Toxic Obsession: Massimo Maxe...

By LabLovely

[ MATURED CONTENT | ENGLISH ] Emperor Series #2, Massimo Maxence Vassily. Brielle Xara is arguably the most i... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 | Mature
Chapter 16 | Mature
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 | Mature
Chapter 22 | Mature
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 | Mature
Chapter 29 | Mature
Chapter 30 | Mature
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Physical Book Announcement

Chapter 07

37.8K 956 81
By LabLovely

Chapter 07

THE FIRST days of Brielle's job passed quickly, and the next days came. Thankfully, she is used to getting up early because the maids at the palace get up early and have their own responsibilities to complete. What is designated outdoors is only outdoors and the same goes to other areas. It's great because when they work together to set the table, no one is disorganized or unkempt, and everything is clear.

The tables for the Emperor and the servants are separate. Both the main area and the maid area are present. The food for the Emperor is being delivered to him. Because the helps are not obligated to assist in other areas, Brielle preferred to remain in the kitchen and dining area of the helpers in order to avoid that young man once she's done outside.

In order to distinguish whatever area they belong to, they also have their unique uniforms and colors. White and green laces are on Winter and Brielle, who are assigned outside. It's amusing because the maids wear uniform shoes and don't truly disregard the order. They certainly didn't resemble maids because they look expensive, and she felt at ease wearing the outfit because she thought the color complemented her.

Winter said from the main kitchen, "Brielle, you are being called by the Matron."

While uncomfortably dropping the sandwich she was eating, Brielle grabbed her senses to focus despite feeling nervous. Before getting up, she questioned, "Why?"

Winter approached her and said, "I don't know, but don't worry because all the servants here go through her hands. I'll just fix your hair."

Brielle froze as Winter drew near and pulled her somewhat curly, tan brown hair into a half-bun. She positioned the last curl and the front part of her hair, saying, "Don't worry, I can see myself in you from my early days here."

Winter smiled at her, and Brielle nodded back. Winter went straight to the servants' table, unlike Brielle who went to the Matron in the main kitchen. She was concerned since she wasn't ready and might run into the Emperor. Brielle was only bending because she could gradually hear the noise of the group of young Vassily as she dragged toward the main kitchen.

Oh gosh! Oh gosh!

She didn't turn to face the aristocracy as she passed the main table, but she sensed them do so. She walked faster out of humiliation as the men's laughter ceased as well. The idea that the Emperor might have been present and seen her made her even more frightened. She hopes he doesn't recognize or remember her because she doesn't want to get harmed quickly.

The main kitchen, where Matron was supposed to be, was reached by Brielle.

She mistook an elderly man who she assumed to be a cook for asking, the old man then asked; "What do you need, hija? Are you new here?"

"Yes, I'm looking for the Matron," said Brielle, nodding and grinning.

"Is that so? Just wait, she'll come back here,"

Brielle bowed once more and peered around. The idea of the elderly woman playing a joke on her once more made her scowl a little. The Matron is fortunate that Brielle is not immature because if she were, she would have given the elderly woman a bonk for what she was doing to her. She won't do it, though, because she isn't that kind of person and only has a need.

"Wow,"

When a man spoke, Brielle was shocked and whirled around. She timidly bowed to make room as she took a step back.

He looked behind Brielle, "So, you have a new chick here, Massimo!" the aristocrat yelled.

Brielle's hold on her uniform grew tighter as she got closer to attempting the impossible. She didn't bother to look back because she was worried he was there; she just grinned at the man in front of her. She was concerned he would identify her. because she had the impression that Emperor Massimo was standing nearby and watching her.

Brielle made an effort not to stutter as she wished the guest a good morning. She curiously looked to either side to see if Matron was there, but when she saw that the elderly woman was still gone, she became discouraged. She looked to the man in front of her, who appeared to be enjoying himself, and sagged her shoulders.

Brielle kindly said, "My dear Lord, I'm going back to my work," and took a step. However, when she passed him, she gasped when he put his arms around her to stop her.

He questioned, "What's your name?"

As Brielle returned the man's gaze, her eyes became wider. When she was able to see his entire physique, she forced a hard swallow. He and the Emperor are somewhat different from one another because she has never properly seen young Vassily, but due to his smirk, the man holding her appears to be a chickboy.

He also has a grating smirk, which some ladies might find endearing but not her. He looked good with a little white in his hair. He is neat and clean-looking, but she didn't like his smirk or the way he was looking at her as she gazed down at him. It appeared to reach so deeply into her spirit. Overall, he is quite attractive.

When he pressed her arm, Brielle blinked. "My esteemed sir, I'm leaving," she said as she quickly pulled her arm back.

