Ms. Overconfident ll Im Nayeo...

By Riel_shiz

[New/ re-written version of Ms. OC] "I'm your crush aren't I?" "I have a girlfriend" _ Lee Y/n, a transferee... More

.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important announcement

Chapter 2.

2.3K 108 74
By Riel_shiz

Chapter 2- First day

Nayeon

*Knock Knock*

Opening my eyes upon a white ceiling, I instantly grabbed my phone and check the time. 7:34. I groaned, rolling around and stretching my arms at the same time. I pulled my body up and let my orbs scan my same old room.

White, with a touch of purple. I'm not really a pink girl, and gold is just over exaggerating. Yes I'm rich, I've seen alot of gold related things, even a statue of a jaguar made of gold. I'm not flexing, I'm just tired, my summer wasn't fun and thrilling at all.

It's mainly here in this boring old house.

"Nayeon, you need to get ready. Your Mother and Father are expecting you to go to the company building for a meeting" James.

Allow me to introduce James, the head of our family's guards. A 1st dan in taekwondo and a black belter in judo. He's a good friend of my Father, he's my personal bodyguard/ babysitter. Basically, he's been here since I was one and forever until I die.

Ok that was too dramatic, but it's true. I haven't got out alone by myself. Considering my parents roles in the industry, it's a hard life. My Father owns one of the most grossing companies out there, while my mother is a fashionista/model.

I know some kids dreams to have a fashionista mother and a CEO father, they always look at the good side of it that they didn't even bother knowing the bad side and effects it will do to you as a kid.

I'll skip the sad parts of my life and focus on the now, the present. Just like what Master Oogway said 'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why they call it the present'

"Yea I'll get ready" same old routine.

__

"Aren't you supposed to be happy that it's your first day today" James tried to enlighten my morning.

I poked the food presented in plate. I don't have the appetite. "Have you met a senior happy in the first day of school?"

"Well, you will meet Ms. Yoo and the girls in the next hours, don't you miss them?" He poured me a glass of water.

"I do but I don't miss that jerk" I referred to my ex.

"No one misses him, for the greater good you need to forget him. Also, did you agree to your parents?" he asked.

"About what?"

"About handling the business in Korea after graduating"

"Do I look like I have a choice? Good thing your there with me."

He went silent for a couple of seconds, curious on why it suddenly became silent, I titled my head up."Mr. Im and I had a conversation about my promotion as his bodyguard. I'm afraid I can't go"

"What?!" I slammed my palms to the table. "Why did you agree? You know your the only one I have James. You were there for, I don't know ever since I opened my eyes!"

"Nayeon calm down. You'll have a new bodyguard once you arrive at Korea"

"No. This has gone too far, I've already agreed to take on the business even tho I don't want to-"

"Nayeon, we've made a deal" he reminded. In a second, I calmed down. Why did I accept that stupid deal.

Y/n

"So your not a transferee student?" I sat down at the driver's seat. Jennie at the passenger.

"Yea, I have a brother he's kinda popular in campus" she responds.

"That makes you popular also am I right?" I started the engine.

"Nah, not quite. I'm just a mediocre so don't worry" she assured.

The whole ride was actually pretty great. I got to know her more, her hobbies, her pets and other stuff. I'm becoming more and more comfortable around her, let's just say my last experience with a girl like her didn't end well.

Arriving at the University, I parked my car to a spot under a tree. A huge sign presented the University's name, I motivated myself mentally and turn off the engine. Jennie got out and I followed with my backpack hooked to my shoulders.

Jennie stayed beside me as we walked in the entrance. A sea of students flooded the lobby, their eyes glued at us, what I meant was Jennie. Some students started gossiping. Is it about me? No it can't be it's my first time here.

Just as I thought, Jennie's expression changed her eyes darkened while her smile still remained the same. What's happening?

"Hey Jennie you o-"

"Yes, can we head to the library to get your books?" She requested.

I nodded slowly. "Yea sure"

Yes, I'm curious on what's that about but if it's something personal I better not cross the line. The walk to the library was silent and awkward, her smile disappeared fully once we stepped inside the library.

