Through the Trees [DEMO]

By jellyfishcryptid_

THIS IS THE DEMO FOR A BOOK THAT HAS NOW BECOME A COMIC You can find the comic here: Tumblr = ghostyb0is Devi... More

1 - Blood (Gallons of the Stuff)
2 - Eyes Like Broken Christmas Lights
3 - Who Are You, Really?
4 - We All Share the Same Graves
4.5 - Light 'em Up
Final A/N

Before you Read

404 7 2
By jellyfishcryptid_

Update: As of June 2021, I have decided that I will be rewriting this story. I'll keep this version of it up for now, but once I'm done with the new one I'll be unpublishing it. If you're just now finding this story, apologies for the numerous plot holes and poor writing, the rewrite will be much better :)

Hi! Welcome to Through the Trees! I hope you enjoy your time reading this!

I just wanted to put a quick disclaimer about what some of the chapters will contain, for some of the subjects will be very triggering/uncomfortable for some readers.

There will be a lot of swearing in this book (I mean... if Jeff's in this book you know he's gonna be cursing every sentence or so haha), but I wanted to warn you anyway!

This is a Creepypasta book, so blood and gore is obviously gonna be mentioned in here, but I'll still put a warning up where it gets extra gory and descriptive!

There's also gonna be mentions and implications of abuse (psychological, physical, and sexual) and misogyny, which is basically hatred towards women. (Here's the definition from Google: dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.)

If a part of the story starts to head towards something that could potentially be triggering to some readers, it'll have this box in front of it:

🥀╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗🥀
[insert warning here]
🥀╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝🥀

Also this is based on my own personal headcanons for these characters, so I do not want to see any comments about people saying "But [character name] doesn't act like that!" Or "that's not what happens in [character name]'s story!" Please keep those comments to yourself. Thank you.
And speaking of comments, do not role play in the comments section either. All other comments, however, are completely okay! I love reading comments so I actually encourage it lol

ALSO also (this is the last thing, I promise), this is not Jeff x Ben!!! This is not KillerDrowned, this is not a romantic story, this is a story about how a platonic friendship was formed. Nothing more.

Here's a better picture of the cover (which I drew myself!) because Wattpad really likes decreasing my cover quality for some reason:

Alright, now with all of that out of the way... thank you for giving this book a try and I sincerely hope that you enjoy!

Have fun!

- Pinetree

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 984 47
"Hey Jeff?" "Hm?" "C-Can I ask you a question?" "What is it?" "Why did you cut your eyelids..?" He chuckled softly and stared at me without blinking...
299K 11.3K 30
*Editing* - PART 1 OF 3 (Heart Shaped Blood Stains) - Kate Chambers was a sixteen year old sophomore, already moved out and on her own with...
25.3K 668 56
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ------------------------------------------------ S N E A K P E A K : I slowly brought my right...
180 1 7
So, yes, this is a Creepypasta fandom fanfiction, so it will have all, or just some, of the Creepypastas/horror characters. So, it's a Laughing Jack...