"Hello Leaving, I'm Araullo," the man said with a smile. She actually gaped while scowling. She scowled, which made him smile even more.

Brielle said, appearing equally perplexed, "I am not... Leaving," even she was confused, "No, I'm going now."

Oh my goodness, what's going on? She suddenly felt so ashamed that all she wanted to do was disappear or be swallowed up by the earth. She turned her head away and started to leave, but Lord Araullo grabbed her arm once again to stop her.

"Wait, what's your name?" He asked again.

Brielle kept her mouth open. She really shivered as someone spoke behind her as she was going to speak.

The man said in a baritone voice, "Leave her alone, Araullo," adding sternly, "let go."

Brielle's shocked and uneasy gaze expanded. When she felt the man approach them from behind her, her heart sunk and her brain actually went blank. She is unsure of why she responded that way, but it's possible that she was apprehensive to meet him after their unpleasant first encounter. Aside from that, there is something else about his presence that makes her shudder, shake, and cause her heart to skip a beat that she is unable to put her finger on.

Lord Araullo asked, obviously perplexed and irritated, "What?"

When Emperor Massimo gripped the arm that Lord Araullo was holding, she completely gasped and exclaimed. Then Emperor Massimo aggressively said, "I said let go."

Brielle turned quickly to face the two. Emperor Massimo grinned insultingly as Lord Araullo scowled in defeat. Emperor Massimo's gaze suddenly focused on Brielle, and she struggled to pull her arm away as his hold on her only grew tighter. She's not sure why, but as she saw him frowning, tears started to gather in her eyes. She was only concerned that he might remember her peeking and immediately punish her or torment her.

"We were just talking," Lord Araullo said, grinning, before turning to face Massimo. "My apologies, Emperor," he added.

Brielle forced a hard swallow and turned to look at Lord Araullo; when she went back to face Emperor Massimo, her eyes began to water more as he was giving her a serious look. When Lord Araullo was right in front of her, she turned to face him, and he didn't appear to appreciate it. In a panicked attempt to reclaim her arm, Brielle bit her lower lip. She trembled.

Emperor Massimo eased his hold on Brielle when he saw that she was uneasy, but he didn't let go of her. In addition, after observing her emotions, he appeared to soften. She then realized how twisted the young man Vassily was standing in front of her.

She will never forget how captivating his eyes were, confirming that they were a brilliant shade of crimson. His tall nose, flawless jawline, full lips, thick brows, and long eyelashes also contributed to his all-around flawless appearance. Even though his haircut was attractive, it made him look neat and tidy.

There are actually attractive men like him. Emperor Massimo, though, is undeniably the most attractive being she has encountered from the third Empire. He smirked a little and appeared to notice that she was studying every feature of his face while her heart thudded.

Before coming to her senses, Brielle blinked repeatedly. She swiftly and firmly gripped her arm after regaining her calm, saying, "Good morning, Emperor."

Massimo smiled even wider before turning to face Lord Araullo and asking, "You want to drink?"

Even Lord Araullo was perplexed when Brielle turned to face him.

Emperor Massimo said in agitation, "Yes, of course, you want," and then he turned to face Brielle, ordering her to get him a fine drink as she shook in terror.

Brielle inquired in a perplexed tone, "E-Emperor?"

He glared and smirked at Brielle, causing her to lose her senses once more. She felt her heart race in panic as he then continued, "I finally found you, but why are you flirting with someone else so early in the morning? Do you want me to punish you?" into her ear. It appears that he purposefully gave her the order to avoid Lord Araullo out of jealousy. He added, "Go to the wine room and bring me a glass, bunny."

Bunny?

Brielle stepped back and nodded nervously.

"Now,"

And when she nearly ran in circles, those were the largest strides she had ever taken. She was even more astonished to hear the Emperor curse severely as Lord Araullo was being forced to depart. But it was the footsteps she could hear behind her and the big, hulking figure dominating at her back that made her quake.

The Emperor is following her.

•••
Lol, mukhang may sumusunod na galit sa likod. As you can notice, update muna ako ng update. Saka ko na ie-edit lahat pag tinamaan ako ng kasipagan at may napansin ako, or pagkatapos nalang ng story na 'to. Overall, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 3.8K 35
What if the one courting the girl you like turns out to be the one you will also fall into? Yolo, a basketball athlete and architecture student didn'...
90.4K 982 39
Mature Content || R-18 || SPG
2.2M 57.4K 55
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
2.7M 58.4K 47
Jeremy Tyler Yamaç Montellion is an animal tracker in the MAFIA'S ORGANIZATION. He is indeed skilled when it comes to hacking, stalking, and tracking...