𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’ππˆπƒπ„π‘ π’πˆππ‹οΏ½...

By GeekGirl043

What if this whole time Peter Parker had a secret sister, separated at a young age. This whole time she had s... More

Cast
Prolouge
Lilian Anderson
Peter Parker
"You don't know my name?"
Oscorp
Spider Powers
Wound
Answers
Care
You can't swing on the ground
I'm Not Ready
No More Hiding
80% of your Job
A Bad Friend
Mayor of Tokyo
My Fault
Bad Lizard
Mother Hubbard
Explanation and Rant
The Fight
Secrets
What to Do
Goodbye Junior Year
πŸ•·PART 2

Family

222 6 1
By GeekGirl043

"Catch!" I tossed the piece of toast into the air, Peter catching it swiftly and stuffing it into his mouth. He slung his backpack straps over his shoulder and nodded at me.

"Let's go." I grabbed my own bag from the floor and drank one last drink from my coffee before following him.

Once I passed through the door Peter locked it up.

Aunt May had to go to work earlier today so Peter invited me over to walk to school together.

The past few days I had tried my best to get things back to normal. There still wasn't much talking between Gwen and us. Well, more specifically between Gwen and Peter. Relationship stuff. Gwen still managed a smile around me or some small talk. Peter, however, is not giving up on getting her back.

The words that Mr. Stacy still haunts us. I know that Peter had been staying away from Gwen because of what he had told us. Peter blamed himself for so many things. He doubted himself and preferred to push her away but I personally thought that he shouldn't ignore his feelings for her. It's because he loves her that he thinks distance is the best but it is going to drive him crazy.

I also know that Gwen had visited Peter a day after the funeral and he made it clear things were over. I really wanted to scold him for that because there was still a chance for him. It was obvious Gwen feels the same about Peter but duty comes first apparently. However, he has been different lately. He is fighting for Gwen again and I know this will improve his mentality.

Now, there also happens to be the situation on Aunt Sophia. Aunt Sophia has been very busy lately and she comes home during school hours but goes back so I rarely see her. I can not avoid the fact that she knows about my secret and about my brother. How much longer can I keep this up? Maybe introducing Peter to his aunt can progress to telling our aunts about us. First Aunt Sophia and then May. Yeah, this should work. I hope.

"You are thinking way too loud. Chill out," Peter said, tapping me on the shoulder. I turned to him with wide eyes. Can we read our thoughts now?

My alarming face made it too obvious to Peter what I was thinking and he raised his hands. "No, I can't read your mind okay!"

I sighed in relief because my head is in too much of a whirlwind right now for him to see. "I just...I can sense something wrong." Peter added.

I flicked my eyes between the road and him.

If I want to do this to make things easier between us, I have to tell him. I need to tell him my aunt knows and the best thing would for them to meet.

I noticed that we were close to the school so I finally spoke. "Uhm, Peter, can we go back to your house today there...there is something I need to tell you," I mumbled. Peter looked at me and smirked.

"About time. This aura of worries has been making me sick for days." He teased, fanning the air with his hand. I narrowed my eyes at him.

-----------------------------

"What the- Did you have to say that to her?" Peter exclaimed, grabbing me by my shoulders and shaking me. I squirmed out of his hold and fell to the floor.

"I was mad okay! I didn't know what I was saying I was just...frustrated!" I snapped back, looking up at him from where he sat on his bed crisscrossed. Peter sighed and slapped a hand to his forehead. "Isn't this what you wanted though?" I mumbled, breaking eye contact.

"What?"

I bit my lip, mentally deciding the next words that will come from my mouth. "It's just that...you wanted our aunts to know about us, right? Well, this is our chance-"

"No. I never said that. I don't even want them involved in this. We have to protect them."

"So then what we just hide forever?" I sat up straighter. "I am not saying we have to tell them about our identities just that we are family. And I mean...aunt Sophia already knows about our identities anyways so...might as well." I finished. 

Peter stared at me for a few seconds before plopping his face into his hands. 

"Peter, you are going to meet her first. We need to make progress."

----------------------------------

"Bring me the plates please," I held out one hand while the other was still turning the chicken on the pan. I felt nothing come to my hands. Frowning, I look over my shoulder to see Peter completely dozed off, staring out the kitchen window, his jaw tight. 

Fear. I feel fear.

I sighed, turned down the heat from the stove, and washed my hands. We were now standing in my kitchen. The weekend came and I dragged Peter to my house early in the morning to help me prepare for when Aunt Sophia arrives in the afternoon. Technically I didn't tell him we were going to do this today. I just wanted to do this as fast as possible and I could see Peter was hesitant about it. 

"Peter I get it. This is all happening so quickly, I get why you would be scared-"

"It's just-" a new wave of emotion crashed into me coming from Peter. Pain. It hit me so hard and sudden that it brought pain to my own heart. I set a hand over my chest. It was so strong. So so strong...and that's when I heard his voice break when he spoke again. "...will I be able to protect them both? Will I make the same mistakes again...and again and again." His head now hung low, a single tear rolling down his cheek. 

I wanted to cry too. I felt all his pain and all I can do is comfort him. I reached for his arm, turned him to me, and wrapped my arms around him, placing my head on his chest. "I know it's scary. But you don't have to face this alone. I'm here," I whispered. "I'm here."

