Stucky

By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

This is just a really simple story It's my first one fanfiction so sorry if it's bad The title explains every... More

A/N
π™ΉπšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’πŸ’
π™Ύπš‘ π™±πšžπšŒπš”πš’
π™»πšŽπšπšœ πš“πšžπšœπš πšŒπšŠπš•πš– πšπš˜πš πš—
π™±πš˜πš’ πš˜πš› π™Άπš’πš›πš•
π™΅πšŽπš‹πš›πšžπšŠπš›πš’πŸ’‹
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ πš†πšŠπš—πšπšŠ & π™Ώπš’πšŽπšπš›πš˜
πš…πšŠπš•πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ π™³πšŠπš’
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™½πšžπš›πšœπšŽπš›πš’
π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘πŸŒ±
π™²πšŠπš•πš–......
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ π™±πšžπšŒπš”πš’
π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ πš‚πš–πšžπš:>⚠️
π™ΏπšŽπšπšπš’
π™°πš™πš›πš’πš•πŸΌ
π™³πšŠπšπšŽ π™½πš’πšπš‘πš
π™ΏπšŽπšπšπš’πš’
π™ΌπšŠπš’πŸŒ»
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ πšƒπš˜πš—πš’
π™Ήπšžπš—πšŽβ˜€οΈ
π™²πšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• π™ΏπšŠπš›πš” πš‰πš˜πš˜
π™Ήπšžπš•πš’πŸŒ‘οΈ
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™°πš—πš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπšŠπš›πš’ π™±πšŠπš‹πšŽβš οΈ
πš˜πš‘ πšπ™΄πšŠπš•πš•πš’
π™°πšžπšπšžπšœπšπŸ•·οΈ
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ π™ΏπšŽπšπšŽπš›
πš†πš˜πšŠπš‘
πš‚πšŽπš™πšπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πŸ‚
πš‚πš’πšŒπš” 𝚍𝚊𝚒
π™ΎπšŒπšπš˜πš‹πšŽπš›πŸŽƒ
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™·πšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπšŽπš—
π™½πš˜πšŸπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πŸ¦ƒ
πšƒπš‘πšŠπš—πš”πšœπšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš
π™³πšŽπšŒπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πŸŒ¨οΈ
π™ΌπšŽπš›πš›πš’ π™²πš‘πš›πš’πšœπš•πšŽπš›
π™½πšŽπš  πšˆπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ π™΄πšŸπšŽ
A/N
hey besties

π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ πš‚πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŽβš οΈ

211 0 0
By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

bucky's pov
"Okay Pegster. we have to be quiet because this is a surprise for Papa okay?" I put a finger up to my lips and she looked at me in confusion but then put a finger up to her lips. I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Jarvis. Soundproof the kitchen"

"Ok Mr Barnes. the kitchen is now soundproof"

I followed the instructions to the pancake recipe carefully and I did it. I learnt how to make pancakes.
"Here. try it" I gave Peggy a small peice which she ripped up into smaller peices before eating it. She did the grabby hands, signalling she wanted more.
"No Pegs. You can have some later. these are for Papa. okay?" she put her hands down and pouted. I took the plate of pancakes upstairs in one hand and Peggy in the other. I put Peggy on the bed, next to Steve and the plate in Steve's lap and gently shook him. I had the help of Peggy who thought it would be easier to hit him...it worked though.

