𝗞𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀...

By LCVESANS

✈︎ strictly bxb. ✈︎ smut is a maybe. ✈︎ requests available. More

woosan.
minsung.
taekook.
jikook.
youngchan.
changlix.
woosan.
junchan.
doil.
minsung.
hyunbin.
onkey.
hyunbin.
chanhun.
jihan.
johnten.
uniq.
minkey ‼

jilix.

2.5K 28 3
By LCVESANS

🩹 -- in which jisung is a famous drummer and felix is a fanboy.

"jinnie, please?"

the blonde tugged on his hyung's arm, a slight pout on his cherry coloured lips.

"for the last time, lee felix, no." hyunjin sternly said, refusing to give in to the younger boy's pleas.

currently, felix was begging hyunjin with all of his heart to go and see 3racha. he absolutely adored the band with all of his pretty freckled soul, and they were coming to his town to perform.

3racha gave felix a spiritual awakening, and he'd die if he didn't see them in person.

okay, he wouldn't die.

but he was really desperate to see them.

"why not? you were gushing over changbin the other day, saying how he was hot and stuff. you have no excuse, hwang hyunjin!" felix complained, tugging a little harder on his arm.

"ow! okay, okay!" hyunjin groaned lightly in pain. "we can go see them. because you really really want to."

"yes! thank you, thank you, thank yo-"

"mm! you're welcome, lee felix. now calm down a little, you seem hyper."

🩹

felix applied the strawberry lip gloss to his lips, making a little kissy face whilst doing so to even out the spread. he had to make sure he looked his best; he was going to a concert to see his favourite band ever.

the boy's outfit consisted of a white thrasher crop top and some black jeans. he also wore some white nikes on his feet.

he never covered up his freckles; they were adorable to him. he thought they made him pretty and they did. a bright smile spread across his face as he stood up from where he was sat, leaving his room.

"jinnie, are you ready?" felix called out for his best friend, who stepped out of his room upon the question.

"yeah, let's go. remember what i said?"

"don't drink anything from anybody but you. they could roofie it. and stay in your sight at all times."

"perfect."

🩹

upon arrival, felix was bouncy and excited. of course he would be. he's seeing han jisung from 3racha.

in person.

oh my god.

many people were there due to the concert beginning, so hyunjin and felix had to squeeze past. many to get to their spot, which was at the very front.

felix could see the three members in all of their glory; changbin on keyboard, chan on vocals. and jisung on drums. god, he was gushing.

the blonde's eyes were mainly focused on jisung. he was amazing. the way he spun the drumsticks was something felix found endlessly attractive. how his pretty brown eyes scanned the song sheet. how he lightly muttered the beat of the songs with his gorgeous lips.

felix was swooning. hard.

chan picked up his microphone, walking to the front of the stage. that amazingly bright smile of his loomed over the room.

"hi everyone, we are.. 3racha!"

screams erupted throughout the room, felix joining the squealing also.

"for those of you that don't know, i'm chan, we have changbin on keyboard. say hi, binnie."

changbin waved at everyone quite shyly, causing many to start cooing at the sight.

"and we have jisung on drums."

jisung smiled, waving at everyone. he made eye contact with felix and seemed to withhold it before looking away.

felix melted at that smile of his. jisung's smile was so gorgeous. he loved it to bits.

"today, we're going to be starting off with one of our and your favorite songs, hoodie season. i hope you all enjoy!"

insert more screaming here.

"one, two, three, four."

the songs began after jisung clicked his drumsticks together, hoodie season filling felix's ears.

the boy gently rolled his body to the beat of the song, singing along to the lyrics. the vibe was one of the best he had ever experienced.

after a few seconds, felix felt a gentle tap on the shoulder. he turned, seeing hyunjin.

"i'll be back, okay? don't take anything from anyone." he ordered before walking away.

"but- and he's gone." felix sighed before turning back around to the three males at the front.

felix continued his subtle dancing when he felt a pair of hands touch at his waist. he assumed somebody was just trying to get past and ignored it. however when the hands didn't move, he began to worry a little. he turned around, seeing a man he definitely didn't know.

