The saiyan warrior of orario...

By Son_Azuki1201

Hey everyone, it's me SonAzuki3000, the author of this book, well I accidentally lost my account. So I'm rewr... More

A/N
Bio
A Party, and a visit from Grand Zen-oh?
Grand Zen-oh's request, and another world
Arriving in Orario. Meeting and joining the Hestia Familia.
First Day in the dungeon. Meeting the sword princess.
One more thing
Poll results
Just a random update
Merry christmas! I guess?
A show of true power! pt 1
A show of true power! Pt 2
Happy New Year!
A show of true power pt3
Looking for a rabbit
Questions
A message from Y/N
Why I haven't updated in a while
Investigation
Hiatus

A fight against a monster. A glimpse of Y/N's true power

4.2K 65 140
By Son_Azuki1201

Y/N: "Oh what's this? The author updated twice in the same week? Are you finally getting off your lazy butt and doing something?"

Zuki: "Shut up you irrelevant fictional character, I just something important to say to them at the end!"

Y/N: "Ok, just start the chapter already.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Y/N'S P.O.V.

(Credit goes to whoever drew this)

That was one strong looking Minotaur, it even has weapons. I can tell it has experience, it was definitely stronger, faster, and smarter than the first one we saw. I guess that not a lot of adventurers survive when they meet it, since it took their skulls as trophies. I looked over to Bell and the woman, they look petrified. Heh, maybe this one would offer more of a challenge.

Minotaur's P.O.V. (Bet you weren't expecting that, one more thing, the Minotaur understands bits and pieces of the human language, so it won't have very good grammar)

My name is Rakkarat Thunderhide, I'm one the strong Minotaurs alive. I currently about to face strong looking human, I shall tell you how it got to this point. I and my little brother, Zarbur Orcbody(Kinda sounds like Zarbon), was walking through the fifth floor of the dungeon, how we get there? Well, some adventurers come onto our floor and try to kill us, but unfortunately for them, they left opening to higher floors and some of us managed to slip through. Most of us split up, a few went in groups, I and Zarbur go together, I needs to protect my brother, I know that the humans believe that we monsters know nothing but violence, but that not true, it a very big lie. Some of us have families, some try to befriend the humans, but they end up dying. Most of them becomes the Xenos.

So we saw an adventurer, they was new to the fifth floor. They wasn't suppose to be here, if one wants to go to lower floors, they must put on sufficient armor, but these one had little armor, he was a weak looking human, who reminded me of an almiraj, all he
had was a breast plate.

My brother thought he were easy prey, and ran towards him, I didn't want to involve myself in this, so I stay behind and watch from shadows. Zarbur chase the human and the human ran fast. He got ran to dead-end and look at brother terrified, I think he wanted to die. Then the human yell, brother was confusion, I was confusion too. Then a human appear, the human did not see Zarbur, then the human sees Zarbur, the human is gotten ready to fight him, but the human speak to the human. Then another human come and slash Zarbur. His bloods fell on almiraj human. My brother...has died. That made me very mad, I want to kill them, so I ran very fast and when I got there, the strong looking human got ready to fight me.

Minotaur: *INTENSE ROARING NOISES* (translation: (You think you can beat me! I am the best, the king of Minotaurs! I AM RAKKARAT!)

(Pick whichever one you want)

Narrator's P.O.V.

The Minotaur lunged at Y/N, who blocked the attack.

Y/N (thinking) : 'The impact wasn't very hard, it was stronger than a saibamen, that's for sure. So it could definitely kill Yamcha in one blow.'

Y/N released  more of his power and threw it to the ground. It got onto it's feet quickly and it tried to come at him again. But in rage, let it's guard down and exposed it's other arm. Y/N saw this as an advantage, so he cut it's arm off, but it regenerated.

Y/N (thinking): 'Regeneration, interesting... let's try something.'

The Minotaur checked it's new arm out. Before deciding to lunge at him and try to hit him with it's weapon. Keyword: try. Unfortunately for the Minotaur, Y/N did something Gohan should've learned: he dodged. The Minotaur realized attacking with a weapon would slow it down, so it put down its club, and resorted to attacking with it's fists, but it was still too slow.

Y/N made multiple consecutive slashes at it's chest area, but again it regenerated.

Y/N(thinking) : 'How strong is it's regeneration?'

Quickly coming up with an idea, Y/N punched the Minotaur in it's midsection, so it flew backwards, then flew towards it so fast it looked like teleportation. He switched the sword to dagger form real quick, then stabbed it in the same area he punched a few seconds ago. While the dagger was lodged in the monster's midsection, he switched it back to sword form, so the blade of the sword came out the back. Y/N pulled his sword back out, but the moment he pulled it out was the moment the Minotaur regenerated.

