My Dear, Disregarded Omegas [...

By YOLOwriting101

"Help us, please." Smirking in entertainment, I crouch in front of them. Their heads hanging loosely, as if... More

PREFACE
Chapter 1 | Pilots
Chapter 2 | Need Me
Chapter 3 | Makeover
Chapter 4 | Time With One
Chapter 6 | How Messy
Chapter 7 | So Close
Chapter 8 | Complete Bad Luck
Chapter 9 | Never Win
Chapter 10 | Finally Said It
Chapter 11 | Mate With Me
Chapter 12 | Happy With You Twos

Chapter 5 | Drama

1.7K 94 14
By YOLOwriting101

____few years ago____

I gasp when I felt myself cum inside of him. A groan leaving my lips as I still felt my body telling me to keep going. To fill him with up with as much of me as I possibly could.

My body falling forward and my tongue running across his neck. Gripping his hips, I knew once I did this it would take so much willpower to remove my mark. Except there was no attraction towards him so this should be easy to do.

But it's easier said than done...

I found my body beginning to move on it's on, my hands gripping his hips and locking them in place. Feeling him tighten around me to the point that I couldn't feel my own dick anymore.

Couldn't pull out anymore and I sucked on the back of his neck, watching a hickey begin to form.

"Andre..." Nathan moaned, and that's when I succumbed to the scent and bit into the back of his neck. Hearing him cry out in pleasure than anything else. Didn't hear any pain but I did feel this growing pleasure that riveted through me.

Knowing I came again, but it just kept on going. It felt like it wasn't stopping anytime soon and I felt all these different feelings that I've never felt before.

I began to even feel these unusual emotions...

Pain...sadness...depression...sudden sexual angst...loss...then euphoria?

"Andre I love you...you're the only Alpha who has loved me for me. No ill actions, just love..."

I stare down at Nathan in shock, wondering where the hell he got that from. I fucking hate this bitch and he wants to spout the love card?

"Yes...I love you too." I chuckle, hugging him to me as I flip him to be on top of me. But I still wasn't able to remove myself and it was probably because of what I learned in class.

When mating with someone as soon as you come inside them, they lock onto the member of those they have sex with to...ensure fertilization...

"Wait Nathan loosen up a bit-."

"I can't..." He moaned, still seemed out of it as there was no way for me to do anything. He just kept tight and I began to get scared. Didn't think this fully through. Completely forgot about the mating wolf instinct...

"Nathan let go."

"I can't! It feels too good..." He groaned, sitting up only for him to still not let go." I won't be able to let go for twenty minutes. Don't you know this already?"

"I thought you were able to let go! I'm seventeen I don't want a child!" I cry, thinking about how this guy is twenty-one and I'm over here mating with him. In the werewolf world age is just a number, but when it comes to who you have kids with... That's when things get twisted.

I did this out of my own way to get him back. Now I may have a child out of all this?!

...wait.

This is even better.

"Nathan want to take a bath?"

I smirk, scooting over until I had him wrap his arms and legs around me. Walking to my fathers bathroom and into the hot tub that was open for us.

Knowing if he walked in on us it'd be...something else. That'll be one more person to add onto Nathan's nasty conscience.

It would be...perfect...

____present____

I shake my head as I make my way back to the condo. I held the heat suppressors by hand, wishing I didn't have to go to this extent.

This was absolutely a waste of time to me. Why did I have to do all of this? So what if he starts his Heat?

When I get to my door I...could literally feel the stuffiness. His scent was slightly wafting around my door and I found myself thankful that no one made their way past my door.

Opening it, I am surprised to be yanked inside. My back slammed against the wall as I see Ian look at me with hooded eyes.

His hand rests upon my chest, noticing him just grin at me.

"What the hell-?!"

"Why were you gone for so long?" Ian questions me despite sounding like he was on something.

I look at the clock and could clearly see I was only gone for fifteen minutes - if not less! So what is he going on about that I was 'gone for so long'?

"Get out of my face!" I snap at him, shoving him back from me. "Go to your room and wait for me to bring you the suppressor!"

I see Ian twist around very sloppily, going to the room. Shaking my head, I go the cupboard so that I could get him a glass. Except I just realized something else.