"what are you doing?" he removed the man's hands immediately, moving away.

"aw, don't be like that. we could have a little fun, hm?" he chuckled darkly, approaching him once again.

"don't touch me. leave me alone." felix wrapped his arms around his frame, trying to create space between him and the stranger.

but he continued to follow.

🩹

jisung's vision alternated between his drumset and the crowd, more importantly the pretty boy he had seen in there before.

looking back into the crowd, he realised that the pretty boy seemed to be in somewhat distress; he had his arms wrapped around himself and he seemed to be trying to get away from somebody.

jisung was obviously conflicted by this. who was trying to hurt him?

he squinted into the area, seeing the man trying to touch him. his blood boiled at how the man was trying to feel up onto him. and the boy obviously didn't want him to.

the song ended, jisung close to snapping his drumsticks.

"chan." he called to his band member, chan approaching him with a light jog.

"don't make it too obvious, but to my left..."

🩹

"i said leave me alone."

"why are you being so stubborn?" the man growled.

chan approached the side of the stage where felix was on, the man stepping away almost immediately.

"would you mind coming up here, sweetheart?" he queried.

"m-me?" felix pointed at himself.

"yes, you. come up here, hm?"

felix shyly shuffled towards the side of the stage, chan helping him up onto it. light murmurs came from the crowd in front. he bowed slightly in thanks.

chan turned off his microphone, directing his speech into felix's ear.

"you looked a little uncomfortable so we got you up here. you can stay next to jisung over there for a little, alright?"

the blonde nodded, moving next to jisung as asked. his heart started speeding up almost immediately whilst walking up to him. and when jisung pulled up a seat for him and flashed that innocent little smile, felix melted all over again.

"you alright? i saw what happened. if you wanna report him, i witnessed it also." jisung reassured him.

"t-thank you." felix slightly bowed in his seat.

"mm, no problem. you look a little cold. here."

jisung removed the jacket he was wearing, draping it over felix's shoulders. he did up the first button, fixing it so he'd be warm.

"you didn't really look cold. he was still staring. and i don't like how he's looking at you at all."

did he really care about him like that?

"you.. really didn't have to do that."

"but i did. people shouldn't harass others. especially not someone as pretty as you."

felix could feel his cheeks turn red. he giggled out of slight embarrassment, biting his inner lip.

"i made you blush. we're getting somewhere then."

🩹

felix and jisung bonded on stage together, and in the break they had from the concert, they ended up even closer.

"you come here with anyone?" jisung asked, messing around with his drumsticks.

"my friend hyunjin- who's currently flirting with changbin."

the two looked over to where hyunjin and changbin were; the two were giggling and getting along as if they'd known eachother forever.

chan was talking to someone he was very interested in somewhere in the crowd. of course he was; the boy was pretty.

"so.. i don't really do this. in fact, i've never done this. i really like you, felix. and i was wondering if you'd like to meet outside of this concert hall." jisung proposed.

was this a dream? the han jisung asking felix to hang out with him?

"of course. i would love it if we could spend some more time together." felix grinned.

"that's great! this is our last concert, so i'll be free tomorrow if that's okay."

felix was freaking out. literally. you couldn't see it on his face, but on the inside, everything was keyboard smashing.

holy shit, he was excited.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 48 14
⚠️NOT REAL, PURE FICTION⚠️ created with c.ai smut (if there is any) = 🎶 fluff = 💘 angst = 💧 Maybe horror? =🫧 i dont know = 💖 REQUESTS OPEN ALWAYS
127K 1K 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...
228K 1.6K 11
All Straykid ships will be included. Feel free to give suggestions. (I do not write threesomes or angust ) Contains: bxb Hybrids Smut Fluff Mpreg #...
14K 170 11
stray kids imagines. smut. you know the drill. i take requests including other groups and idols :))) (and a long time to upload - about once a month)