Last 4 Me - NCT Dream 00' Lin...

By aesthetically_chenle

When Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, and Haechan all fall for the same girl, how will their friendship last? October 20... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:

17:

1.6K 54 23
By aesthetically_chenle

The weekend had rolled around and I was beyond bored. I'm fresh out of dramas to watch, so I have no idea what else to do.

Yesterday when we left Jaemin's job, everyone exchanged numbers, so I decide to text in the group chat.

 God worked hard in 2000'

I'm bored.

Hi bored, I'm dad
Eye smile

Jeno, how many times do I have
to tell you???

Dad jokes are not funny
LOML (Yunhee)

You take that back! Dad jokes
are the best

Ignoring Jeno and Mi-sun's terrible
humor, why are you bored ?
Brighter than my future

Cuz I got nothing to do.

You didn't have to use your brain 
for that one Haechan...
Four-eyes

You wanna go Renjun ?
Brighter than my future

Guuuys! I'm bored!

I would love to hang out with you but,
I have to go to my Grandma's
Nananananana

I'm taking my cat to
the vet ): 
Eye smile

I have to study all day

Hoping to turn that D+
into a C- 😏
LOML❤ (Yunhee)

I'm free.
Four-eyes

I'm free
Brighter than my future

Renjun. Haechan. Private
chat, now!

Cat and Mouse

Do you guys wanna do
something together?

Sounds fun, as long as
Renjun doesn't join
Brighter than my future

It's not like want to be
with you either!
Four-eyes

Come on guys, please🥺

Fine
Brighter than my future

Fine.
Four-eyes

Let's have lunch!

McDonald's, 1:30 p.m. (13:30)

I turn off my phone and get dressed to meet the boys.

(Girl look hecka pretty in rompers🤤)

I finish getting ready and make my way out the house.

'Looks like I'm walking.' I think as I reach the sidewalk.

All of a suddenly, my phone begins ringing.

Brighter Than My Future🌞

"Hey Mi-sun, where are you right now? I'm coming to pick you up."

"Oh really? Uh, I'm at... "

Haechan pulls up to the park where me, Jeno, and Jaemin usually meet on our walks to school.

He rolls down the window of his sleek red car. It looked like a fairly new prototype and had a clean exterior. The interior was also very clean and had a brownish-greyish tone. The car was somewhat small and seated four people.

"Hop in." He says, patting the passengers seat.

I open the door and sit down, putting my seatbelt on. "This is so nice." I state in awe, looking all around the car.

"I got it for my birthday. Although, after my parents gave it to me, they made me drive them to the airport so that they could travel without me." Haechan rambles.

"I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad."

"Me neither... " We both chuckle.

We arrive at the McDonald's closest to our school, hoping Renjun would go there too since I didn't really clarify.

Luckily I was right, because as we were getting out of the car, Renjun had just crossed the street.

"I didn't know you could drive." Renjun whines once reaching the spot where me and Haechan are standing.

"Don't worry, I wasn't going to offer you a ride anyways." Haechan remarks, a fake smile plastered on his face. Renjun rolls his eyes and I turn away from the two, walking forward to enter the building.

I walk a bit ahead of them and take a seat at a small table surrounded by four chairs.

(Pretend the food isn't there yet)

I sit on the right side of the table and place my bag next to me.

Haechan and Renjun enter the fast food chain and watch as the smaller girl sits down.

They notice her put her purse on the seat next to her so, the question remains...

Whose was going to sit across from Mi-sun?

The boys begin pushing and shoving each other as they walk towards the table. They both try to block one another so that they could get to the seat faster.

They reach the table and continue to bump the others shoulder.

Mi-sun looks up, unbeknownst to their little brawl that had just happened. She smiles and gestures for them to sit down.

At the last second, Haechan elbows Renjun causing him to fall in the seat across from her bag.

Once seated, Renjun glares at Haechan, and in return Haechan just wipes his hands and shrugs.

Renjun roughly throws his phone on the table and Haechan simply flashes him smile.

"So... what are you guys going to order." I ask, not questioning the obvious tension the boys had.

The menu sat in front of Renjun's seat at the table. Haechan tries to grab it but Renjun slams his hand down and takes it for himself, slowly taking his time to examine the options.

This was going to be a long meal...

Author's Note: I stole the idea for the last scene from one of my favorite web drama's "LIKE" by Dingo K-drama. I completely recommend watching the whole series, but if not, enjoy this cute and funny clip.

(The reason the title is weird is because I didn't know you couldn't upload videos from your computer to Wattpad and I only wanted to show this short clip, not the full episode. I made a whole YT channel and am risking copyright strike just so I could show this to y'all 😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 15.2K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
27.7K 923 22
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and π‘±π’‚π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’ are in love with each other...
198K 7.9K 106
"π˜π˜” π˜šπ˜– π˜‹π˜–π˜•π˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜›π˜ π˜Šπ˜–π˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜Žπ˜Œ" "π˜π˜” π˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜  π˜›π˜– π˜‹π˜™π˜–π˜— π˜–π˜œπ˜›" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—π—Œ π—π—ˆ π—€π—ˆ π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡π—π—‚π—…οΏ½...
7.9K 431 52
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ α΄…α΄Ι΄Ι’ΚœΚα΄œα΄„α΄‹, sα΄›α΄α΄˜ α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄›α΄‡Ι΄α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Κœα΄€α΄‡α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄" 2 Haechan? More trouble or more jackpot? Started :: June 30, 2022 Published :: March 28, 2024 Ended...