Rose & Dagger//Harry Styles F...

By CEOofOrdella

Rowyn Rhys finds out a family secret she wasn't supposed to know. Now she's a target to one of the most feare... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chaoter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Sorry :/
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.

Chapter 30.

159 5 0
By CEOofOrdella

Rowyn's pov:

"Are you going to tell me what the phone call was about or are you going to continue stomping around like an angry child?"

"I'll take the second option." He responds smugly.

"Well I'm only excepting the first so tell me before I have to figure it out on my own!"

"You never give up do you? Stubborn brat." I told my eyes at him but before I know it he's shoving me inside the security room. We walk in to see Niall and Gemma waiting in there, of course Niall looks like he's in pain probably for a good reason.

"I'm here now so go on with it." He says grumpily

Niall clears his throat stepping the slightest bit away from Gemma in the process. "Right, so like I told you on the phone Gemma was telling me about everything she heard and saw while she was captured at rose pink." He turns to sit down at the computer pulling up what looks like some kind of blueprint of a dining hall. "Does this look familiar?"

"Yeah, it's the blueprint for the place the mafia uses to hold the dining party I remember from the time we went."

"Exactly, this is the place Gemma described as one of their bases."

"Explain more Gemma." Harrys turns to her wanting more information.

"Well when Niall pulled up the map I remembered the high ceilings and the horseshoe shaped doorway. It wasn't hard to recognize it from there." She walks over to the computer next to Niall pointing to an area on the screen. "Does anyone recognize this?" She questions them.

"No? That's the only area I don't which means it's probably the area that was blocked off the night we attended." He looks back from me to Gemma quickly. He pulls me in closer to him to look at the map.

"That makes sense because this is the access room to the lower levels. Which is where the base is." Gemma leads on proving her point.

"They've been hiding in plain sight this whole time and we didn't even notice." Harry's says in awe. Everything he'd tried in the past didn't work they had always outsmarted him.

"I have to say that's a good tactic to use." I hum. In my books that does count as pretty smart.

"Now we need a plan to get in and out quickly, find whatever we can inside but then we are leaving. We should think on it come meet up on it in a day or two. In the mean time we need to train on all of our usual go to things." Harry looks at Niall like they've gone through this before and I can only hope they have.

-

"Since you've got everything I've taught you so far down besides catching the balls." He roles his eyes annoyed with everything that happened during that time. "We'll start on your punching skills."

"What am I supposed to punch?"

He steps slightly closer. "Try to punch me." He says daringly.

"I don't know....I don't want to hurt you."

"You will hardly hurt me. Come on. Do it."

"Okay." I take a deep breath shaking my hands out before lunging my fist straight into the direction of his stomach. He catches my hand right before it lands in its intended spot.

"See told you so you can hardly even land a blow-"
Mid sentence I lunge my fist foreword again this time not missing my target. He gasps out leaning down folding himself in half. He falls to the ground slowly, sucking in a big breath.

I guess I landed that a little lower than I meant too.
"That works too." He groans sitting up, his hand clutching lower half. "Next time aim higher." He hisses trying to stand up. When he is finally able to stand completely he walks over leaning against the wall crossing his legs.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that low."

"It's fine, nothing that hasn't happened before. I can handle it." He pushes off the wall standing up straight, pulling out his phone and dialing a number I can't see.

"Where are you guys?" He questions once the person picks up on the other end of the phone.
"We'll hurry up." He rolls his eyes hanging up. I've never actually seen him role his eyes before it must really get on his nerves.

"Who was that?" I ask curious as he didn't tell me anything.

"It was Niall him and the others are on their way down. They were supposed to be down here 10 minutes ago."

"Really? Time punctuality is the thing that makes you most annoyed."

"How do you get that?" He stares at me with an unreadable expression.

"That's the first time I've seen you role your eyes and it's because they boys are late." I explain in further detail.

"And you know it's my first time doing so because you're watching me every waking moment?"

"Not every moment I said it's the first time that I saw you do it."

"Right." He gruffs walking for the door, putting in the code before opening it. To my surprise the others were standing on the other side of the door. It looked as if Liam was about to put the code in before it opened.

"Nice of you to join us." He roles his eyes again. He's in a bad mood probably because I hit him making him fall to the ground in fetal position.

"I'm sorry that we were fixing things up from the mess you left." Louis sasses pushing Harry aside walking over towards me. "You've been stuck with this all day, you poor thing." 

I force myself to control my laughter. "He's just being like this because I missed my intended target and hit him where it hurts the most."

He sucks in a breath making a hissing noise, scrunching up his face. "You know I remember you kicking him in the same place when you first got here."

"I'm pretty sure this was worse." I deadpan

"He can deal with it. He's a big boy."

"Let her hit you next time!" Harry yells from his spot with the others.

"No thanks." Louis smile's cheekily at him turning his attention back to me.

———————————————————————————

A/N:

Fast updates again? Hopefully. Hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
1.1M 36.8K 80
[completed] Harry Styles, a man no stranger to the world of violence and leader of notorious mafia group the King's Den. He was someone who clutched...
89 0 8
ꔛ ⋆⁺ aphrodite kalivoda +.゚💵 ✩꒱ 🕊 ❛ a mafia zayn malik au 📔 ༉‧₊˚✧ IN WHICH aphrodite has always been her dads perfect little angel, until she's...
1.1M 33.9K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...