We Will Last Forever (Mitsuki...

By Dabossizkule

Mitsuki is struggling with his feelings for Boruto, as well as himself. Also if your looking for yaoi, sorry... More

Forever

366 7 11
By Dabossizkule

Boruto pov

Ever since the incident in the hidden stone he's been different. Not in like a bad way but he seems happier. It makes me happy. I'll admit ever since then he pretty much sticks to me like glue, not that I'm mad about it. Now I just know him more. Before, I almost didn't know him at all, but that's all changed now.

"Boruto." I looked up, Mitsuki called my attention away from my thoughts. I looked at his soft eyes.

"What is it Mitsuki?" I asked the snake-like boy. To put it simply, Mitsukis everything but ordinary, from his snow white skin to his snake-like features. I know he's not 100% human, but it doesn't matter, etherway, I care for him. He's my friend... yeah, my friend

"You seem lost in thought, is something wrong?" I glanced to the side looking out the window to the bright and early morning. The village had kids and adults running around every corner, but other than that it was quiet and peaceful. Dad said that it's been like this for a long time ever since the 4th great ninja war ended, where my father and mother fought against some of the most powerful beings in the universe. I wonder what it was like back then. I turn my attention back to Mitsuki, giving him a smile of reassurance.

"No, nothing's wrong, I was just thinking about the past." I explained, I leant my arms over the table we were seated at. we were getting lunch at my favorite restaurant, Thunder Burger, we had just gotten back from another silly D-rank mission of helping a farmer dig up weeds to set in fresh crops. I was still waiting on the burger I ordered, like usual Mitsuki hadn't ordered anything. "Y-you sure you don't want anything?" I asked shyly, examining his figure. 

He was wearing his same old dress, his blue kimono which was parted by two shades of blue on each side, a darker yale blue on his left, on his right was almost like a stonish blue color. underneath, was a black long sleeved shirt that wrapped around his thumbs and partially on his palms. on top he had a brown belt wrapping around his stomach holding his kamono in place. He had on grey sweats and black shoes. looking more to his facial area, his hair was a maya blue, it was shaggy but wavy and smooth looking. his skin was white as snow and looked soft almost like a baby's. his whole fasic contradicted with his eye color, which was a bright golden yellow.

"Boruto, you know I don't have to eat." He reminded me, giggling throughout the sentence. I snapped out of my trance and refocused on the conversation.

"B-but still, it's creepy when you just watch me eat." I clarified, avoiding his golden gaze, I was really embarrassed to admit it was weird to sit in silence while he watched me with the same squinty eyed smile he always had embedded into his face, I just didn't want to offend him or anything like that.

He giggled before speaking, "Sorry, I'll just have some of your food, if that's ok with you, Boruto." he smiled softly with closed eyes.

"Fine." I huffed, even though I was satisfied that I got him to actually eat for once. The waitress then came up to us and handed me my meal, well, actually our meal now. I thanked her as she walked off. I slid the tray in the middle of the table as the two of us munched on fries and talked about, well, whatever came to mind.

"Want me to walk you home?" Mitsuki asked with another soft smile.

"Of course, you don't even have to ask."

Mitsuki pov

As we walked down Boruto's street I started feeling anxious. I know it's kind of pathetic but, I don't like leaving his side. I feel alone without him. After all, he is my sun. As we near his house my anxiety grows even further. Sadly, I have to ignore these feelings. We get to his doorstep and I look into his eyes for one last glance. He smiles at me. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said, slowly stepping into his house.

"Right." I smiled back nodding my head. My smile instantly faded away once the door closed. I turned back and walked to my own house.

Time skip brought to you by my laziness

At mitsukis house

Mitsuki pov

"Boruto, I need to know. What do you think of me?" I asked. We were inside my house that was bare, with almost nothing in it besides a cart against the back wall with multiple bottles of pills resting on the top. and the kitchen behind us with only a couple of dishes layed out. We were sitting on top of my small bed in the center of the room, Boruto had his legs dangling off to the side of the bed facing the sliding glass door which led to my balcony. The view was beautiful; you could see the bright sun setting behind the mountain where the hokages faces were drilled and sculpted into perfection. He lifted his knee and rested it up onto the mattress and turned to face me, his oceanic blue eyes reflected the light seeping through the glass from the beautiful sunset.

"Well you're my friend of course." He smiled softly and continued, "At least, I would say that if it was true." his soft smile seemed to disappear and was replaced with a rotten gaze and sneer. My heart sank. "You see, the truth is Mitsuki." His sneer widened, "I hate you." I shot up.

