COMING HOME - A Cameron Boyce...

By LuxNic

"I'll be home soon baby." Cameron Boyce finds himself smitten with Ada, a girl brought in by his mother to es... More

1: ada.
2: are you that somebody?
3: that you?
4: mamas.
5: the disconnect.
6: let me know.
7: comfortable.
8: please don't deny me.
9: the come around.
11: got her.
12: my boo!
13: anything for you.
14: take me back.
15: all i want is you.
16: bet you won't.
17: i need you.
18: no me w/o u.
19: be back soon.
20: all night.
21: things be lookin' up.
22: sharing is uncaring in love.
23: cut safety net.
24: lost you.
25: space.
26: message.
27: for you.
28: back for mine.
29: baby in the corner.
30: happy together.
31: scared.
32: she needs me.
33: burdens.
34: smile.
35: mask off.
36: therapy.
37: new normal (1/2).
38: new normal (2/2).
sequel <3

10: cam's baby.

3.8K 109 80
By LuxNic

Ada giggled a bit as Lauryn put blush on her cheeks.

"Everytime you smile, you giggle," Lauryn said, laughing.

Ada shrugged and smiled as Lauryn packed more blush on her. She looked around Lauryn's bedroom as she waited for whatever next makeup would be going onto her face. She looked at the pumpkin shaped lights that were strung around the bed posts and the Hello Kitty dressed as a bat sitting on top of her comforter. It was well into October, and Ada was loving it. This was always her favorite month, along with November. It seemed like the sky was always beautiful and the temperature outside was just right.

She and Lauryn looked out toward the hall as music began to play loudly. Lauryn rolled her eyes as she continued to put lash glue on a false eyelash. "They in there making music, loud as hell."

"Everytime I come over here Taj in there making beats," Lauryn's friend, Isis, remarked.

"He's making an 'album'," Lauryn snorted as Isis shook her head. "I'm surprised my mom didn't say anything ye-"

"TAJ! TURN IT DOWN A NOTCH, ARE YOU CRAZY?"

The girls all laughed as they heard Lisa yell up the stairs, followed by the music being turned down a bit. Ada had came over with Libby and Cameron. Libby was downstairs with Lisa, having some wine and talking. Cameron was in the room with Taj and a couple of other boys.

"I knew that was coming," Lauryn said as she leaned into Ada. "Okay baby, close your eyes, but gently. Like, don't scrunch them up."

Ada felt something cold touch the bottom of her eyelid. She tensed up a bit, getting a bit ticklish.

"Okay, keep your...your eye closed for a second while it dries." Lauryn giggled as she leaned back as Ada looked at her with one eye closed.

"You got some pretty eyes," Isis said, looking down at Ada from the bed.

"Don't she? I've never seen eyes that grey," Lauryn agreed, looking back at Isis.

Ada blushed a bit as she slowly opened her eye. Lauryn reached in and squeezed the lash before pulling back.

"Oh that fits perfectly! I thought it might be too big," she said, reaching for the other lash and beginning to put glue on it. Ada kept closing and opening her eye, finding the feeling of something glued to her eyelid foreign. It felt kind of heavy.

"Yo, these fall vibes make me want to be boo'd up right now," Isis said as she laid across the bed scrolling through social media.

"Who you tellin'? I should've held onto my summer boo thing a little longer," Lauryn replied as she stuck the second lash on Ada's eye. "I need someone during these bitter nights chile."

"You so damn stupid," Isis said giggling. "All I know is, I wanna be in bed with my anklet in the air and a chain dangling in my face."

"Shut the fuck up," Lauryn said, laughing. "I can't even front, that sounds good as hell right now."

"...What?" said Ada as she held a confused expression with one eye closed as she waited for the lash glue to dry.

"What? Anklet in the air and a chain in the face? You never heard of that saying?" Isis asked.

Ada shook her head, one eye still closed.

"You can open your eye now," Lauryn said giggling. "But, it's like when you're laying up with a dude, and he's on top of you. So like, your legs are up in the air, and his chain is dangling in your face." Lauryn watched as Ada slowly nodded, her eyes squinted.

"Sex, Ada, it's when you're fucking a nigga, and his chain is in your face cause he's on top of you," Lauryn said, chuckling as Ada's face grew a little red.

"When I tell you I would kill to have a Jesus Piece hitting my top lip right now!" Isis exclaimed as she hung over the bed.

"...You had sex before Ada?"

Ada's face warmed up as she raised her eyebrows. She quickly shook her head, biting her lip.

"Good! Don't give these niggas nothing!" Isis said, sitting up.

"Isis!" Lauryn shouted, giggling.

"I'm serious! How old are you? 19?"

"18," Ada replied timidly.

"Well I'm 20, and as an older bitch who's been ran through, don't give it up! Make them wait!" Isis said, clapping her hands.

