Jensen Ackles One Shots

By mylittlelove19

Just a few cheesy but fun one shots about Jensen. They will often revolve around him and the show, and involv... More

Jared's Friend - Part One
Jared's Friend - Part Two
Jared's Friend - Part Three
Jared's Friend - Part Four (final)
Pregnant at a Convention
One Night Stand
Social Media/Pics
Secret from Jared
Inappropriate texting
His Mistress
Break up
Stunt accident
Unsupportive Family
Pregnant from visiting
No Air
Speak now
Meeting J2 Pt 1
Meeting J2 Pt. 2
Photo Shoot Surprise
Like Uncle Jared
Cute Q/A's
Fighting
It's not easy
Self-defense
Surprise with kids
Two daughters
Lonely Call (smut)
Babies?

Stalker Fan

832 14 0
By mylittlelove19

Being engaged to Jensen, then leaving the show. After running into a weird fan, things get scary as he starts popping up more and more.

Warnings: Stalker, fear, language.

I am wrapping up my time on Supernatural. It has been such an amazing experience. It brought me the most important people in my life; my fiancé and our closest friends.

I giggled as Jensen and I walked out of the restaurant, with Jensen holding my hand. "Hello." I heard behind us. We spun around, and there was a guy about Jensen's age maybe a little older. He smiled at me. "Hi there." I said politely.

His smile grew, "Hi, uh, I'm sorry. I'm Kyle. I'm a huge fan." His eyes stayed on me so I smiled back at him. "It's nice to meet you, Kyle. I'm Adelyn. This is Jensen."

"You are very pretty." He ignored my mentioning of Jensen, and his gaze on me seemed to intensify, making me a little uncomfortable. "Oh. Well, thank you. It was nice to meet you. We have to go now." I said, the vibe was getting more and more awkward by the second. "Right, of course." He nodded.

Jensen put me in front of him as we started walking again, wrapping arms around me. Then, like always, he opened the car door and helped me in.

Once we were driving he grabbed my hand, "That was a little strange." I commented. He laughed as he nodded, "I think you met your first in-love fan, sweetheart."

"Did you see how he was staring at me? It was pretty weird." He shrugged, "Well you are beautiful."

Two weeks later, I was back home in Texas and out doing wedding plans. I came out of a shop and was face-to-face with that fan from Vancouver.

"Adelyn. I hoped I would run into you." His voice sent a chill up my spine. "Oh. Hi, again." I said awkwardly.

He got a bit close for a stranger. "I knew you would remember me." I cleared my throat, "I try to remember my fans once I meet them." I tried to down play remembering him, because it looked like it meant way too much to him for me to remember meeting him.

"Could I take a picture with you? I was too nervous last time." I nodded, "Yeah, of course."

He got someone to to take a picture of us on his camera. Then he turned back to look at me, that same intense gaze from last time. "Thank you. You're my favorite actress."

His big smile made me very uncomfortable. "I am very flattered to hear that. I uh, have to run." "Of course. I'm sure you have other places you need to be." I nodded, "It was nice to see you again." He waved as I walked away, "You too! See you around!"

Once back in the car I called Jensen. "Hey, baby. What's up?" "Hey, handsome. Um, so I'm out doing some wedding stuff, and I'm sort of freaking out." I gushed and took a deep breath.

He laughed, "Having second guesses about marrying me?" "No, God no." I said with a laugh. "Then what, is it just overwhelming.."

"I saw that fan again. The one you teased me is in love with me. It was like he was there waiting for me." I admitted as my hand were shaking a little from the vibe that guy was giving off.

"I'm sure it's a coincidence, baby. Some fans come up around set hoping to see us. Maybe he just happens to live around Austin." I sighed, "I don't know. Maybe I'm over-reacting."

"Okay, baby. If you want to have someone there with you just let me know." "Thanks, for not just calling me crazy. He was even weirder this time, or maybe it felt that way because I didn't have you with me." I said softly, rubbing my face.

He chuckled lightly, "Yeah, I'm sure it was scarier that way, baby." "I can't wait for you to come home next week. Even if it's only for two days."

"I can't either, gorgeous. I miss seeing you every day." He sounded sad. "Me too, Jay." "I have to run. I'll call you again tonight, maybe a video date?" He asked hopefully. "Sounds perfect, honey." "I love you." I smiled, "I love you too."

The next day I was at the grocery store, and I felt like I was being watched. I scanned around and didn't see anyone. But the feeling didn't go away, so I tried to hurry to get out.

As I climbed in my car I saw him. That fan again. His eyes were glued to me. I threw my car in gear and took off.

Before unloading my car, I made sure the gate was secure and the alarm to the house was set. I was a bit freaked out seeing that guy two days in a row. And he was just watching me with that intense stare. There was a feeling screaming in my gut saying that something was wrong.

So, once everything was put away I messaged Jensen and told him to call me when he could because I needed to talk to him.

About an hour later he called. "Hey, Jay." "What's going on, baby?" "I saw him again today. He was watching me at the store." I blurted, the fear creeping back up in my body making me tense.

