Love To Hate Me(StudxStud)

By coconutcutie32

Why does she love to hate me? SEQUEL TO BONNIE AND CLY... IF U HAVENT READ IT THWN GO READ IT More

Introduction:
Why do i feel like this?
what does she have?
Why do i love her?
Am i not good enough?
Why push me away?
Why did u bully me?
Its too late
Characters 👀
I feel sick.
How does it feel?
You promise?
You love me?
B is Bonnie or Broken?
Guyyyyys
Ok guys
A BITCH IS BACK YALL
This has all happened before ✨
But My Mommy Calls me.....✨
Venom ✨
Unknown POV✨
My obsession

why me?

1.6K 59 31
By coconutcutie32

Nikki pov:

I woke up to the smell of bacon and waffles. Looks like my mom made breakfast. That's how I know she got some dick last night. Cause who don't cook after they got some good dick.

Jk I know that because my whole night consisted of "daddy don't stop" and "daddy I love you" but that's normal. Ive learned to block it out.

Anyways I got up out of bed and instantly went into the shower. I washed up and did all my hygiene. I decided I was just gonna throw on a hoodie. Next i decided to throw on some  baggy jeans cause who could go wrong with baggy jeans. And to top it off I put on some chains.

I looked in my full body mirror and I actually looked decent today. Hopefully sam noticed.

See sam is my crush. She is sweet and popular but she is in fact a straight girl that wouldnt even glare my way.

so I save my energy to even try and get with her in fear of embarrassment and rejection.

I go down stairs and grab a piece of bacon, kiss my mom goodbye and walk out the house to my red and black jeep.

See that's my baby and my baby is so sexcccccc.😍

I hope in and pull off. After a 15 minute drive I pull up to Westbrook highschool. I just hope and pray tay doesn't show up or bother me today.

God knows she fine but I couldn't date anyone who's been fucking with me since freshman year.

I park and hop out with my bookbag on my back.

I walk into school and don't go to my locker because I know she's waiting for me, so I try and rush to first period before her or her goons see me.

Im basically sprinting to first period and I bump into someone

To my surprise it was Tay and damn did she look fine today.

As soon as I saw it was tay i froze. And when she saw me and evil grin grew on her face.

"Where do u think your going" tay said

My inner demon told me to say non of your business bitch but I held my tough and replied with something that might get me out of an ass whooping.

"First period" I said nervously because her gaze always made me feel small.

Tay pov:

When she bumped into me I couldn't help but look at her lips. Her soft pink juic- WTF ARE U THINKING TAY. YOU DON'T LIKE STUDS ESPECIALLY NOT HER. OK calm down and focus tay.

But tay how could i focus when this sexy piece of meat is right in front of me

TAY GET IT TOGETHER NOW

Ugh fine

"Well why didn't I see u at your locker"
I said staring into her soul

"I-i have all my s-stuff with me already" she said trying to keep herself from ticking me off.

"Oh really well it seems as if u were trying to avoid me is that true princess?" I said taking a step closer to be intimidating.

"No da- I mean tay" I think I heard her almost call me daddy hut imma just pretend that didn't happen.

"I don't think that the case nikki I think u don't like seeing me do u?" I said testing her.

"No that's not the case at all its just that I had all my stuff" she said trying to sound convincing.

The 5 minute bell rings and it saves her.

"Look at the time, don't think your safe because the bell I'll fuck with u later" and with that I walked off to first period

.
.
.
.
.
This is my first studxstud book. Let me know some feed back and will be making to many more. If u do comment please refer to me as coconut. Please vote comment and share. Thxs love u guys ❤🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 0 31
My first book... 😰 oh and by the way, it is Kiara x Leila!! Warning: this book contains inappropriate content. Please proceed with caution. 🫶🏻💗
195K 8.9K 32
[StudxStud] So If you don't wanna read about Two Studs Fucking Don't Read This Then. ✌✌But if you Do Go Ahead and read this little synopsis ✊
75.6K 1.5K 21
"you will never leave and you will love me!" [wyatt oleff] [violence,cursing,sexual content,etc] (this is literally so cringy, i wrote this in middle...
58.7K 407 21
*****DISCLAIMER: some parts may be offensive as there is some homophobia depicted. This story was written in 2010 (I believe) and my mindset at that...