Just that Sinner

By harry_otra

"I love you. Even if you don't love me or even yourself, I will continue to love you" "Don't lie to me... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

10

18 0 0
By harry_otra

With the ultrasound appointment out of the way, Amethyst decides to schedule meetings with the legal team that they are working with. Meagan still doesn't want to get involved but her want to keep other girls from getting hurt is stronger. There is a knock on the door and it sends anxiety through Meagan's body, "I don't want to!" She complains.
"You need to, I'll be here for you if you need anything," Amethyst tells her and then opens the door.
"Hello, I'm Detective Moore and I'm with the department. I am here to talk to you about your encounter with Ryan." Mr. Moore tells the girls after they answer the door.
"Yes, of course, come on in,"  Meagan says and lets the man in.
They sit across from each other and Amethyst was asked to leave the room while they talk.
Meagan gave him every detail, she told him how he controlled her and even tracked her phone.
"And you didn't find that unusual?" Mr. Moore asks.
"No, not really. When I was finally allowed to have a cellphone, my dad tracked mine. I was always taught to obey the men above me without question." Meagan tells him.
"After leaving your home, you didn't think to question any of this at all?" He asks.
Amethyst listens and starts to get annoyed with his inability to understand. Although he needs to ask these questions, she hates how they are being asked.
"No sir I did not," Meagan tells him.
"When did you start to realize you weren't being in an actual movie?" He asks.
"I didn't, I thought it was normal. I wasn't allowed to watch anything growing up. I snuck out a couple of times to the house down the road and watched a movie every so often, but to my knowledge, they were all the same ." Meagan replies.
"Did you at any point tell him to stop or express being uncomfortable?" Mr. Moore asks. Meagan now is getting irritated with his responses but tries her best to remain precessional.
"Well, Mr. Moore, to my knowledge, I was only 16 when he first started filming me. Therefore, didn't have the mental capability to consent but to answer your question, I did in fact say no." She answers with a hint of sass in her voice. Mr. Moore tries to defend himself but Meagan stops him before he can do so.
"I understand you need to ask these questions but, the way you chose your words is very disrespectful and I now know I need to call out men on their actions." She says as she stands up in confidence.
"Yes! You tell him! That's my girl right there!" She hears Amethyst cheer from behind the corner.
"Ms. Stanford I am sorry for not being more considerate, it wasn't my intention. I will do everything in my power to make sure you are given justice." He tells her.
"I'd love to believe you sir, but I've been told similar things by the people who've hurt me the most." She says to him.
"I understand." He replies them asks, "Do you have a key to your old apartment?"
Meagan nods her head yes and gets up to give him the key, "Ryan has one too, I'm sure he took my old phone but if he didn't, there's lots of threatening texts from him." She says as she hands him the key.
"Thank you, I'll keep you posted." Mr. Moore says and that was the end of their meeting.
After he leaves, Amethyst immediately goes and hugs Meagan from behind. It causes Meagan to flinch, "it's okay baby it's just me. I'm proud of you." She says and kisses Meagan's cheek.
"Thank you," Meagan replies.
She so desperately wants more with Amethyst but she is also too scared to ask. She doesn't know if Amethyst truly likes her, Meagan is just so petrified due to her past, it eats away at her. She wants Amethyst to touch her and be intimate but the shame still weighs heavy on her. It's debilitating and mentally draining, hopefully, someday she'll figure out how to break free.
"Why can't I just let go." Meagan thinks to herself, she is just so angry with herself. She is angry that she can't seem to let go of the past, it makes her feel so bad and guilty for putting Amethyst through so much. Amethyst tries to show that she is just happy to be back in Meagan's life but it's hard for her to believe it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.5K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
1.4M 66.8K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
561 39 55
Ruby Dominguez knew all about how her father treated her mother. If she stepped in to help, she would get the same treatment. They couldn't leave. Th...
49.4K 3.7K 51
(BOOK ONE) Love, hate, anger, sadness, excitement and nervousness are only a few of the emotions we all feel at some point in our lives. Some feeling...