Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

By RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... More

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

Hope is lost

4.2K 96 34
By RisingHopper01

(If video doesn't show up it's the Time Jackers character "Revolutionize")

Y/N grabs Burent by the head and slams her
into the ground. Mira punches at Y/N but thanks to his armor it does nothing to him.

Y/N: "Hmph!" Y/N punches Shuriya's chest knocking the wind out of her. She falls to her knees holding her chest. Marion fires magic at Y/N but it bounces off him. Y/N transforms his Zikan Girade into Kyu mode and fires at Marion. Marion jumps away from the blast and runs around Y/N firing magic blasts at him that bounce off him. Y/N reaches behind his back and takes out another black ridewatch. He twists it and pushes the button on top.

Ryuga!

Y/N slots the Ryuga ridewatch in his Zikan Girade Zyu mode then pushes the button on top again.

Finish Time!

Y/N points his Zikan Girade Zyu mode at Marion and follows her.

Marion: "I have to be ready to dodge that attack." Y/N quickly moves his hand forward and fires his attack in front of Marion.

Final Sure Sure Shooting!

A black fireball is fired in front of Marion. The fireball hits the ground exploding sending Marion flying back. Burent holds her hand up and summons a magic circle. Y/N looks down to see the magic circle. A light shines blinding Y/N and making him take a few steps back. Burent grabs Shuriya and runs towards Marion who is getting back up.

Burent: "Marion together!" Marion nods to her. Burent puts Shuriya down and summons a magic circle alongside Marion. They fire a giant magic blast at Y/N and Kiba. The magic blast explodes on Y/N and Kiba.

Marion: "Did that do it?" Shuriya stands up holding her chest.

Shuriya: "Thats what we thought last time but..."

Mirror Y/N: "Nothing happen right?" The three girls look at the dust to see a figure standing in it.

Mirror Y/N: "That one was actually pretty good." Y/N thinks back to when the blast was coming at him once he was able to see again. Y/N transforms his Zikan Girade into Ken mode and runs towards Kiba. He quickly grabs Kiba and stabs at the magic blast making it explode. The dust clears and the girls can clearly see Y/N holding Kiba behind his back by the collar.

Mirror Y/N: "Time to finish this." Y/N pushes the buttons on his ridewatches and his driver.

Finish Time! Orga!

Y/N grabs his driver with his right hand and makes it spin. Y/N holds his Zikan Girade Ken mode to his left side.

Burent: "Get him!" The three rush at Y/N. Gold energy appears around Zikan Girade.

Exceed Time Break!

Y/N circle slashes at the three girls as a giant energy Orga sword grows around Zikan Girade. The swords tip slams into the barrier shattering it. The girls are dragged by the blade as Y/N finishes his attack making them explode. The girls fall to the ground and start to disappear in a blue light. Y/N rests his Zikan Girade on his shoulder.

Mirror Y/N: "Weak." Y/N holding Kiba walks away heading towards the next area to meet up with Koneko, Woz, and Issei.

(Revolutionize ends here)

Y/N is sitting on the ground in a dark room with shards of mirror floating around him. Y/N is watching himself slam Burent in the ground, punch Shuriya in the chest, Fire his Zikan Girade Zyu mode at Marion, and slash at them.

Y/N: "Stop it...stop it!" Y/N slams his fist on the ground.

Y/N: "I'n not merciless!"

Voice: "Do you really think your way of fighting is better?" Y/N looks up at the mirrors to see someone step in front of them. Y/N can see an eye staring at him, his eye.

Y/N: "I wouldn't cause them so much harm!"

Mirror Y/N: "You have too! You have show them not to ever mess with your friends."

Y/N: "I can show them without being merciless!"

Mirror Y/N: "Idiot, sometimes people won't learn unless you're merciless. Just keep watching." Mirror Y/N moves away from the mirror showing Y/N resting Kiba on a tree. Y/N removes the Orga ridewatch from his driver and his Orga armor disappears. He kneels and lightly slaps Kiba.

Mirror Y/N: "Kiba, hey! Come on, wake up!" Kiba doesn't react from the slaps.

Mirror Y/N: "If you don't wake up we're gonna lose....KIBA!" Y/N slaps Kiba making him jump awake.

Kiba: "Y/N?! Wait...why did you knock me out!?" Y/N puts his hands together to apologize to Kiba.

Mirror Y/N: "I'm sorry I thought if I asked you to let me fight alone to see how strong I gotten, you wouldn't let me so I knocked you out. Ha ha..."

Kiba: "....Well you did win but next time don't do that."

Mirror Y/N: "I won't!...I make no promises." Kiba stands up and looks at the schoolhouse off ahead holding his cheek.

Kiba: "Let's meet up with the rest." Kiba and Y/N run off towards the next location. Issei is holding Koneko in his arms.

Issei: "Damn! Riser's queen!?" Woz ready's himself for a fight against Riser's queen.

Koneko: "I'm sorry...

Issei: "Koneko!"

Woz: "Don't apologize Koneko-kun. You have done great to get us this far."

Koneko: "But...I wanted...to serve the president more...."

Issei: "It's all right. Asia will heal these wounds in no time..." Koneko begins to fade away into blue light.

Koneko: "Ahhhh!"

Issei: "Koneko! Koneko!"

Woz: "We have to run Issei." Woz picks Issei up.

Issei: "Don't you care about Koneko!?"

Woz: "She is gone! We have to continue our mission!"

Greyfia: "One of Lady Rias' rooks, retired."

Issei: "Damn it! How dare you kill Koneko!"

Woz: "Issei, compose yourself!"

Issei: "Shut up Woz! Get the hell down here! Face me!"

Rias: "Take it easy Issei. When someone can no longer fight, they are transferred to an appropriate location, were they are treated. Koneko is not dead. Woz is right compose yourself and keep your wits about you."

Issei: "But...no I'm gonna fight her!"

Rias: "Woz!" Woz grabs Issei by the collar and punches him in the face.

Rias: "I'm sorry Issei but we need to focus on the battle." Issei looks at the ground.

Issei: "Right...." Woz lets him go.

Yubelluna: "Oh are you two going to start fighting? I would be very grateful if you two knock each other out."

Woz: "You can keep your gratitude."

Issei: "Yeah we're not gonna fight each other!"

Yubelluna: "Give it up, no matter how hard you two will struggle, there is no way you can win." Yubelluna points her staff at Woz and Issei.

Akeno: "Oh my..."

Issei: Akeno!"

Akeno: "Issei..." Akeno turns to Issei and Woz.

Akeno: "...leave her to me, and hurry on ahead. You don't need to worry about me. I will fight with my whole body and soul to avenge Koneko." Akeno turns back to her opponent and glows with yellow energy.

Akeno: "Woz, watch over him for me." Woz walks forward and lightly pushes Issei on the shoulder.

Issei: "All right, Akeno." Woz and Issei start to run towards the next location.

