rvd || peach scone

By mutantninjaturtlez

"oh and a-" "peach scone" "y-yes" More

;
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv

vi

176 13 8
By mutantninjaturtlez

"can i have some of your coffee?"

"oh of course"

i handed her the coffee mug. she took it from me and sipped it gently, her eyes dropping every now and then.

"are you okay?"

"yeah"

i knew she was lying but didn't want to press. after a long swig of my coffee, she placed it back on the table. i released a loud laugh.

"what?"

"there's coffee foam on your lip"

she turned a vibrant pink and hurried to remove the foam from where it had formed a little moustache.

i smiled.

"uhm. what are you writing?"

"lyrics"

"can i read?"

"yeah"

i handed her the book hesitantly. as she read, i picked up my coffee and drank a little.

it may have been an indirect kiss but it was good enough for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
44.3M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
23.8M 828K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...