"Yes, cause niggas ain't shit!" Lauryn chimed in.

"But hoes and tricks!" Isis finished. Ada chuckled a bit as the two girls erupted into laughter.

"But honestly, having a chain dangling in your face doesn't always lead to sex. I think that feeling is the best when you're laid up and cuddling. Giving each other little kisses and shit while y'all talk," Lauryn said as she opened some lip gloss.

"Yeah, that romantic shit! That's what you want from a nigga. If he don't want to cuddle and baby you and talk nice to you, and he just wanna fuck-"

"Get you a new nigga!" Lauryn finished, putting lipgloss on herself before scooting next to Ada to put some on her lips.

"And if that nigga don't work-"

"Get two!" the two girls said at the same time before laughing.

Ada giggled a bit as Lauryn smeared lip gloss on her lips. She watched as Isis sat on the bed, putting her braids in a bun, and as Lauryn put lipgloss on her eyelids.

She thought they were so cool.

"Isis, take my picture, pwease," Lauryn asked as she got up, handing her phone to Isis. Ada watched as Lauryn sat on her bed, posing with her legs crossed as Isis began to hype her up.

"Yes ma'am! Yes ma'am!"

They had such a confident air about them. They were beautiful and they knew they were beautiful. They wore whatever clothes they wanted, said what they wanted, and didn't care what people thought about them. Ada wanted to be like them.

"Ada, come take a pic!" Lauryn said, stretching her arms up. Ada hesitated before getting up, sitting beside Lauryn on the bed.

Ada didn't know what to do. She didn't know how to pose seductively and pretty like Lauryn did. She did her closed-mouth smile that she always did whenever she was pulled into a picture, leaning into Lauryn a bit.

"Get my tripod right there, so you can get in the picture Isis!" Lauryn got up, taking the tripod from Isis. She set it up, putting her phone on it before running back to the bed, sitting in between Isis and Ada before the camera went off. Lauryn and Isis got up, looking down at the phone to see how the pictures came out.

"Aw these came out so cute!..Adaaaaaa, you are so bomb mami. That little smize you got going on!" Lauryn said as she looked at the pictures. Ada raised as eyebrow as she slowly got off of the bed.

Lauryn tilted the phone towards Ada so that she could also see. Ada smiled as she looked at the pictures as Lauryn was scrolling through them. She couldn't believe that was her in the pictures. She looked at the long lashes on her eyes, and the lipgloss on her eyelids and lips. Her hair framing her face. She looked... pretty. She had never seen herself look that way before.

"We look so good. We really did a whole face to go where?" Isis said, chuckling as she looked at the pictures.

"Da Crib," Lauryn joked.

"Right. Speaking of the crib, it's time for me to book it. I got work at 4 in the morning," Isis said, unplugging her phone charger from the wall before looking for her purse.

"Damn 4? That's sickening," Lauryn said as she watched her friend gather belongings. "We'll walk you out. I think my mom has some cake she wanted to give you that she made."

Cameron chewed on a toothpick as he sat on the edge of Taj's bed, looking down at Naj's phone as he showed him a Jasmine Masters video, letting out a loud laugh. He was at Taj's house, hanging out as Taj worked on beats for his songs he was recording. The small room was filled with people. Taj, Naj, Tyler, and two of their other friends, Tyrel and Coy, were all packed in there, passing around a blunt and laughing at videos on Instagram and working on music. Well, Taj was at least.

"I swear, I swear on everything if I get the chance to be in a Rihanna video... I'm humping her leg," Naj said as he scrolled by a video of Rihanna.

"Bro what?" Tyrel laughed in confusion.

"Hump her leg? Like a dog my nigga?" Coy asked, looking down at him.

"They gonna lock your ass up for SA," Tyler said.

"SA?"

"Sexual assault bro," Cameron said, laughing as he shook his head.

"I would...I would take that charge- come ON it's RiRi man!" Naj complained as the boys smacked their teeth at him.

"I SMELL WEED! TAJ-"

"NO YOU DON'T!" Taj yelled to his mom.

"She's gonna bust yo' ass," Coy laughed.

"She act like my dad don't be in here lightin' up like it's 4/20 every damn day."

"Cam, ain't yo mama down there, too?" Tyler asked in amusement as Naj passed Cameron the blunt.

"She absolutely does not care," Cameron said before taking a hit.

"Yo, one day Cam's dad caught us smoking in the backyard. This nigga sat down and took a hit talkin' bout some 'don't tell Libby'," Taj said, chuckling as he looked at his macbook.

"Not Vic," Coy said, giggling.

"Yes, Vic. Vic is a damn pothead," Cameron said before passing the blunt to Tyler.

"Yo, I never saw your dad until I saw him at that b-boy fest. You are literally a caucasian version of yo' daddy," said Tyrel as he played with a water bottle.