"Where the hell is Jules?" I groan in annoyance when I had a pill in my hand. Grabbing the cup now full of delicious sink water, I take it to the room. Able to nudge it open as it wasn't closed all the way, I make my way inside.

The scent in here...the strong scent...was astounding to me. I honestly wanted to...no. It was foggy in here, absolutely humid - all because of Ian's heat?

I could see Ian trembling in the room, my hand staying over my nose to mask the scent of his Heat. If I just had a big enough whiff of the sweet scent I knew that it'd be over for me.

Walking deeper inside, I stand at the foot of the bed. Saw Ian breathing heavily and the very air inside was heavy. How the heck was I to help him in these conditions?

"André..." Ian whimpers, and I shook my head as I edged away from his hand trying to touch me.

"Ian I need you to keep yourself together. How am I going to help you if you keep trying to touch me. Need to keep a firm grip. This won't work if you do this." I state in frustration, seeing the lustful gaze Ian set on me.

I set the glass of course after down, keeping the pill in my palm.

Already felt chills go down my spine because of it. How could I just look at him and feel such chills? This wasn't okay with me.

"I want you Andreas." Ian moaned, his hands beginning to go towards his pants and I had to stop him.

"Ian stop calling me that, it's André...stop altogether! Stop-!"

"I don't want to stop. Why do you insist on trying to stop something that could be? I mean...it's like what you said right?" He said and I knew he was mocking me.

I shook my head no and became irritated by his disobedience!

"I'm trying to help you out." I snap, and that's when I feel a hand grab my hand from my mouth. Yanking it away, I look to see Jules smirking at me. "Jules!"

"You confuse me André. You don't want us?" Jules murmurs into my ear, and I groan at that answer.

To see Ian lust over me was unusual because he's been hating on my ass for as long as I've known him. For him to practically want me at the moment was...invigorating.

"Oh yeah? I'm what you want, huh?" I husk, and pick Ian up. His legs wrapped around my waist so fast, pulling me closer to him.

"Yes, you're what I want." He whimpers, and I shake my head. Slamming him on my bed, he doesn't let go of me, but is much more stronger than before. "Andreas please..."

I lean towards him, letting my thumb run over his lips. I take in the fact that he looked so...cute before me. Suddenly I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. When I look over my shoulder I see Jules smirking at me.

That's when I look back down at Ian, and I see him smile at me. When he leans closer towards me I let my thumb hook onto his lip. The both of us kiss and I could feel his cock run against mine.

I pull back some and press his pill to my tongue, and he was too much in a daze to notice. When I lean forward to kiss him I let my tongue graze his. Kissing his lips, I pull back from him and shove my hand onto his mouth.

Slowly, I see his reason and common sense come to. His legs began to loosen around my hips and he pulled back from me abruptly.

"Get off me." He growls, shoving at my chest even though it was him that was all over me.

I roll my eyes when he shoves past me and grabs Jules' arm.

"Jules, snap out of it!" He shouts at his face, causing him to snicker.

"Ian, please. This is our-."

I see Ian rush to the box of suppressors and pull out a pill. When he goes at Jules he dodges his hand going for his lips, only to press his face to my chest.

I notice Ian glare at me, and I shrug my shoulders.

"Take him off of you so that I can give him this!"

"Well, you both started your Heats. Why are you looking at me like I'm the damn problem?" I snap at him, caressing Jules' back as he kissed my neck.

"Because you could help me out here! You can clearly see he's not in his right mind. Be helpful!" Ian sneers, only for me to roll my eyes as I slam Jules onto the other side of the bed.

When I look down at him I see him smile, trying to cradle my face.

"You look very sexy right now..." He murmurs to me, and I smile as I pull back from him. "Wait, where are you go-?"

"Jules calm down!" Ian shoved a the pill into his mouth, and I snicker. Folding my arms, I see him begin to calm down and their scents were no longer wafting throughout the room.

It was still kind of thick, but it was more tolerable now.

I begin to see Jules' face become red as his hands flew to it. He shook his head crazily while Ian just sneered at me.

"You know, I'm not getting a lot of thanks. I got the suppressors and didn't have sex with you - perfect-!"

