Healing Together ( Criminal M...

By Thecomicreader

After years of taking down the toughest of serial criminals and being head of the BAU, Emily Prentiss has dec... More

Morning Routine
Work and School
Dreams and Sprite
The Dark Side
Bullying Can Be Brutal
The Right Choice
Saturday BBQ
Uninvited Guest
Package Thief
Unexpected Surprise
Violent Altercation
Troubling Thoughts
Just For One Time
Fun Before Darkness
Missing
The Welcoming
The Call
Confessions
Meaningful Sacrifice
Aftermath
Not Your Fault
Family Visit
I Need To Explain
Keeping Her Close
Check-Up
Profile Me
Relaxing Day
Night IN
Getting to Know You (Pt.1)
Getting to Know You (Pt.2)
Vulnerable Scars
Fall
New Student
Typical
Comfort
Food and Groove
Brunch & Banter
Operation: Birthday Bash
Forever Family
A Day in The City
Heavy Hearts; Uncertain Paths
Soup and Fuzzy Socks
A Hauntingly Good Time
Unexpected Encounter
Uncovering the Past
Beneath the Surface
Echoes of the Past (Part One)
Echoes of the Past (Part Two)
Breaking the Silence

Intro

5.5K 53 2
By Thecomicreader

***CURRENTLY EDITING PUBLISHED CHAPTERS. WILL CONTINUE WITH FUTURE CHAPTER UPDATES***

After years of taking down the toughest of serial criminals and being head of the BAU, Emily Prentiss has decided to take on yet another challenge, fostering a teenage girl.

After two years in her care, will their relationship be strong enough to face life challenges in their way? Will they be able to overcome their past or will they always be tied to it with no escape?

Time: Takes place after the events of Wheels Up; Season 13

A local case two years ago involving the brutal stabbings of local family members of deceased addicts brought the BAU to lead the investigation in order to capture the violent unsub.

After a close call, the team was able to find him before he took the life of a small 13yr old girl. Something about this girl caught the eye of Unit Chief Emily Prentiss.

She soon finds out that this young girl has been through so much. Her name was Daniela Sofia Hernandez. She was raised in a broken home and now she had nowhere to call her own.

After hearing her story, Emily couldn't get out of her mind the image of the girl so she decided to take her in. After all, how hard could it be?

Two years have passed and Daniela is still under the unit chief's care. Emily is still learning how to balance her life as a caregiver and as an agent while Dani is still learning how to adjust to her new way of living.

Both seemingly living a perfect life will have to face the darkest phases of their past that can change their lives forever. For better or for worst.

Will they be able to face their challenges or fall into the void of fear?

Yep, yet again another momily fluff. This story I originally posted over at fanfiction.net. I wanted to give Wattpad a chance at this so let's see how this goes. This will be the revised version of my story so hopefully, you all give it a chance, I would really appreciate it.

All comments are welcomed and so are ideas for the story. Enjoy.

I do not own any original Criminal Minds Characters. They belong to their respective owners from the show Criminal Minds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 93 17
After Penelope chooses to leave the BAU, Emily and JJ get closer. JJ is still facing the consequences of confessing her love to Spencer but no one k...
2.2K 66 12
Ambassador Elizabeth Prentiss shows up at the BAU but she's not alone, instead, she's accompanied by a seventeen-year-old secret. Making the secret E...
9K 292 13
Emily Prentiss joined the BAU just recently and everyone's really nice. But one thing still makes her insecure. She hasn't met the whole team of the...
Little ms FBI By Caillou🙈

Mystery / Thriller

32.2K 642 19
When 4 year old's, Angie, family is murdered brutally in front of her, she meets the FBI. Becoming close to SSA Jareau and SSA Greenaway. The team ha...