Pico x Sangwoo

By SaltyApple24

Pico has the time of his life with Sangwoo 🥰 More

How it all started <3
Continuing on with the story

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

186 2 2
By SaltyApple24

3rd person POV

"W-where am I?" Pico yelled out horrified.
"You're in my basement. Now that you're here I no longer have any use for that roach Yoonbum." Sangwoo replied as you hear broken ankles boy pleads for his life. 

Pico struggles to take the chain off his foot and decides to run for it thinking the force of his running would break it off. Pico starts sprinting at the speed of gay. Little do he know, Sangwoo reaches for the bat. SMASH! R.I.P Pico's ankles. 
"Hahaha, you really thought you could get away?"

Pico clutches his ankles  screaming in pain. Sangwoo looks at Yoongbum with a glare making Yoonbum fucking army crawls to the other side of the basement afraid of his fate.  Then a thought reaches Sangwoo's micro sized brain. He can have two bitches.  
"Fine. Your life is spared roachbum."

The hoe thanks the ash man crying like a lil pussy he is and crawls back up the stairs. 
"Now.. what shall I do with you." Snagwoo looks at Pico walking over to him.

-Time skip cause I'm too lazy to think of the rest-

Sangwoo started treating Pico better than that ankles bitch as weeks went by. Pico started to hate Sangwoo less and less every time Sangwoo would tell him his lore. Yoonbum was miserable but this aint abt him.  A connection began to grow between Pico and Sangwoo by the next couple of months. Sangwoo decided to trust Pico with wondering around the house and ended up locking roachbum in the basement. But then on one fine day the door bursts open. IT TWAS MOKKUN. 
"M-mokkun!" Pico shouted looking at the main hentai protag lookin ass dude. 
"I'm here to save you! You went missing for months and I had a feeling you were here." Mokkun exclaimed.
"Come back with me so we can have seggs in the car all you want." Mokkun explains reaching out a hand.
"I-I" Pico stutters
"He's with me." Snagwoo says coming out of the shadows
"S-sangwoo!"
"Tch I didn't know you left me for that lowly life." Mokku said with disgust. "It's either me or him."
"I-I...." 

-A good 5 min past-

Pico walks to ash boy.
"I'm sorry but I love him more"
Sangwoo grins in triumph as Mokkun angrily stomps away. While Snagwoo and Pico share their first kiss with each other. (So adorable right)

AND SO PICO AND SANGWOO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER TOGETHER WHILE ANKLELESS BUM SERVES AS THEIR SLAVE <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
954K 94.4K 63
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
5.8M 238K 69
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...