Fire and Flame

By michelle102106

*[Season 1]* 〱 Book 1 of 4 〱 Twelfth hour of the first day of October 1989. A pair of twins are a part of mos... More

Fire and Flame🔥
☆ 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉 ☆
♪ 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉 ♪
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸 #𝟤
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸 #𝟥
(𝚆𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙵) 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚏-𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
(𝚆𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙵) 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
(𝚆𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙵) 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 '𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜'
(𝚆𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙵) 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕
(𝚆𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙵) 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚗
{𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚁𝚞𝚗} 𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢/ 𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕
{𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚁𝚞𝚗} 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚢𝚎; 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
{𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚁𝚞𝚗} 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢
[𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙾𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢] 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝
[𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙾𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢] 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
〈𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗〉𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐; 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
〈𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗〉𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
﹤𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎﹥ 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜
﹤𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎﹥ 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜
﹤𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎﹥ 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
【𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝】𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
【𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝】𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜
〖𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜〗𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜
〚𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙰 𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛〛𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢
〚𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙰 𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛〛𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢, 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜
《𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜》𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜
《𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜》𝙷𝚎𝚛
「𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗」𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
「𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗」𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

462 9 1
By michelle102106

|○|

Landon was setting up the table for his and his girlfriend's 3 year anniversary of being together. He kept the television on just in case something important came on and he was right, but it wasn't what he expected.

"Moments ago, police reported the death of the most eccentric and reclusive billionaire." Breaking news flashed across the screen as it read, "Sir Reginald Hargreeves pronounced dead earlier today."

"What the hell?" Landon whispered as he started to get a bunch of flashbacks especially of his twin.

It has been 16 years, 4 months and 3 days since her and Five went missing and during the time, he regretted not trying hard enough to stop them. Still felt it.

His thoughts were cut off when he heard the door rattling. He immediately started getting worried and my hands glowed before he heard keys jangling and mutters. Landon looked into the peephole only to see his girlfriend, Rose. He sighed of relief and calmed down for a bit before opening the door for her with a smile.

"Hey Rose."

"Mm, oh hi Landy." She slurred with a smile. He smelled her and she reeked of alcohol.

"Are you ok?" He asked worried.

"Hmmm, oh yeah totally. I'm just tired." She said pushing him out of the way and she collapsed on the couch.

He closed the door and sat in front of her.

"So you know what today is?" He asked with a little smile.

"Mmm no." She said tired.

"It's our three year anniversary!" He said getting up extending his arms out.

"Oh."

"Yeah so I made your favorite." He said, getting a plate and serving the food. "So what happened to get you drinking?" He asked lightly laughing.

When he heard no response he called out her name. He didn't hear anything and when he turned she was passed out on the couch. Landon was a little upset because he had the whole night planned especially the little box in his pants pocket. He laid the plate down and got a blanket for her. It was time for him to pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 21.6K 35
"The world is ending and I'm just about to YOLO it" *✭˚・. *. ・゚✧* *✭ ...
14.8K 154 18
SEASON 1 Book 1 . . . " promise me you'll never leave again, five.." eight started to soft sob, as she remember what happened last time. Holding th...
145K 2.6K 44
On the first day of October 1989, forty-three women around the world simultaneously gave birth. None of the women showed any prior signs of pregnancy...
1.2K 72 9
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ. ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ." "ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ." "ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ." ~☂︎~ BOOK TWO Every action has consequences. And...