"Everybody says that," Cameron and Taj said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed.

"I didn't even know you were Black until you grew your hair out a while back, and I said "This nigga Cameron Boyce a lil' spicy," Coy said, laughing, causing everyone else to laugh at his comment.

"How can y'all not tell that I'm Black?! I never understood this concept. I think I look pretty damn mixed," Cameron said, throwing his hands in the air.

"You don't even look...white. Like you look like you...Latin or some shit," Tyrel giggled.

"Latin?!" Cameron asked in disbelief.

"Yes... I mean...you just don't look Black to me. You don't look fully white either, though. So-"

"You're racially ambiguous," Coy chimed in.

"Yeah, that's the word. I feel like you could tell me you were any damn race and I deadass would believe you," Tyrel said.

"I don't know, I always knew Cam was mixed from the moment I saw him. He got Negroid features," Taj said as he kept his eyes on his laptop.

"Negroid feat-" Cameron began to laugh.

"Yes. You have a nigga nose!"

"I think it's just my hair, tho, because I keep it short all the time," Cameron said as he picked at the lint on his shorts, leaning against the headboard.

"Well, then you can't get mad when people think you're fully white, you walking around here looking like Peter Pan," Tyler laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," Cameron chuckled as he playfully kicked Tyler's thigh. He jumped a bit when music suddenly blasted from Taj's speakers. "Damn Taj!"

Taj chuckled as he turn it down. "My b, I didn't know it was that loud."

Cameron could see Lauryn walk past Taj's bedroom with her friend Isis. He chuckled when he saw Ada behind them.

"Was that Lauryn? Lauryn! Can you come here?!" Taj yelled.

"Hold on!" she replied from down the hall.

"Cam, I saw yo' girl new nigga on the 'Gram," Naj said, giving him a funny look.

"If you call her my girl one more time-"

"Who? You talkin' bout blue-eyed shawty?" Taj asked.

"Yep."

"Oh nah, Cameron hit shawty then booted her."

"I did not!"

"I'm just fucking with you Cam. We all know who yo' baby is-"

"Taj, don't start," Cameron interrupted.

"Adaaaa," Naj teased.

"Who is Ada?" Coy asked.

"This grey-eyed shawty Cam is simpin' for."

"First a blue-eyed shawty, now a grey-eyed shawty. Get you a brown-eyed girl nigga damn. Out here trying to date the powerpuff girls," Tyrel laughed.

"She in there with Lauryn right now. Not gone lie, shawty bad," Naj said. He looked up, meeting Cameron's glare and he laughed. "What you looking at me like that for?! I thought that won't yo girl?"

Cameron looked away from him. "I wasn't even looking at you."

"Cam go to war behind shawty," Taj teased.

"She yo girl Cam?" Coy asked, playfully looking at him.

"That's not my girl. I don't have a girl, give me the damn blunt," he said, snatching the blunt from Coy's hand as everyone began to laugh. "I don't know why Taj is talking shit when he's simpin' for Mercedes."

Taj shot him a glare as everyone began to make annoying noises.

"Mercedes? Who is Mercedes, Taj?" Tyrel asked.

"Mind y'all damn business- Lauryn! Lauryn come here!" Taj said when he heard footsteps coming toward his door, knowing it was his sister.

Lauryn stood in the doorframe. "What? And damn, y'all could have at least closed the door, you gonna hotbox the whole house"

"How in the fuck do you connect this speaker?" he asked, holding it up.

"You just click the one that says Sony on it."

"I don't see no damn-"

"Let me see."

Lauryn walked into the room towards her brother to help him connect the speaker, leaving Ada in the doorframe. She saw Cameron bent over on the edge of the bed, holding a blunt in his hand while he watched a video huddled up with three other boys. She awkwardly stood there.

Cameron sat up and took another hit of the blunt before passing it to Tyrel. He looked up and saw Ada as she stood in the doorway. He beckoned her to come over.

She hesitated before walking in. One of the boys backed up a bit to let her through to Cam, and she had to step over another boy's legs. She tensed up from being in the tight space.

Cameron scooted back farther on the bed, giving her room to sit on the edge where he was previously sitting. She sat down, her arms crossed as she sat uncomfortably.

"Ada! What's up homie?" Taj shouted over to her. Ada gave him an empty look.

"Yo, she does not like you," Naj laughed as he looked at Ada's facial expression.

"Ada know she my lil dawg, she just acting bougie," Taj said, smirking as he watched his sister mess around with the settings on his laptop. Ada slightly shook her head.

"Aight Cam, you the basketball nigga, who is your starting five?" Naj asked, holding up an Instagram survey.

"My top five?" Cameron asked as he scooted back towards the edge of the bed, softly apologizing to Ada as he leaned over her. "Scuse me, mamas."

