One Directions Vampire mates

By park_kiara99

"Kyra!" I yelled. As he put her over his shoulder she beat on his back. Let her go you sick bastered I yelled... More

One Direction vampire mate
5 Hot mystery boys
Kiara's awake
authors note
Jekyra's plan part one
Jekyra's plan part two
Kiara's Night out and a new friend
were back sorry for escaping
Questions and powers
Lets get to know each other Niall
No more Jekyra for you Blondie
Meet Mr. Glover part one
Meet Mr. Glover part 2
Happy Thanksgiving
author's note
OMG DENTON!!!
Beach Day
Kiara's Past Ex-boyfriend
let's cheer up and forget part one
Let's Cheer Up and part 2
Birthday Month!!!!
The Four Queens of nature
what happened and why can't i remember
The 4 Queens Of Nature And Supernaturals: Kiara, Haley, Jekyra,and Rachel
Training Starts Now

All good things must come to an end at some point

49 2 0
By park_kiara99

Third person's POV

   Kiara,Jekyra, Rachel, and Haley are now hiding from the boys and kids we are playing hide and seek at the park now.  "Come on this way" wispered Kyra. Pointing towards a small cave.

"What no there could be spiders or snakes." Rachel shrieked. Kiara nodding along with her. "Ready are not, here we come." Shouted Louis. "Never mind go." said Kiara pushing them in the cave.

As she was doing so the witch was casting a spell on the cave where sat the man who made Kiara not trust any man but her dad and brothers. And now the guys. 

They moved a little father back and stopped. Niall and the rest of the seekers were looking everywhere for an hour and by now the girls were gone into a lab. Where they were hand cuffed. In the bottom of the dungeon.

"Haley can't you do any spells or something?"  Asked Rachel. "Nobut Kiara you should be able to speak to Harry. I somehow unblocked a power in you that you share with all of us and that's speaking to us in one voice. Now hurry. "

      Liams POV.

"Hello can you here me boys? kids?

We're being trapped in some place." "Who's that "Louis asked. "Its me Kiara now help please were in trouble were scared please hurry."  Said Kiara crying.  Kiara. Please calm down. Said Malachi.

And that was that next we saw vision of where they were which is Haley's power. Harry growled and he took off.

Kiara's POV

Fuck how the hell are we going to get out. I thought. The boys won't make it on time with this sick bastard standing here watching us. So Kiara have you missed me he smirked.

No now let us go Josh. We don't belong here or to anyone but the boys. Well they don't know where you are now let get you down we have unfinished business  now don't we. No your not touching me or the girls even if I have to die fighting you,you sick bastard.

Listen hot stuff you girls are mine and you will carry my seed if it wasn't for that blood sucker of yours she would still be here with me but she left me for him and never came back . He killed her! He shouted. And I'm going to kill every last one of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.8K 72
Our love withered at the sight of another in his arms, could there be any coming back from this? His eyes on her, her lips pressed against his as his...
16.7K 998 8
I felt like I was going crazy. she should've killed me. but she taught me how to live again.
21.6K 1.5K 37
Started writing :- 3 Feb 2017 Highest Rank #16 Dtd. 24.03.2017 Enjoy reading my book. ***** "What's rubbish you are talking? I am not this type of gi...
19.8K 1.2K 13
"Ny stop fuck wid mi ino or else maa guh fuck yuh up" He stared directly in my eyes pointing his index finger at me. "Fuck up who?? Guh fuck up yuh m...