Yubelluna: "I've always wanted to fight you Priestess of Thunder."

Akeno: "Oh, my I consider it an honor, Bomb Queen."

Greyfia: "Three of Lord Riser's pawns, retired."

Issei: "Three of them!?"

Woz: "Waga Moua and Kiba must of won their battle."

Issei: "...Woz I'm..."

Woz: "It's fine Issei, it being your first serious battle like this. It would make sense you would lose your composure."

Issei: "....how many people did you loss?"

Woz: "......many...I lost many but we have to quickly move on when in battle also Koneko isn't dead."

Issei: "Yeah...." Issei is then pulled by something.

Issei: "Ah!" Woz quickly turns back to see Y/N waving to him to come. Woz joins Y/N and Issei to see Kiba.

Woz: "Good to see you two."

Kiba: "Us too."

Y/N: "You doing good Woz?"

Woz: "Of course Waga Maou."

Issei: "Did you guys take out those three?"

Kiba: "It was just Y/N I...sat back and let him take care of it."

Issei: "Huh!? You didn't help?"

Kiba: "Y/N wanted to test his strength."

Issei: "Now isn't the time for that!"

Woz: "You say that now? After the whole gym fiasco." Issei nervously laughs.

Mirror Y/N: "What happened?"

Issei: "Nothing!"

Kiba: "There's no need to be angry Y/N won." Now come on we need to hide." Everyone nods to Kiba and begin to follow him. Sona and Tsubaki are analyzing the match.

Tsubaki: "Now, the current remaining pieces number nine for Lord Riser, and six for Lady Rias."

Sona: "They still can't afford to get careless." The four guys are hiding in a storage building.

Issei: "Kiba, I'm sorry, but Koneko has been..."

Kiba: "I heard. She never lets much show through the surface, but she was on fire today. I'm sure she was disappointed."

Woz: "She shouldn't be. She did great against her opponent and we got the gymnasium all thanks to her."

Kiba: "Thank you Woz." Issei holds his fist out.

Issei: "Then let's win this, no matter what!"

Kiba: "Heh, of course."

Mirror Y/N: "Don't have to tell me twice." The three fist bump. Woz looks at the three guys and in a flash he sees himself, Sougo, and Geiz.

Mirror Y/N: "Hey Woz?" This knocks Woz out of his day dream.

Woz: "Sorry I was thinking about the match."

Rias: "Yuto, Y/N, Woz, and Issei do you read me? I'm going to launch a sneak attack on their base, together with Asia. Draw as many of the enemy away as you can, and buy us some time."

Issei: "Sneak attack?"

Mirror Y/N: "Are you sure? Sounds like a good idea to me."

Rias: "Yes, I have no choice. I was planning to allow Akeno to recover, so she could blast each of them, but now that the enemy has sent their queen against us directly..."

Kiba: "But President the risk of having the king leave the base is too great."

Woz: "Kiba is right, Rias-Kun. We'll be throwing the match."

Rias: "The enemy will probably think so, too. That's what I'm hoping for. Regardless of how immortal Phoenix's body may be, his heart is not, if we can strike him hard enough to take the fight out of him, we will be able to beat Riser. I am personally going to break his heart!"

Woz: "This is basically a suicide mission."

Rias: "Exactly Woz but..."

Woz: "It's a risk you're willing to take."

Rias: "Yes."

Issei: "And with that decided, let the boys of the Occult Research Club...."

Kiba: "...go out on a spree!" Y/N slam his fist in the palm of his hand.

Mirror Y/N: "Let's do this!"

Woz: "*sigh* Might as well." Everyone starts to leave the storage building but Y/N stops and holds his ear.

Mirror Y/N: "Have to keep appearances up...Rias?"

Rias: "...Yes?"

Mirror Y/N: "Be careful."

Rias: "*Giggle* I will, you be careful too ok?"

Mirror Y/N: "I will!"

Issei: "Come on Y/N! You get cold feet!?" Y/N, Woz, Kiba, and Issei arrive at the track grounds.

Issei: "Hey! We know you're hiding out there! Come out and give us a good, clean fight!" The four see the wind blow some dirt. They can see a figure in the dirt cloud. Once the dirt clears they see a women in armor with a sword at her side.

Woman: "I am a knight in the service of Lord Riser, Karlamine. I question your sanity, coming out to confront me head-on like this. However, I love fighting fools like you!" Karlamine unsheathes her sword and takes a stance. Once she's ready her sword lights on fire.

Kiba: "Y/N let me handle this one."

Mirror Y/N: "Go right ahead." Kiba steps forward.

Kiba: "I am a knight in the service of Lady Rias, Kiba Yuto!" Kiba unsheathes his sword and takes a stance.

Kiba: "I've been looking forward to a fight against another knight!"

Karlamine: "Well said, Rias Gremory's knight!" The two swordsman's charge at each other and clash swords.

Mirror Y/N: "Kiba seems exited to fight her."

Woz: "A swordman's always looks forward to fight their next opportunity." Kiba and Karlamine's fight gets more intense. They go so fast that they disappear and reappear in the same stop clashing swords.

Mirror Y/N: "Sparks are flying everywhere."

Issei: "Awesome! I don't think we should get involved."

Voice: "That's not necessarily true." Issei, Woz, and Y/N turn around to see a women with a mask covering half her face. They then hear another voice.

Voice: "Karlamine's head is filled with nothing but swords, swords, swords!" The three turn to the right to see a blonde hair girl.

Mirror Y/N: "Ravel Phoenix."

Ravel: "Don't speak to me so casually."

Mirror Y/N: "I think you like it."

Ravel: "Hmph!"

Issei: "Are you flirting with her?"

Mirror Y/N: "Just trying to get inside her head."

Ravel: "Karlamine turned a glum face toward sacrificing those pieces, too."

Mirror Y/N: "Just continue like nothing happened."

Ravel: "Geez, could anyone be more unrefined?"

Woz: "Waga Maou."

Mirror Y/N: "Yeah I noticed." Y/N, Issei, and Woz are getting surround by the rest of Riser's Peerage.

Ravel: "And just as I thought I had found a cute boy, he turns out to be a sword freak too."

Mirror Y/N: "Kiba's catching hearts isn't he?"

Issei: "How can you be so calm?"

Ravel: "This just isn't my lucky day." During the commotion Rias and Asia sneak into the school building.

Ravel: "I have to say though, Lady Rias must have poor taste in men."

Mirror Y/N: "She's talking about you." Y/N nudges Issei.

Issei: "Shut up!"

Ravel: "And I thought you were cute but now your wearing such childish armor."

Issei: "Thats you!" Issei nudges Y/N.

Mirror Y/N: "Shut up."

Ravel: "Hmmm I guess the one with the scarf is the best out of you four."

Woz: "I thank you for the praise."

Issei: "Ah, Screw this! Boosted Gear!"

Boost!

