Dean Ambrose Love Story ( Fin...

By deanambroseluvsme12

Kayla is a new WWE diva with a horrible and scary past who found a passion for wrestling. When she meets the... More

Leaving Louisiana
Dean and Stephanie
Debut
Naomi, Paige, AJ Lee, and Camron
Dare
My Past
Kiss
My Dad
The Rock
Samantha
I need you
Author's Note
Heartache
Royal Rumble

Never Falling In Love Again

716 25 0
By deanambroseluvsme12

Dean's P.O.V

I watched Kayla walk out the room with her bags and tears in her eyes as she told me " Have a nice life." I walked up to Kayla but she already closed the door.

" DAMMIT!!!" I screamed at myself. I guess this is what it feels like to be dumped and broken hearted.

What have I done? We just got back together and I fucked it up again!!! Why can't I ever be in a good relationship. I just lost my world ... it's all over now.

I got my suitcase and noticed Kayla packed my suitcase for me. After I was done getting dressed and finshed shaving I decided to call Kayla. When I called it went to an automatic voicemail. After she didn't answer after my fifth call I decided to look at her selfies in my phone. As I was looking at her pictures Roman called me.

 I pressed " answer " then said " Hello? " Hey man what's up with Kayla I saw her crying and when Renee walked up to her she told her to leave her alone! Seriously man what's up with her." Roman asked me really concerned. I decided to tell him because he deserves to know what' going on with his niece and he's the only person who WON'T kick my ass.

" Well ... we just broke up again." WHAT?!!!" I heard a familiar voice say.

Then it hit me.

OH SHIT IT'S DWAYNE!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

That was short I know but I don't really have a lot of time to update because I'm moving and stuff so I might not be updating in at least 2 or 3 days. sorry :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 40
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
207K 13.5K 24
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
530K 17.7K 168
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
159K 5.2K 35
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π–Ύπ—’π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—„π—‚π—‡ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗆𝗒 π–½π–Ίπ—‹π—„π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‡π—‚π—€π—π—π—Œ. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚�...