schadenfreude | 엔하이픈 ✓

By eishihoonie

"𝑻𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏. 𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉."... More

w a r n i n g
p r o l o g u e
c h a p t e r o n e
c h a p t e r t w o
c h a p t e r t h r e e
c h a p t e r f o u r
c h a p t e r f i v e
c h a p t e r s i x
c h a p t e r s e v e n
c h a p t e r e i g h t
c h a p t e r n i n e
c h a p t e r t e n
c h a p t e r e l e v e n
c h a p t e r t w e l v e
c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n
c h a p t e r f i f t e e n
c h a p t e r s i x t e e n
c h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n
c h a p t e r e i g h t e e n
c h a p t e r n i n e t e e n
c h a p t e r t w e n t y
c h a p t e r t w e n t y o n e
c h a p t e r t w e n t y t w o
c h a p t e r t w e n t y t h r e e
c h a p t e r t w e n t y f o u r
c h a p t e r t w e n t y f i v e
c h a p t e r t w e n t y s i x
c h a p t e r t w e n t y s e v e n
c h a p t e r t w e n t y e i g h t
f i n a l e
h o l a
p a r t 2?

c h a p t e r f o u r t e e n

3.2K 370 333
By eishihoonie

"Eenie meanie miny moe, Catch a tiger by the toe. Eenie meanie miny moe, you'll never know who's the foe."

*much more explicit content ahead. You have been warned~

****

"What's happening inside?"
She looked at the man on her front, smiling at her mischievously.

"Heeseung is already depressed about what happened recently. I know he's just hiding his frustration."
He chuckled. She smiled at him.

"And that's because of you.... Good Job."

"You know I don't take compliments as payments right?"
He told her with a smirk. She just smiled at him back.

"Of course. The thing you want is on the basement now. enjoy~"
She walked towards the glass window of her skyscraper.

"With Geonu and Sunghoon's Disappearance, It will be much more easier to steal the serum. Do you know where Ana Welcroft is?"

"She's isolated underground. 70 ft below the League's Building. They are running test on her about how did she acquired the seventh sense already."
She chuckled, thinking how ignorant The League is.

"For sure they will replicate the serum and distribute it as soon as possible. That's how the chairman works."
She stated, moving towards her table.

"We'll try to sabotage their plan. You can help me right?"

"At what cost?"

"Name your price."

"That's why i like you Yuri-noona~ It's so easy to negotiate with you."

He walked towards her, embracing her from the back and started to plant butterfly kissed on her shoulder.

She caressed the man's arms holding her waist and tilt her head upwards giving him more access to do what he want. his hands moved upwards towards her chest. The woman bit her lips and moaned.

"Keep an eye on that Yang Jungwon. Once we know his weakness, we can easily destroy the league."

"No Problem...

My Queen~"

************

"They are moving now, Youngmaster."

"The Round Table is falling apart!!"

"It's just a matter of time and the round table will fall into ruins!!"

"I don't wan to die!! I'll withdraw from this shit!"

"Cowards."
His swivel chair rotated towards the men in front of his table.

"You are just a bunch of cowards."

"Call us what you want but we're withdrawing!"

"You didn't know?"
he asked them with his fierce eyes. 

"Someone successfully defeated Park Sunghoon from the league."
He looked at the chessboard on his table and knocked the horse with the black queen out.

"And what do you mean by that?"

"Third Party. Someone is trying to put them down too."

the men of the Round Table was shook, realizing what he meant.

"We can still turn the tables. request an alliance to that third party and obliterate the League."
He smirked at them. The men of the round tables were thinking about his idea.

They are still skeptical.

"And one more thing."
He snapped his fingers. The door opened revealing someone.

"I'm hereeeee~"

"Someone from the inside to help us out."

he looked at them, meeting his fierce eyes as the man walked towards their position.

*********

"Ana Welcroft was our target but we do not know anything about her. Her profile only states her name, age and her picture. There's no background on it."

"That's because her information was classified. The client said that she's a prison on her parole.That's the only information he gave us."
Chairman Bang stated. everyone on the conference room sighed.

"With that, we don't have any idea why did she tried to attack Sunghoon."
Heeseung commented.

"No. We actually know why."
Hanbin said. His eyes turned scarlet as the Monitor on the conference room lit up.

