𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 || Mark ff

By haeicon

"No, please, stay with me" "Loving you is one of the best thing that happened to me" ⁂︎Gᴀɴɢ ᴀᴜ !! cringe plot... More

!Disclaimer!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
umjiga vroom
44
45
46

43

1.9K 38 8
By haeicon

"Five kidnapped women were reported have been found by a group of male last night. Victims were admitted to the hospital to get treatment and in the process of recovering"

Weeks have passed and Narae is able to get discharged from the hospital.

"You okay with walking?"

"Yes Jaehyun, I'm fine. It's not like I broke my leg" He chuckled and they walked to the car, going home.

The others were at home while waiting for her arrival.

As Jaehyun parked the car in their garage, she couldn't wait to go in as it's been so long since the last time she stepped in the house.

She ran towards the door and bursted it open, revealing all of them standing in front.

"Welcome Home!!" A big smile carved on her face. She ran to the first person and they did a group hug.

"Feels good to be back again" She said.

"Alright, since she's back now, let's do some fun things!" Johnny said with a list in his hand.

"*Chuckles* Let's go!"

And that's how they went for the whole day.

Having fun with each other's presence. From baking to watching movies together at night.

"Narae.." He shook her gently, seeing that she's not asleep yet.

"Let's have a talk," She nodded and they went out, going to the living room.

"What do you want to talk about? It's late already *chuckles* I thought you were asleep"

"Well, I just want to talk about something.."

"What is it?"

"Uhm.. how do I say this" He said as he scratched his head.

"Are you.. breaking up with me?"

"What? No! No.. it's not that" She let out a sigh of relief

"I thought you gon leave me, then, what is it?"

"Well uhm, would you like to go out on a uhm.. date tomorrow?"

"*Chuckles* Is that it?"

"Yea.." She looked at him, chuckling at how adorable he was behaving.

"Well, why wouldn't I?"

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, I would love to *smiles*" He let out the breath that he's been holding because of how nervous he was.

"Uhm, okay, so, let's go back to sleep" They went back in and fall asleep next to each other.

(Next morning)

The first person to wake up was Doyoung as he was used to it. He was about to go out when he saw the cutest thing ever.

And you know it.

"These two won't separate, I swear" He took out his phone and took some photos of them.

"Aish.. kids these days" And he went out to prepare breakfast.

Not long after that, more members woke up and of course each of them looked at Narae and Mark.

"Hyung and noona is so cute, but sometimes I can't stand them being too lovey dovey to each other"

Soon enough, both of them woke up.

"Good morning *smiles*" They walked up to their room and showered. All of them went to the dining room and had breakfast.

"Did someone went out last night?" Taeyong asked.

Narae and Mark glanced at each other and continued eating their breakfast.

"It was Mark and Narae. Look at them, pretending to don't know" Haechan said, eyeing them as he took a bite of his food.

"How-"

"I'm a spy for a reason *smirks*"

"Yea yea"

"Wow it's been so long since the last time I went to a beach"

She ran towards the water and stopped. The water touched her feet, making her excited. He placed the basket and walked to her.

"You like it?"
"Of course!"

He looked at her and can see the sparkles of excitement in her eyes. The sight that he missed.

They walked along the shore, swaying their hands.

"You do like this beach huh?" He asked, looking at her. She looked back at him and chuckled.

"Yes, it's one of my favorite places to visit other than parks" He nodded and continued walking.

Few minutes later, they rested for a bit, eating the foods they brought.

"Mark"

"Hm?"

"Uhm.. I.."

She fiddled with her finger, feeling shy to what she was about to say.

"What is it?"

"I just wanna say that.. I love you.. *blushes* " She turned into a complete tomato. Her face turned red with hot cheeks. He looked at her in adore as she looked cute.

"*Chuckles* I love you too," Both of them laughed. What a sight for the singles.

After eating, she went to the toilet there. As she went out, a guy walked towards her. A guy around her age to be exact. She shrugged it off and pretend that he was not heading towards her.

"Hey.." He said, tapping her shoulder.

"Oh, uhm, hi haha.." She turned around, trying not to be rude by ignoring him.

"Can I help you?"

"Uhm, no but, I saw you walked here alone and thought that you're pretty"

"Alone? I'm with Mark" She thought to herself.

"Can I have your number?" She was caught off guard and widened her eyes.

"Uhm.. sorry but-" She was about to reject him when he cuts her off.

"Why? You have a boyfriend?"

"U-uhm, about that, ye-"

"Love, what took you long?" Mark came with an arm around her waist.

"O-oh, uhm.." She was shocked at this side of him. the sudden The guy looked pretty shocked too, not knowing that Mark would be hers.

"Oh, so.. you're dating THE Mark Lee, okay, HOLD ON-" Mark looked at the guy and widened his eyes

"FELIX?!"
"YOO MATE!"

Both of them shook hands, leaving Narae confused.

"Uhm, you guys.. know each other?" She asked, pointing both of them. Mark turned to her and introduced him

"Narae, meet Felix, Lee Felix, he's under our company too"

"Our company? I've never seen him before"

"I got work with my members in Australia" He said. Members? There's more?

"Yes, they're our back up group, if we have a big mission, and I mean BIG, they'll help us" Oh okay, that explains it.

"When did you arrived?"

"Yesterday" Then he realized something.

"You got a girlfriend? Wow"

"*Chuckles* Yea"

"Okay, that's cool, you've moved on?"

"Yes, past is past"

"Yea, anyways, you guys here for a date aye? Alright, I'mma go, enjoy your date" He bid goodbye.

"Well, I didn't expect that to come" Narae said, still in confusion.

"Let's go home"

They went home and rest.

"How was your date?" Haechan asked, standing at the door frame

"It was fun, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just wanna ask how it goes, anyways, Stray Kids-"

"They're here, I know"

"How did you-"

"I met Felix at the beach"

"Oh.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 41.9K 53
[ENDING CHANGED/UPDATED] "You're the only girl who doesn't fall to my feet and it's driving me crazy." NCT Mark AU Mark x Reader
1.7K 89 17
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲, 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲, 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗷𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗯...
425K 27.9K 27
❝when can we go home?❞
28K 923 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...