The archer's daughter(TWD)

By tooturntchandler

[i literally made this in middle school idk why so many ppl read this lol] Dixons are tough. That's how it's... More

1. 'Bye, Dad'
2. Im a dixon
Dixons dont cry
I understand now
Whos up for an adventure
Dont tell anyone
Shes a dixon alright.
One way or another.
Its perfect
Bit.
She said yes!
Safe
Goodnight, love.
Talk to me
Drowning in my thoughts
Walker
Just a dream?
If she dies tonight
Welcome back.
Just shoot
Our blood on his hands
I'll try.
Someone is here
Oh no
I know
They want us dead.
Why
Through
Looking for something?
He left
Him
Guess this is it
We have to get out of here
Might never know
I hope so
Let me
Im scared
End it. Please.
The wrong people
What if
Is she alive?
Kidnapped
Lets go
Angel
Hopefully
Friend
Ill help you
Heart shaped locket
Today is a good day to die
Save the boy
Could be worse
I'm not fine
Never ever(&&IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLZ READ)
The purple tulip
Lets do this
Its not your fault
Just because you lost someone
Im gonna be
Talk
You tell anyone
You get out of here
Forever
All for what
All of us
Do it.
Flashback//Kinda a chapter
They got in the walls
Just Survive Somehow
Well shit
My Fault
Gotta be
Dead, dead, dead
Please save him
Trust
End Up Here
Didn't die
Jesus
Hilltop
It's over
Saviours
Negan

Birthday

1.6K 64 30
By tooturntchandler

It's been a few days, and dad's still gone. I've began to grow angrier at dad with each day that's passed. He left me. He left me.

I woke up to the sounds of Judith's cries. I walked into ricks cell, where we now have Judith's crib, and picked Judith up. Rick thanked me before falling back to sleep. It must be pretty early, seeming that the sun isn't even up yet.

I walked around the common room (where all the cells are and tables and such), rocking Judith back to sleep.

I heard footsteps come and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Happy birthday!" Carl whispered. I smiled.

"You're finally fifteen like me!" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Yea, yea. Whatever..." I chuckled. I walked over to a table and grabbed Judith's bottle, and letting her drink some water. I turned back around and saw Carl smiling at Judith.

"You know, she looks a lot like you. Her ocean blue eyes, her lips... She also looks like Lori... I don't know where she gets the blonde, though." I chewed on my top lip. It's a bad habit I do when I think, it's weird.

"I don't know. Both my mom and Shane had black and brown hair..." He said, taking Judith from my arms and continued to feed her.

"You honestly don't think the baby is Shane's... She doesn't look anything like That bastard..." I mumbled the last part. We all had a rule: no swearing around the children. And no children swearing; Obviously this didn't apply to me or Carl, because we do swear sometimes, and the adults don't really care. Especially me because Daryl Dixon is my father and Merle Dixon is my uncle and all...

"Whatcha thinkin about?" Carl asked. I sighed.

"My damn father left me..." I looked up at Carl. "I wish he would be here for my birthday, but I guess he won't be..." I shrugged.

"I'm sure he's gonna come back..." Carl said.

"No you aren't." I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, here. Gimme Judith and let me take her back to her crib." I said, making Carl hand me back a sleeping Judith. I took her back to her crib, rick was awake beside it, beginning to walk out of the cell.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Happy birthday!" He smiled. I rolled my eyes and placed Judith in her crib.

"Thanks." I smiled again.

I walked out of the cell and back into the common room where Carl, rick, Hershel, Beth and Shane were. I smiled at everyone, not looking at Shane. Beth ran up to me and hugged me.

"Happy birthday, Melissa!" She exclaimed. I chuckled.

"Thanks!" I smiled. Maybe today will be a good day.

Daryl's POV

I still can't believe I left Melissa and everyone else at the prison for that matter.

Merle isn't the same. Not anymore. He's not focused on surviving, and that's what we need to do since I just gas up my safe haven a few days so to be out in the woods alone with my brother.

"Woah, woah, woah. Ya hear that?" Merle pointed his one arm ahead of him.

"That's the sound to two-"

"Merle. Enough." I sighed, walking ahead of him.

"What's wrong, baby brother?" Merle smirked. He didn't really care, but I'll tell him anyways.

"I left my daughter, I left the prison, I left when they needed me most and I can't go back." I know I can't go back. Not now. I left. They'll probably forgive me, but I'm not ready to go back. Not just yet. "It's Melissa's birthday..." I mumbled.

Melissa's POV

"Okay guys, I'm gonna go on watch tower duty." I said. I stood up from the table and walked out of the prison. I grabbed my crossbow and a gun and walked up to the guard tower.

I sat down and hugged my knees.

"Hey, Melissa." Carl walked in. I smiled and looked at him.

"Hey, Carly." I smirked.

"Don't call me that." He chuckled.

"Okay, sorry carls." I chuckled. He sighed and rolled his eyes before laughing. He sat down beside me and a rested my head on his shoulder.

