Lookism || The Games We Play

By YellowDuckie153

"Do you even know how to play?" "...No??" "Let me warn you now your playing a dangerous game." "Playing games... More

About Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
19.5
20.5
Chapter 21
21.5
Chapter 22
22.5
Interlude
Chapter 23
23.5
Chapter 24
24.5
Chapter 25
25.5
Chapter 26
26.5

Chapter 20

463 29 0
By YellowDuckie153

⚠️Warning- some stalking and fighting. May contain offensive language.

Last time on The Games We Play-

 'I've blown it all!'

'The disability pension is also gone!

'I can't buy any more balloons!!'

'Zoe has been ignoring me too!'

'Another loser is gonna steal her!' The man thought.

As he looked at his computer Zoe thanked GWANGJIN for the balloons.

'How could Zoe do this to me?'

'Until now she's accepted all my love!'

'Has she b...b...betrayed me?!'

'What about our love?! This bitch is just like that Yui! Maybe she's a snake that swindles nice guy's like me?! I...I... won't forgive her! Why is life so unfair?!'

"No matter what..." The man trailed off looking at Zoe from the computer full of lust.

'First I have to meet her!'

I want her and make love to her...!

"Capture." He said as he took a picture of Zoe near a window in her room.

"Zoom in." He muttered.

"...through the window."

'What is on that sign? The pixelation makes it hard to read. Let's search for all the words it could be!! Mira Apt? Midas? Miae? Mimae? Which is it?'

I will search for all apartments in the country with a similar name!

39!

42!

31!

'More than 100 results in total.'

'Searching one by one on the street view. Two floor apartment! With a telephone pole in front! She must be in a villa on the second floor across the street! A red tone building! As the sun is setting behind, her place must be south! Let's exclude wrong places and scout possible locations!' He thought.

'We're really going to meet~ lock eyes! Chat! Hold hands!... And more!'

'I'm Zoe's husband after all!'

————

Zoe walked down the street on a normal day home.

'Just a little more and I can beat Yui! Gotta get home and start the show. Just wait Daniel.'

Little did she know she passed a hideous man inside and out. Thinking only one thing.

Found her.

Be careful for what you wish for~

You might just get it.

The world was a scary place. Or maybe she was just scared.

Nah... just paranoid.

                                                        ————

"Mom!! Where's my laundry?" Zoe asked.

"I didn't wash them!"

"They aren't in the basket!" She yelled back.

"Maybe you stuck them somewhere!"

"No! I definitely took them off and put them in!" She defended.

'Weird. They aren't in the laundry machine either...' she thought.

These Days My Stuff Is Going Missing.

                                                          ————

She hadn't misplaced her laundry, no. Someone outside had taken it. Not that Zoe knew. Watching her outside from her window. Waiting for the right moment to meet her.

                                                          ————

'What a crazy day... hard to believe. I saw Yui's true colors.' Daniel thought. 'I'm confused. I need to rest...'

The door had opened the belle ringing signaling someone had come causing him to flinch.

"Welcome." Only to be surprised at who he saw.

'He's here! This guy is in every day!! He always buys only whiskey... I will not grow up like that.

Always staring at his phone... what the heck is he watching?' Daniel thought.

How ironic when he was questioning what he was watching he saw Zoe through the screen. She was broadcasting right now.

Why is he watching that?! Even while he's walking... he questioned. Only to be stared at by the hideous man.

Letting out a silent gasp. He had gotten caught at him staring at his phone. An awkward silence passed until it was broken when the old man spoke.

"I'll pay for this."

"Yes! Yes!" Daniel started as he quickly checked out the items. Not surprised when it was whiskey again. Only to be surprised that another item was purchased.

                                                       ————

"I hate throwing out the trash! Yeah yeah. Really? Get out! Hehe. Streaming I'm on a roll. Lol suckers are blowing all their money on me! Haha! Anything you want to eat? Yeah, okay talk to you later. Good night. Bye~"

Zoe was strolling in a dark alley. She was nervous. Of course she was in a dark alleyway alone. Taking out the trash.

To distract herself from where she was she was talking on her phone. That was the last person she could think of. Zoe tried to call Lee but he wouldn't pick up. She tried texting him only to get a reply that there was apparently an emergency and he can't talk right now. But he would try to call later.

She gave up on trying to talk to him. She hoped that all would be fine.

"E...excuse me." Surprising her from her thoughts.

"I need directions. I don't know the way so..." The old man continued. He was hideous, tacky clothes, malnourished, and a huge ugly mole. Everything about him screamed repulsive.

Taken aback by his appearance she noticed how really creepy this situation was. On this dark street... he's asking me directions!! 100% pervert!

"Oh... I don't really know..." she replied as she was planning to make a mad dash back to her house away from him.

"Zoe! Run!" Someone shouted. 'W...what? This pig...!! She thought. Where have I seen him? How does he know my name?' She thought it was completely confusing.

'First a pervert, now a pig! These losers are starting to make me angry.' She thought.

"...He...!...Bought a knife!!" He screamed in fear. Only for the guy to raise the knife and try to attack them. Only for them to scream in fear.

"You stupid bitch! H...how dare you!! Call your husband a sucker?" The hideous man screamed himself hoarse.

"Damn bitch! Whore!" He screamed furiously. And suddenly the pig punched the hideous man's hand and made him drop the knife making it fling across the alley way.

The pig tried another punch only for it to barely miss.

"What... what the?! Who the hell are you?! Y...you're nobody! Zoe is mine!" The man yelled furiously.

Only for the pig to try to cover her so he could protect her.

"Y...you're so rude to me! What's wrong with my looks? N...now I'm really pissed!

Then all of a sudden Zoe remembered the pig that time he picked up Daniel. Looking at him now his expression looked on with pain. And suddenly she wished to help him.

She ignored the hideous man's rant; she barely knew him and she didn't care about him. Right now she needed to find a way to get out of here and help the pig.

                                                     —————

"It... it's over for you!!" And Daniel saw the man pick up the knife.

"I...I...I... I've done nothing wrong! It's your fault!" As he raised the knife they both screamed probably the last time. Before their lives flashed before them.

A dumbbell flew straight to the man's face making him fall to the ground.

"Ugghhh!" A familiar voice panted.

"...you are something else." Vasco huffed tiredly.

The hideous man wailed saying such utter nonsense.

"...I saw everything, you punk." As he cracked his neck.

Now Deal with Me.

******

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the delay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.7K 38
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
627 31 4
βπ—¦π—›π—˜'𝗦 π—§π—›π—˜ π—šπ—’π——π——π—˜π—¦π—¦!❞ 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘡 βŒ—βššβ‚Ž Yurim Baek never expected to die the way she did, neither did she e...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

7.8K 136 16
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
118K 6.5K 47
M/n L/n, a very wise man, and let's say a very straight forward one as well. The man only wanted to be left alone, but his attractiveness, smart mout...