steve's pov
I woke up from being slapped by Peggy. I fluttered my eyes open and felt something warm on my legs. Once I fully opened my eyes I realized they were pancakes. They had whipped cream and plum slices and red white and blue sprinkles and maple syrup. I could easily tell Bucky decorated this with Peggy's help.
"Happy birthday Captain" Bucky said from the foot of our bed. He came and sat down by my feet.
"You made this?"
"YuP"
"You ....you made this"
"Yes Steve. Why is that so hard to understand?"
"Because babe you can't cook."
"Well we read instructions and they turned out really well. Even the Pegster liked them"
I looked at Peggy who was reaching for a plum. Bucky quickly grabbed her wrist and asked "is she allowed to eat plums?"
"yeah. I think. I don't know. you wanna see?"
"yeah" he let go of her wrist and gave her a plum. She bit it then made a face but bit it again.
"What was that Pegs" I laughed."Thank you baby. this is amazing."
"Well its not everyday your husband turns 99 eh"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Sooo what do you wanna do today? Wanna have a partayyy" Bucky asked as I came out the shower.
"No. no I don't want a 'partay' and where's Peggy?"
"She's......oh shit she's downstairs" he said, running out the room. I shook my head and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. It was 78°F. Wayyyy too hot. Bucky came into the room panting with Peggy in his arms. "Here.....here she is" he said, placing her on the bed with a plum.
"Not on the bed Buck"
"Don't worry doll. I'll change the sheets later" he said walking into the bathroom, closing the door. I raised an eyebrow and sat down next to Peggy.
"So pegs. what do you wanna do today?" I asked.
She babbled on about something I couldn't understand. I nodded my head until she was done.
"Wow pegs. that's....that's amazing. you're a genius. you know that? wow" I said lifting her up and kissing her on the nose. I took of her bodysuit, which was covered in plum juice and waited for Bucky to get out of the shower, which wasn't long. I filled the bath with an appropriate amount of water and put Peggy in with a bunch of rubber ducks. I sat down on a small stool next to the bathtub, resting my back against the wall.
"So if you don't want to have a party what do you want?"
"I don't know."
"Steve come onn. work with me here"
"I don't know Buck. Maybe we...no you could make a 3 course meal for me and Peggy and let's invite Nat. Yeah you cook dinner for me Nat and yeah...Peggy. How does that sound Pegs" I asked turning around. She looked at me, then at Bucky and then started splashing. "Looks like she agrees Buck" I smirked. His eyebrows were raised and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Ummm yeah? that could work. I can do that"
"Great! I'll go and tell Nat. what time shall she be here?"
he shrugged his shoulders.
"5 00 it is" I got up and put on some shoes.
"Wait why are you going to her house? can't you just call her?"
"So you don't want me to get Starbucks on my way back?"
he smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Take Peggy out will you. And I'll be back at around 1. I'm meeting up with Sam" I shouted while running downstairs.

bucky's pov
"Come on Pegster. let's go." I took her out of the bathtub and dried her. "You need to have a nap now because it's...........10 o'clock" I put on her diaper and went to go make some formula. I put her to bed and went to the gym but while I walking towards the gym I saw that Steve left his art room unlocked. He never left it unlocked. The only person who's been in there is well....Peggy. I walked in and my eyes widened. there was so much colour on one side of the room and on the other side it was black and white and in the middle was his canvas and stool. in the black and white side, there were pictures from the war and the 40s and on the coloured side there were pictures of the avengers and Me and Peggy and a bunch of landscapes. But what caught my eye was his old sketchbook, the one he drew in all the time when we were younger. I hesitated before picking it up and flicking through the pages. It was pictures of me and Steve before we were put in the ice. There was one with us under the moon, my hands on his waist, his arms around my neck, our foreheads touching. I finally found out that Steve felt the same way I did when we were younger. I put the sketchbook where it was and left the room with a huge grin on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I got up from my plank position and went upstairs to Peggy, who was crying.
"It's okay Pegster. it's okay" I said, taking her downstairs to eat something. I put in her highchair and put half a plum infront of her.
"Right Pegs. We have to decide what to make for tonight. What do you think. Chicken risotto or macaroni and cheese with shrimp?" She held up 2 fingers.
"Oh wow. Then shrimp macaroni it is." I checked the time 12 36pm. I went upstairs. "Jarvis. Keep an eye on Peggy until i come down"
I grabbed my wallet, keys, my phone and came downstairs with a t shirt and shorts for peggs. I wiped her mouth and hands, took of her bib and put on her clothes and went to the supermarket.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Right Peggy. We need shrimp, macaroni, eggs, bread, milk, cookies, plums, brownie mix, and some snacks. where shall we start?" I asked her as I put her in the trolley with my keys. She put up 6 fingers then started playing with the keys. "Peggs i- how- where are learning this from" I asked with a shocked expression. I sighed "Plums it is"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Have we got everything peggs?" I asked before walking to the checkout counter. I checked the list then the trolley. "Ice cream. You want ice cream?" she clapped her hands and squealed. "Steve won't like it but what he doesn't know won't hurt him" I went to her ice cream area and picked out a whole bunch of ice creams.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We got home at around 2 and put everything away. Steve came shortly after.
"Hey babe." he greeted, putting the coffees on the island. "Figure out what you're making?"
"YuP. It's a surprise"
"Ooo fancy"
"Yes. and I would appreciate it if you left the kitchen and let me and Peggy do our magic"
"Peggy. isn't she supposed to be asleep right now?"
"Noo she slept for like 2 hours this morning"
"And what did you do after that?"
"We went shopping..."
"And bought...." he opened the refrigerator "....a crapload of ice-cream. wow. genius. I assume you let Peggy have some?" I scratched the back of my neck before pushing Steve into his art room. "Leave please. and stay there." said, closing the door behind me.
"Your father. What will we do about him" I said to peggy, pointing back with my thumb.
"BUCKY. SHUSH." he shouted. I chuckled and started making the garlic bread. Peggy was so interested in what I was doing, she didn't even realize her favourite show was playing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Mr Barnes. Mr Rogers is asking if he could get a drink" Jarvis spoke out of no where

