the girl   backyard.

On the other hand,

Hoyou is listening to a flute music from her maid. They're near the pond where as Hoyou in a guy clothing leaning in the poste while his hand rest on his curl legs and one legs is stretched.

Her hair flew with winds and flowers shine over the night light. clisj her eyes. While the maid watching her mistress listening  as she played the flute. Her mistress  is not competitive in harem that may give her a chance to serve a strong and Influencial mistress, does not act like a lady when she's at her privacy and give her headache all the time disaaoeati g here and there. she's still happy and glad to serve someone like her. She doesn't treat him like a servant but rather maid like a friend and companion. She treat him nice helping her in her work cleaning their backyard if she noticed she's tired, cook rarely but they are sure delicious, give her gift in special event. Always smkle and never punish her whenever she make mistake. It's a treatment she would not experience to the other consort.

When the music end Hoyou stood up. And extend a hand to help her get up.

It's wonderful as always my little flower- she spoke and kiss her forehead. nagtaka Lang sya Ng lumuluha name na to
What wrong flower?- she asked when the little girl suddenly hug her.
Thank you very much mistress.- she cried out.
Ah.. hehe.. are you flattered? It ok..- she patted her back and smile.

On the dark side the silhouette leaves.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
177K 10.3K 71
family means forever.. ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ a story of a desi joint family! Life is quite difficult when you have strict siblings/cousins. Let's get to k...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

113K 3K 39
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...