The K Sides

By sweetkao

- Bakugo has been split! n. TW: Swearing ﹃﹄the characters in this story don't belong to me, they belong to Ho... More

A logical explanation

Incident

238 13 2
By sweetkao

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

The day started out as usual, students hurriedly dashing through the halls to get to their classes, some talking amongst each other with no worry, and others bidding 'Good Mornings. After all that, the corridors were empty with no trace.

Again, as usual.

Class 1-A was waiting for their homeroom teacher to enter, for about 10-20 minutes perhaps. The homeless looking man was almost never late, he's always seen bundled up on the floor in his sleeping bag often scaring many students while drinking a caprisun. How odd.

All the while, everyone seemed to be chattering. Kaminari and Sero bickering over oranges and apples, Kirishima laughing like the literal sunshine incarnate he is. Midoriya doodling on his notebook. Aoyama looking to the distance with that twinkling smile of his. Tokoyami secretly giving Dark Shadow snacks. Pretty noisy, like always.

But the noise died down when Iida requested everyone to keep quiet and to go back to their original places, while making his signature hand chopping.

[He almost hits someone square on the head but we don't talk about that here.]

"Everyone! while we are waiting for Aizawa-sensei we shall stay in our seats and keep quiet as to not disturb the other classes having lectures!"

"I'm starting to get worried..." Yaoyorozu drifts off

Kaminari, ever the short-circuited man cries in distress. "WHAT IF HE DIED?!"

"Kaminari-kun, I don't think we should jump into conclusions. It's only been minutes. It's possible that he's just a tad late.." The black haired girl says

Midoriya, being the (overly) observant person he is notices the empty seat infront of him after he was busy doodling on his notebook. ".....Kacchan's not yet here either."

"Maybe he's late?" Uraraka inquires

The freckled boy worries "No....Kacchan's never late. He'd rather die than be late in class. He's said it himself.."

Tension in the room seemed to rise

"I'll look for him—" Midoriya stands up, getting ready to leave.

"No need, Midoriya-kun! I'll look for Aizawa-sensei and Bakugou-kun outside." Iida says

The greenette was about to protest until the big wooden doors of the classroom slid open with a huge THUD revealing a disheveled, extra tired, extra hobo looking Aizawa muttering under his breath.

"Problem children, all of you, always getting into so many difficult situations, always giving me a fucking headache...."

The teacher shuffled to his desk, still whispering to himself.

"I don't get paid enough for this..."

After a deafening silence, Sero spoke up "Sensei, did something happen?"

Aizawa sighs heavily "....I'll cut to the chase,"

"Bakugou has been hit with a quirk."

. . .

"EH?!?!?!!???"

Midoriya fully stands up, knocking his chair to the floor. "IS KACCHAN OKAY???"

"IS BLASTY OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"IS HE IN ONE PIECE?!"

"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!?!"

Questions, questions, questions hurling everywhere, making Aizawa's headache worse and worse by the minute. His eyebrow twitches.

"EVERYONE!!!!LET AIZAWA-SENSEI TALK FOR A MOMENT!!CALM DOWN!" shouts the class president, though his attempts were overlooked.

Aizawa bangs on the table beside him to gather everyone's attention.

"Quiet down, brats." He says, deadly calm, this 🤌 close to fuming.

"Bakugou was hit with an emotion quirk. We are investigating the area where he was found. Until the quirk user, villain or person is found, we've estimated that the quirk will last for a few days....."

The tired teacher rubs on his bloodshot eyes with obvious contempt.

".....I hope....."

Midoriya slowly sits back down but then suddenly remembering the knocked chair....he nearly lands on his arse.

He doesn't seem to care seeing that he's frantically trying to find his notebook and pen in his iconic yellow backpack to keep track with this phenomenon.

All of a sudden, Kaminari let out a big sigh of relief.

"Houf......good thing he's not dead."

"KAMINARI!"

"What?! I just said he wasn't dead!"

The freckled boy was briskly writing on his notebook, muttering indistinctly.

'Tail man' was about to ask a question but the teacher disrupts him with a grunt. "Ask all your questions about the incident to Bakugou himself."

"But how? he usually just flips us off and—"

"—You can come in now."

A boy, who suspiciously looks like Bakugou walks in with shiny black dress shoes going pitter patter every step he takes. He has black rimmed glasses and he wears a navy blue suit donned with pins and such. One being a light blue rose right on the suit's lapel.

The look-alike smoothly made his way infront of the class gifting them a small wave of acknowledgement.

Man.

Did everything about this guy scream intelligent.

. . .

This'll be a loooong 'few days'.

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

n. Kao

A/N for the multiverse fic: haha I hope I finish the next chapter because I'm so PUMPED to write all the other ideas I've had in mind.

A/N no. 2: My midterms are coming up and I MAY not update for some weeks. I could write here and there but I can't sit down and write in a sitting. So sorry about that ;(( But I do look forward to all of your comments in the 2nd chapter of this story.

Next up on 'The K Sides', is an explanation from our dearest! Stay cool as always guys gals and non-binary pals:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.9K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 20.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
482K 32.5K 48
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
235K 21.1K 25
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...