"Not perfect." Ian growls, and I frown. "If we were Mates we wouldn't have such random heard like that. We are at so much risk not being mated with, and you're our Mate! Why are you being so difficult?!"

I grip my chin, looking away from them. Except I wasn't thinking about his absurd question. I was wondering...

When do I need to visit him?

The bane of my existence...the man that absolutely means nothing to me. Except there's someone he produced that means everything to me.

"I have to visit them soon..." I mumble to myself.

"Visit who?"

I look, seeing Jules able to face me more normally now.

"Visit someone for work. It doesn't have anything to do with you guys, you guys could just simply...stay here and do whatever you want for all I care." I get off their bed, beginning to brush myself off. "If you guys feel just an inclination to want to have sex with me out of nowhere...remember to use these."

I pat the box of heat suppressors, noticing them both have different reactions.

Ian scoffed at my words quite rudely, if I say so myself. While Jules nodded in understanding and was the only one who wore the collar.

"See, Ian? Why can't you be more understanding like your brother here?" I raise my eyebrow at him, but he just rolls his eyes again. "You're quite ungrateful...you know that?"

"You're the ungrateful one. You have two Mates...and you won't accept either of them because of their differentiation. You're the ungrateful out of all of us." Ian stuck his nose up at me and I snort at his words.

That's his opinion.

"I can't really win in this situation." I shrug, seeing Ian frown at such a thing.

"What makes you say that?" Jules asked softly, sitting up as he grins at me. "I want to know."

"Your twin would be mad if I had mated with you guys in your Heats because it means I was motivated by such a thing. He's mad at me now because I haven't done so yet. I bet he'll still be mad at me if I did so now because it won't seem genuine. I really can't win with him." I shake my head sadly, in mock-sadness, is more like it.

I notice Jules pouting at Ian who didn't look amused. He just stared at me plainly, only to soon scoff again.

"Jules you know I'm not wrong. You want to be mated too-."

"But we can't make him be Mates with us..." Jules states shyly, folding his arms. "It's enough that we've been taken in to this extent and he didn't assault us. This is just fine-."

"I'm not content with that. You might me," Ian shoves past me, getting to their door and pointing at him angrily, "But I'm not!"

We watch him stomp off and I face Jules now. I make my way towards him, sitting on the edge of the bed right beside his legs. Noticing him look at me shyly still, he grins.

"Do you really believe what you said...to Ian. That you can't make me mate with you...you're content like this?" I ask him myself.

Jules cocks his head, soon grinning shyly as he hid his face into a pillow. I just grin at him as he hid from me, somehow finding his actions cute.

When he peered back up at me, I raise an eyebrow.

"I am content, actually. As long as you're content, I'll be fine. I am much more content with the idea that it will happen one day... I'm not as impatient as my brother is." Jules explains to me calmly.

"Why do you think he's so impatient?" I question him, only having this one last thing to ask.

Jules just looks at me, grinning as he rests his finger upon the collar.

"It's in our nature. We were created and made to...be dependent on Alphas. We thrive with them as our Mates, and without such a thing we are nothing. We're just these vessels...to be toyed with and abused until there's some Alpha out there willing to claim you. Up until that point you're nothing but an object. I'm assuming...Ian is tired of such a thing. The objectifying..." He murmurs to me.

I see him grin at me as if there wasn't a problem. I lean my cheek against my hand, watching him for some time. There was this feeling of...guilt almost.

It bothered me.

"Who's...objectified you?" I ask him quietly, and before he could respond I hear a fist slam on the door.

When I look I see Ian glaring at us, the collar on his neck now. I end up folding my arms in content to him having finally put it on, but he didn't look too happy about it.

"Stop asking questions that don't pertain to you. Don't pretend...like you care." Ian grabs my arm and pulls me off their bed.

He shoves me out of their room, slamming the door in my face. I shrug at such a thing because now I had different objectives.

I will keep Jules words in mind though...I kinda have to. At the same time, I want to as well.

Though I have my own worries too to deal with...and I have to deal with them sooner than I thought. It's something I can't tell them at all.

Not yet.

_______________________🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
7.4K 387 11
In a world dominated by werewolves, Odette leads a simple, human life until what was supposed to be the best day of her life, her wedding day, takes...
2.8M 50K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
88.6K 5.1K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...