Midnight 🐺

By personal09z

"You are mine," 7 year old Zayn tells 5 year old Harry. "Don't touch me," Harry said. He then somehow gets ou... More

Prologue🐺
Chapter 1🐺
Chapter 2 🐺
Chapter 3 🐺
Chapter 4 🐺
Chapter 6🐺
Chapter 7🐺
Chapter 8 🐺
Chapter 9 🐺
~Chapter 10 🐺~
~Chapter 11 🐺~
~Chapter 12 🐺~
~Chapter 13 🐺~
~Chapter 14 🐺~
~Chapter 15 🐺~
~Chapter 16 🐺~
~Chapter 17 🐺~
~Chapter 18🐺~
~Chapter 19🐺~
~ Epilogue 🐺~

Chapter 5 🐺

1.6K 84 5
By personal09z

Remember to comment and vote, love you all so much 🥰

~Zayn's POV~

It's been two weeks since I last saw my baby, he hasn't been to school and I even tried to get his address from my dad but he said that it was not possible since that is breaking the rules.

I have tried to talk to Niall and Louis but they didn't come to school either.

Well Louis was with Liam.

And Niall well he was probably with my baby.

I hated not being able to see him, and it was killing me!!!

I could feel my wolf become more desperate each time and I knew that when Harry came back to us it will be hard to control myself.

Walking towards my classroom, I started to smell his scent and I knew he was here!!!

I follow the scent.

When I get there I see Harry and an tall man with curly hair hugging him!

What the fuck?!

I walked towards him and grabbing him from the waist.

"Who The Fuck Are You? And why are you hugging my baby?" I asked angrily with a possessive voice.

"Oh my god Shawn, You are here," I heard Niall's voice and when I turned to look at him, he was running towards the tall man.

"I missed you beautiful," he said hugging Niall tightly.

"I missed you too," Niall said. "Wait why are you here? I am happy you are here but aren't you supposed to be in school?" Niall asked.

"I came to live here, I missed you guys so much, I wanted to surprise you guys so when I came I saw little baby Hazza and then you came," he said touching Niall's face like it was a precious diamond.

"You have no idea how hard it was to wake him up to come to school," Niall said looking at me with angry eyes.

"Can you let me go, jerk?" I heard my baby's voice.

He then got off and moved away from me.

Making my wolf mad as he didn't like being away from him.

"Harry I need to explain," I said with a serious tone.

"Well I don't want to hear you," he said crossing his arms in annoyance.

"You have to listen to me," I said with a firm tone.

He looked at me and I could tell that he wanted to cry and that made my heart tear down into million pieces.

"If he doesn't want to talk to you he doesn't have to," Shawn said, putting Harry behind him and looking at me with a serious expression.

"News flash, he is mine so he does have to listen to me," I said angrily.

"Well I don't care, and if he doesn't want to talk to you he won't, not on my watch," he said.

Then he turned to look at my baby.

"Let me take you to your class Hazza," Shawn said, then grabbed Niall's hand and they walked to my baby's classroom.

I don't like this Shawn guy!!!

Harry's POV

I had to come to school today, after two weeks of not coming and I knew for a fact that this was a terrible idea.

I was walking to my classroom when I felt someone's hand covering my eyes.

"Who is this?" I asked confused and worried that it might be Zayn.

"One of your best friends," he said and I new right away that it was Shawn.

"Oh my go, Shawn," I said and took off the hands of my eyes and hugged him.

"I have missed you little one," he said.

"Who The Fuck Are You? And why are you hugging my baby?" I heard Zayn's voice with a possessive voice.

"Oh my god Shawn, You are here," I heard Niall's voice.

Niall is deeply in love with him but Shawn only sees him like a best friend, but he is so possessive over Niall, one time Niall went on a date with a guy and when Shawn found out that Niall had kissed the guy, he lost it. Niall hasn't found his mate because he still has to wait for his birthday, but I think Shawn is Niall's mate if I am being honest.

"I missed you beautiful," he said hugging Niall tightly.

"I missed you too," Niall said. "Wait why are you here? I am happy you are here but aren't you supposed to be in school?" Niall asked.

"I came to live here, I missed you guys so much, I wanted to surprise you guys so when I came I saw little baby Hazza and then you came," Shawn said, touching Niall's face.