Ravel: "Oh, I beg your pardon. I will not be fighting."

Issei: "Huh?!"

Woz: "The odds are in our favor then."

Ravel: "Isabela..." The women with the half mask takes a step forward.

Isabela: "I am Isabela, a rook in the service of Lord Riser. Let's go, Rias Gremory's pawn!"

Mirror Y/N: "*sigh* You're up Issei." Isabela rushes at Issei throwing two punches at him. Issei dodges her attacks and pushes her back then points at Ravel.

Issei: "Hey! What's with her?! What do you mean, you're not fighting!?" Isabela jumps at Issei.

Mirror Y/N: "It doesn't matter Issei! Stay focused!" Isabela goes in for another punch but Issei side steps out of the way.

Isebela: "She is taking part in this, as a bishop, but mostly, she's just a spectator!" Isabela keeps throwing punches at Issei. Issei keeps dodging them.

Issei: "So are all demon like her like this!?"

Mirror Y/N: "Screw this! If he's not gonna take this seriously then I'll take over!" Isebela goes for a uppercut and Issei takes a step back. She throws another quick uppercut and Issei side steps forward almost tripping but gets his footing. He turns around ready to dodge Isebela's attacks.

Issei: "He has his own sister in his Peerage he he he. I can understand wanting a sister figure in your harem." Issei makes a perverted face. Isebela runs at Issei. As she's running a magenta blast hits her back knocking her to the ground.

Isabela: "Ahh!" Y/N walks up to Isabela and kicks her body making her turn to face him. Y/N slams his foot on her stomach.

Issei: "Y/N?"

Mirror Y/N: "Seriously Issei!? Who cares if prim and proper doesn't want to battle!"

Issei: "But..." Y/N slams his foot on Isebela again.

Mirror Y/N: "If you're gonna ask stupid questions then I'll take over from here!" Y/N looks at Isebela.

Mirror Y/N: "That mask do you really need it?" Y/N transforms his Zikan Girade into Ken mode. Y/N uses the tip of his Zikan Girade to remove the mask.

Mirror Y/N: "Would you look at that such a pretty face. How about I give a reason to use that mask." Y/N reaches to his waist and pulls out the holy water. He uncorks a bottle and pours it on Isebale's face making her scream.

Issei: "What you doing Y/N!?"

Ravel: "Is that holy water!?" In the mirror dark room Y/N watches himself pour the holy water on Isebela's face.

Y/N: "Stop it! She doesn't deserve that!" Woz watches Y/N and thinks to himself.

Woz: "This isn't how Waga Maou would act." Issei pushes Y/N off of Isebela.

Issei: "Why are you torturing her!?"

Mirror Y/N: "They're helping that pompous ass! They deserve everything that's coming to them!"

Issei: "But...But torturing her like that isn't right."

Mirror Y/N: "This a serious battle nothing is off the table." Rias and Asia make it inside the new school building. Rias looks around to see nothing until Riser speaks up.

Riser: "I've been expecting you...." Rias and Asia look up at the second floor to see Riser resting on the balcony fence.

Riser: "...my beloved Rias!" In Kiba's fight against Karlamine, she cuts his sword in half.

Kiba: "My Holy Eraser!"

Karlamine: "Unfortunately for you, that attack won't work against me."

Kiba: "In that case, how about this? Freeze!" Ice grows on Kiba's handle then breaks revealing a new blade.

Karlamine: "You have two Sacred Gears!?" Karlamine slashes at Kiba. He block her attack then her fire sword freezes and shatters.

Karlamine: "No matter! We, the household of the proud House of Phoenix, control flame, wind, and life!" Karlamine reaches to her side and takes out a dagger. She jumps and holds her dagger with both hands downwards as it lights on fire.

Karlamine: "You're going to lose!" Kiba holds his sword by the blade and handle to block her attack. The dagger makes contact on Kiba's sword and shatters it. Kiba smiles and holds his handle to his side for a new blade to appear the Replenish Calm. Kiba holds out to his side for a black hole to appear in the circle top. The black hole swallows the flames from the dagger.

Karlamine: "How many Sacred Gears do you have!?"

Kiba: "It's not like I possess multiple Sacred Gears. I simply made them. The magic sword creator, Sword Birth...in other words..." Kiba switches stance and gets close to Karlamine and slashes at her. Karlamine jumps back dodging his attack.

Kiba: "I can create..." Kiba kneels down and touches the ground with his hand for a blue magic circle to appear.

Kiba: "...magic swords at will." Multiple blade of various sizes and shapes shoot out of the ground making Karlamine jump out of the way.

Issei: "Seriously what's wrong with you!?"

Mirror Y/N: "How about you actually fight instead of asking questions! Maybe I wouldn't of done that!"

Issei: "Are you saying it's my fault you did that to her!? I'll hit you if you do something like that again!"

Ravel: "Li, Ni." Two cat girls jump at Issei and Y/N.

Mirror Y/N & Issei: "Screw you!" Y/N and Issei punch the two cats sending them back.

Girl with giant sword: "What about him?" The girl points her sword at Woz.

Ravel: "Since he's the cutest one out of Rias' boy's I'll leave him alone for now."

Girl with giant sword: "Are you sure Lady Ravel?"

Ravel: "Leave him be."

Woz: "I thank you from not attacking me." Woz bows to Ravel.

Ravel: "I'm only doing this so I can see the Boosted Gear and the armor one's fighting capability's."

Issei: "Arrah! I can't believe you're doing this!" The red haired cat girl named Li and blue haired cat girl Ni get back up and the red one runs at Issei while the blue one runs at Y/N.

Mirror Y/N: "They aren't our teammates so who cares about them!" Issei dodges the attack of Li but gets hit in the face by fist.

Ni: "You're gonna pay for what you did to Isabela!"

Mirror Y/N: "Ha ha! Then take her place for her!" Y/N grabs another vile and dodges Ni's right hook. Y/N slams the vile of holy water in Ni's face then slamming her in the ground. Ni wraps her legs around Y/N's arm.

Ni: "Li!" Li punches Issei's stomach then runs at Y/N. She throws multiple punches at Y/N.

Li: "Take this! And This! And This!" Li then grabs the holy water and throws a uppercut for Ni to let go of Y/N making him fall to the ground. Li smashes the holy water on the ground with her foot.

Li: "Ni are you okay?" Li helps Ni up to her feet.

Ni: "It burns..."

Mirror Y/N: "Ha ha ha! Just like those other three, full of confidence. I can't wait to destroy it." Y/N stands up and removes a black ridewatch from his ridewatch holder. He twists it with his thumb and pushes the button.

Dark Ghost!

Woz: "Dark Ghost!?" Y/N slots the ridewatch on his driver and pushes the top of his driver. He hits the driver making it spin.

Armor Time! (Guitar beat with Ghost Driver's standby with burning flames) (Deep Voice) Kaigan! Dark Ghost!

