When the soul speaks

By sweetiemdk

What if our soul speaks What will say about this innocent love What will say about you More

Two worlds πŸ’š
His own world with her
Her soul started to speak
Continue with her soul
Soul speech in a scene
New me
Together ..
Waiting for you ..
I want a hug ...
Dakness in my soul
Day and night dreams
Your lap
Lonely but I'm with you
Loss of hope ...
Pain
The end

Their meeting

277 13 0
By sweetiemdk

Finally , I see you , like a small child that you knew so well with all of her innocent and childishness .
I went to you to hug you , how  beautiful that moment is !  and happier one !
————————————
I feel like I have the whole world , I feel like a queen , a princess that no one being like her.
I hoped that these moments last forever , but , your suddenness cutting it and your sunken eyes because of sadness telling me everything  .
———-
when we will be together ? when you will be for me forever ?
that the question that I am always running away from it because of my fair and my hesitation .
—————
I want this moment and your touches and spending that beautiful time with you like our past day without these  questions that used to attack me like my sharing pair with you .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 12.9K 109
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.2M 38.9K 102
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
6.6M 181K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...