The librarian sat calmly at her desk, I knock on the wooden table to not scare her.

"Oh what is it dear?" Asked the lady.

"I'm here to retrieve my books, the name's Lee Y/n"

"Give me a second dear" she left.

Glancing at Jennie, she look like she's thinking, deep. The jolly girl I met at the house, became low within a step in this University. Thinking that I should ask her, the lady got back making me focus on her instead of my friend.

"Here sweetie. Have a nice day" she smiled.

I smiled. "You too, you ready to go?"

She snapped back to reality. "Y-yea. . Let's go I'll help you find your locker. Can you carry all of those?"

"Yea, why are you suddenly timid anyways? Nothing will happend, I'm here." I assured.

Carrying the books in my left hand, side by side, me and her reached the lockers. Of course, the majority of students stared at her like a criminal. Their eyes can tell all of the judgemental thoughts they want to spill.

Me getting quite irritated by it, stood an inch closer to her. We reached the lockers and not so many students was there, I could the ease in Jennie's eyes.

"What's your first class?"

"Chemistry" I retorted.

"Your second?"

"Literature"

"I'll meet you at literature class then" she waved her hand.

"Wait aren't you getting your books?"

"I have something important to do. See ya at literature" she grin. What a fake reaction.

Shrugging it off, I faced my locker, entering the code, I noticed the locker beside mine was different. It has a sticker 'QB' and a little crown beside it. I quickly forget about it and arrange my books. After a few minutes, someone approached the locker beside mine.

A strong scent of vanilla made me stop and adore the smell. Vanilla is actually one in the list of attractive scents, and I could say their not wrong. It's addicting and luring. Whoever's behind that locker door has some great taste.

It all changed when she talked.

"You should stay away from that bitch" she mumbled, but enough for me to hear.

What the fuck. "Excuse you? What did you say?"

"I'm just warning a newbie like you about her. Your new here so just take it as an advice" she insisted.

"Who are you to call her a bitch?" I fumed.  "Why is it because she's gorgeous and your no-"

She shut the locker door, which was the only thing preventing me to see her face and now that I see her clearly, maybe I was wrong about it. "Not" my voice became low.

"No one can tell me that, and who are you to say that? Look at your face, what an eyesore." She snapped.

I chuckled, trying to stay cool. "Well this eyesore of a face that I have, has attracted many women and men. Some even begging me just to taste this lips of mine" I stated.

"So if your saying that I'm ugly. Ask the models that I've slept with ok?"

That's not true at all, well technically, it is but we didn't do anything kinky. We literally slept in one bed, all four of us. Don't ask how and why we did that, it's a long story that I won't tell because it will literally took all of the space in this chapter.

Going back to this confident girl infront of me, whose ego is extremely high, is now dumbstruck. Letting me win this conversation.

"That was easy, I didn't k-" what she did next was unexpected.

"Why did you slap me?!" I held onto my right cheek.

She gave me one awful glare, not daring to answer my question. Eyes darted at us as whispers of the students poured the hallway. She wasn't bothered at all, she was only looking at me, while I on the other hand, was confused and embarrassed.

Out of the blue, some girl appeared beside her, tall, fit body and has a powerful aura. Thinking she would punch me, I readied myself. But instead, she dragged the fuming lady out.

"I'm so sorry for what happened, she haven't got her medicines yet" she apologize on behalf what I believe is her friend.

"Yah! YOO JEONGYEON! You said that like I'm mental!" She bicker.

"You are, now let's go your humiliating both of us" they left.

I can't believe I just got slapped, by a bunny.

_____

*KRINNGG*

"Good afternoon class, my name is Professor Green and I'll be teaching you chemistry for the rest of this year" he introduced.

I'm currently sitting at the back table, just me, no one beside me, well except my bag that I place to hopefully lessen my loneliness.

"As you know, here in my class were going to experiment and do a ton of exciting science stuff. So you'll need a pair with that, I've done some arrangements and here I have your partners" he showed a piece of paper.

Professor continued explaining, as my eyes travel around the room, examining student after student, I stopped at one particular person. It's the girl at the hallway.

