deku's secrets

By C0smicWeird0

Deku is secretly a girl ,read to see what other secrets are revealed More

chapter 1
a.n
vote!

chapter 2

368 3 1
By C0smicWeird0

The 1-a students sat  in the dorm living room chatting and laughing amongst themselves "why don't we play truth or dare !"Mina exclaimed excited "Mido ,truth or dare?" "T-truth"she stuttered "should have picked dare nerd" shouted bakugou "okay ,do you have a crush on any one ?"mina asked "you "she mumbled blushing from embaressment.

Mina almost jumped up from where she was sat as her crush liked her back! "I like you too,will you go out with me ?"she asked hoping Izuku said yes "y-yeah "Izuku stuttered nervously.

An:I am still alive and open to any constructive criticism and general comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 22.4K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.2K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
350K 10.7K 115
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
127K 4.7K 51
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 is the daughter of Luke Danes, and is always second best to the already perfect Rory Gilmore, somebody who Lucy has compare...