The Dark Ghost armor with dark energy around it appears in the air behind Y/N. It floats down to the ground then walks slowly towards Y/N. It splits apart once he gets close enough to him and slots itself on Y/N.

Ravel: "Ah! He's radiating holy energy! How's that possible!?" Ni and Li run at Y/N throwing a punch each at him. Y/N ghost floats out of the way.

Ni: "Huh?"

Li: "What?"

Mirror Y/N: "Napoleon, Pythagoras, Ikkyuu." Three parka ghost fly out from behind Y/N and go after Li and Ni. The Ikkyuu parka glows blue hitting Li and Ni. Napoleon flys at Li while Pythagoras flys at Ni. The two parka ghost attack the cat girls as Y/N floats towards them. The two parka ghost fly away and Y/N kicks Li then spins kicks Ni landing behind them. Issei gets up when he hears Isebela yell at him.

Isebela: "Hey you damn kid!" Issei quickly steps out of the way of her attack.

Issei: "Gotcha!" He throws a punch at her with his boosted gear hitting her chest.

Isebela: "You think you hitting me like that will defeat me?! Once I'm done with you I'm gonna beat the crap out of your friend!"

Issei: "Fly apart! Dress break!" Issei snaps his fingers and Isebela's clothes explode off.

Isebela: "What is this?!"

Issei: "Save complete! All right, here goes!" Issei holds his boosted gear hand out and summons a red orb and fires a red laser. Isebela disappears in blue light.

Ravel: "Isebela!"

Y/N walks up to Li and Ni pushing the buttons on his ridewatchs as a red laser is fired behind him.

Finish Time! Dark Ghost!

Dark energy flows out of Y/N.

Ni: "Li..."

Li: "Ni..." Y/N summons a purple sphere and throws it Li and Ni.

(Aurthor notes: The same sphere attack Kamen Rider Extremer uses on Necrom and Spector)

The sphere traps Li and Ni when it hits them. Y/N jumps in the air and extends his right leg. Y/N flies through the air towards the trapped Li and Ni. Y/N rider kicks Li and Ni making them explode in dark energy. He rider kick lands as Li and Ni disappear in blue light.

Mirror Y/N: "That despair! That is what I wanted to see! Ha ha ha!" Y/N in the dark mirror room watches Li and Ni's crying faces when his body was walking towards them.

Y/N: "Why? Why are you making watch this!?"

Issei: "You took out both of them!?"

Mirror Y/N: "Of course idiot."

Greyfia: "One of Riser's Rook and two Pawns, retired."

Issei: "Next time don't do what you did!"

Mirror Y/N: "No one orders me around, Issei. Especially not you!" Y/N grabs Issei's shirt collar while removing the Dark Ghost ridewatch.

Woz: "Waga Maou where did you..."

Ravel: "Excuse me!" The three look at Ravel who's pointing at the roof of the school building.

Ravel: "Do you know what that is?" They look to see Rias holding Asia floating down.

Issei: "President!"

Woz: "It's too early for her to fight Riser."

Kiba: "He anticipated our move, did he?" Rias lands on the roof letting go of Asia.

Rias: "You were aware that I was coming, weren't you?" Riser is standing on the side of the roof.

Riser: "A virgin must not underestimate one who is experienced, Rias."

Rias: "I see you're as vulgar as ever."

Ravel: "Ruin Princess, Twilight Healing, Priestess of Thunder, Sword Birth, and Boosted Gear. Such grand-sounding names, all aligned together. But we are Phoenix immortal birds! Immortals!" The last two members step up ready to fight Issei and Y/N.

Ravel: "Do you understand just how hopeless the situation is for you?"

Mirror Y/N: "I can ask you the same question."

Ravel: "Hmph! Is this really how act? Last time I saw you. You were much...what to say...sweeter maybe cuter?"

Mirror Y/N: "Oh did I capture the young lady's heart? I'm honored." Y/N bows to Ravel.

Ravel: "Yeah right!? Here's a question what is your power anyways?"

Woz: "His power is the power of a King!"

Ravel: "King? Oh I remember my brother was spouting some nonsense about a demon king trying to steal Rias from him, so that's you. I must say how are you gonna become King? Or maybe you're saying all this to get with Lady Rias? So many questions I wish we could talk some more but we have to win. Get them."

Mirror Y/N: "Issei go to the school building and help Rias."

Issei: "What?!"

Mirror Y/N: "Me and Woz will take care of these last two." The girl with a giant sword wide slashes at Y/N and Issei. Y/N pushes Issei out of the way and summons his Zikan Girade clashing with the giant sword. Y/N tries his best to hold her off but is sent flying back.

Issei: "Y/N!"

Mirror Y/N: "Why is she so strong!?" The girl stabs her sword in the ground.

Girl: "My name is Siris I will not lose!" She grabs her sword and rushes at Woz and Issei. She slashes at them, Woz grabs Issei and jumps back. Woz lands then throws Issei towards the school building.

Issei: "Ahhh....! Ow!"

Woz: "Go Issei! Help Rias!" Siris goes after Woz again.

Issei: "But..."

Woz: "Go now!" Woz jumps over her and throws his scarf and it wraps around the giant sword. Woz tries to pull the sword out of her hands but thanks to her strength she pulls him towards her.

Issei: "Arrrah!" Issei runs towards the entrance of the school building. Woz is flying towards Siris and sees she's ready to cut him down.

Woz: "Well this is a predicament." Woz bends backwards right when Siris swings her sword. The sword nicks Woz's head and he lands on his back a few inches away from Siris.

Siris: "Hm I'm surprised you were able to survive that." Woz stands up as blood runs down the right side of his face.

Woz: "You devils keep surprising me."

Siris: "From that response you make it sound like you're not devil."

Woz: "I'm not....I'm human."

Siris: "Impossible! How can a human fight like you do!?"

Woz: "You will never find out." Y/N jump slashes at Siris. She deflects his attack and goes in for an attack. Y/N quickly slashes at Siris clashing with her sword into a sword struggle.

Siris: "Don't think I'll fall for that!" Siris starts to push Y/N back.

Mirror Y/N: "Arrrr....How are you so strong!?" Woz looks at Ravel and the girl in a kimono. The girl in the kimono has a magic circle beneath her.

Woz: "Waga Maou, the other girl is casting some sort of magic! It may be why she's so strong!"

Ravel: "Very good on figuring that out."

Mirror Y/N: "Well then time to use another one of my watches!" Y/N let's go of his Zikan Girade and side steps.

Mirror Y/N: "You may have strength but let's see that defense!" Y/N punches Siris in the cheek sending her flying back. Y/N removes a fourth black ridewatch from his right ridewatch holder. He twists it and pushes the button on top.

Nega Den-o!

Woz: "Nega Den-o!? Why does he have these Ridewatches!?" Y/N is about to slot the ridewatch until Woz grabs his hand.

