The scars on her skin

By Lag031999

DISCONTINUED [WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATING] ✖️✖️ Alex vause is the new girl in school. After escaping her past... More

Authors note *please read
Ch1
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21
Ch22
Ch23
Ch24

Ch18

599 24 5
By Lag031999

⬆️saywecanfly- song of the sparrow⬆️
_____________________________

Leo pov.

I walked out of her room and all I could think about was her shivering on the floor and the mass number of scars and marks on her body.

What had happened, who had done that and how could I burry them alive was what I wanted to ask but her reaction to my inquisitive touch said it all

She wasn't ready.
And even though it pained me to be away from her I was going to give her some distance until she could trust me with her past.

I walked downstairs to grab her something to eat, she would probably be hungry being as she has spent most of the day in a cage.

This thought made me slightly angry but I knew roman and the twins were just doing there jobs.

Who would have known a rogue wolf would be my mate. don't get me wrong she was beautiful and perfect and I already loved her but it was just unexpected.

I opened the large steal fridge double steal doors and took out a carton of eggs as well as some fruit which I put in a bowl.

I grabbed the hot chocolate mix and poured it into the hot water that filled a black mug.

Yes hot choclate is amazing in the morning almost afternoon well kinda brunch andy way u get the point hot choclate is the amazing.

Your also probably thinking wow leo you can cook umm no I would set the pack house on fire so I'm limited to hot choclate.

I mind link my cousin juliett to come over. yes it was a pack house and we did have many members living in it but more than half live in houses close by.

"Hey juliett would you mind coming over and cooking eggs and waffles, my mates over and" I was interrupted by a shrill scream that is my dearest cousin.

"U bitch why didn't you tell me you found your mate you retard of course I'll come over. jeez i move out a week and u don't even call once nor tell me you found your mate. I should kick you ha dick"

"Love you to" I rolled my eyes. " you bichasaurus don't phone roll your eyes on me and think I won't know."
"Ugghh how do you do that, anyway Thx I gotta go"

"Hah I get it you gotta go see your lady love" she said jokingly. "bye". "Bye, Stay golden pony boy "

So my cousin is crazy.......in a loveable I want to duct tape your mouth 90% of the time kinda way.

I grabbed the fruit and went to pick up the cup. my mind froze and the cup dropped from my hand as if in slow motion splattering choclate liquid all over the floor.

Th cup shattered on impact with the hardwood floor leaving many sharp pieces of ceramic on the floor.

The smell of blood wafted through the house a metalicy smell mixed with the choclate and raspberry scent I loved.

My brain finally started functioning and I sprinted up the stairs not even caring about the mug shards that were tearing the flesh under my feet

Racing up to my room the door was locked so I kicked it in dealing a wave of uncertainty as I closed in on the bathroom door .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.2K 24
**This Book Contains Mature Content** They think I'm dead. It's better that way. More peaceful. I can live my life in peace....I have been living m...
152K 5K 22
{Sequel to My Alpha Mate} Once every 10,000 years a single vampire/wolf hybrid child will be born a half demon wolf. When the chosen child comes of a...
154K 4.6K 35
Nora Hollow the only child of her parents and rightful alpha of her pack She was looked down upon and wasn't allowed to become Alpha because of her...
14.2M 382K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...