"Ughhh. Tell mR rOgErS that he can wait 5 minutes"
I finished the shrimp and macaroni and now it was time to mix it and plate it. It was currently 5 30 and Nat wasn't here, which was fine for me because that meant I had more time. I set the table for 3 and put Peggy's highchair infront of Nat's seat. I put the garlic bread in the middle of the table and put the plates in front of each seat.

Natasha came right on time.
"Привет, Natalia. Как поживаешь?" i asked.

"У меня все хорошо, ты как" she replied. I laughed.

"I'm good. I made dinner. Did Steve mention that"

"Of course he did. Why do you think I came late" she joked as she walked in. I rolled my eyes.

"Peggyyyyy. Hey Pegs. how are you" she said taking her out her playpen. Peggy showed off her captain america teddy bear "Papa" She looked at me, surprised. I nodded my head. "Yes that is papa. Where's papa gone" she asked holding Pegs on her hip. She threw the teddy on the floor and Natasha looked at me, a bit worried.
"He's in his art room. I locked him in there... wel not locked you know"
she rolled her eyes and took Peggy to his art room. She knocked on the door before opening it. Steve came out, quickly closing the door behind him, making sure Natasha didn't see too much. I don't know why he was so secretive, they were beautiful paintings. He took Peggy out of her hands and gave her a hug. I ran towards him, stopping him.
"Bucky..."
"Nope. Close your eyes first. And give me Peggy" before her could reply I took Peggy out of his hands. He groaned and closed his eyes, holding onto to Nat's arm. We led him into the living room, where I somehow managed to fit a dining table. I put Peggy in her highchair and put some Paul Anka on in the background.
"babe you can open your eyes now" I said. He opened his eyes and did jazz hands (like that will smith meme). I could see his eyes light up. I pulled out a chair for him.

steve's pov
I opened my eyes. We were in the living room. The lights were dim, there were fairy lights around the TV and my chair and Paul Anka played in the background. I was paralyzed with happiness. I tried saying something but gratitude took a hold of me. Bucky pulled out my chair which was next to Peggy and Nat's. I sat down smiling ear to ear. Bucky placed a few peices of garlic bread on our plates and put small bits of plain bread on Peggy's. He went into the kitchen and came back with a pot of what I assumed was spaghetti. it was macaroni and shrimp.
"Buck you remembered"
"Remembered what?" he asked putting a decent amount of pasta on our plates. i rolled my eyes. "This is what we had on our first date. ReMeMbEr"
"Oh. is it" he chuckled, going into the kitchen.
"Buckyyy" I looked over at Nat who was stifling a laugh.
"Whaaat" he said, coming back with a plate of plain pasta for Peggy. "In all honesty I didn't remember. Peggy chose this" he said going back to the kitchen and coming back with a bottle of wine and water in a sippy cup.
"Oh really. How did she do that" I said holding my wine glass up. He poured wine in our glasses and sat down.
"So basically....." he explained what happened after I left and in the supermarket.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Buck that was amazing. I can't believe you made that"
"Gee thanks Steve"
"Yeah Buck it was actually really good. wasn't it Peggy" Nat asked, taking a sip of her wine. Peggy looked away from the TV at the sound of her name. She showed off her sippy cup and then drank from it. I smiled and grabbed Bucky's hand and squeezed it. He lightly blushed before releasing Natasha was there and took our plates.
"For dessert, Peggy actually helped me. like she pointed at everything I needed next. How crazy is that" he said bringing a plate of triple chocolate brownies.
"oh wow. is that right Peggy" I asked. She looked at me and pointed at Bucky. "DadA"