Told you, I think that they are mates...

"You have no idea how hard it was to wake him up to come to school," Niall said looking at Zayn with angry eyes.

What Niall had said was true, he had convinced me to come today, even though I felt like shit and didn't want to see Zayn.

I then remember that Zayn was still holding me in his arms.

"Can you let me go, jerk?" I said annoyed taking his  hands away from me.

My wolf felt sad just like I did, but then I remembered why I was mad at him.

"Harry I need to explain," he said.

"Well I don't want to hear you," I said.

"You have to listen to me," he said with a firm tone.

Is he serious?

He was about to cheat on me then he talks to me like that?

"If he doesn't want to talk to you he doesn't have to," Shawn said, putting me behind him.

"News flash, he is mine so he does have to listen to me," Zayn said angrily.

"Well I don't care, and if he doesn't want to talk to you he won't, not on my watch," Shawn said.

Then he turned to look at me.

"Let me take you to your class Hazza," Shawn said, then grabbed Niall's hand and they walked me to my classroom.

"So that's your mate huh?" Shawn asked me while we were walking to my classroom.

"Yes," I said with a small smile.

"He is kind of a jerk," Shawn said annoyed.

"He is," Niall said rolling his eyes.

Then Shawn turned to look at Niall and the way he was looking at him was full of love and lust at the same time.

"Did I mention that you looked so gorgeous today?" Shawn asked Niall.

"Ni, I have been texting you," a guy said walking towards him.

I could see Shawn's jealousy since he was looking at the guy with an angry face.

"Who are you?" Shawn asked annoyed.

"He is Lewis Calamari," Niall said, smiling and walking towards the guy to hug him.

That just made Shawn get to his limit.

"Why are you hugging him?" Shawn asked angrily.

Oh no!!!

Niall turned to look at him.

"Because he is my friend," Niall said smiling.

"Do you like him or something? Because you hug him and now you are smiling? Did you even miss me?" Shawn asked angrily.

"What is wrong with you? He is just a friend, and of course I missed you," Niall said calmly.

"It doesn't look like it, you are hugging this guy like if he is more important than me, I was complimenting you and then you started to talk to him," Shawn said with the same tone.

"Shawn, why are you acting like this?" Niall asked with a sad expression.

"Why? Why? Are you serious? How do you want me to act? I had missed you like crazy and when I get here you have already found someone else." He said angrily.

"But I already told you that I am not dating Lewis," Niall yelled annoyed. "I'm in love with you fucking idiot," Niall said angrily. "But like always you have to act like I go around and sleep with everyone I meet well guess what, I haven't and you want to know why? Because I am not a fucking slut. I haven't dated anyone since you almost killed Matthew," Niall said with tears falling down as he started to ran away.

"Fuck," Shawn said punching the wall. "Harry I think that Niall is my mate," he said.

"What? really?" I asked with a fake shocking tone.

"Yes, when I am around him I just feel the need to protect him and I get jealous so easily.

"I haven't noticed," I said sarcastically.

"You," he said to Lewis. "Do you like my Niall?" Shawn asked.

"No, I have a beautiful mate by the way," Lewis said. "But there is a guy who wants Niall, his name is Brandon. Niall has rejected him but knowing Brandon he will not stop till he gets what he wants," he said.

"Well he won't get my baby," Shawn said angrily.

I could tell that more drama was going to come!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think of this chapter?

What was your favorite part?

•Follow me on Instagram
~ @perso.nal09

~All the love J 💕~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.9K 20
"No, you don't get to do this." He looks at him angrily. But there's also a tinge of sadness behind those green eyes, Zayn can see that. Because even...
121K 6.2K 32
zarry // completed "I hate you" Or where Zayn and Harry hate each other......or so they thought [ my first ever story. stupid in some places. the epi...
220K 11.4K 39
Highest ranking #1 Zarry Highest ranking # 2 Mysteryromance Highest ranking # 1 Niam Liam turned towards zayn .. "Can you please do me a favour, take...
118K 5.3K 23
πŸ’–Thank you to my friend Nimisha for editing this's books.πŸ’– Harry take care of baby Zayn .when Zayn grows up,he find himself in love with harry,but...