Woz: "Who are you!?" Y/N looks at at Woz.

Mirror Y/N: "You know exactly who I am, Woz." With his right hand he reaches behind his back and pulls out the same black ridewatch Y/N first ever used.

Woz: "You're the other Y/N. Why are you using his body?" Y/N removes his hand out of Woz's grip. He puts the Ryuga ridewatch behind his back.

Mirror Y/N: "Why don't you ask, Waga Maou." Y/N slots the Nega Den-O ridewatch on his Driver and pushes the button on top of it. He hits his driver making it spin.

Armor Time! (Nega Form standby music) (Deep voice) Nega Form! Nega Den-O!

A small Nega Den Liner appears out of portal. It driver around Y/N then the caboose flies off and splits into the armor, slotting itself on Y/N. The Nega Den Liner splits in half and flies towards his shoulders slotting themselves on them. The purple train that looks similar to the sword form train flies towards Y/N's head. It slots on Y/N's head and katakana lights up in the visor.

Y/N picks up the giant sword and his Zikan Girade. He tosses the giant sword at Siris.

Mirror Y/N: "Come on I wanna destroy that confidence."

Siris: "Is that why you tortured Isebela?"

Mirror Y/N: "Ha ha ha! I wanted to show all of you that there's no mercy coming from me."

Siris: "No mercy? Fine then I'll show no mercy as well!" Siris picks up her sword and runs at Y/N for them to clash swords.

Ravel: "Mihae." The girl in the kimono summons a magic circle.

Mihae: "Yes Lady Ravel." Siris begins to push Y/N back with her new strength given to her by Mihae. Woz runs past Y/N and Siris going after Mihae.

Ravel: Hmph." Ravel fires a fireball at Woz.

Ravel: "I'm being nice here so let me to continue watch your "King's" abilities. They are quite interesting. I'm sure you believe he'll be able to defeat Siris right?"

Woz: "Well I do feel quite unless now." Y/N and Siris slash at each other. Every time their swords clash Y/N can feel the strength in Siris' attacks. On top of the roof Rias blocks a blast from Riser with a magic circle.

Asia: "President...!"

Riser: "I wish you would make this a little more entertaining. This is our "premarital intercourse," after all."

Rias: "Who me!?" Rias fires a blast at Riser who shoots his fire causing a huge explosion. Y/N sees the huge explosion. The Y/N who's watching all of this play out in the dark room sees the huge explosion.

Mirror Y/N: "Rias! What!? Why did I yell that!? No no it's Y/N he somehow broke my control for moment there."

Siris: "You should pay attention to your opponent!" Siris wide slashes at Y/N. He holds his Zikan Girade up to block the attack. Y/N is set flying, he twists his body and lands on the ground.

Rias: "I am all right. Forget me, concern yourself with the battle at hand."

Mirror Y/N: "Alright! My control over Y/N seems to be fine now but if he's able to do that again. He might be able to take back his body."

Rias: "I believe in you all. Show them the power that a servant of Rias Gremory possesses!" Rias jumps out of the smoke and fires a blast at Riser.

Mirror Y/N: "Damn it...I have to finish this quicker than I thought because of Y/N." Y/N takes his Orga ridewatch turning it with his thumb and pushes the button.

Orga!

He slots it in his Zikan Girade then pushes the button on the Zikan Girade.

Finish Time!

Siris runs at Y/N slashing at him with her sword. Y/N slashes back at her with his Zikan Girade as gold energy coats the blade. When the two swords clash, Zikan Girade gets a smaller energy Orga's sword surround it.

Exceed Giri Giri Slash!

The Stranzer Zikan Girade shatters Siris' giant sword.

Siris: "That doesn't matter! If I lose my sword I'll use my body!" Y/N hits Siris across the chest then wide slashes her stomach. Y/N continues to attack Siris in a devastating sword combo.

Mirror Y/N: "Come on! Is this all you can do with your body as your weapon!?"

Y/N: "That's enough! She's already been beaten!"

Y/N attacks upward sending Siris in the air. He pushes the buttons on his ride watches.

Finish Time! Nega Den-O!

Siris looks at Y/N who is pointing his Zikan Girade at her. Zikan Girade fires magenta katakana saying "Finishing Move."

Siris: "Ahhhhh!" The magenta katakana carries Siris further in the air. Y/N swipes right making the magenta kanji to fly towards the right making Siris fall. He quickly swipe left making the magenta katakana fly left hitting Siris. Y/N swipes right making the magenta katakana fly right again hitting Siris.

Ore No Time Break!

Y/N holds his Zikan Girade in the air and slashes downward making the magenta katakana fly straight up then fly straight down hitting Siris making her explode. Siris falling down begins to disappear in blue light.

Mirror Y/N: "Now that was a great fight."

Ravel: "Now that's very interesting. The way he acts I don't want him to know this but I'm quite interested in him. Childish armor looking armor but very powerful indeed. Such a strange power."

Mihae: "Lady Ravel?"

Ravel: "You won't be able to stop them Mihae just stay by my side."

Mihae: "Yes Lady Ravel."

Ravel: "The way you are acting is it because of my brother? That look you had when we left...that type of anger is the kind of someone who holds himself back" Y/N walks back to Woz and removes the Nega Den-o ridewatch.

Woz: "You did well...Waga Maou."

Mirror Y/N: "Her face when my finisher hit her was priceless." Woz rolls his eyes.

Mirror Y/N: "Seems like you two are the last ones." Y/N points his Zikan Girade at Ravel and Mihae.

Greyfia: "One of Riser's Knight, retired." Akeno and Yubelluna's fight has moved to the tennis courts of the school. Akeno fires lightning at Yubelluna sending her towards the ground.

Yubelluna: "Ahhh...! I-I didn't expect the Priestess of Thunder to be this strong...but now your magic has been..."

Akeno: "No to worry. After a little rest, I will recover."

Yubelluna: "Hmph, I'm not sure you have the time." Yubelluna holds up a small red vile.

Akeno: "What's that?"

Yubelluna: "You've fallen from this." Y/N and Woz are staring at Ravel and Mihae.

Mirror Y/N: "Are you two just gonna stand there?"

Ravel: "I'm just a spectator so yes."

Woz: "Waga....Maou, Issei seems to be late."

Mirror Y/N: "That idiot is probably having trouble getting on top of the roof." Issei is trying to get on the roof but almost slips off.

Issei: "I'm coming President! I already got promotion!"

Ravel: "Why don't you fight Karlamine?"

Mirror Y/N: "Don't need too." Y/N points with thumb at Kiba who has defeated Karlamine with his Sword Birth.

Mirror Y/N: "Now then miss prim and proper." Y/N holds his Zikan Girade to his side and gets ready to charge at Ravel. Y/N and Woz hear an explosion behind them. They look to see Akeno falling towards the ground.

Mirror Y/N: "Akeno!" Y/N holds his helmet where his mouth is.

