Detention: A Kuroo Tetsurou X...

By the_yn

You attend Metropolitan Nekoma high with Kuroo Tetsurou. You two were bestfriends for quite some time until h... More

Authors Note
1
3

2

2.5K 39 6
By the_yn

     As you're gathering your things, you noticed that Kuroo had already left class before you and Kenma, which is highly unlikely of him.

You get excited for lunch until you realized that you now had detention. As you're walking towards the class you're supposed to be in for detention, you get pulled into it by somebody. You look up in surprise to see Kuroo.

Y/N: "What are you doing? Actually, what are you doing in here?

Kuroo: "I let one of the teachers know that you were coming in so they could leave. You're welcome."

Y/N: "You didn't answer my question."

Kuroo: "I got detention on purpose for your irresponsible ass."

Y/N: "And where the hell is the teacher?"

Kuroo: "You're talking too much."

Kuroo suddenly pulls you into a kiss, pulling you closer to him. You kiss him briefly then pull away, still staying close to him. You look behind you, to the door, and back up at him.

Y/N: "Kuroo, seriously, where's the teacher?"

Kuroo: "Biology teacher is out and they said we had to stay in here until the bell rings so we might as well kill time."

Y/N: "But someone else might come in to supervise."

Kuroo: "Y/N.."

He pushes you back, so that you're against the teachers desk. You back up and start to blush, getting a bit speechless as his face gets closer to yours.

Kuroo: "That little moan of yours earlier said a lot."

You turn away, a bit embarrassed as you recall the situation.

Kuroo: "maybe I'll do it again to get that same reaction."

He kisses you again pushing his body against yours. You feel his hand start to make its way up your skirt again, this time slipping into your panties. You feel his thumb gently caress your clit. As you kiss him, you let out small whimper like sounds, causing him to rub your clit a bit faster, but still gentle. You grip the edge of the desk, trying not to moan.

Kuroo then starts to pull down your panties as he kisses down to your neck. You help him, sliding your panties all the way off. He then chuckles.

Kuroo: "Never expected you to be this horny."

Y/N: "I-...."

You grow speechless at his comment and can't help but feel a bit flustered and embarrassed. He kisses you again and pulls you closer.

Kuroo: "Good thing I am too."

He starts to unbotton your shirt, growing more aroused at your lace bra that matched your panties. You start to unbotton your shirt all the way and he grabs your hand.

Kuroo: "That's dumb unless you wanna get caught in here."

Y/N: "Shut up."

You cross your arms and turn around, despite still being horny. He takes your hands, pinning them up above your head and grins.

Kuroo: "That attitude is gonna have to go."

As you struggle in his grip, realizing that you can't free your hands, you roll your eyes.

Y/N: "It's not like you're gonna do something about it."

Kuroo: "Guess I'll just have to fuck the attitude out of you."

Before you can even reply, he kisses you again, releasing your hands. He starts undoing his belt and pants as he kisses you. You gasp in surprise as he suddenly picks you up. Pressing you against the white board, he kisses your neck. You feel him slowly sliding into you and you accidentally moan, trying to be as quiet as possible.

As he starts to thrust, he looks at you with a smirk.

Kuroo: "Now what was all that attitude earlier?"

You look away, still trying your hardest to not make sounds. Kuroo then grabs your chin, turning your head towards him.

Kuroo: "Look at me."

You feel helpless as you feel his c_ck throb inside your 😺, letting out another moan. You look at him, only to see him smirking at you.

Kuroo: "Do you want me to continue?"

You nod your head, trying not to speak, in fear of moaning again.

Kuroo: "I can't hear you."

You breathe in and out, trying to calm down.

Y/N: "Y- yes..." You say quietly.

He pulls out and thrusts back into you roughly, causing you to whimper.

Kuroo: "Then you'll have to say sorry."

You look away again, not wanting to respond. He wraps his hand around your neck and looks at you.

Kuroo: "Start talking or it'll be worse when we get to my place."

You don't know whether to feel threatened or aroused. You look back up at him and whisper.

Y/N: "I'm sorry."

Kuroo then starts to thrust again, causing you to moan.

Kuroo: "Sorry who?"

Y/N: "Sorry Kuroo!"

You spoke a little louder due to your moans. Kuroo continues to press you up against the board, thrusting deeper into you. He then leans into you, kissing your neck and whispers,

Kuroo: "Good girl."

He holds you up, slamming into you. As hard as you try, you simply can't stay quiet. You moan loudly, causing Kuroo to smirk. He kisses you, still thrusting, causing you to groan quietly.

Kuroo: "Be a good girl for me and stay quiet. You wouldn't want a teacher to see us like this, now would you?"

You nod, and kiss him again. You kiss his neck, groaning as he thrusts. He then slams into you again, causing you to bite his neck, whimpering quietly. This causes Kuroo to moan, which arouses you even more. As he thrusts, your legs start to shake. Kuroo starts to groan in your ear. You kiss his neck again, gently biting to hold back your moans as you climax. He also moans quietly, as he finishes as well, slowing down his thrusts.

You pant slightly, and kiss him again. The bell suddenly rings and reality comes crashing down on the both of you.

Y/N: "Hurry before a class comes in here!"

Kuroo: "Calm down, this classroom doesn't have a class right now."

He kisses you again and puts you down. You kiss him briefly and pull away.

Y/N: "We have a class too dumbass."

Kuroo: "I'm not the one who needs to change."

Flustered, you realize your shirt is unbuttoned and you don't have panties on. You quickly slip your panties back on and start to button up your shirt. Kuroo fixes his pants and shirt as well. He then begins to walk towards the door and you look at him.

Y/N: "Are you not gonna clean up?"

Kuroo: "Clean up what?"

You roll your eyes and sigh at his stupidity. He laughs and waits for you by the door. You fix up the teacher's desk and go to the door. As you and Kuroo walk out, you're relieved that there aren't people in the hallways because it is classtime. You knew you were both late but needed to go to the bathroom. You turn around and head the opposite way. Kuroo stops and turns around to look at you.

Kuroo: "Y/N, we're already late. Let's go."

Y/N: "Come with me."

You wait for Kuroo to catch up and continue walking. You reach the bathroom, this one, thankfully, is for one person only. You enter the bathroom and watch as Kuroo enters as well.

You turn to face the mirror, and look at Kuroo in the reflection.

Y/N: "Bold of you to come in without me saying you can, you perv."

He then lifts up your skirt, and looks up at you to see you blushing.

Kuroo: "Since I'm suddenly a perv."

You quickly turn around and look up at him with irritation.

Y/N: "I'm about to kick you out."

You turn back to the mirror and fix up your shirt more. You noticed your skirt is a bit crinkled and sigh as you try to fix it. You notice Kuroo smirking as he looks down at you.

Y/N: "What?...."

Kuroo: "Nothing. Your frustration is amusing."

Y/N: "Yeah because you don't have to fix up as much as me."

You roll your eyes and continue. Kuroo then wraps his arms around your waist, looking at you through the reflection of the mirror. You can't help but blush, knowing how much you love when he does this. You also realize that you guys are very late to class and need to go.

Y/N: "Kuroo come on. Let's go to class."

You walk towards the bathroom door and peek out, making sure no one is around. You walk out and Kuroo follows behind and you both make your way to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11K 115
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 19.4K 200
so these are just some Comics that I threw together that I think are really funny so enjoy the comics and please don't leave hateful comments they're...
116K 1.3K 1
After a long and traumatising day you decide to chill and eat your feelings but your evening didnt end the way you thought, only better. OOOOH GET...
59K 663 18
Random fanfictions about Kenma Kozume.