We stayed like that for a few seconds before he pulled away and wiped his tears, turning away from me. "You needed the plates right."

I gave him a soft smile, "Yes," Right when I turned back to the job I was previously doing, I heard the front door open, making me freeze. She's back early...

Peter turned to me with his eyes wide, plates already in his hands to pass to me. Aunt Sophia then came into view, her eyes cast down and rummaging in her purse. She sighed and that's when she looked up to find me and Peter in the kitchen looking back at her. 

Aunt Sophia flicked her eyes between us, her brows furrowing. "Umm...Lilian. I didn't know you would have someone over." Aunt Sophia didn't look at me as she spoke, but her brown eyes set on Peter, and my brother stared back, his eyes wide. 

"Aunt Sophia," I began, making sure I had her attention as I approached her slowly. "This is...Peter," Her body stiffened. "Peter Parker...my big brother."

And the purse that was once hanging from her wrist fell to the ground. It landed with a thud only to be followed by silence. I could see as her eyes turned glassy as she stared at him, her mouth parted. She was speechless. 

Peter wasn't looking any better. I could see the panic in his eyes again. It happened quickly but suddenly Aunt Sophia walked to him and hugged him, a sob coming from her mouth as she held Peter. Peter stumbled a bit as she latched on to him, his arm hanging by his sides. Slowly, but surely, he raised his hands to settle gently on her back to return the embrace. 

30 minutes later we sat at the dining table, a weirdly more calm silence settled over the room. "I am glad I finally got to meet you, Peter," Aunt Sophia spoke, Peter smiling as he stuffed a piece of chicken into his mouth. "I only got to see you as a baby. I wasn't around much while you were a smaller and I apologize...and I apologize for everything else. For not making an effort in finding you even after your father told me not to for Lilian's sake."

I clutched my fork a little tighter at that. 

"I am here now," Peter responded. "It was quite umm...weird of him though. Separating us but also having an intention for us to meet again."

"You know it was because of me Peter," I mumbled, taking a sip from my cup and avoiding eye contact with the both of them. "What he ended up doing was putting the burden on Aunt Sophia. Did he even tell you something was wrong with me?"

"Well...not exactly." She said softly. I hummed as a response. "But I also wanted to speak to both of you about that. About the spiders."

Ah, I knew it was coming.  Peter coughed and put down his fork. "Lilian told me that she...discussed it with you."

"Was it really a discussion though-" I muttered.

Peter gave me a look before speaking again but Aunt Sophia beat him to it. "My intention was to stop Lilian at all costs from going out there again." I froze and looked at her. "But after days of being able to think...I realize it may be impossible."

"Yup." I nodded. 

Lilian stop let her speak, Peters voice entered my head. Our eyes locked as I received his message and I rolled my eyes. 

"All I can do and say is...please just be careful." This surprised me. Was she really okay with this after yelling at me? "I know both of you are more than capable of taking care of each other. You have abilities that I will never comprehend. You two started this for a reason and I know you cant stop now so I will support your secret identities and just pray that no harm comes to both of you. Got that?" Aunt Sophia finished, her gaze going from me to peter, waiting for us to respond. 

I was still in shock so I turned to Peter to avoid her eyes. She took that better than expected, I spoke to Peter.

I am also a little startled right now but this still puts her in danger.

Relax. We just have to be more careful than before we can do this.

I know but still...

Look she supports it. She is okay with it. That is it. She will keep doing what she does and we keep doing what WE do. Simple.

Peter pouted. It is not as easy as-

"Okay, what is going on here?" Aunt Sophia blurted. Peter and I turned to her and mentally cursed. It must have been weird for her just watching as we exchanged facial expressions in total silence. "Are you two like...speaking telepathically or something?"

I cleared my throat and shrugged. "Yeah. Something like that."

Aunt Sophia gasped. "Oh- I was kidding I- wait you can actually do that?"

"Sibling bond I guess." Peter laughed.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Yes, Amazing Spiderman 2 will be here soon. I had said that two more chapters because I did have something planned but I completely forgot what else I was going to do. 

IT WILL COME BACK TO ME THOUGH!! Haha

Thank you for supporting this book!

It's cool how the MCU is moving. The Loki series is looking good. We have the Eternals, Shangchi, and Spiderman No Way Home this year. WHERE IS THE TRAILER I SWEAR!!!

Also! If you are into anime or some kpop I have a TikTok account. User: itcomebackaround

I post a few edits here and there on all my fandoms. Also if you want to follow my Twitter. User: stillnotme043. Not very active but do use it for twitch streamers and kpop news.

Once again thank you and I will be back as soon as possible with the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.7K 97
You're Peter Parker's sister and returned for his graduation after running away 8 years. You and Aunt May made amends but Peter still holds a grudge...
129K 4.5K 40
[PETER PARKER x OC] "Do you ever have that one person you really wanna tell about your powers, but you can't?" Luna Leeds, adopted sister of Ned Le...
51.1K 1.3K 62
After Tony takes away Peter's suit he thinks it'll stop Peter from being Spider-Man but little did Tony know that there is a deeper reason Peter patr...
7.9K 139 27
Peter Parker discovers he has a twin brother that works for Hydra! How will he save him and other kidnapped kids under Hydra's control?