Woz: "Seems like Waga Maou is gaining his control back."

Mirror Y/N: "Shut up! I'll give him his body back once I finish this."

Woz: "What is your plan?"

Mirror Y/N: "You know exactly what I'm planning. Y/N needs to stop holding himself back if he doesn't." Y/N's voice has a concerned tone to it.

Mirror Y/N: "His friends are gonna die. A weak king who can't stop his enemies is doomed to fall."

Woz: "You are trying to help him?"

Mirror Y/N: "His anger...his dark side...his future...his desire. He needs to let it out, accept it, move forward towards it, and to release it."

Woz: "That power of Ohma Zi-O but does Y/N know your intentions?"

Mirror Y/N: "I show him what I wanna show him so don't you worry our conversations are a secret." Rias watches Akeno disappear in blue light.

Greyfia: "Lady Rias' one queen, retired."

Rias: "Akeno..." Asia is healing Rias' wounds.

Asia: "Akeno has been..."

Riser: "Looks like you've lost your vaunted right-hand lady." Rias quickly stands up.

Rias: "I still have Issei, Yuto, and Y/N! Even his retainer Woz! You have lost most of your pieces!"

Riser: "Ha ha ha! Just because I lost a few pieces doesn't mean you won, Rias."

Issei: "But we're still gonna win!" Issei climbs on top of the roof.

Rias: "Issei!" Rias smiles when she sees him. Another explosion happens, Woz and Y/N watch Kiba get blown away and disappear in blue light.

Mirror Y/N: "Kiba!" Damn it Y/N is gaining control again!"

Woz: "Riser's Queen! Waga Maou be careful she has a dangerous ability!" Y/N looks up to see Yubelluna floating in the air.

Yubelluna: "Take."

Mirror Y/N: "This is gonna be a difficult fight."

Greyfia: "One of Lady Rias' Knights, retired." Issei punches a fire blast away.

Issei: "Kiba!"

Riser: "Resign, Rias!"

Issei: "Rias isn't gonna forfeit!"

Boost!

Issei summons a small red orb and punches it firing a red laser at Riser.

Issei: "Take that!"

Riser: "You don't get it, pawn. You and that bishop will only get hurt." Half of Riser's body is gone. The wounds have flames burning on them. Riser's body starts to regenerate.

Issei: "What!? Come on!" Issei looks at Boosted Gear.

Issei: "I need more power!" Ravel sprouts wings made of fire and flies up towards Yubelluna.

Ravel: "You took long enough, Yubelluna." Mihae appears next to Yubelluna and Ravel.

Yubelluna: "Their queen was as strong as we'd heard. Sure enough, I had to use the power of these." Yubelluna holds up the same red vile she showed Akeno.

Ravel: "A win is a win. You're still the one we can most depend on."

Yubelluna: "Well then..." Yubelluna flies off towards the roof of the school building.

Mirror Y/N: "So what's in the bottle?"

Ravel: "Tears of the Phoenix. They're our family's hidden treasure that can completely heal any injury instantly."

Mirror Y/N: "Let me guess you're only allowed a certain amount."

Ravel: "Only two per game. How many are you allowed?"

Mirror Y/N: "Ten viles of holy water."

Ravel: "I must say it was surprising to see a devil have holy water on them. Is it because when your armor changed you radiated holy energy?"

Mirror Y/N: "Very observant Lady Ravel."

Ravel: "Hmph! I won't stand for that condescending attitude."

Mirror Y/N: "In all honesty I enjoy our banter only if we could talk more in a less hectic situation." Ravel blushes when Y/N says this.

Ravel: "What?!" Y/N removes a fifth black ridewatch form his right ridewatch holder. He twists it with his left hand and pushes the button with his thumb.

Dark Kiva!

Ravel: "Do you think you can defeat me?"

Mirror Y/N: "Who said I was going after you?" Y/N slots the Dark Kiva on his driver and pushes the button on top of his driver. He hits the driver making it spin.

Armor Time! Wake Up! Dark Kiva!

(3:oo for Dark Kiva the only one that actually has a ridewatch)

Mirror Y/N: "If your interested I'll be happy to speak with you again." Y/N pushes the buttons on ridewatches and his driver.

Finish Time! Dark Kiva!

Y/N spins his driver and grabs his cape swishing it and disappears in darkness.

Ravel: "Where did he go!?" Ravel turns to her head right to see Y/N appear behind Mihae with his leg extended for a rider kick.

Darkness Time Break!

Mihae: "Ahhhhh!" Y/N slams Mihae in the ground and the ground explodes destroying some of Kiba's Sword Birth's blades. The explosion is shaped as Katakana saying Zi-O shaped like Kiva's symbol. Mihae disappears in a blue light. Y/N jumps out of the hole and lands next to Woz. 

Mirror Y/N: "Let's go Woz." Woz nods and they both run towards the school building.

Ravel: "I hate that attitude." Ravel holds her cheek.

Ravel: "*sigh* I hope he gets his cuter attitude back."

Issei: "Red Dragon Emperor, if you can hear me, then respond! Lend me your power!"

Dragon Booster!

Riser: "Gaining more power will not defeat me!"

Issei: "I will win for the President! Respond to my feelings even more! Boosted Gear!" Riser fires flames at Issei. Rias sees this and fires her own blast to stop Riser's flames. Issei holds his hand in the air.

Dragon Booster, Second Liberation!

Green energy surrounds Issei and Riser covers his face with his arm. Issei watches his Boosted Gear shatter and transform into its new form.

Issei: "It changed!"

Riser: "No matter if your boosted gear changed you're still gonna lose."

Issei: "This is...my new power! Rias use your power!"

Rias: "...Okay!" Rias holds her hands up making an energy blast in her hands then fires it at Issei. Issei holds his boosted gear at the blast. The blast gets absorbed by the boosted gear.

Issei: "Haaaaaa!" Issei fires the same blast at Riser. A purple barrier appears in front of Riser blocking the blast but breaks hitting Riser.

Riser: "A strong attack will not help you."

Issei: "What!?" Yubelluna floats down towards Riser who is regenerating.

Yubelluna: "I'll handle the pawn boy and the girl bishop."

Riser: "No I'll take them all on together. That will be more persuasive."

Rias: "Don't be ridiculous. You'll have to defeat me, first!" Two blast are fired at Riser one of them destroys his right arm while the other grazers his shoulder.

Riser: "Resign, Rias! You're about to be mated!" Flames regrow Riser's arm.

Riser: "I anticipated that you would move like this. Checkmate."

Rias: "You be quiet, Riser! About to be mated? Anticipated my moves? Don't make me laugh. I, the king, am still alive and well!" Rias thinks back to what Y/N told her.

Flashback Y/N: "Being him ruin."

Rias: "Ruin will fall on you and it will be by my hand!"

Riser: "You leave me little choice. Do it."

Yubelluna: "Right." Yubelluna floats back in the air. Asia starts to heal Issei with tears in her eyes.