Y/N(thinking) : 'Can it regenerate from ki based attacks?'

With this thought, Y/N infused his sword with ki making it glow a bright blue.

(Focus on the sword, not Trunks)
-meanwhile with bell and Ais-

Both were in awe of Y/N's skills, neither one of them expected any of this. The monster Y/N was fighting was a legendary beast, it regenerates super quick, plus it's super strong and shows no mercy, that was the reason Ais, who rarely expresses emotion, was petrified at the sight of the tyrant. She had a run-in with it once, she was very lucky to be the only adventurer to survive against it. Even so, it heavily bruised her. Bell was in awe of how strong Y/N was, it made him feel pathetic, and weak. He wanted to become stronger, not so he can look cool this time, he wanted to be a hero too! He didn't always want to be saved by others, he wanted to save them. But when Y/N's sword glowed blue, that really surprised them.

-back to Y/N-

His ki infused sword threw the beast off for a moment, but it quickly regained focus. Without wasting a second the Minotaur dashed at Y/N and tried to hit him. That was a wrong move, because in one quick slice the monster's left arm was gone. This time it didn't regenerate. Y/N smirked at finding how to defeat the monster. He stabbed the monster in the gut, and it roared in pain. Then he moved the sword upwards, slicing Rakkarat in half, and he did it future Trunks style. The monster turned to dust, and a rather big monster stone, along with a Minotaur horn, fell on the ground, showing that it had died. Y/N killed the monster, it was never coming back.

The blue hue of the sword faded, signaling that Y/N stopped his ki from flowing into it. He picked the stone and horn, put them away, then turned to Bell and Ais with a smile on his face, as if the whole fight never happened. What confused both of them the most was how Y/N was supposed to be a level one adventurer, and yet had killed a beast said to be as strong as a floor boss. He didn't even look like he tried very hard. To Bell there was something odd about Y/N, granted he was nice and friendly, but something about him felt divine. To Ais, Y/N was different from most of the men, and some of the women she met. At first, she thought he was an overconfident person who thought he was better than everyone else. She thought he was probably going to ask her out, and she'd have to reject him, like she did to many others, but he didn't even seem to know who she was.

Y/N walked towards the duo, he stopped in front of Ais, and spoke to her with a genuine smile on his face.

Y/N: "Hiya! I'm Y/N, and over there's my friend Bell. What's your name?"

Ais could tell if he was being honest or if he was pretending.

Ais: "I'm Ais Wallenstein, it's a pleasure to meet you, *turns to Bell* both of you."

Y/N: "Likewise."

Y/N proceeds to look at Bell, who is seemingly frozen, staring at Ais. Y/N swore he saw Bell blushing, even though Bell was covered in blood. How he could tell you may ask? Well it's really simple, plot. In an instant Y/N was in front of Bell.

Y/N: "Yo Bell, you okay buddy?"

Bell came back to his senses, got up immediately and ran away. Y/N turned back to Ais.

Y/N : "Well that happened."

Ais: "May I ask a question?"

Y/N: "You just did, but ask away."

Ais: "What level are you?"

Y/N: "Well, I just started adventuring today. So I'm a level one."

This impressed Ais, today was his first day, and he already slayed the king of Minotaurs.

Ais: "Then you're really strong, that Minotaur you slayer was the king of the Minotaurs."

Y/N: "Some king he is..."

Ais: "What?"

Y/N: "That's not a real king, I don't think a king would just leave all his subjects behind just to kill some people."

Ais: "That's a good point..."

Y/N: "I should probably catch up with Bell, I'll see ya later."

Ais: "Goodbye."

And with that, our fourth wall breaking saiyan left the sword princess behind in the dungeon. What happens next? Find out next time on Dragon ball supe-

Y/N: "Wrong show dude."

Oh right, thanks. Find out next time on The saiyan warrior of orario!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys! Zuki here. So you're probably wondering why I updated really early and why the chapter is shorter than usual. Well first off I wanted to thank Matt_Shoots124  for supporting me every step of the way. Thank you! And I also wanted to ask who you want as a love interest. I'm not going to be doing a harem, so if you wanted one then sorry.

So the girls you have as love interests are:

Ais Wallenstein

Goddess Hestia

Liliruca Arde

Yamato Mikoto

Tiona & Tione Hiryute

Ryuji Lion

Eina Tulle

Anyone else?

That's it for today, hope you all have a great morning/afternoon/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3K 73
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au
96.5K 3.6K 28
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π–Ύπ—’π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—„π—‚π—‡ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗆𝗒 π–½π–Ίπ—‹π—„π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‡π—‚π—€π—π—π—Œ. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚�...
433K 36.6K 100
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
424K 13.6K 97
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...