Among Us

By ekscribbler

A set of ten astronauts were sent to Mars for a mission, decided to play a mobile game called, Among Us. But... More

Among Us
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 8

1.3K 78 4
By ekscribbler

I chuckled beneath my breath when it took them long before they found out the cadaver of Lieutenant Alula's character.

We're in an emergency meeting again when Luna reported, and now they're arguing again.

"I promise! It wasn't me! I just saw her body lying on the corridors of shields room." Luna trying to prove her innocence.

"I'm confident that it's you, Luna. How come you have the audacity to sound innocent right now, when in fact, you killed Commander's Lieutenant." Pilot Thule sounds like an investigator now.

"So, you're saying... I'm making you guys a fool?! Can you listen and believe me before you blame it to me, Pilot Giangan?!" I could hear our Mission Specialist sounds so upset now.

"Then, what lies do you have to spill in order for us to believe you, huh?" Thule said in an intriguing tone.

"I already said it! I already explained it to you guys! But here you are, Thule! You keep suspecting and blaming me, even I'm not the one who's impostor here!" She shouted through our earpiece microphone now.

Rigel chuckled, I don't know if he's also having fun hearing our crewmates arguing.

"Guys, chill... This is just a game, don't raise your voices here just because you guys are trying to authenticate your innocence." Rigel said with his amused tone.

I cleared my throat to speak out too.

"Rigel's right. We shouldn't pity ourselves arguing at each other..." An evil idea came up to my mind. "But what if Pilot Thule is the impostor among us here? You keep blaming Luna, even she already explained herself." I said.

"That's it! Commander's right!" Luna added.

"Oh no... Don't turn your tables on me, crewmates. You don't have to accuse me, Commander. I already prove my innocence since we started this game." He just said.

"What innocence are you saying, Pilot Thule?" I mocked him, smirking now.

Rigel chuckled at that too.

"If I'm the impostor here, of course, I will go on hunting down the inventor of this game in the first place... Rigel is probably dead by now if I became the impostor." He said, and somehow he has a point.

If I'm the impostor of this game, why didn't I kill Rigel Arsolon first? He's the inventor of the game we're playing right now, and perhaps he has his ways that he probably knows the impostor among us here before it all started.

Why didn't I came up to that kind of idea? I should have done that!

"We're running out of time to vote out who's telling the truth here... You decide, Commander Komarov." I snapped back when Rigel called me out.

I became uneasy on my swivel chair here and tried to sit properly.

Maybe... I should kill Rigel Arsolon our Mission Specialist and the inventor of this, in the next game.

"I'm going to vote out, Pilot Thule Giangan." I simply said.

"What? Really, Commander?" He said in disbelief.

"Hah! Serves you right asshle! Commander believes in me." Luna commented.

"Well, I'll vote for Luna to make this game fair." Rigel added.

I gulped after he said that. I'm anxious that he might suspect me in the next game.

"What?! You should vote out Thule, Rigel! Don't you believe in me at all?" Luna complained, but our speakers turned off immediately before Rigel could answer her.

I bit my lower-lip when no one is evicted of us four in this meeting.

I should kill the inventor of this game now, before everyone finds out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 1 11
On Mission Axis, the largest space journey to date in history, something goes horribly wrong. 10 astronauts. 1 imposter. 8 weeks. No where to hide.
1.5K 51 16
13 Crewmates work together to fix their ship in order to reach Earth. Little do they know there are imposters among them... This story is based off a...
891 97 23
Ten people get sent up to space to explore the new galaxy. But how many return safely? Unbeknownst to the rest of the crewmates, one was sent on the...
2.2K 114 15
When Red boarded the magnificent Skeld with eleven other crewmates, she was never expecting to get caught up in an outright murder mystery. Isolated...