Asia: "As ferociously as you fought, you still came all the way up here..."

Issei: "I promised didn't I? And Y/N is coming too."

Asia: "Yes..."

Issei: "Thank you, Asia, you are our lifeline. Now stand back." A purple magic circle appears around Asia. Before Issei and Asia can react the magic circle causes an explosion.

Rias: "Issei! Asia!" Issei uses the queen's power he obtained once he got inside the building to take the blast.

Rias: "Are you okay?!" Rias runs up to Issei and Asia.

Issei: "How's Asia...."

Rias: "Unharmed. She probably just got knocked out from the shock." Yubelluna floats back to Riser's side.

Yubelluna: "I'm sorry. I did not expect the boy to take it physically."

Riser: "It's okay. For now, you've stopped any Twilight Healing."

Issei: "Why, you..." Issei carries Asia in his arms. Y/N lands in front of Rias and Issei.

Rias: "Y/N!"

Riser: "Ho ho if it isn't the Maou."

Mirror Y/N: "Kneel jester." Riser growls in anger.

Issei: "Y/N! I can still fight!"

Rias: "Well said Issei. Let's fight them together!" Woz lands behind Issei.

Woz: "Issei I'll watch over her."

Issei: "Okay, Woz." Woz takes Asia out of Issei's hands.

Issei: "Sit tight Asia. I swear we'll win."

Issei runs at Riser and Yubelluna. Y/N turns his Zikan Girade into Zyu mode. Issei runs past Y/N.

Issei: "One time! Boost!" Y/N aims at Riser and Yubelluna.

Boost!

Issei: "Two times! Boost!"

Boost!

Issei throws a punch at Riser.

Burst!

Issei trips before he can make contract on Riser. Issei falls off the roof and lands on a lower part of the roof.

Rias: "Issei!"

Mirror Y/N: "Damn it! I'm already losing control and that idiot had to screw everything up!" Sona watches Issei fall.

Sona: "Boosted Gear has a way of taxing its host's physical strength in a way that is incomparable to any other Sacred Gear. In fact that he was able to fight, after enhancing himself as many times as he did, is itself nearly miraculous. His magical power was almost completely used up, when he took a direct hit from Yubelluna. His body is already past its limit." Issei coughs up blood.

Rias: "Issei!" In the black mirror room Y/N watches Issei coughing up blood.

Mirror Y/N: "ISSEI!" Y/N's body grabs his head.

Mirror Y/N: "Damn it! Stop! My control is getting weaker!"

Riser: "Oh has the Maou gotta scared?"

Mirror Y/N: "Screw you Riser! I'll show you my power!"

Riser: "Hmph, it's over." Y/N reaches behind his back and pulls out a sixth black ridewatch. He twists it and pushes the button on top.

Dark Kabuto!

Y/N: "ISSEI! ISSEI!" Y/N's body holds his head with his right hand.

Mirror Y/N: "Shut up shut up!"

Riser: "What's wrong with him?" Y/N slots the Dark Kabuto ridewatch in his driver and pushes the button on top of his driver. He grabs his driver and makes it spin.

Armor Time! (Electronic beat mixed with Dark Kabuto Zecter post-Rider Form noises) (Deep Voice) Change Beetle! Dark Kabuto!

Riser: "Ho~ I said the same thing to that pawn even if your sacred gear changes...."

Clock Up!

Kurokku Time Break!

Out of the corner of his eye Riser can see Y/N with his foot covered in electricity appear next to Yubelluna rider kicking her.

Yubelluna: "*gasp* How...?" Yubelluna is sent flying back and explodes.

Clock up!

Y/N disappears and reappears in front of Riser.

Riser: "What!?" Y/N punches Riser in the chest and stomach making him take a step back. Y/N appears behind Riser and kicks him before his foot can hit the roof. Riser hits the roof and Y/N slams his foot on his back.

Mirror Y/N: "Give up! This is my strongest Rider Armor. You are not faster than my clock up."

Riser: "Impossible!"

Y/N: "Issei.....Asia...." Y/N has a flashback of a dead Asia.

Y/N: "Not again! Not again!" Y/N's body grabs his head again.

Mirror Y/N: "He's fine! They wouldn't let them die! Damn it, Damn it! He's falling into desire! It making me lose control of his body."

Rias: "What's wrong with Y/N?" Woz lays Asia on the ground.

Woz: "Waga Maou...." Riser grins at Y/N.

Riser: "You will lose this! Yubelluna!" Y/N looks up to see Yubelluna pointing her staff at Rias, Asia, and Woz.

Yubelluna: "Take." Y/N looks back at Rias.

Clo...ck...

Y/N stops in the middle of the roof.

Mirror Y/N: "My...my power it's stopped. Y/N's rampage emotions are making my powers disappear." Y/N falls to his knees de-henshin and watches Rias, Asia, and Woz be engulfed in an explosion. Y/N regains his control over his body.

Y/N: "ASIA!" Woz jumps out of the explosion with Rias in his arms.

Rias: "ASIA!" Asia is sent falling off the roof.

Woz: "I'm sorry I could only save one of you in the short amount of time. I took the strategical choice." Woz tells Rias something. Y/N looks over the roof and watches Asia disappear in blue light. Riser kicks Y/N on the side. Woz lands on the bottom roof where Issei is.

Riser: "What was it you said to me? Knee jester!" Riser grabs Y/N and punches him in the face.

Rias: "Y/N!"

Issei: "President...I can still...fight...."

Rias: "Issei...!" Woz knees.

Woz: "Don't worry Issei I'm here. Conserve your strength." Y/N is taking a beating from Riser.

Riser: "Let me continue the lesson! No one takes my things!" In the black mirror room all the mirror combine together to make Mirror Y/N.

Mirror Y/N: "I lost my control.....you should of let me handle it. You hold yourself back. You give hollowed words of protecting your friends or saving Rias from Riser. How are you going to become King if you can't punish the ones who desire it, Rias understands that. That's why she kills those fallen angels or rouge devils but you think that makes you a murderer. Maybe I was a little forceful but your enemies will show you those faces. You have to be able to look past that just like what Issei did with Raynare. I guess Issei has a better chance to be King than you." Y/N watches Mirror Y/N disappear in his mind.

Riser knees Y/N in the stomach then punches his face. Riser grabs him by the collar.

Riser: "Maou. Maou. Maou! Look at you now! Where's that confidence!? You're nothing more than pitiful human who just happened to gain the powers of a devil!" Riser continuously punches Y/N's face.

Riser: "I'm pissed off! Once I'm done with you I'll beat that stupid pawn as well!" Y/N slowly moves his hand and grips Riser's forearm.

Y/N: "I-I...don't say... Holl...owed...words."

Riser: "I can't hear you!" Riser slams Y/N on the ground.

Y/N: "I...will be....King."