"Damn it, stupid dreams." I uddered, with heavy, shallow breaths. I knocked the blanked that was once covering my body off the bed completely. I got up, got dressed and readied for the day. Soon enough I left my empty home. Boruto said that we could hang out at his house later in the evening. He must be with Shikadi right now. I walked off to the village gates and sat above them. I looked off into the distance, and felt the wind rush through me. Well, might as well find Boruto and pretend like I wasn't looking for him. I smiled at the thought of him.

Time skip brought to you by doggies barking

With our lil Boruto boi

Boruto pov

I saw mitsuki approach me and Shikadai. "Hay, Mitsuki!" I shouted while waving my hand in the air. He smiled at me. 

"What are you guys doing?" He asked. 

"Oh." I turned back to my game. "We're playing Shinobi Striker 4." I explained, and showed him my screen. 

"Yeah." Shikadi cut in, "Inojin couldn't come. He had to train with his mom and dad or something. So it's just us. You might as well hang out with us, unless you're doing something else." Shikadi suggested. 

"Nope, I've got nothing to do." Mitsuki clarified, sitting next to me on the bench while looking over my sholder. 

"So what are you doing out here then mitsuki?" I asked, my question caught him off guard. 

"Well- I- Uh..." He paused. "Well there was nothing to do so I decided to walk around." He quickly explained. He seemed flustered and started twirling his hair in between his fingers. 

"Are you ok mitsuki?" I added, this wasn't like him. I've never seen him like this, my curiosity sprung up. 

"I-I'm fine." He tried to convince me. He glanced away from my gaze. His face had turned red. 

"Are you sick? Your face is all red." I questioned, putting my game down. Ok, now im 100% curious on what's happening. 

"N-no I'm not sick." He shook his head vigorously. I grabbed his shoulder and put a hand over his head which made him even redder. 

"Mitsuki, you're burning up." I told him. 

"Boruto, I'm not sick." He tried to convince me again. His face was almost the shade of a tomato. I grabbed his hand and stood up.

"No complaining, you're going home." I demanded and pulled on him. "Sorry Shikadi, we'll hang out tomorrow." I said and waved to him as I walked away with Mitsuki. He waved back and nodded.

Time skip brought to you by asher watching things

At mitsukis house.

Mitsuki pov

"Boruto, I thought we were going to hang out today though." I complained trying to escape the embarrassment. 

"Well you're sick." He countured, "So how about I just take care of you today instead." My face got redder as he pulled me to my bed and helped me lay down. He pulled my blankets over me and put a cool wet towel over my head. "So what do you want to eat?" He asked, smiling brightly at me. 

"Uh, I don't have much so just make anything." I requested, still flustered. 

"I was hoping you'd say that because I don't really know how to cook." He laughed as he grabbed some canned soup out of one of the cupboards in the kitchen. I giggled at his remark and closed my eyes.

Time skip due to me listening to slipknot

I was soon awoken by a smiling Boruto. A pink flush ran over my face."I got your food." He explained, holding a bowl of soup up to me. He helped me sit up even though I didn't need it. My eyes sparkled when I got an ingenious idea. I slumped over and tried my best to make myself look like I was out of energy. He gave me a concerned look and pulled up a chair. He then sat down and scooped a spoonful of soup and held it to my lips. "Here." He encouraged me, I opened my mouth and he put the spoon inside as I closed my lips around it; he then removed it. It went on like that till the bowl was cleaned out. 

"Thank you boruto." I said; fiddling with my hair. He nodded to me and got up to put the bowl in the sink. The dream I had before came back to me and my smile went away. Boruto looked at my unpleasant face and sat next to me on the bed. 

"Is everything all right?" He questioned, while putting a hand over my head to check my heat. 

"Boruto, am... w-what am I to you?" I asked, already preparing for a bad answer. 

"You're my friend Mitsuki." He said, giving me the softest smile. His smile soon became one of nervousness. He continued, "Or that's what I would say if that was true." My eyes widened. "You see, Mitsuki, the truth is... I like you." His face had turned bright red as he stared at me with his soft blue eyes, desperate to receive an answer. My eyes relaxed, and my heart felt like a blob of jelly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face to my chest. 

"I-I love you boruto." I exclaimed,

"Y-you do?" 

"Yes of course I do!" I was so happy, it felt like my heart could stop at any moment and just soar through the sky. He slowly wrapped his hands around my waist and brought me closer to him squeezing me. 

"God, I'm so glad." He said cheerfully, a slight blush crept onto my face. I buried my face into his shoulder. He released his grip around me. Then grabbed underneath my chin and lifted me into a passionate kiss. We released the kiss and cuddled speaking sweet nothings till it was dark out.

Time skip due to me forgetting to add this one lmao

later that night

Boruto turned his head to my window and sighed. "I might have to go home Mitsuki." He said in a low sad tone. I gave him a sad pouting face. His face turned to a guilty expression. I caved in. "Be safe when you walk home, my Sun." I said to my new lover. 