Ada tensed up a bit when she felt him behind her. She was in between his legs, and she could feel his chest up against her back as he leaned past her to grab the phone. She could feel his chest rise and fall as he made a deep sigh, looking over his options.

After he discussed his picks with Naj, he handed the phone back. He leaned back against the headboard, Ada still in between his legs. He took a second glance at her.

"Are you wearing makeup? Or something. You're eyes are glossy," he asked her.

She looked at him before nodding. He smiled at her, taking in her face.

"Lauryn did it?" he asked, and she nodded. "Looks good," he said quietly, causing her to blush and look down.

"...just saying, cause Ye is better than Andre 3000 in my opinion," Cameron overheard Tyler say.

"Aye, don't ever! Disrespect Andre 3000 like that again, nigga!"

"Cam, shut up, you simp so hard for that nigga. I can't even name an Andre 3000 song," Tyler said, throwing his hands in the air.

"That's just cause you're uncultured, bitch," Cameron said, shaking his head.

Ada looked back at him, her eyebrows raised, putting her thumb over her mouth.

"Wha-...Oh you don't want me to say that? I'm sorry, my b," Cameron chuckled.

"Simp."

"Taj, shut up," Cameron yelled.

"You shut up, bitch."

"I know you just saw that girl tell him not to say that," Tyrel laughed.

"I don't gotta listen to her, that ain't my girl. That's Cam's girl," Taj said.

Ada blushed and put her head down. Cameron shot him glare, and Taj put his hands on his hips, raising his eyebrows at him. The rest of the boys in the room silently looked at each other, trying not to laugh.

"Got his ass," Coy said, causing them all to burst into laughter. He took a hit from the blunt, causing smoke to go into Ada's face. "Oh, my b, my b," he said fanning it away from her.

Ada leaned back some as Cameron sat up, pulling her back. "I don't need you catching contact," he laughed as she shook her head and giggled. He looked down at his phone and saw he had a snap from Sophie. He opened it, seeing her in a car with Karan. "wya?" was written across the screen.

He leaned up and talked into Ada's ear as music began to blast from Taj's speakers. "Wanna snap Sophie with me?" She nodded, and he turned his front camera on, putting his arm around her as he began talking into the camera.

"Say hey, Ada," he said, his voice almost being drowned out from the music. Ada smiled shyly into the camera as she put her hand over his forearm that was across her chest. Cameron smiled before pulling the phone to his face. "I'm high as a bitchhhh," he said, causing Ada to softly put the back of her hand to his mouth. He giggled at her as he ended the video.

"My bad, mamas, I forgot," he said as he sent the snap. He held the phone up again, opening his mouth wide and scrunching his face up as Ada smiled timidly. He laughed as he saved the picture.

"Okay, Ada, I'm ready. Sorry that took so long, Taj is a dumbass," Lauryn said as she walked to the the door. Cameron took his arm from around her as Ada got up, getting ready to follow Lauryn to her room.

"Ya mama," Taj said. Everyone in the room paused and looked at him. "You know what the the fuck I meant, get out," he said, smacking his teeth as the girls left out of the room.

"Come on man, not ya mama," Tyler said, laughing and shaking his head.

"Yo Cam, you like Black girls?" Tyrel asked.

Cameron looked up him, confusion on his face. "...Yes?"

"I swear I thought you were one of those coon niggas that only liked white girls."

"Why the fuck did you think that?"

"You just give me that vibe."

"That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard," Cameron said.

"He definitely was simpin' over China Anne McClain," Taj said. "Until she friendzoned his ass."

"And Madison Pettis," Tyler added.

"Don't forget that girl Genneya Walto-"

"Yoooo? Shut the fuck up?!" Cameron interjected.

"Now, Ada's on the list- ow, damn nigga," Taj shouted when Cameron threw a pillow at his head.

"That's Cam's baby right thurr," Naj chuckled, and the boys began to playfully coo and hype Cameron up.

Cameron felt himself blush and rolled his eyes, trying to stop the smile that was forming as he caught the pillow that Taj threw back at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

This Town By evie

Fanfiction

329K 9.2K 33
the one where ben is the fool in love and valentin is the oblivious protagonist. [ben x male oc] Started: December 3rd, 2019 Ended: February 4th, 20...
105K 1.4K 38
7-6-19 πŸ˜­β€οΈπŸ‘Ό you're always in my heart, angel this book is primarily about cameron, but i do take requests, so leave me some. (in no way am i tryin...
27.3K 391 21
'Someday my prince will come.' Princess Sophie Charming, soon-to-be Queen, is carrying on the legacy of her aunt's famous phrase. She and Ben, son of...
4.6K 142 18
ΰΌ„cameron boyce love storyΰΌ„ HEAVILY UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!