H o m e

By YuzuruSkates

a little pov i made listening to music also because it's sadtember. Inspired from Haikyuu BokuAka fanfiction... More

Home

11 1 0
By YuzuruSkates

POV:
tw//suicide

You were laying in bed while listening to the song you thought will make you happy while thinking about your past life in where it was first happy to where it started falling down. You told your past self that "I can live through this, i just gotta keep living on". You always tell that to yourself when you think of attempting suicide. You sighed. You cant even count how many times you attempted to do suicide...

The past days you've been drowning yourself in caffeine. With all the college studies, your parents wanting you to become a doctor and other expectations...The pressure keeps doubling everyday. You can't even sleep properly anymore, you're always in your computer to study and finish your requirements and even if you try to sleep either you dream of all traumatic things in your life or the insomnia just kicks in and keeps waking you up every 30 mins.

"I give up" you said as you reached for the bottle of pills on your nightstand. "I need more than this" you stand up, grab your big container of coffee, went to your bathroom and grabed another bottle of pills.

You stared at your reflection at your bathroom's mirror. "I knew i should've end this much more earlier" you opened both bottle of pills's lid. You started unconsciously crying.

Still listening to the song, you quickly chugged the first bottle of pills and downed it with the coffee then the second right after. You sluggishly went out from your bathroom carrying with you the 2 empty pill bottles. "I'm finally going to die" you started laughing while you threw the 2 empty pill bottles out the window, you then danced to the music, full volume, still laughing like a maniac.

"I'm going to die, im going to die, im finally going to die. Fuck family, i ain't leaving any note to yall's insensitive assess who keeps expecting shit from me" you mumbled to your crying, smiling self still dancing to the music.

"Those pricks wasted their money on someone they expected to have a future and be rich? SUCKS TO BE THEM!" you shouted and started laughing even more louder.

Few minutes have passed, the music started to get disoriented and as if time slowed down. "Im almost there" you breathed out and laid back again to your bed. The pounding headache and nausea is getting to you but you just smiled at the ceiling. "It's almost over, it's almost over" your eyes began to feel heavy, your body feeling numb but you can still hear the disoriented music of your favorite song lulling you to your sleep... You finally felt the peace you wanted for years... The final breath and tear escaped... Your soul felt it was home..

You opened your eyes. Now you're in a body, alive and breathing. You were confused, 'I thought i died?'. You look around, you found out that 'you' look like you still and were sitting on a tree that looks too familiar....

"I found you"

You snapped you head to your right where you heard it. Your eyes widen. It was your best friend from highschool, the one who made you the happiest, the one who made you feel loved, and the one you loved before everything went downhill.

"You found me?"

You said to him. You pinched yourself, slapped both of your cheeks. You felt pain and this was real. Were you reborn?reincarnated?

"What're you doing? Stop that! I haven't seen you for years! Now that were reincarnated i can finally be with you again. You know how many times I was worried for you? You left without saying a thing! I missed you. I don't want you to leave me again! I LOVE YOU!" you heard him say, sobbing. You were speechless but you felt yourself stand up and run to hug him. He smelled and felt like home. You feel loved. You felt everything you wanted from your now past life.

"I love you too!" You can't help but exclaim furiously crying by now, "I missed you soo much! Thank you for everything!" You sobbed on his shoulder. You knew you didn't made any sense from that sentence you just said but he knew what everything meant.

"You've been through soo much. I wish i was there but now that i'm here, i'll make it up for you" He said. "You don't have to it isn't your fault" you cried out. He gently pushed you so he can see your face. His hands now gently caressing your tear stained cheeks. "Let's just go home" he smiled so sweetly that it spread to your face.

"Welcome home"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 2.7K 14
Warning ⚠️ 19+ αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αžšαžΏαž„αžαŸ’αž›αžΈαž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„αž’αžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸαŸ‡αžŸαž»αž‘αŸ’αž’αžαŸ‚αž‡αžΆαžšαžΏαž„αž”αŸ’αžšαžŒαž·αžαž˜αžΆαž“αžŸαžšαžŸαŸαžšαž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž’αžŸαž»αžšαŸ„αŸ‡αžαŸ’αžšαž„αŸ‹αŸ—αž…αŸ’αžšαžΎαž“αž‡αžΆαžšαžΏαž„αžŸαž·*αžœαŸ‰αŸƒ..αž”αžΌαž€πŸ”žBL . Focus on T@Γ«hyung bottom πŸ”ž
78K 3.5K 46
Collection of Indian short stories.
19.9K 3.3K 24
Another collection of Short Stories
76.9K 1K 65
Some Chenford stories.