Riser: "You still continue to defy me, Riser Phoenix!?" Riser summons a giant fire ball.

Rias: "Riser, what are you doing!?" Issei looks up to see Riser's attack.

Issei: "Y/N...!"

Riser: "I'll show you how pitiful you really are! Deaths that happen within the Game are recognized as accidents! Now die!" Riser attacks Y/N with his fireball.

Rias: "Please, stop, Riser!" A scarf wraps around Riser's hand and his hand is pulled making him miss his attack.

Riser: "What!?" The fireball hits the last remaining tower on the roof. Riser turns around to see Woz holding his scarf.

Woz: "Get away from Waga Maou."

Riser: "How is a lowly human so strong!?"

Woz: "If he dies the current Demon King with punish me but after that you'll feel his wraith."

Riser: "Is that suppose to scare me!"

Woz: "More of a warning." Riser tries to fire a blast at Woz but he pulls on his scarf to make Riser trip on himself.

Riser: "Why you!?" Woz reaches behind his back and pulls out a green driver.

He places it on his waist.

Beyondriver!

Woz releases Riser and takes out his Miridewatch pushing the button on top.

Woz!

He slots it in the Mapping Slot of the driver and pushes the button on top of the Miridewatch again making it open.

Action! (Stand by music plays)

(Authors notes: I love the stand by music for the Beyondriver)

A square digital watch appears behind Woz with green lasers surrounding him.

Riser: "Yubelluna!"

Yubelluna: "Yes!" Yubelluna summons a purple magic circle underneath Woz. Riser summons a fireball and fires it at Woz.

Woz: "Henshin." Woz pushes the Mapping Holder making it make contact with the Miride Scope.

Touei! Future Time! (transformation jingle)

Blue katakana appears in the watch behind Woz, flying towards Riser's fireball. The blue katakana makes the fireball explode while a green laser orb appears around Woz protesting him from Yubelluna's attack. The rider suit appears on Woz while the helmet, shoulder pads, and chest plate appear floating next to their positions.

(Techno music) Sugoi! Jidai! Mirai! Kamen Rider Woz! Woz!

The armor pieces slot themselves in their positions while the katakana flies back slotting in the helmet.

(If video doesn't show up it's Black Woz first Henshin)

The dust clears to show Kamen Rider Woz.

Woz: "Iwae! The loyal retainer of the Demon King of Time has made his appearance! And his name is Kamen Rider Woz! A new page in of the chapter of history has been written!"

Rias: "Woz is a Kamen Rider too?"

Woz runs at Riser who fires another fireball at him. Woz slides underneath the fireball and continues to slide towards Riser. He kicks Riser in the air then grabs his leg and slams him on the roof. Riser's body bounces, Woz finds the opportunity and kicks Riser sending him flying. Riser summons flame wings to stop his momentum. Woz runs at Riser again. Riser notices this and flies at him.

Riser: "Your are nothing just like that boy!" Riser fist is coated in flames and swings at Woz. Woz blocks his fist with his left arm and punches Riser in the stomach with his right. Now stunned from Woz's attack, Woz takes the opportunity to punch Riser multiple times in the chest and stomach.

Yubelluna: "Master Riser!" Yubelluna uses her magic to summon a purple magic circle beneath Woz. Woz notices this and jumps then pushing himself off of Riser sending him into the purple magic circle. The magic circle explodes with Riser inside it. Woz axe kicks Yubelluna sending her towards the roof. Woz lands beside Yubelluna.

Woz: "You used the last Phoenix Tear now you have nothing to heal you." Woz holds his hand out.

Zikan Despear!

Yubelluna stands up and Woz slashes at her breaking her staff. He then thrusts at her making her take a step back. Woz spins and slashes at Yubelluna. Woz stabs the ground with his Zikan Despear and kicks Yubelluna.

Woz: "Now lets permanently get rid of you." Woz pushes the red button on his Zikan Despear.

Yarisugi! Finish Time!

Then pushes the green button swipes back and forth on the pad. The Zikan Despear tip is coated in green energy. Woz thrusts his Zikan Despear at Yubelluna firing a green energy blast.

Bakuretsu DeLance!

The green blast hits Yubelluna.

(Just for visuals)

Yubelluna explodes in green energy after the dust clears, Yubelluna falls to her knees disappearing in blue light. Riser finishes regenerating and stands up.

Riser: "How!? HOW!?" Woz looks at Rias. Rias remembers the words he told him when he saved her.

Flashback Woz: "If you don't wanna see your servants suffer then you have to forfeit this match. Truth be told we already lost, Issei and Waga Maou are no longer in the condition to fight. You must make a decision Rias. I can only buy you time." Rias eyes begin to tear up.

Woz: "How Riser? It is my duty to protect Waga Maou. Of course, I will have fighting capabilities far superior than you!" Woz grabs Mapping Slot pulling it back and moving it forward.

Beyond the time!

A green energy cube flies behind Riser as a green tornado and green katakana saying kick surround Woz . Woz runs at Riser and he fires flames at him. Thanks to the green tornado it protects Woz from the flames. Woz corkscrew kicks Riser, once Woz's foot hits Riser the green katakana expands.

Time Explosion!

Riser is sent flying into the green energy club. The cube gains a clock, the hands spin until they meet on "12:00." The cube explodes into lightning. Riser falls on the roof and starts to regenerate again. Woz walks up to Y/N and picks him up.

Y/N: "Woz....you're...a kamen rider?"

Woz: "Yes, Waga Maou. Rest now." Y/N closes his eyes. Carrying Y/N, Woz walks away heading towards Rias.

Riser: "Where are you going!? You haven't beaten me yet!" Woz stops and looks at Riser out the corner of his eye.

Woz: "If I keep fighting I will only wear myself out. You truly have a terrifying ability." Woz continues to walk.

Riser: "You may not want to fight but the Game is still happening!" Riser then notices Rias in front of Woz. Woz walks up to her and she speaks to a knocked out Y/N.

Rias: "Thank you Y/N now it's my turn to save you." Rias kisses Y/N's forehead. Rias walks up to Riser who is standing up since his legs have regenerated back.

Riser: "What's this? You're still going to fight?"

Rias: "I resign." Riser is surprised she said this then smirks. He pulls her in signaling that she's his now.

Riser: "Checkmate...this win is unsatisfying." Riser tch's when he thinks about the win. Tears run down Rias' face.

Greyfia: "Lady Rias' resignation is acknowledged. Lord Riser Phoenix wins the game."

Issei: "Nooooo!" Issei slams his first on the roof.

(Authors notes: Sorry this took so long as I said last chapter I've been kinda busy but I think I have some time to work on these. Also it didn't help that I got a three day headache when I was working on this lol. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Next chapter is the last one I will continue this after I finish Danmachi X Gaim. If you wanna read something while you wait try that story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 18.9K 93
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.4M 61K 108
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
993K 22.6K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
157K 5.2K 105
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x