Unwelcome: Divergent

By sky4607

Hey guys, This is a Divergent Fanfiction! Its takes place when Tris is 16 a few weeks before the choosing cer... More

Chapter 1: Unwelcome
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: Memories
Chapter 4: Wish
Chapter 5: Worried?
Chapter 6: Darkness
Chapter 7: Dream come true
Chapter 8: Pain
Chapter 9: Of course...
Chapter 10 :Test
Chapter 11: Finally Free
Authors note
Chapter 12: Starting over
Chapter 13: Leap of Faith
Chapter 14!: Laughter
Chapter 15!: Prove em wrong
Chapter 16!: In awe
Authors note (Please read)
Authors note
Chapter 17: Here we go
Chapter 18: Four
Chapter 19: Suspicion
Chapter 20!!! : No words
Chapter 21: Sting
Chapter 22: Afterburn
Chapter 23: Hooked
Chapter 24: Dread
Chapter 25: Wrong
Chapter 26: How is she Alive?
Chapter 27: Accusations and love
Chapter 28: Confirmed
Authors note
Chapter 29: Confessions
Chapter 30: Sparks flying
Chapter 31: Let the fight begin
Chapter 32: Ravens
Chapter 33 :Singing cake!
Chapter 34 :Comebacks
Chapter 35: Party at the Pedrahs
Chapter 36: Candor or Dauntless
Chapter 37 : Prodigy
Chapter 38: Visiting day
Chapter 39: Bringing it back
Chapter 40: Flashback
Chapter 42: Emotions
Chapter 43: Field trip
Authors Note
Chapter 44: Amazing
Chapter 45: Flinch = Factionless
Chapter 46!!!: Chasm
Authors note
chapter 47: Flatline
Chapter 48: Please!
Chapter 49: Drowning
Chapter 50: I just do
Chapter 51: Rapid fire
Chapter 52: Lier!
Chapter 53: No idea man
Authors Note
Chapter 54: Awake
Chapter 55: Truth be Told
Chapter 56: Evil dead?
Chapter 57: Lapse
Chapter 58: Peter
Chapter 59: Lost
Chapter 60: Waiting
Chapter 61: Okay
Chapter 62: FourTris Back Again!
Chapter 64: Up and at em
Chapter 65: Be Brave
Chapter 66: "That's it"
Chapter 67: Divergent
Author's note
Chapter 68: Kneeling
Chapter 69: Losing him
Chapter 70!!!! : Old factions die Hard
Chapter 71: 7th fear
Chapter 72: Breaking
Chapter 73: Story time
Chapter 74: Roller coaster of Emotions
Chapter 75: FourTris!
Chapter 76: "Me"
Chapter 77: NO
Chapter 78: New POV
Chapter 79: Realization hits home
Chapter 80: Never Trust Your Enemy
chapter 81: Guilt overload
Chapter 82: Emitted
Chapter 83: Explanation
Chapter 84: Therapy
Chapter 85: Revenge
Chapter 86: Clarification
Chapter 87: Don't you dare
Chapter 88: GONE
BOOK 2!!!!!!

Chapter 41: Cross my heart, Hope you die

898 20 22
By sky4607

-----Tris Pov-----

I stare at Andrews body, Tobias just beat him up. He defended me, cared for me, enough to beat up somebody that hurt me. 

I kneel on the ground, the cold from the stone seeping through my clothes and into my skin.

The flashback ends in my mind but all I can do is stare at andrews body.  Even when Tobias bends down to my level. His voice muffled, his figure blurred. I try to blink the tears from my eyes so I can see clearly but it's no use, as more tears cloud my vision.

Suddenly the figure in front of me disappears and another replaces it. I am struck in the face by something and I fall back. I am hit in the stomach and I gasp, hit once more in the face, I feel a hand on my back pull up my shirt. 

I am kicked in my back and I groan. Still dazed from my memories. I then feel a blade dig into my skin and I scream, crossing a scar and It everything becomes clear. 

I focus on the figure and andrew's face comes into line, an evil and amused smirk on his face. He punches me in the face and I scream again. Pain surging through my body.

No.No, I promised myself this would never happen again. 

I yell out of anger and sweep andrews Feet out from under him. He falls with a thud and groans. I get on top of him, Infuriated That he came to my new home and brought back all the memories I have fought so hard to forget. Infuriated that he caused me so much pain. Infuriated that he murdered my mother. 

I take every ounce of anger in my body and charge myself with it. I start to punch him.

" You murdered my mother! You beat me every goddamn day, You watched as Marcus torched me, You raped me and starved me!!!" I scream at him, saying every word with a punch.

" Then you come to my home and BRING IT ALL BACK!" I scream, getting up and kicking him in every square inch of his body. 

" I hope you drop dead" I say my voice steady and cold " If you don't, I'll kill you myself" I whisper kicking him in the head and Watch his eyes roll back into his head. 

I spin around and see Tobias standing like a statue, his eyes on mine.  Anger, proud, scared, and a terrified look in his eyes. 

Then I focus on the man in front of him.

Marcus. 

My eyes drop down to Tobias's arm, Marcus's hand gripping his.

Tobias's worst nightmare is standing in front of him. The man I despise as much- if not more- than my father.

" Well hello Beatrice, Tobias" He says Grinning.

I don't even feel scared, but I know Tobias is terrified, I would be scared if not for my blood being replaced with fire.