bucky's pov
"oh wow. is that right Peggy?" Steve asked as I placed a plate of triple chocolate brownies on the table.
"DadA" she said as she looked at Steve, pointing at me. I was reaching for a brownie when I clocked what happened. I dropped the brownie on my plate and stood up and looked at Nat, who had her phone out and Steve who was sipping his wine. I was....I was speechless.....at..at..at a loss for words. She called me dada. she called me Dada.
"Um Peggy what did you just say?" I know what she said, I jus wanted to hear it again.
"DAdA" she squealed, reaching her hands out, signalling for me to pick her up. Tears threatened to fall but I quickly blinked them away. I picked her up and spun her around.
"Bucky. BABE she just ate" I stopped and hugged her tightly. "Buck. Come on dude. Let go" Nat said. I chuckled and loosened my grip before lifting her up and covering her face in kisses. I couldn't believe it. even thought it wasn't her first word (I'm still annoyed about that) I was so happy.
"She said dada guys, she said dada"
"Oh wow. She did?" Nat asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and put her back in her highchair.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Nat" I waved as she drove off. So did Peggy. "Right Pegster. it's bedtime now" she threw her head back and started crying. "I'm sorry Pegs. me and Papa are going to sleep as well. it's our bedtime too." she kept crying. Steve walked in.
"Buck. what did you do?" he asked me.
"I don't know. I just said it was bedtime and she started crying" he sighed and took her off me. She curled into his chest and stopped crying. Only sniffling could be heard. My eyes widened and I raised my eyebrows. Steve smirked and made some formula. I cleared the table and disassembled the dining table and put it back where I got it from. Steve went upstairs to put Peggy to sleep. I was tired.....but not that tired.

-----------------------------------------------------------

smut⚠

no one's pov
Bucky's face lights up, as he sprints into the art room and strips down messily, his clothes scattered over the brushes and drawers. He grabs a large canvas and lays it on the floor, he grabs a red, blue, white and gold bucket of paint before trying to get in a sexy pose, and struggling cutely, he gives up and leans against the doorway.

Bucky: Steve come to your art room.

Steve: What is it Bu-

Steve walked in and saw Bucky in the art room, stripped to the core, lookin fine as hell, and his jaw dropped.

Steve: Bucky i-

Bucky: Sshhhhh *takes his husband's clothes off* relax honey.

He grabbed Mr America and pulled him forward, and kissed him, wrapping his arms around his hubby's neck. He then lifts up a bucket of paint and gets him to stand on the canvas and dips his hands in each colour and rubs down every inch of his partner's body, from top to bottom, not missing a single inch, then he pours the rest onto himself, swishing his hair away from his face and lays on top of Steven, who is lost for words and having a gae panic.

Bucky: Oops, hehe, I made a mess-

Steve: Shut up and fuck me.

Bucky: Oop ohk- HmmpH- aAhh- Ste-

Steve kisses him hard, and slips his tongue all the way down his throat, he starts lathering Bucky's dick in paint, and rubbing back and forth, throbbing like crazy. Steve grabs him and flips on the bottom, asserting his dominance, Bucky's eye's widen before Steve penetrates him and the room explodes with a cocophany of colours and moans (of all sorts;)).

Bucky: SteeEeEvE- your goNnA- bReak tHe cAnvas- slow dOw-

Steve: Guess all those years in the ice just made me horny as fuck.

The paints splatters across the walls, and it drips down the sides of the canvas, the Blonde grab's the Brunnete's hair and pulls his head back and kisses him again, he pushes deeper and deeper, the room shakes and pots of pencils and papers fall and fly around the room. The captain finishes deep inside Mr Barnes, and they lay panting on top of each other, sweating profusely, and in a sex haze.

an idea from B99 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 4.3K 45
"Steve sat there for a moment. Usually people sat around and talked with him more. Flirted ostentatiously even. This person, however, had simply g...
4.9K 112 9
Welcome to my first marvel fanfic! Very excite to write this and I hope you will enjoy it! Bucky and y/n pov You are brought to the compound by Nick...
79.6K 1.6K 41
Steve x Bucky oneshots- some in chatfic format Heavily considering deleting this because so many of my irl friends know any it now... The 50k reads a...
234K 4.8K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)