"August 6. Sunghoon was tasked to do a mission on Moscow, Russia."

The footage of Sunghoon on his mission was seen on the cctv camera. It's blurry because of the heavy hailstorm but they managed to identify where Sunghoon is.

"August 8. Ana Welcroft was seen on the same room where Sunghoon did his mission."
Hanbin looked at Chairman Bang while the footage went fast forward.

"That's her..."
jake whispered seeing the woman holding her umbrella walked towards the room, destroying anyone on her path.

"Can you tell us what he did there Chairman?"

Everyone inside the conference room looked at Chairman Bang.

"I see... so they are still into the serum...."
Chairman Bang touched his chin.

"What serum?"
Heeseung asked him. Chairman Bang stood up from his seat.

"The Serum was the formula to elevate the Sixth Sense."

"Seventh sense...?"
Heeseung asked him, glancing at Yeonjun who just raised his eyebrows at him as a sign of approval.

"Biochemical reproduction of artificial cells. The formula granted them the replications of their own deoxyribonucleic acids, boosting their capabilities and enhancing their Sixth Sense to make it as the Seventh Sense they have."
Seokjin explained.

"The one on the Russia was just a prototype. I'm guessing they found something important from that thing."

Chairman Bang walked towards the exit. But before he leave, He said something.

"Everyone will be scheduled to come to the labor--"

"EVERYONE ON THE GROUND! NOW!!"
Everyone flinched as Jungwon shouted. His eyes turned into vibrant scarlet as he ducked on the ground.

Soon after, There's a rain of bullets getting fired from the window of the conference room. Everyone protected their head using their arms.

"How the hell???!!"
K yelled with a slight annoyance.

The glass were heavily tinted so that no one can see what or who is inside the room. And it is bulletproof. So the bullets, piercing easily on the glass made them think what the hell is firing them.

"Jake!! now!!"
The snipers were reloading. It was the right timing for Jake to teleport on their position.

Jake twisted a sniper's neck the moment he arrived there. Pulling out his pistols, firing the other two beside him. 

"KILL HIM!!"

There are 12 snipers on the roof. Jake just smirked and teleported on someone's back, using him as his shield while they constantly shot him with their assault rifles.

"phew phew!"
Jake chuckled while teasing them as he teleported in front of one of them and shoot him on his forehead.

"7 more."
The snipers quickly ran towards the exit but jake just teleported in front of them and finished them quckly. 
it was quite a show with 12 vs 1. Too bad Jake was their opponent.

"I'm done!"
He said as he teleported back to the conference room.

"Jungwon's ability is really useful....."
Yeonjun ran towards Jungwon with sparkling eyes. Heeseung quickly blocked his way and glared at Yeonjun.

"You cannot bring him with you hyung."
heeseung stated. Yeonjun just pouted and walked towards where his team is.

"After this, we are going back to the European Base. Would you like to join us Jungwon-ah?"
Yeonjun asked him for the last time. Heeseung smacked him.

"You little--!!"

"I'm sorry Hyung.... I think i need to stay here on the meantime."
Jungwon gave him an apologetic smile and bowed.

"Arrasseo~ Just call me whenever you need help."
Yoenjun said and glared at Heeseung.

"Protect him at all cost. You understand?"

"No need to tell me that. Old geezer."

"LEE HEESEUNG!!-"

"Yeonjun-hyung Let's go now."
Soobin called Yeonjun who is in the verge of attacking Heeseung.

"NO LET ME JUST TEACH THIS KID A--  SOOBIN STOP!!! STOOOOOP!"
Yeonjun left with Soobin pulling him like a trolley.

The whole conference room went silence, with the ten of them only left.

"So what should we do now?"
Niki broke the silence and looked at his team.

"I have a plan... listen."

************

I accidentally unpublished this chapter yesterday! I'm sorry T^T

here's the update!! Now who's who? sksksksksksksks

I-Land traitors. Cast your votes now! XD

Stay Tuned!

(pls help eishi build his own galaxy~ donate some stars~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 787 30
𝐍𝐈-𝐊𝐈 𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀: ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪɢʜᴛ..? __________ ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆...
655K 46K 53
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘌𝘖 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰...
30.3K 1.7K 26
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ,ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟ "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤" " 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦,𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 �...
91.1K 4.2K 26
❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 911 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝?❞ ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤?...❞ 𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨-𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴...