Mystery Santa

By MissTeriousWrites

Lavelle loves christmas,but dislike spending it with her family. Her and her mom never see eye to eye on anyt... More

I. The Boss
II. Game Time
III. Chocolates!!!
IV. Whoops
V. Consequences
VI. Doctor's Visit
VII. Alone
VIII. Who is Blushing
VIV. Christmas Tree
X. You Win
XI. Complicated
XII. Anxiety
XIII. Meet My Mom
XIV. Standing Up
XV. Love and Presents
XVI. The End

AUTHOR's NOTE

470 14 1
By MissTeriousWrites

Hi everyone,💛

I just want to say that this story is purely Fictional.
Which means that:
1. The traits that the characters will show does not reflect them in real life.
2. This is only scenes made in the Author's mind.

I just want to clarify things out so that all of the people who'll read this story is fully aware.

This is a certain scene that I want to write it comes from my mind which always thinking about my friend who has a birthday on december 28 I want this story to be sucessful for her, becuase I have always a shoulder to cry on to her. And this story is my appreciation for her being a good friend to me and not leaving me on my darkest day Loveyou My living diary.

This story contains sexual scenes and isn't suitable for young readers. It also contains scenes that might trigger you. It also tackles lgbtq+ topics ang scenes that might not be suitable for some readers. If you feel like this way is too much for your like, it's fine to remove the book on your library. The Author will either understand.

You are warned.

The author is an effieciently effective declaimator for the past 9 years until now and a good story teller. The details of the story is based on my colorful imaginations and also i do some research for this.

Credits to the rightful owner/s of the picture/s that I will be using int his story, including the cover of the story, my friend just saw it somewhere and then I though that it is the right cover for my story.

--Cast of Characters--

Regine Velasquez-Alcasid as Zyra Raquel Abuel

Lea Salonga-Chien as Gwen Lavelle Gonzales

Dawn Zulueta as Katrina Luiza Mendoza

Martin Nievera as Christian Maximo Gonzales

Pops Fernandez as Cielito Meliz Abuel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 272 35
Skylar fights against her father for the death of her mother, but that fight might become the death of her. We always knew the time of sorrow would d...
6.2K 124 6
There is a Christmas party that is being held at Canterlot High, that the students can go to with their family. The Main Six, however, are having a b...
17.5K 875 33
Maia had her chance to tell everyone, but she blew it. Now their back, back to their home, back to their life style, back to school and it sure as he...
162 15 15
Tina Brown was spending the summer california and while she's there she meets this guy that comes out of no where and she tries to avoid him as much...