"I will, my moon." He smiled at me and planted a quick kiss on my cheek before leaving.

Time skip due to my aunt being weird

The next dayy

Boruto pov

I jumped out of bed and got ready for the day. I was going to hang out with Shikadi, but I wanted to bring my love with me. When I got to my moon's house I knocked on his door, hoping he wasn't still sick. The door slowly creaked open and a tiered Mitsuki appeared before me. "B-Boruto?"He questioned groggily, still half asleep and probably wondering if he's eyes were playing tricks on him. He's so cute when he just wakes up!

"Do you want to hang out with Shikadi and me?" His eyes widened a little. 

"Yeah that would be great." He smiled and turned to get ready. I waited for him outside until he came out and basically tackled me to the ground. "I love you, Boruto." He said with his gentle soothing voice. I blushed and grabbed his hand, lifting him onto his feet. "Come on, let's go." I said. "Oh, and, I love you too."

Time skip brought to you by savanna not remembering her own house address

With Shikadi

Shikadi pov

I waved to Boruto who was holding Mitsukis hand and running over. I knew it. I smirked to myself quietly as they drew near. "So... you and Mitsuki, huh." I said snarkily, with a huge grin stretched across my face. They both turned bright red. 

"Sh-Shut up." Boruto said flustered. I laughed and sat down. 

"Aww you two are so cute." I raised my eyebrows. Mituki sat down and placed bouto on his lap, snuggling into his back. 

"Mitsuki st-stop it, you're embarrassing me." Boruto said with his face looking like a tomato. Mitsuki lifted his face and rested his chin onto his shoulder. 

"It's not my fault you're the one who looks way too adorable to ignore." He commented. 

"Oh my god, you guys are too cute, stop it." I added. Boruto smiled and apologised. Soon it turned late and they both headed for Boruto's place. I walked home realizing I stayed too long and was going to get yelled at by my mom. "Well this is just great." I whispered to myself sarcastically. But the truth was it was worth it.

Boruto pov

As we got to my house I let Mitsuki in and we went straight to my room. I sat on my desk chair and Mitsuki shifted onto my bed gazing at me lovingly with his beautiful yellow snake eyes. I blushed. "We're having a sleepover tonight." I demanded. 

"I'd like that." He responded. 

"Not a question, but I like your enthuseasum." I slid my chair to him and started running my fingers through his hair. He seemed very pleased by my touch and leaned into my hand relaxing his eyes. We stayed like that till I broke away. "I'll ask my mom if you can stay the night." I explained and left the room. 

"Mom!" I called out while heading down the stairs. 

"Yes Boruto?" She questioned. She was in the middle of making dinner. 

"Can Mitsuki stay the night?" I asked. Please say yes I repeated in my head like a million times. 

"Oh of course." She said, giving me a smile. 

"Yeah!" I shouted running back up the stairs. I then launched myself into Mitsukis arms. "You can stay!" I exclaimed excitedly, snuggling up to his chest. 

"Aww, you're so cute when you're this happy" He smiled and planted a kiss on top of my head. 

"Yeah, I have the best boyfriend in the world." I said returning the kiss.

Time skip due to the silence in my house

After dinner and close to sleepy times

Mitsuki pov

I wrapped my hands around Boruto's waist and snuggled up to him and planted a kiss onto his lips. "I love you, Sun." I said planting another kiss on his cheek. He giggled burying his face into my neck. We heard the door creak and we quickly separated. Boruto's mom came in.

"It's time for bed guys." She said and closed the door. Boruto let out a sigh of relief and sat back down. 

"Boruto, are you really ok with this?" I asked. 

"Ok with what?" He questioned back, surprised and puzzled at the question. 

"Dating me. I mean, I'm not even a real person. I was made into this world." I looked away from his gaze. He giggled. 

"You need more confidence in yourself Mitsuki. I love you no matter what you are. It doesn't make a difference to me if you're human or even an alien." He sweetly said with the most caring eyes in the world. I snuggled up to him. 

"I needed to hear that. Thank you, Boruto." We both drifted to sleep... together...I love you, Boruto.

We'll last forever

Mitsuki x Boruto

           END

I did sooo good!! Thx for reading guys, your all the best. leave some comments if you want to tell me if you like it, hate it, I'd like to know. thx for reading.

P.s. im not exactly happy about it all so im going to edit a lot so if you want to reread it to see what has changed in the future then go right ahead!!

Byeee.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.3K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
9.7K 227 36
Basically what the title says bit David and sort of Max angst because I need more David angst and any newbies such as myself in the fandom probably m...
81.6K 1K 24
Discontinued. Thank you for reading! Cover Art: FlyingPings
67.4K 2.9K 15
Anxiety was the villain, the bad guy, or at least that's what everyone told him. Maybe, he didn't need to be the bad guy anymore. General TW includ...