"What was your favourite movie?" Carl asked.

"Umm, finding nemo." I said.

"Finding nemo?" Carl chuckled.

"Well I mean, I was only 11... I think... Or twelve..." I said in a-fatter-of-fact-tone. He nodded.

"Favorite sport?"

"Volleyball."

"Favourite colour?"

"Blue"

"Me too. Favourite ice cream flavour?"

"Cookies n' cream."

"Bubblegum." Carl said.

"Carl! Come on down for a sec!" Maggie yelled. I sighed and lifted my head off of his shoulder. Carl kissed my cheek before climbing down the guard tower.

I miss my uncle Merle. I'm not mad at him, it wasn't his choice to leave me, dad had the choice, and he chose someone else. So I'm mad at dad, not uncle Merle. I just can't believe dad would yell at me, then just leave. The last things he said to me were really hurtful.

Am I really the reason for my mom and dad to split up?

Maybe if... No. No it wasn't my fault. My mom let the drugs and alcohol take over her. It wasn't my fault...right?

"Melissa! Come here!" Carols soft voice called. I climbed down the guard tower and walked over to her.

"Yea?" I smiled, walking over to her.

"Come help me with lunch." She said. Wow, it's already lunch? I nodded and walked into the prison with her.

Once I walked in, everyone jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE!", causing me to jump. I laughed. I walked in, looking around the common room, seeing that there were balloons and the place was decorated. I smiled huge.

"You guys!!" I turned around and hugged Carl, bringing Beth in, then Glenn, then Maggie, and soon enough, there was a huge group hug.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled. "Where did you even get all of this?!" I asked, looking around the room again.

"Apparently, people don't find party stores the number one place to raid during an apocalypse." Glenn chuckled. I laughed.

"Oh! We've got another thing!" Beth almost shouted. I looked at her as she brought out a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

"Oh...my...god..." I grinned as I picked up three cookies and almost devoured them.

"Told you she'd love them." Carl smiled. I squinted my eyes at him and laughed.

.......

The 'party' has been going on for about an hour by now.

I heard Judith's cries, and I ran up to her crib, picking her up. She stopped crying immediately and giggled, clapping her hands together. I laughed.

"Having fun so far?" Carl walked up to me.

"Are you kidding? This is the best birthday I've ever had!" I laughed, walking out of the cell with Carl and Judith.

(A couple hours later)

"Thank you, so much for this. This is the most fun I've had in forever." I looked at Carl. I stared into his ocean blue eyes as he stared into mine. Our lips connected and I felt sparks again.

"Ahem..?" We broke apart and I saw Glenn.

"Oops..." I laughed.

"I just came up to tell you that it's getting late and rick said it's time to turn in for the night." Glenn said awkwardly.

"Why are you so awkward about this? It's not like you've never done anything with Maggie" I taunted. He chuckled and shook his head before turning around and walking away.

Today, I got a bracelet from carol, a bunch of chocolate chip cookies and some clothes from the greenes and Glenn, rick got me a Polaroid camera, Kayla got me arrows for my bow, and Carl got me a golden chain necklace with a pastel pink rose on it.

Carl and I walked back into our cell. I laid down against the wall and Carl laid down beside me.

"Whatcha thinking about?"Carl asked, and I sighed.

"I just wish my dad never left, ya know? I mean, I'm really, really mad at him, but I also wish he was here for my birthday... He's never not been with me on my birthday..." I sighed and rested my head on carls chest, falling asleep at once.

========

"Melissa! Melissa wake up!" I was shaken awake by Carl.

"What?" I grumbled, sitting up. Carl smiled.

"Someone's here."

-------------

Hey!!

Gosh it feels like forever since i was on :((

So here's a quick chapter that I made aaaaand yea.

Okay so if you're caught up on season five read on, if not, maybe some spoilers ahead.

Okay so there's about 20+ days until season five comes back and the wait is killing meeee

SPOILERS

And it still can't believe they would kill off beth?!?! Like, they let Eugene, a liar that killed people and got peoples hopes up and convinced them to get to Washington, live but killed a sweet, innocent girl who was just getting stronger??

Robert Kirkman, you seriously need to re think this...

END OF SPOILERS

And thus end the authors note

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.4K 21
их фраза настолько застряла у неё в голове так что когда они в шутку могут поссориться или наорать кто то скажет ?-ща как уебет эта фраза означает...
217K 7.8K 32
Она - добрая и справедливая девушка, чей младший брат попал в группировку. Он - склонный к агрессии группировщик, не изменяющий уличным понятиям...
132K 7K 63
Он думал, что всё наладится, но после прихода новенького, его жизнь стала ещё хуже. Но надолго ли это? Начало: 10.09.2023 Конец:?
36.7K 1.4K 24
Селена жила обычной жизнью и вдохновлялась музыкой, но судьба решила добавить в ее жизнь огонька. Никита, певец под псевдонимом Nkeei, пишет обычные...