𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 || ᴅᴇᴀʟ...

By aicamchl

ʀᴏɢᴇʀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ⮕ ᴊᴏʜɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ "I'll choose you over and over again, babe. You'll always be my one true love." He... More

Prologue
1 - Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
2 - You're my Best Friend
3 - Is this the real life?
4 - Is this just fantasy?
5 - This thing called Love
6 - Safe and Sound
7 - Fly away, far away
8 - Don't feel no pain anymore
9 - You were made for me
10 - The end of the view
11 - They said we made a perfect pair
12 - Pull yourself together
13 - A sham it seems
14 - It's you I adore
15 - No hate, no fight, just excitation
16 - How it hurts deep inside
17 - I try and mend the broken pieces
18 - Don't break the spell, darling
19 - Rain running down my face
20 - You win, you lose
21 - I'm falling apart
22 - Every way I go, I'm bound to lose
23 - This is a tricky situation
24 - I can't face this life alone
25 - There's no way out of this for me
26 - Can barely stand on my feet
27 - You know I'll never be lonely
28 - My game of love has just began
29 - You made me live again
31 - I live my life for you
32 - The words of love
33 - I really love you
34 - I love you 'til I die
35 - An amazing feeling
36 - Sunshine from the rain
37 - Just like the first time
38 - The waiting seems eternity
39 - With a heavy heart
40 - I'll always be here
41 - Funny how love is
42 - That's what love is
43 - I guess we're meant to be
Epilogue - The last one
UPDATE: Book 2/Sequel

30 - I'm happy at home

358 21 39
By aicamchl

"Please wake up for me, love." I heard a voice mumbling against my ear along with barely audible sobs. "Can you hear me? I'm here. Please wake up." The voice continued and my body jolted awake and my eyes fluttered open. "Oh, thank god!" the voice excitedly said.

My eyes adjusted to the light and I blinked several times before I looked around. The room was white, I can hear complete silence except mine and John's breathing, and I saw an IV line attached to the back of my palm. It dawned on me that I was in a hospital.

I looked to my left and I saw John's face. It was pale and his eyes were red, he was crying. He reached his hand over the top of my head and pushed a button, probably to call someone, then his hand went back to my hand, tightly squeezing it then he brought it to his lips and kissed my knuckles. "How are you feeling, love?"

"I...I-I don't know, actually." I sighed. I was confused. Why am I here? "Are you nauseous? Does your head hurt? Does anything else hurt in your body?" He continuously asked and I tightly shut my eyes then opened it back again, I was furtherly confused.

A nurse came in pushing a mini rolling cart and John immediately moved to the side, giving way to the nurse so she can be near me. "How are you feeling Mister...." she looked at the clipboard attached on the foot of my bed then looked back at me and smiled "...Taylor?" I looked at her then shook my head, I don't really know what I'm feeling.

She nodded in understanding then went ahead to move my fringe to the side and she pulled... a gauze? What the hell?

"I'll just clean this up for you, then I'll give you a new bandage, okay? It'll be quick and easy." She said as she gently rubbed the area with a cotton ball and my face winced a bit when I felt a sting on that area. "There we go. All done." She smiled then she looked up to check the dextrose that was hanging in the IV stand at the side of my bed. "It's almost finished. I'll be back with another bag, then we can process your release papers. Do you have anything else you want me to do for you?" I shook my head then she bid goodbye and left the room with her cart.

John sat back to where he was seating a while ago and held my hand. "Why am I here?" My voice was weak but I had to ask. He gave me a small sigh then he leaned over to me. "You passed out after the show, love." he started and I furrowed my eyebrows. I could not remember that happening. "And... And you hit your head in the steps of the drum riser, that's why you have a small cut at the side of your forehead."

My eyes widened and I breathed deeply. "Oh god..." I started and he kissed my cheek. "W-Why did I pass out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I'm not sure. They haven't told me anything yet." I nodded and turned my head so I would be looking at the ceiling.

"How do you feel?" I'm getting sick of the question but I still answered. "I think I'm okay, but I'm not so sure, to be honest." I said and I saw him nod from my peripheral vision.

There was a small knock at the door then it opened and the nurse from before entered along with a female doctor. "Hi. I'm Doctor Williams, I'm a resident doctor here." We both nodded and she smiled then continued. "So Mister Taylor, I see that you went unconscious that's why you're here?"

"From what I know, yeah." I nodded. She hummed and looked over to the clipboard then looked back at me. "I suggest that you have a complete bed rest for twenty-four hours when you get home, meaning no walking, no sitting at long intervals, and no strenuous activities, okay?" John and I looked at each other, puzzled as to why I would need to be on bed rest if I just passed out.