"Finally, Lee Y/n and Chou Tzuyu" said Professor.

I didn't hear all of the partners, I was too busy in my world that I forgot to listen. All I know is, I got some kid who is Asain as my pair. Getting my bag out of the chair, I straightened my posture and wait for her.

She, and yes, a she, just by her silhouette you can tell she's a girl. Approaching me without no doubt in the world, tall, thin, big eyes. That's her, she also wore a uniform. I didn't knew they had uniforms.

My eyes landed on the pin in her chest. Student. Council. President. Huh? Wait what?

"I didn't knew there was a transferee here" she said, her tone was cold as ice.

"B-but now you know. Haha." I laughed nervously. She's very intimidating, her aura is something else.

"And an awkward one too." She affirmed. Ouch. I watched her sat next to me. "Don't be intimidated by me, I'm not an awful person. Unless you piss me off"

I gulped. "Yes ma'am."

"Since you and your partner will be together for the rest of this school year, might as well know each other. So what we're doing today is getting to know each other"

All of us groaned. "What is this, Middle school?" Some guy complain.

"Oh c'mon guys, just listen to Professor" some girl persuade. Teacher's pet?

Nonetheless, we listened and start surveying our partners. This girl, if I remember correctly, Tzuyu and I did our own things as the rest of the class questioned each other. Clicking my pen due to nervousness.

Agitated whether to ask her or not. Oh fuck it.

"Tzuyu. . righ-"

"It's Chewy not tsu-yoo" she corrected.

"Oh, then Chewy what is your bac-"

"19, Taiwanese, Gemini, I like reading, playing with my dog." She rapped. Eminem is shaking. "Is that all? I'm doing something"

"Yea, that's all. What are you even doing?"

"It's none of your business"

But still, I eavesdropped, I can't control my curiosity. She was writing something on her notebook, a poem perhaps. No wait, a speech, a welcome speech. Her handwriting is quite pretty, and so does every sentence. Except one.

"It's wrong." She was startled.

"Nothing's wrong" she insisted.

I sighed. "You see. . ."

Mina

"Have a great day come back again" I bowed.

Finally, my shift has ended. I tuck the loose strand of hair behind my ear as I clean the countertop. A local café near my University is where I'm working, of course to pay our bills at home and other stuff.

"Are you done?" Someone asked.

"Yes, you don't have to wait for me" I took out my apron.

"It's ok, besides it's noon the moon is about to show and it's dangerous for a girl to walk around"

"Look who's talking" she chuckled.

"C'mon I'll walk you home" she offered.

"Chaeyoung. . ."

"Mina. . ." she mocks. "I'll buy you ice cream"

"Fine"

___

"So. . How's your relationship between Y/n?"

"It's strong, she always text me on time" I responded.

Oh, I forgot to introduce to you this girl beside me is Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung. A fellow colleague of mine at the café, me and her have the same shifts and became close considering we have the same ages.

She bought us ice creams, mine is red velvet while hers is strawberry.

"Eomma's birthday is coming up and I hope you to see you there" I invited.

"It's an honor, wouldn't miss it your majesty" she butler bows.

I playfully roll my eyes. "Pshh! Here you go again treating me like some royalty"

"But you are, your my princess after all" she joked, but it didn't look humorous in her face.

"And who are you? My princess charming?"

"Could be." She stared at me, but immediately took her word. "Y/n is your princess charming I mean"

Her expression became low after she said that. She's not good at hiding her emotions, and right now it's showing. We reached my place, so I couldn't ask her right away on why did her expression became like that.

"I'll see ya tomorrow princess"

"You too simba"

__

This chapter is quite boring. . 😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 9K 37
Nayeon is a well known beauty in her university. She believe in a saying that 'She get what she want' because of her look and everything. Also she is...
2.8K 235 19
L/n Y/n, one of the best professors in a university meets Im Nayeon a professor the same age as him. What Y/n doesn't realize is that they've met yea...
185K 7.7K 55
If there are things that the campus crush a.k.a Yoo Jeongyeon would be willing to learn, that would be the How's to Im Nayeon's heart, but would the...
52.2K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...