"Wait. What?" He asked, confused and worried. "Yeah. Still think it's a coincidence? I'm really freaking out." I had to stop myself and take a deep breath. My words were coming out quickly.

"Maybe not. Did he come up to you this time?" "No, he was just watching me. It gave me the creeps is all. I'm just, freaking out now. I'm scared." I admitted, feeling stupid and paranoid but not caring anymore.

"I'm getting you a bodyguard. I don't like this. Especially with me not being there." "Yeah, I don't like it either." I mumbled.

"Is the house locked up? Everything is set? You're safe?" He was sounding more worried this time around. "Yeah, the gate is shut, and the alarm is on. I'm alright. It's only that I'm starting to get freaked out by this guy popping up."

"You and me both, sweetheart. I'll go get with Cliff and we will get someone for you so you aren't alone, just in case this is more than a coincidence." He said definitively. "Thank you, Jense. I love you." "I love you too, baby."

The next day my gate alert was dinging, telling me that someone was there. I looked through the camera and saw it was a delivery.

"I'm looking for Adelyn Thompson. I have a flower delivery." I looked at him and the truck, it looked legit. "I'll come out to you. I'll be right there." I told him. I walked out there, not wanting to open the gate just in case.

He handed me a big bouquet of red roses. "Thank you." I said with a smile. I assumed Jensen was just trying to help me feel better. He nodded at me then drove off. I pulled out the card and froze. It wasn't from Jensen.

~Adelyn,
I hope you like these. I hope I see you again. You'll see me soon.
-Kyle~

I looked around, from what I could see of the street it was empty. I went back toward the gate and threw them over. I didn't want them anywhere near me or in the house. I took off back toward the house at a brisk pace.

The day after that, I was delivered a teddy bear and chocolate covered strawberries. Again with a note about seeing me soon from Kyle.

My body guard was there when the next flower delivery pulled up. He went out to the gate and refused the delivery. I was getting pretty shaken up.

This was quickly getting scary. He was stalking me. He wasn't letting go of this.

Jensen got home and everything stopped. It was like he knew that Jensen was home and didn't want him to see all of it. Or maybe it made him upset that my fiancé was home.

Two weeks and another handful of weird deliveries and notes later we were at a convention.

It felt good to be away from home. I had Jensen, Jared and Misha here next to me with both body guards. This would be my last convention as part of the cast.

Jensen kissed my head as it was closing in on time for me to take the stage. "It's getting closer to the wedding date. You two getting excited?" Misha asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, really excited. I'm so ready for the planning stress to be over, that's for sure." "She's been a trooper about all of that. She practically planned everything on her own, more so since she left. I helped pick out the food, the cake and my tux." Jensen half-joked.

It's true though, almost everything has been my doing just running it past him after the fact.

I got up to stretch and decided to peak out to see how many people were here. But when I scanned the crowd my blood ran cold. I gasped and turned around, letting go of the curtain.

Jensen saw my face and jumped up rapidly, and rushed over to me. "Baby? What is it?" He put his hands on my upper arms, tilting his own head down so he was looking me in my face. I took a shaky breath.

Jared and Misha got next to me, both looking as concerned as Jensen. "He's here." I said, then buried my face in Jensen's chest. His arms held me tight, making me feel safe.

"What." Jared sounded pissed.

"I'm right here, baby." Jensen whispered in my ear, then kissed my head.

Misha looked out the curtain where I had. "Which one is he?" I turned my head so he would understand me, "Front row, a few in from the middle aisle. Red shirt and jeans, black hair." I told him.

I watched Misha, then Jared, find him in the crowd. "That's the guy who's been following you and sending you things?" I nodded, "Yeah. That's him. God... I thought I was getting away from him."

Jensen tightened his arms around me. "I'll keep you safe. You're not going out on that stage."

Jared and Misha nodded along with Jensen's words. "Absolutely not. This stops today. We will flip the schedule around if we have to." Misha assured softly.

Jared talked to Cliff and my body guard Logan. "Hey, can we get security and get someone out of here? Like, is that do-able?" Cliff shrugged, "I'd love to, but that isn't up to me. We'd have to talk to the people running this. Why? What's going on?" "Addie's stalker is here. Front and center waiting for her."

Twenty minutes later and they had pushed my panel to tomorrow, apologizing to everyone. Then as everyone filed out security approached Kyle. I watched them subtly take him off to another room, to inform him he is no longer welcome here without a crowd watching.

"That's crazy. I'm sorry that you were ever scared." Jared's words were soft. We were now waiting for Jensen's panel. He wasn't crazy about the idea of me being without him next to me. So Jared and Misha promised to be here with me, and of course Logan and Cliff would be here too.

"Thanks. I don't know how to process this. I mean, how am I supposed to get this to stop?" Jensen sighed, "If he doesn't stop then we will just get everything to the police. We've been keeping documentation, and we will make sure that he isn't allowed near you if it comes down to it."

That was the last thing I wanted, but I couldn't live my life being stalked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 4.1K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
626K 1K 48
idk exactly what this is gonna be but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
108K 3.9K 73
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
40.9K 2.6K 65
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...