" Get. Your. Hands. Off. Of him." I say My voice deadly low as I step towards him. Tobias looks at me proud and scared. I step toward him again.

" Tris, stay there" Tobias says, I ignore him. My eyes on Marcus.

I look at him with a murderous glare. He inflicted more pain on me than even Andrew did.

Because he hurt tobias, The man I love.

And told me all about the way he torched him.

" GET. Away from him" I say Stepping closer. Marcus laughs.

" So tobias, you got yourself a little fan here" Marcus says, Tobias Flinches at his name. 

" Just know that nobody will ever love you, because your worthless. And I took on the responsibility to show you that. It was for your own good" Marcus says, his hand tightening around Tobias's arm. Tobias shuts his eyes and I know That for 16 years he has been told this and now

He believes it. 

" You son of a b-" I say as I step in between him and Tobias and launch my fist into his face. He stumbles back, holding his face. 

Spits on the floor and happiness surges through me as I see blood dripping down his mouth. He glares at me 

" Your just as worthless as him!!!"

 Marcus Goes to swing at my face,

Out of nowhere and arm pushes me behind somebody. I look up and see Tobias's blue eyes, light with Anger as he faces his worst nightmare.

He blocks the  punch that was intended for me. Leaving marcus open and punches him in the face, sening marcus to the ground.

" Don't ever talk to her again" He says, calmly as he follows Marcus to the ground and punches him repeatedly. He whispers something in his ear and gets off of him. 

He walks over and picks me up bridal style, leaving the cordor and heads the way to his apartment. 

When we reach his apartment he pushes the door open, setting me down on his bed.

Tobias goes to the bathroom and grabs a med kit from under the sink, coming back a second later.

"Your hands" I say, looking at his spilt open knuckles.

" Are none of your concern. Plus look at yours" He says kneeling in front of me, looking into my eyes. He takes a washcloth and presses it to my hands. It stings and out of instinct I put my hand over top of his.

" Sorry" I breath out removing my hand.

" Hey, you have nothing to be sorry for" He whispers sitting on the bed next to me. He looks into my eyes and take my head into his hands, pressing his lips to mine. I pull away.

" I'm sorry, I just-" I say dropping my eyes

" Hey, look at me" He says. I look up at him and see his eyes are watery.

" Why are you- Are you going to cry?" I ask confused, He looks away for a few seconds.

" The man that beat me for 16 years just showed up. That same man and Another one beat you for 2 and 16 years, just told me one of the most painful things marcus ever did to me, he did to you." He says, his voice creaky " And that the man- my father- helped that man- your father- Rape you" He says, letting the tears he was holding back go " The man that beat the woman I love, just told me that he put you through the same pain I went through- So I know, I know exactly what He did and that he raped you" 

Tears fall from my eyes as well. And I drop my eyes looking at my pants.

" And When you saw marcus, you didn't look at me with pity or sympathy or you didn't even get scared, I could see it in your eyes, you weren't scared, even though He put you through Hell, You didn't look at me. You looked at him. You stood up for me, you protected me-" Tears are streaming down my face as I cut him off

" I love you" I say, His eyes snap up to mine.

" I love you, and for those 2 years marcus beat me, He told me about how he torchered you, How he make you scream. And then he showed me, did it to me. I hate marcus more than my father because he hurt you. And- you heard what I said when I was hitting Andrew so," I say

He looks at me in awe and love.

" I love you too" He whispers resting his head on mine " Your so brave, strong, And beautiful."  He says looking into my eyes. I give him a weak smile.

" One day, not today, but one day can you tell me?" He asks

" Tell you what?" I ask

" When he raped you, I want to know what happened" He says, I pull away and look him in the eye

" I'm not going to put you through that" I say firmly

" I need to know Tris, I love you and I need to know what my own father did to the Woman I love" He says, pleading with me, I nod and he nods back. We stay in silence, until I realize something 

" I need to bandage my back, Andrew he, Cut it I think" Anger flashes in his eyes but is gone as soon as it came. 

" Okay" 

He bandages me up and cleans my knuckles.

" You can sleep her tonight, I'll take the floor. There's no training tomorrow" He says standing up and giving me sleep clothes.

I change and crawl into his bed and he comes over, grabbing his pillows but I stop him.

"Can you stay with me?" I ask

 "Are you sure?" He asks

I nod " Please?" I ask

"Of course" He whispers and climbs in under the covers. I pull myself against him so we are cuddling and he wraps his arm around my waist.

" I love you" He whispers in my ear.

" I love you too" I whisper back. 

And with that we fall asleep together in each other's arms, And I couldn't feel safer in his.

-----------------

#FOURTRIS! OMG I'M TOTALLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!!! I know this chapter isn't the best but what do you guys think? PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SUGGEST!!!! 

Thank you guys, Love you all!!!!!

Word count 1551

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 442 31
Tris is the younger sister of Zeke and Uriah Pedrad. Their parents are Max and Hanna. They are dauntless born. What happens when Tris falls in love w...
85K 3.1K 25
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
21.2K 240 19
tris and tobias try and get the daughter through initiation. Tobias tries to be a protect her through initiation. And what happens to there child af...
83.3K 2.6K 27
▷ SUNLIGHT | in which a troubled girl rants to an inactive tumblr account [ michael clifford x oc ] [ tw: depression + self harm ] - michael is...