Sunshine| Hopelice

By Lalisa_unicorn

[Completed] In which Lisa loves the sunshine, and she's the reason why Hoseok shines. "She is my dancing qu... More

Note
Prolouge
U
N
S
H
I
N
E
Epilouge
Note

S

1.5K 79 0
By Lalisa_unicorn

She is gazing at her sunshine, when the camera pans to her.

She smiles awkwardly as she realizes she was accidentally caught admiring Hoseok as he dances gracefully on stage with his members.

This was not the first time this had occurred to her. However, whenever this occurs, she makes a point of concealing her lovely smile.

Because that smile is reserved exclusively for Hoseok, her ray of sunshine.

The sunshine casts a glance at the screen, and upon seeing her, he smiles. Nobody notices because Jungkook is currently enacting his part.

It's excellent timing.

She is the reason Hoseok is always vibrant.

Manoban, Lalisa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 34.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...