Doctor Williams must've sensed our confusion so she spoke again. "It'll be best for your baby, Mister Taylor." She smiled and I heard John's gasp. "What?" I was obviously surprised and the doctor shuffled uncomfortably and cleared her throat. "You're two weeks pregnant, I thought you two knew." She said.

I heard soft sniffles from John and I gave the doctor a nervous smile. "R-Really?" I asked and she nodded. My boyfriend's arms immediately enveloped my body tightly and his sniffles turned into full-on sobs. "Finally! I'm so happy, Rog." He whispered.

"So, Mia here..." the doctor pointed at the nurse beside her "...she will be changing your IV bag into a new one, then you're free to go home. I've already signed your release papers and someone will pick them up before you leave, okay?" I smiled and Mia did what she had to do then they congratulated the both of us then left the room.

John kept giving me little pecks on the lips and he has a wide smile plastered on his face. "Oh my god! I can't believe it. It's happening, love. We'll finally have our own family." He was shaking my body in excitement and I couldn't help but feel happy, too.

But along with the happiness that I feel is the the feeling of nervousness too. I am anxious and I am afraid. I want this baby, I really do. But I am afraid to lose this again. My heart would be so heartbroken and I would literally die if anything happens to my future child.

My boyfriend felt my body tense a little bit because he was holding me and he pulled away and looked in my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head and looked down. He curled his finger and pushed my head back up so I could look at him. "Tell me what's on your mind, love?"

That's when tears began to stream down my cheeks and John frantically wiped my cheeks with both of his thumbs. "Why are you crying, my love? Please tell me." There was a hint of fear in his voice so I held his hand and rubbed my thumb over his palm. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just... just...."

I hiccupped as I tried to stop myself from crying and he held my hand tighter. "Tell me, love." He looked at me intently and I sighed before continuing. "I'm afraid to lose this baby again." My voice came out as a whisper and I looked down, my hands were shaking and I felt his body hugging me, his hand rubbing my back in an attempt to calm me down.

"I'm here, love, don't be afraid. I'll take care of you and our baby. I promise I won't let anything happen to you two, okay?" His voice was soothing and I nodded as I instantly relaxed in his arms, my head resting in his chest.

He kissed the top of my head twice then he ran his fingers through my hair. "I'll take care of you, love. You'll be safe with me." He whispered and he slipped his hand between us, rubbing my tummy that hasn't turned into a baby bump yet.

I pulled back and kissed his lips. "Thank you. I love you so much." He nodded and kissed me back, then his lips went down and kissed my tummy, too. "I love you and little Roger, too." I giggled and he smiled with me.

My IV bag is almost empty, which means that we'll be leaving this place soon. "I want to go home." I said as I settled back into the bed, laying down then pulling the thin blanket over my chest. I have been sitting long enough for my back to hurt and the doctor said that I shouldn't be doing that.

"Just a little over an hour more, love. We'll be out soon." He said and I shook my head. "No. I mean I want to go home, as in back to England."

"Two more weeks, love. Can you wait that long, or do you want to fly back home now?" We are currently in Switzerland and we have to perform in a few more cities, then we'll be back in London. "Yeah. I think I can wait. I don't want to be a burden by cancelling the shows." I said and John made a noise as he stared at me. "You'll never be a burden, my love. Are you sure that you want to finish the tour?"

"I want to." I smiled and he nodded. "Okay. I want this tour to be over too so you can rest properly and I can take care of you and baby blondie." I laughed at his little nickname for our baby. "How do you know that our baby would be blonde?"

"I don't." He giggled. "But I want it too." He said and I smiled as I involuntary place my hand over the top of my tummy, rubbing it up and down. I already feel very protective over my barely-there bump and I will do anything to make this pregnancy successful.

"But it's okay if the baby doesn't want to be blonde, I don't mind. I'll still love it, whatever hair color it may choose." He added and I nodded, pulling myself up and kissing him on the lips.

"I feel so lucky to be starting a new life with you, babe. I wouldn't want anyone else to be with but you."

-

I don't know how to thank everyone who is still reading this book but I really, really do appreciate you all! Thank you for still sticking with me. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 493 85
"𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒,𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑒.𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒" (Slow burn)
367K 8.9K 105
Roger Taylor ~ <3 #1 in #BohemianRhapsody 10/1/19 Xx #1 in #RogerTaylor 12/1/19 Xx #1 in #Queen 20/1/19 Xx Several updates every day, so please read...
40.7K 1.7K 22
a book documenting the after-effects of an act as simple and innocent as pairing up an a-level student desperate to make his uni applications shine a...
45.3K 1.7K 60
What if John Deacon, bassist of Queen had a daughter before he married Veronica? Well, this is her story. Though the moment that brought John and his...